Catherine's Revenge Ch. 1

Story Info
Wife turns the tables on suspicious husband.
1k words
3.46
72.7k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian lay quietly in his bed dreaming of better days and wishing he still loved his wife. It seemed impossible to have lost what they had once had but they had and he was determined to end it completely as soon as possible. He did not want to prolong the pain any longer. There seemed no point now that he had evidence.

Brian got up from the bed and walked to his study. At 32 he still had the track star body he had when he was in college. He stood tall, just over 6 feet and his frame was long and lanky. His blond hair and blue eyes made his early dating experience the envy of his friends. He found it inconceivable now that his wife would cheat on him. He sat down at his desk and fingered the envelope the private detective had given him.

Slowly he opened it. The first picture showed his wife Catherine leaning across the seat of what looked like a suburban kissing his partner Alan. The next was a very good close-up of Alan's hand inside her blouse foundling her breast. The picture's proceeded on as these lovers united in the front seat of Alan's SUV. Brian's mind swam as he fought off the impulse to harm them physically. The last picture showed the name of the motel that served as the lover's hideaway each Tuesday afternoon. Brian swore that this Tuesday would be different.

Brian was unaware that Catherine made a habit of poking through his desk and that she had found the photographs earlier in the week. Her first reaction was outrage. How dare he follow her and who was the pig that took those photographs of her. She knew that Brian would try to do something now, to catch her in the act. She fumed and grew angrier. It was his fault that she did what she did. He was the one that lost interest in her and he was the one that grew boring and routine in his approach to sex. Long ago he had made pursuit of material things his ambition and she had somehow become part of his collection, having no more importance than the car he drove or the television he watched. She began to plot and scheme against him from the moment she found the pictures.

Catherine's sexual adventure did not begin with Alan. In the last few years of the marriage she had taken many lovers both male and female. She too hand maintained her taught body and though she tallish and at first appeared a bit awkward she was a tigress in bed. She prided herself on her ability to give her lovers orgasm's and that fact had driver her now for years. She often felt the overpowering urge to have sex and once the marriage became stilted she acted on these feelings. She feed her compulsion as if it were a wild beast in need of its next meal. She had made many friends over the years and some of them she would need now.

Monday night came and Brian came home to find himself presented with a home cooked meal. He was shocked by the detail of the table and the fact that the house was filled with the scent of food cooking. Catherine greeted him at the door. She handed him a glass of wine and smiled.

"Don't look so surprised," she said. "I can be nice to you can't I?"

"Of course you can. Is there an occasion I forgot."?

"No just my little gift to you," Catherine said as her heart pounded. The plan was working. Now all he had to do was drink the wine.

Alan was not very concerned with the etiquette of wine drinking and soon he had drained the glass of Merlot. Soon he was feeling a bit dizzy and he excused himself and went to lie in their bed.

Catherine thought. "good you son of a bitch, just where I want you."

Claude and Amy had been waiting in a spare bedroom. Catherine had met the bi couple a few months before and they had spent many afternoons together. Claude was a short slightly overweight man of about 40; there was nothing very unique about him except for the size of his cock. It was 7 inches long and extra thick. He claimed that whenever he had had anal sex with a man he had difficulty entering them. Catherine hand tried to accommodate him on one occasion and nearly passed out before the pain subsided and she could enjoy the full pleasure of the experience. Amy was always game for anything that my come about and Catherine had picked them for this plot simply because they were willing.

Catherine had, of course laid to them. She had told them this was all a role-play and that no matter what Alan said they should carry on. Catherine was hoping for pictures that would incriminate Alan and she did not really care if they completed any sex act. Pictures of the all three of them naked would suffice.

Catherine went to the bedroom to find Alan unconscious on the bed. Quickly she removed his pants and his shirt. She worked his underwear off next and soon had him naked. Now all she had to do was wait for him to stir just a bit. He had set up a camera in the closet facing the bed. All she would have to do was start the tape once he stirred and then let nature take its course.

He began to stir and she was about to run and get Claude and Amy when she realized she had not done the most important part of her job. She ran to the closet and taking four looped ropes from a corner she ran back to him. She tied him to the bedposts and then reached in her nightstand and removed a mask and a gag she had stored there. The mask had no eyehole openings so when Alan awoke he would be unable to see or speak. Looking him over she thought to herself, "perfect," and ran down the hall to get her friends.

To be continued...