Cathleen Encouraged Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who did you talk to on the phone today?" he demanded.

"No one," she said, shocked that he asked.

"Don't lie to me! I know you were on the phone today."

"Oh, that was nothing. Just my parents calling."

Then Randy took a small tape recorder from his jacket pocket, and played a tape of the conversation that she had with Danielle!

"I know all about you two talking for the last couple of months!" Randy said when the tape finished.

Cathleen was aghast. "Oh love, don't be mad! I just wanted a female friend!"

"Maybe so, but you know the rules! You WILL both have to be punished. But, I think it's time to clear a few things up. She made it sound like the Black Masters were sinister, like we forced the situation here in town. Nothing could be further from the truth! We didn't force the husbands to want to see their wives with Black men. They WANTED to see their wives with Black men. All we did was offer them the opportunity to make their fantasy a reality! From a factual standpoint, yes we did the things she said. So what? If the husbands didn't want to bring their fantasies to life they didn't have to. No one was forced to do anything. What you have to understand is that these men really do enjoy being cuckolded! I think that women always think that isn't true, but it is!"

Randy paused for a moment, took a cigar out of his jacket and lit it. He took a long drag before he continued his discourse.

"Now as time went on, yes, we did see bigger possibilities here. Just as these white men get sexual satisfaction by seeing their white wives with Black men, we have enjoyed being dominant! I see nothing wrong with the situation between the Masters and cuckolds. From the other perspective the wives are getting greater sexual peaks than they ever did before cuckolding. We Black men DO enjoy having white wives give themselves to us over their husbands. And why wouldn't we? So everyone is getting what they want here."

"As far as our plans for the town, well, it all kind of grew out of the situation. We opened or bought nightclubs and restaurants because it made sense. We didn't like non-cuckolding whites gawking at us when we were out on our dates any more than the wives did. The gawkers were an annoyance for the Black Masters, the white wives, and even the cuckolds. As time went on, and opportunities arose, exciting new things developed. Example: the hotel. There were more and more white couples on the web site that wanted a place to try out interracial cuckoldry in a safe environment, without the judgment issues that they would experience in their home towns. Sure we let them come here for free to begin with! We want to encourage more white couples to try the lifestyle! And why wouldn't we charge more for the hotel later? No one is forcing them to come back, even though we both know they will. But if these couples want to come here and live out their need to surrender to Black cock, we offer them the opportunity."

Randy took a drag off his cigar, thinking to himself momentarily before continuing.

"As far as controlling the town, yes we did engineer that over time. But the question that you ought to be asking is 'Why?' The answer is not sinister, or mean, or even negative. We, the Black Masters, saw an opportunity to create a place where our lifestyle is the norm! All we have done is drive out the people that gave us the dirty looks for living the lifestyle we enjoy. All we have done is encourage a place into being that WELCOMES Black men and white couples to live openly as they wish. We came to see that such a town ought to exist. Are we wrong to want a place to live our lives as we wish? I don't think so."

Cathleen was completely absorbed by Randys' explanation. "I guess I just didn't fully understand, love." she said.

"So that brings us to our relationship. Do I want you to choose to become pregnant my me? Yes! That is the highest form of a white wife submitting herself, isn't it? Do I want George to surrender his sexual rights to me formally and completely? Absolutely! Why wouldn't I want these things? But the more important thing here is that I think both of you want these things also. I think that you are ready for the ultimate high. I think that you want to formally give yourself to me. I think that you couldn't imagine going back to George and a vanilla life. I want to take you to the next level, and I think that you want it too! Ultimately, the choice is yours. No one will force you, just as no one forced you up until now. But what you should understand is that there is no half way. If you choose to go to the next level, your birth control MUST be dropped. If you submit, it is unconditional. In order for you to experience the next level completely, you must be open your womanhood to me. So what do you have to say?"

Cathleen was still reeling at the proposition put before her. In some ways she was still hedging her bets with the birth control, and she knew it. Without a pregnancy she and George could always pick up and move away. They could start fresh, without anyone knowing her history as a whore for her Black Master. She knew Randy well enough to know that this was no joke. To make matters worse he was slowly stroking that uniquely satisfying cock of his, tempting her.

Cathleen writhed with wanton need of Randy's manhood. His cock had long since supplanted her white husband's. That dark cock had become her sexual master, and they both knew it. The battle for sexual supremacy had been won by Randy's sex cannon long ago. Time had only made her more used to his massive manhood, and increasingly in fear of losing this man. He had been able to reach soooooooo deep within her vagina that her pussy actually ached to be itched where only he could scratch. That her sex so yearned for this man scared Cathleen.

"But what about George?" she finally asked.

"I doubt George will be a problem at this point," Randy answered. "He knows that I am your man now. He knows that the fight is already lost, and that you want a real man. Sure, he's nice. But you could never look at him the same way after everything that has happened. You will never get the images of him eagerly licking my seed from your pussy out of your mind - NEVER! No woman could. What you want is natural, the alpha male. You want what every woman wants - to be wanted, to be taken, to surrender. You can't surrender to him after watching him submit to me by eagerly licking my cum from you, his wife!"

