Cathouse Tuesday! Ch. 02

Story Info
What would you expect if you bought your wife a whorehouse?
14.8k words
4.42
44.3k
38
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,520 Followers

What would you expect if you bought your wife a whorehouse?

***********

I slept on the way home wearing that blue dress. Porter's choice! I probably should have realized with all the cum Nate had loaded into me that I'd wake up in a puddle. I had lifted my dress above my waist expecting such a surprise when I awoke. Thank goodness for leather seats. Eleven inches of black meat can leave a girl opened up considerably.

My husband woke me to get some breakfast at one of those national chains known for just that.

"Oh, God. Porter I can't go in there like this."

"Sure you can. Let me show you off."

"I'm a mess. Look at me. I'm leaking Nate's black cum all over the place."

"That's the part I want to show off. Come on."

I was reluctant, but thought it might be fun to leave a wet spot in a diner. I tried to pull my dress down so people wouldn't see my dripping slit and my cum crusted pussy hair. I felt a little wobbly in my 4 inch heels. My cunt felt like some guy had just pulled his arm out it. People obviously on their way home from church weren't pleased. Wives were mad at husband's for staring although the wives stared themselves. My cunt was pretty soupy. I exposed as much as I could without making it X-rated for the kids.

**********************************

At home Porter and I rushed around to get the place open for our cathouse tours and maybe an early fuck for me. I brought in my new clothes we'd purchased and Porter was anxious to work on the "security system". He stored everything away in the motor home so no one would see it before he could get it installed. I needed to to shower and shampoo my hair and as much as I hated to, flush Nate's black cum from my cunt.

"Hey, Babe. I'm going to shower and cleanup." I gave him a kiss on the lips.

"No, Jenna. Wear the dress just like that?"

"Really? Do you think?"

"Sure. You'll love it! Wait and see."

Porter was busy with his "security" cameras and picked out a spot behind the bar to set up the monitors. His plan was for hidden cameras in the rooms to "protect" Connie and myself. I called my husband a pervert again and agreed to keep the cameras our secret. All I knew was that they were some sort of decoded video and that he had hidden the cameras well. I never knew him to be someone that so liked to tinker.

The first tour was interesting with two couples. They checked out my "rode hard and put away wet" look. Noticing my condition one of the wives had to ask:

"Are you the tour guide or one of the whores?

"A little bit of both actually. You came in before I got a chance to clean up."

I didn't mention that I hadn't cleaned up from the five hours since Reverend Asshole last loaded his cum in me. That led to questions including what I charged and how many men fucked me in a week. I was finishing up with them when a man came in and starting talking to my husband.

"Hon, I'll take over you tour. This man has some business for you."

"Sorry, ladies. Time to get fucked." I smiled.

That left them with their mouths open.

I led my client into a room while Porter kept the tour distracted by answering some questions.

"Hi, I'm Jenna."

"Hi, the guy said I could fuck you bareback and wouldn't have to pull out."

"I'd prefer that way myself. Let me get a quick shower. I'm a real mess inside."

I pulled my little blue dress up over my head. My tits bounced free. The client looked them over and then down to my crotch. He could see cum in my pubic hair and dampness on my cunt lips.

"Do you still have a load of cum inside you?"

"Uh, yes I do."

"That's okay. Let me fuck you like that."

"Really! You actually want sloppy seconds?

"Yes, I think I do."

I laid back on the bed giving him a look at my soaked cunt. He had about seven inches that were fairly thick and a big knob for a head. It wasn't going to reach where Nate had been, but after several hours I was loose but not like stretched wide open.

"Let me have a good look at your pussy first."

I'd never had a man look my pussy over like that. He used his thumbs to part my outer lips and open me up.

"Wow! You do have a load in there."

"Told you!" I laughed.

The big head felt good going in. It opened my up inside again. Black cock had made me worry that I might become a size queen. This felt good. Hell, all men felt good. After all the years of my own husband not making me cum I had not fucked a man yet that hadn't gotten me off. Some of them got me off several times. Even after those nights with a dozen cocks in me I still got off on the last one just as solidly as the first.

When the guy was all in I was fine with it. I was afraid if a man couldn't reach where Nate had reached I wouldn't be able to cum. It didn't take but about three minutes until I knew that wouldn't be a problem. When he squirted his seed into me a couple of minutes later he made me cum again.

"Yes!" I thought. "Sorry Nate. A cock doesn't have to be huge or black to make me cum!"

That a normal fuck for me. Most guys last about five minutes. That's more than enough to make me cum. I'd hate to be whoring and not be able to orgasm. The client had bragged about the feel of sloppy seconds. I reminded him that he probably got sloppy seconds at home and didn't know it.

"You're probably right about that. I've caught her a few times when she couldn't account for her time and it felt like two or three guys had fucked her."

"That is what I like about prostituting. No guilt, no confessions. Hubby knows all about it."

