Cathleen Encouraged Ch. 07

Story Info
George attends a cuckold support group.
2.4k words
4.27
90.3k
29
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of an ongoing story featuring BiW cuckoldry as a central theme. If you find this them offensive stop reading.

*

I arrived at the address where I had been instructed for the meeting. Randy (my wife's Black lover) had been insistent that this group of cuckolded husbands could help me deal with my situation. Somehow he just knew that my feelings of inner turmoil were going to build. Now the shock, real shock, of seeing my wife submit to him had sunk in. The hickies he left covering her breasts stung me. Her erotic cries were echoing in my ears. I had not been permitted to actually see him penetrate her. In hindsight it may have driven me mad if I had.

The twist was that I had begged my wife to do this, and now I was dealing with flashes of jealousy. But I was extremely conflicted because I was more turned on by Cathleen than ever. She was positively radiant mornings after a night with Randy, glowing like a schoolgirl. In truth I wanted to see this through, though I didn't have a choice at this point.

The address that I was directed to was a plain office building, and not particularly notable. It blended into the city block of office buildings. The street was mostly empty, not surprising for a Saturday night on 'Office Building Row'. I entered and walked up to the fifth floor, found my door and knocked.

"Yes, can I help you?" asked the man that answered the door.

"Hi, I was, ummm, well I have an appointment. My name is George."

"Please come in and have a seat George. My name is Carl."

He was a white man, with an average build. He seemed normal, not freakish in any way. We sat down and he started to speak:

"Randy has told us about you, and we think you might be a good addition to our group. But our group has rules, and not everyone is right to become a member. You may think that just because Randy has referred you that membership is automatic. It's not. While the Black bulls usually refer new cuckolded husbands to us, this group is of, by and for the cuckolds. So, we make final decisions regarding membership.

I have been appointed to be your guide, or counselor. I will go over everything with you, then you can decide if our group is for you.

The first rule to be considered for membership is that your wife must currently have a Black lover. Obviously you are already qualified on that front. We are serious about this lifestyle, and we don't allow tourists. This is a VERY private group. You can be assured that every other man here is married to a white wife, and that she has a Black lover. Every man here has crossed the threshold and made his fantasy a reality.

The second rule is that everything that is said or happens here stays within the group. As I said this is a VERY private group. We talk about sensitive things here, and we need to know that we can talk frankly about our experiences in cuckoldry. Everything and everyone here is confidential, and you will be required to maintain that forever. You are not to even discuss the groups existence - EVER.

The third rule is that there is absolutely no judgment of other members. We are free thinkers. There is no room for members to be judgmental of others within the group - EVER. If someone says something that you don't like, or discusses a fantasy or encounter that is too far out there for your taste, you must withhold judgment on the matter.

There are no other rules.

The upside for you, and every member, is that this is a place were you can finally feel free to talk about your need to be cuckolded. You can talk at length with other men that also need to see their wives with Black men. Our group is one part therapy, one part fellowship, and one part spiritual - for those that are interested in that level. You will have a new group of friends, ones that understand you better than everyone you currently know.

There is just one requirement to seal your membership. Everyone is required to make a video confessing that they are willing interracial cuckolds. You must state your name, and sincerely describe your need for your wife to have Black lovers. This tape is for our insurance. It will never see the light of day, except if you break your vow of secrecy about what and who you saw here.

Do you have any questions?"

While I was flustered at the idea of having to make the video, I wanted what this group could do for me. I knew that I needed them.

"I understand the rules, and why the video is needed. I'd be lying if I didn't say that the video makes me feel a little uneasy. Has anyone ever been 'exposed', if you will?" I asked.

"No," said Carl. "We can say that our 'program' has worked. Everyone gets nervous about the video. But everyone here has one on file, and we can all feel secure because of the program. Do you wish to proceed?"

"Um, yes. Yes I do."

"Then follow me," he said as he got up. We went through a door at the far side of the room and there was a chair and a camcorder on a tripod. Carl manned the camera and I sat.

"State your name for the record," Carl said.

"My name is George."

"Why are you here George?"

"Well, I've had this interest in seeing my wife, Cathleen, have sex with a Black man for some time. I encouraged her for a long time, and she rebuffed my requests. Then a couple of months ago she started to date Randy. I have to admit that it turned me on that she was finally dating another man. I hadn't met him yet. She came home after they had been dating for a few weeks and told me that she started to become intimate with him, but hadn't had sex yet. Then she showed me her tits and they were covered with hickies from him. She soon started to have sex with him, then let me give her oral sex when she came home. I was so turned on licking her pussy that I couldn't believe it! I admit to making mental notes about how her sex was changing both in terms of being stretched as well as taste. I had not me this man yet, and here I was starting to get used to the taste of my wife mixed with him . . . Cathleen would not have intercourse with me, since she didn't want to be a slut. In fact she hasn't let my cock in her since she has been with him. Last night I got to meet Randy and was shocked that he was Black! I had fantasies that she might take a Black lover but thought she never would! I realized that I had been licking a Black man's cum from my little wife and was even more turned on by it! He made her suck his cock right in front of me in our living room. Then he took her to our marital bed and fucked her for hours. I say fucked because from what I could hear it was not a matter of making love. He was firmly taking my wife, on our bed. I wasn't allowed to watch, but I imagined my wife writhing under him as that thick cock stretched her folds.