She thought about this. It was true that her love for George had changed. She no longer lusted for him, that was undeniable. Cathleen did still love George, but it was just emotional now. Months and months and months of sex with Randy made her physically his. But all that sex brought her emotions along, and now she loved two men. She loved them differently. But she loved them both. Over time, however, Randy had become more husband than George.

Between the physical need of Randy, and the emotional love that had developed for him, she found the word that was the answer to his question. Finally, she looked into his eyes and said, "YES!"

She exhaled a deep breath of surrender. "Yes Randy, marry me and take me and make me yours forever!"

Cathleen was both exhilarated and terrified simultaneously. She felt exposed and vulnerable. She felt both needful, and relieved. In some ways she had felt torn between the two men and insecure as to where the whole situation might lead. In the end, if he would take her forever, she knew that she needed this man. George had once been that in her heart. But the time without him had proven, to her anyway, that Randy had won her.

Randy placed his cigar in an ashtray, and took his place between her legs. Without a word he rubbed the tip of his cock around Cathleen's soft pink lips, wetting it in preparation. Without warning Randy slid inside, taking and claiming his prize. Cathleen gasped in pleasure, begging him to take her. Any caution was tossed aside, and Cathleen openly pleaded with Randy to claim her, to make her pregnant! She knew the words were still empty this time, since her birth control was still probably effective. But she was already flushing those pills down the john in her mind. Cathleen came on Randy's rod several times in erotic bliss as he fucked her as only he could. When Randy finally tensed and flooded her womanhood with his potent sperm, it caused Cathleen to have a massive orgasm. Her body gave so much of itself that she felt like she actually blacked out for a minute!

Randy held his cock inside Cathleen until it went soft, making sure that every precious drop of cum was as deep as possible in his woman. He rose from the bed, and reignited his cigar.

"I accept," he said. "There will still be punishment for both Danielle and you, of course. But I will make all the arrangements."

Cathleen remembered that night very clearly again, still quietly sitting in Randy's Escalade. There was no doubt that Danielle's blow job of George was meant to punish both Cathleen and Danielle, as well as drive a permanent wedge between their friendship. Not everyone would understand Cathleen's anger at George for accepting that oral sex. Even though she had been with Randy for months, the agreement between her and George was that he was to be chaste. Even though he had been blindfolded, Cathleen knew that she could never forgive George. Cathleen knew that many people would think it hypocritical that she was angry at George for getting a blow job on the very night that she was going to give herself to Randy in Master marriage. It did not matter what anyone else would have thought. George had begged her to have a Black lover, and had sworn to be chaste. As far as Cathleen was concerned, she had not cheated on her husband because her husband had agreed to Randy having sex with her. By accepting that blow job, George had actually cheated. It had the added effect of driving her even more firmly into Randy's waiting arms.

Cathleen shifted in her seat, and her bare calf grazed the cold leather of the seat. The chill gave her goosebumps to her inner thighs. That was not the only reason for her awkwardness. What George did not know as he watched Randy fuck her after the ceremony was that she was no longer on any birth control. Randy scheduled everything so that the night of the wedding took place at the height of her fertility, and when enough time had passed that her birth control pills were no longer blocking the natural assertion of Randy's seed. Randy had even forced Cathleen to not have sex from her last period until tonight. Every single factor that could be controlled had been set in place so that there was the highest probability that on the very night that George completely surrendered the sexual rights of his wife to Randy, he was impregnating her right before his eyes!

Cathleen had tremendous orgasms that night, on a living room floor, brazenly fucking her Black Master in front of a dozen horny cuckolds. Knowing the gravity of the pregnancy risk had given her a higher plateau of sexual pleasure. Danielle had been right. Cathleen wouldn't know for a bit if she was already pregnant, but she had become eager to be so.

It occurred to Cathleen that this night was the first time that George would have seen her 'Queen of Spades' tattoo, as well as the gold hoops through her nipples. She got a dirty thrill, knowing how seeing these things would have given him the stab of erotic jealousy. She let her fingers find their way through the wedding dress she was wearing, finding the folds of her pussy. She started playing with herself, thinking about George. Randy seemed to enjoy that she had become conditioned enough as his white slut that she didn't blush when she wanted to be fingered, and instead just started doing herself in public. But it was not for him to know that this time he was not what Cathleen was fantasizing about. Cathleen let her fingers please her exquisitely as she remembered her former husband. Cathleen immersed herself in thoughts of George, cumming time and time again as memories of him flashed through her mind. She finished as Randy pulled into the driveway of their house. As the last strains of the final orgasm she experienced thinking about George passed, she mourned the end of that relationship. She recomposed herself, and looked t her new husband, Randy.

"Are you ready yet?" he asked jokingly.

"Sure honey! Let's get inside. I just know you're ready to take me again!"

Then they went straight to bed, making love until even the virile Randy was worn out. Cathleen started right in on him the next day. Her orgasms were, in fact, incredible knowing that he would soon claim her body in pregnancy (if he hadn't already). This went on for weeks until she was confirmed pregnant by her Black Master. The ultimate submission to Randy fulfilled Cathleen in ways that turned her soul inside out. She was permanently Blacked now . . . and couldn't wait to show off her Black baby!

12