Cathleen Encouraged Ch. 04

Story Info
Part 4 of ongoing wife sharing story.
2.2k words
4.32
129.3k
36
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an installment of an ongoing story. To understand the context it would be helpful to read the previous installments.

*

Cathy had been sexual with Randy, her new lover, for a solid month. She had become very open about their sex life with me. She had decided not to make him wear condoms (she used the Pill), and enjoyed coming home from her dates sans panties, cum filled. Our sex life had consisted purely of me giving her oral satisfaction (especially right after she returned to me after being with him). When she decided she was done, Cathleen encouraged me to masturbate as she teased me with intimate details of how Randy had fucked her that night. I felt dual pangs of fear and eroticism at her taunts, still tasting the mixture of their sex in my mouth as I stroked.

We were, ironically, emotionally closer than ever. Being with him brought her sexuality out in a different way than she had been with me. She had been open with me in regards to her fantasies. But being with him changed her sexually. She had become much more aggressive, and I felt like I was married to a whole new woman. When she first started to date him, she was still quite demure about the situation. After a month of having Randy she teased me one night as I stroked, saying:

"How does it feel to lick HIS cum from my pussy George? Do you like drinking my lover's cum out of your wife's pussy? I KNOW you do! His cock is MUCH larger than yours, and he came in me four times tonight when I gave myself to him! Yeah, that's right your wife fucked another man, begged for him - sucked him back to hardness several times - I BEGGED for him to take me and put his cum where he wanted . . . and boy did he! He fills me up so much I didn't even think he would fit when I first touched his cock! But he has stretched me out, and now that pussy isn't the same as you remember it George . . . Pretty soon you're going to meet my lover, so show me, show me right now George how much you want to meet Randy!"

That drove me over the edge, and I came hard as I stared into my wife's eyes.

She had become so much dirtier in her sex talk since becoming sexually active with Randy, and I knew she wasn't making any of the details up. I had known her pussy well. But I knew she was being honest about his size. False bragging wouldn't explain away that her folds were well stretched since she let him experience her charms. Outstretched, thin, and pinker than ever, her folds revealed her activity to my awaiting mouth upon her return. The varying layers of dried cum on her thighs and shaved pubic area betrayed the likelihood of several encounters in a night.

Cathy still hadn't revealed more than her lover's name. I had been worried, from as soon as the fantasy of her having a lover had turned into the reality of her having a lover, how he and I would interact. I wasn't bisexual (or even bi curious) in spite of licking his cum from my wife. Did he have expectations that he and I would be involved? Actually what turned me on about the situation was thinking about her and him. The knowledge that Cathleen had been with a lover made me in heat for my wife - any way I could have her. It was bizarre, I am fully aware, that not having her to myself would make me so horny for her. But my little wife had become adept, quite quickly, at pulling my erotic strings.

Even though everything was going just like I'd begged my wife for I was still worried about how Randy and I would get along. Now that he was getting her, would he be willing to share her with me as I had with him? Would he prefer to be equal with me as a co-husband? Or would he insist on being a dominant man in our triad?

The next morning from the session when she said that I would be meeting Randy, I found a note on the kitchen table (at her request I was sleeping in the spare bedroom from when she started to be intimate with him). It read simply:

Randy and I have dinner plans tonight at the Bombay Palace, downtown. You are invited. Show up at 7 sharp. Love your wife, Cathleen

The whole day was a nervous and anxious, pumped up version of the first night she went out with him. The hours passed maddeningly slow, and I was left to my own thoughts as time passed. The feelings of uneasiness would not abate, even though I had brought it upon myself.

'Who was truly sacrificing in this relationship?' I debated within. My wife had not wanted this, and eventually succumbed to my repeated requests, risking losing our relationship in consummation of the experience. I had accepted relinquishing my sexual rights with her at her request, and risked losing her to another man. Randy risked wasting his time with us if Cathleen had changed her mind and he had fallen in love with her while seeing her. We had all sacrificed to get to this point. We all had risked something. Now here we were on the edge of the unknown - how would Randy and I interact.

When I arrived at the restaurant, I explained to the host that I was meeting someone. He gestured with an open arm and I scanned the room. I saw Cathleen at a private table in the rear. I couldn't see her lover. He was obscured by a curtain. There was no backing out now, and their placement meant that I would have to meet him face to face if I were to get my chance to see him at all.

I entered their private alcove, held my breath, and saw Randy for the first time.

The air left my lungs, and my heart dropped as I saw he was a Black man, very dark of skin and athletic in build! My mind projected backward, now knowing I had licked a Black man's cum from the stretched pink pussy lips of my wife - many times! He had cum and cum and cum inside her! He had experienced my wife, and knew her sex. He was the reason her opening was clearly enlarged by him, I knew this by my own oral sex upon her sacred mound.