This morning he suggested that I call and here I am." I said

"Okay George, so are you freely admitting that you enjoy being cuckolded by your wife, and with a Black man?"

"Yes."

Carl switched off the camcorder. "Let's go to the group. You have been granted admission. You know the rules. Never expose the secrets of the group and this tape will never come back to haunt you."

He motioned for me to exit the room, which I did, and he followed. We exited to the hall and he locked the door behind us. We went down the hall to some stairs and went down. At the bottom of the stairs was another door, which we entered.

The room had a dozen men sitting in a circle on sofas and chairs. I recognized one of them as Tony, a guy that used to work with me. We took seats, and shortly a Black man entered the room.

"Hello everyone, I'd like to introduce George to everyone," he motioned to me. "George, it is good to meet you. I am the moderator, Master D. To introduce you to the group we will start by watching your tape."

I felt my face flush.

He wheeled out a TV and played my tape as I felt like melting into the sofa.

"Well, I can assure you that every man here has felt the need that you have George," Master D said after the tape finished. "It is only natural that you want to let your wife have the Black experience. In addition to being the group moderator, I am also a Bull.

While the sacrificing that you men are accepting is good and right, this is just the beginning of something great - a movement of true reparations. Your wives are all giving themselves to their Black lovers even as we speak. I want you to all close your eyes and imagine your wife's pussy. Remember how much you enjoyed having sex with her, her scent, taste, everything."

I closed my eyes and thought about Cathleen's folds. I thought about her thick pubic hair and how much I loved that she didn't trim. I remembered when it was just us and she tasted just of us, and how matted she got down there after sex. I was getting so horny at the thought of feeling inside her pussy with my cock that I yearned for relief.

"Now, I want you to think about her lover," Master D said. "You've seen his cock. Think about that man's cock. Imagine it at the entrance of your wife's pussy. The anticipation is just killing you. But, so is the conflict - you've been conditioned to jealousy. You can let that go. You wanted to see this. Remember the need that brought this strong Black man between your wife's thighs. Put yourself in your wife's place. Here she is about to be fulfilled, and in that moment before her lover accepts your gift to him her heart races! Now the head touches the folds. Her lover, her Master, is tasting what you have offered him. Those pussy juices are flowing rich because she wants this man. You see that as he breaks the folds his big Black cock is getting wet because she is ready. He begins to take her, slowly. You watch as he teases your wife by inserting his dark cock just a little. She is trembling as her sex surrenders it's lush juices to invite him. He slided in and out and you see your wife's juices covering more and more of his cock until he is in her completely. He has her now, and while she she may be your wife, she is his woman."

"Ok, you can all open your eyes now," he said after letting us savor his words.

I looked around the room and what I saw made me feel normal for the first time in months. Every man in the circle had raging hard ons tenting their dockers and slacks! Finally I knew that I was not alone, and it did feel good.

The meeting continued, with several of the men talking about their wives and lovers and how they felt about the relationships. The format was informal, and some men chose to pass as the opportunity to talk came around to them.

When it was my turn Master D said to me, "So George do you have any questions that you would like to ask us?"

"Yes, I noticed that as soon as my wife decided to become intimate with her lover he covered her breasts with hickies. Why did he do that?"

"Their are several aspects to what you saw," Master D said. "First, the Black master was marking your wife to show you that he has accepted her as his. She wouldn't have known that at the time. That was for you, a sign if you will, that she belongs to him now. Second, if he had not fucked her yet it was a claiming gesture to let you know that he would take her later. Finally, it was to begin to get her accustomed to having outward signs of belonging to him."

I thanked him and let the spotlight pass to the next man. It felt rejuvenating to be in the group, and I was glad to have this resource in my life. The meeting ran until after 11 and I didn't get home until almost midnight.

When I pulled up to our house I saw Randy's car parked prominently in my driveway. I was a bit upset because he and Cathleen could have been more discreet. They could have parked his car in the garage. I felt humiliated because I knew that sooner or later my neighbors would see him leaving in the morning. I parked on the street, wishing that Randy had at least pulled forward to allow me to get my car in the driveway.

I saw that the house was dark, except the bedroom light. I quietly entered the living room, and heard my wife's erotic cries. I stood silent as I heard the whack of his hand across her ass, and her pleading for more. I noticed that there was a note on the coffee table, which read:

Honey, Randy wants you to watch the DVD in the player, Love, Cathleen

I turned on the TV and player and started the video.

Randy was on the screen and he said, "Hi George, I just wanted to show you how much I am enjoying your wife. Feel free to take out your pecker and play with yourself as you watch the show!"

Then Cathleen walked into view, nude. He proceeded to lead her to our bed and fuck her sweet pink pussy. I saw him spanking her as he took her doggy style, and I dropped my slacks and stroked my cock. It was not long seeing my wife so filled by him that I came. Afterward I went to the guest room and slept to the sounds of their love making. . . .