"Oh, you're married? I thought you wore your rings to keep guys from coming on to you and asking you out."

"I'm married. That's my husband you talked to out there."

"No shit! I couldn't stand it ... knowing that you are back here fucking some guy."

"He's the one that bought the place and fixed it up. He started the tours and it was his idea when I got propositioned that I should fuck the guy. It really messed him up for a while that I did it. He was hoping it was a one time deal. Then a few days later another man asked and I didn't hesitate to fuck him. Since then it's worked up to at least a couple of times a day, some times a half dozen. Fridays and Saturdays are just out of control. I've got another woman that works with me on those two nights and it's getting crazy enough we might need to put on another girl."

"Still it's hard to believe that he can so casually watch his wife come back her to fuck some guy for money."

"He's getting used to it. Now that it's so often it bothers him a little less each time."

"Wow! If you don't mind asking how many guys do you fuck during a week?"

During the day when I'm not rushed I don't mind stopping to talk about things with clients. I liked this guy. He made me cum pretty hard. Paying for sloppy seconds made him kind of cool so I answered.

"Forty to fifty men per week."

"Shit! That would be two thousand to twenty five hundred guys in a year."

"I hadn't thought of it that way. You must be an accountant or something. That's a lot of guys. I guess we'll know at the end of a year."

"That is a lot of guys and I am an accountant. My wife doesn't work but takes care of the kids. I think she is fucking guys while the kids are in school."

"Well, you've got me to fuck ... uh?"

"What? Oh, my name is Jerry."

"Jenna"

"Really? Jenna? You're telling me your real name?"

"Sure, check it out when you leave, Jerry. It's on the license by the door."

"This is cool. We're talking like old friends and sitting here naked."

"What can I say? And, you are the first guy to want sloppy seconds."

"And, I can't believe how tight you are. No offense, I mean for a whore Jenna."

"That's okay, Jerry. You did a pretty good job fucking a whore, no offense."

We both laughed. Actually hugged. I got my D-Cups on him and mashed against his chest. Our eyes locked. I wondered if he was going to kiss me when he pressed his lips to mine. Tongues got involved. Most guys won't kiss a whore on the mouth. Jerry was all in with it. So was I. Jerry was getting hard and I wanted fucked some more. Porter probably wondered what was taking so long. He knew I double fucked some guys or even suck cock for extra money. There wasn't going to be extra money here. I broke the kiss.

"Got another load in that thing, Jerry? You can have a freebie if you are interested."

"For you, Jenna. Hell yes!"

"Then fuck me again. I know you don't care if I'm messy in there."

We were like a married couple. Deep kissing, him playing with my tits and fucking me. The guy had some talent. Ten minutes later I'd cum twice and by then I was getting pounded pretty hard. Time to get naughty with this guy.

"Want to put a baby in me, Jerry?"

"What?"

He might have said what, but his dick heard me. I felt it pulse.

"Want to put a baby in me, Jerry? Knock me up?"

"But, I just figured ... "

"You figured right. If you could I'd already be pregnant from all the other guys. I asked if you wanted your baby in me. Fuck me like you are putting your baby in me, Jerry."

Okay, I was getting off as much as her was with the fantasy. Now eleven inches and black didn't mean so much. He was about to fill me with his seed and I was wanting it. Boom! I orgasmed so hard I almost tied my cunt in a knot. For real, I was messy down there. I had a cunt full.

The kissing and fondling didn't stop. His cock finally slipped out, that big head trailing cum from me. We would stop to hug and kiss while he dressed. I stayed naked not putting in the short blue fuck me dress on until we were ready to leave the room.

Porter was no where to be seen. Hooking up the "security" cameras somewhere, I imagined. We were still making out and kissing at his car. I don't know what Jerry was thinking, but I was feeling like a teenager hoping my parents wouldn't catch us. We finally let go of each other. Jerry was looking back at the building and whorehouse sign.

"You know, I bet my wife could do this and love it."

"You just told me you didn't know how my husband could stand to know I was getting paid back there to fuck stranger."

"I know. If she is fucking guys, and I'm sure she is, why not get it often and get paid for it?"

"That's probably why whorehouses don't do so well any more. Too easy to fuck somebody's wife."

"Maybe I should bring her out for a tour. Make sure you don't let on you know me."

"Do you really want to do that. Most women that come in here leave wondering what it would be like to get a lot of cock. Are you sure you want your wife getting a lot of cock?"

"Just let me see if I can get her out here."

**********************************

I went back inside as Jerry drove away. Porter met me inside.

"You seemed to get a lot from that one."

"God, Porter. Don't get all preachy on me. If I wanted preachy I would have stayed with Reverend Asshole."

"Jenna, you were in the back for quite a while and then I saw you two at the car."

"Damn it, Porter. It was a double fuck. That at the car was just playing around. We were talking about his wife maybe working out here a little bit. There's a car coming in. I can't hold any more cum. You take them while I clean up."