I had started this off by telling her that I was turned on by the idea of her having a Black lover. But I NEVER thought she would actually have sex with a Black man! I had assumed that she was involved with either her boss or a coworker. A white one! I realized how arrogant I had been, and how powerless, how weak, I had become in the situation.

The weakness made me light headed, and I swayed on my feet.

"Please, have a seat George," Randy said.

"Yes, I could use one!" I replied.

"Oh, honey sit next to Randy" Cathleen said.

I took my place next to him in the booth. She reached across the table and gripped my hand, while giving Randy a beaming smile. A round of tequila shots arrived right after I sat.

"To new beginnings," Randy toasted.

All three of us raised out shot glasses and drank.

"So . . . surprised honey?!" Cathleen teased. "You have to admit that you said that the thought of me being with a Black man turned you on!"

My face was turning red, and it wasn't the drink. They were both staring straight at me, waiting.

"Come on, you can admit to Randy that you got turned on thinking about your little wife giving it up to a Black man!" She continued in a tone that was slightly condescending. "I know you're probably still floored that my new lover is Black. It's OK! I actually always wanted to at least TRY interracial sex. You just gave me the opportunity, and I love you for that. But don't forget that this is what YOU said you wanted. Now, I want you to tell Randy for yourself . . . we are WAITING!"

I was silent for a moment, finally looking at Randy and saying, "It's true, I am turned on that she is having sex with you!"

I couldn't believe I had put myself on the line, but there it was - out there for him to use. I felt totally exposed, like I was naked in public. My heart pounded in my chest, but my cock started to grow . . .

"That's good to hear because we are enjoying ourselves!" he said, cutting the tension and bringing a laugh from everyone the table.

His sense of humor disarmed me, and brought light of the situation. We all eased into the newness of the reality that we were a chain, united by Cathleen. Over the course of the dinner (and a couple of bottles of wine), I learned that Randy had met Cathleen through an ad she had placed on an adult personals site. Cathleen's ad explained our situation as a white couple, as well as expressed her desire to indulge herself with a Black man at my request. He worked as an account executive, and lived a couple of cities away from us, a half hour ride. There was still the strangeness of the situation, to be sure. But I felt reasonably comfortable with Randy. We got along as equals over dinner.

"Let's go back to our house George," my wife suggested, holding his hand as she looked to me for approval in front of the Indian waitress, who tried to act as though she hadn't heard.

"Yeah, I'd like to see my little white girl's bedroom," Randy said with a firm tone.

"Our house? Sure I think that would be good," I acquiesced. The waitress shot a quick glance at me, with a subtle smile.

We all rose, and he took her by the waist and planted an open mouth kiss on her pliant lips right before my eyes. My heart raced, and cock throbbed, as I witnessed my wife wantonly kissing her Black lover in public.

"See you at the house," Cathleen said as she walked toward the door with Randy.

When they had left I settled up with the waitress, who knowingly smiled.

I was unprepared for the vision that I saw when I walked into my house. They were in the living room, lights on and drapes open. Cathleen was kneeling completely naked, wearing a leather collar attached to a leash held by Randy!

His pants were at his ankles and his other hand held her hair as a bridle as her precious mouth was wrapped around his manhood, "That's it white bitch - suck my Black cock!"

I was speechless as I watched her lustily try to satisfy him, face eagerly bobbing on his cock.

"And what the FUCK do you think you're lookin at! This is it! Your wife is MY cock slut now, man!" he yelled at me. "You like seein' Black men 'n white women, well here it is - your wife suckin' MY Black cock! Yeeaaaa, now you know what she been up to boy! Yo wife is a real Black cock slut now! Guess you didn't think that'd happen - hahahahah!!!! Now fuckin' strip cuckold! Fuckin' NOW! Time for you to git all naked, no more modesty for you any more!"

I felt embarrassed, and at the same time compelled to obey this man. He was clearly different in private than the refined man at the restaurant, and I found myself willingly giving him control, psychologically as well as physically.

"Ohhh, yeah bitch - you suck me goood!" he yelled. "So this what you thought it would be cuckold?! Yo wife suckin' my dick, gettin' me ready for that married white pussy . . . you like it, ya'll already admitted it!! So no sense even tryin to back out now, just keep peelin them clothes off . . . let's see if yo little dinkie is hard!"

I gave in and obeyed his command to undress. I was shaking, literally, as I exposed myself.

"Well, well, well, no wonder ya wanted your wife to fuck a Black man! Can't hope to fill her up with that! Walk over here cuckold!"

I did, standing naked before this man as my wife was pleasing him.

"Hey bitch, look at yo husband now!" he ordered.

His manhood slowly emerged from her mouth. There we were side by side for her to compare - open for her to clearly see! He was twice my size! I felt trapped, tricked, knowing he had done this on purpose!

"So show me your bedroom, bitch!" he said taking her by the hand.

"See you in the morning George!" she said as they walked toward the room . . .