"Remember to leave some in you."

"I'm getting out of this dress."

"Okay, wear a pair of those shorts with a t-shirt."

That must have been a request because he didn't have any say in much any more. He might think he is charge. I may let him think he is the captain. He plotted the course, but I own the ship. I gave myself one more look over in the mirror before taking off the dress. I pulled it up to my waist and let some cum run from my over fucked pussy. Leftovers from Nate's black seed and two loads from Jerry. I smiled at myself. I looked pretty skanky.

The dress got tossed to the floor. The shower spray felt good. Porter had put in one of those with the hose and the shower massage setting. I shampooed by hair and soaped up everywhere. I rinsed off with the massage spray and pointed in at my cunt opening. Time to get myself cleaned out. The water pulsed up my pussy like a douche with an attitude. Just a few seconds on my clit made me cum. If any woman asked for a hand held shower head and tells you she doesn't get off with that thing aimed at her pussy she is lying about it.

In an effort to toss my husband a bone I put on the shorts and a tee shirt. I looked at myself in the mirror. The shirt and the shorts one size too small looked perfect on me. At thirty-three I could still pull it off. The shirt molded to me. The shorts were white and fit like those you see cheerleaders wear in the sidelines at a pro football game. My nipples were hard and my pussy was telling me to find some guy to fuck me.

My husband's eyes almost popped from his head when he saw me.

"Jesus, Jenna. You look good enough to eat!"

"You should have said something an hour ago." I teased.

He hugged me and kissed around my neck and used his lips to pull on my nipples in the shirt. His hands roamed down to my ass and reached under from behind to pat my twat. It's a good thing we heard gravel crunch in the driveway because I was about to fuck him.

It was two men, a salesman and a client of his from in town. I didn't recognize the guy from Hicksville for sure, but knew I had seen him around. I was going to get that cock I needed twice over. My husband left with a bad case of the blue balls to work on his security system. The client went first. I wiped myself out and took on the salesman. A couple of good loads and I got to cum twice with the client from town and once with the salesman.

A text from Neal. He'd be out at six. Ten white inches for Jenna from my local cowboy. Plenty of stiff cock. I always let Neal fuck me as much as he wants for the price of one. Maybe tonight would be one of those triple fucks I'm so pleased about. Plus, somewhere in there I throw in a blowjob. That's going to take my mind off Preacher Nate's huge black cock and all that black seed.

"God, Jenna!" I scolded myself. "If you aren't hung up on the black fucking you just received why are you fixating on it?"

"Jesus, girl." I answered myself. "Maybe because it was good and I'd never been fucked like that and with that much cock. Him being black made it seem all that more naughty to be fucking him. That's why I didn't mind wearing that dress and carrying all of his cum in me. I like being a black cock slut."

I needed to look at my options. Maybe I should refuse to go into the city with Porter. No matter what his other reasons would be he would be going to have me blacked fucked again. Another trip might put me over the edge. What if I flipped out and couldn't cum with anything but black seed in me? Another round with a guy like Nate might seal my fate.

A little reprieve from my thoughts came when another client showed up. Someone I had fucked before. It was good to feel familiar with the guy. It was kind of funny that during the last few weeks I had fucked a hundred guys and I remember this one. We even had a conversation. I told him I'd been busy.

"I'll bet. Guys have to be jumping at the chance to fuck you."

"It does seem that way. How have you been?"

"The kids are fine. The wife has been kind of bitchy. She gets in a mood and takes it out on me. Fuck her! If she wants to be that way then I'm coming out here. I rather fuck you anyway."

Soon he was fucking me with his eight inch cock. That's why I remembered him. Eight inches fucking up inside a girl can let her pussy take over and relax her mind for a while. Stupid wife! In what world does she think turning down a cock like that punish the husband?

It was good. I'd cum pretty good. I had my eyes closed when he started to cum. Something made me imagine that he was black. My cunt exploded all over him. If his cock hadn't been in me I might have bucked him off the bed.

"God, Jenna. I don't get anything like that at home!"

"Wow! I guess I was just ripe for the moment. That was great!"

We cleaned up and got dressed. Neal would fill me up again so I let all the sperm leak from me and into the toilet. Neal would make it five guys for me on a Monday. He hugged me and kissed my mouth as we started to leave the room. Another guy not minding that he was kissing a whore. I let him make out with me for a few minutes until I was about to fuck him again.

"Come on. We need to get you out of here. If your wife doesn't sweeten up a little come back and see me."

I walked him to his car. A couple more minutes of make out kissing with his hands on the D-Cups before I got him into the car. Then I leaned in to kiss him a little more before stepping back and waving goodbye.

Looking up I found my husband watching me through the lobby windows. How long had he been there?

"Damn it, Jenna! They paid to fuck you. Why do you have to make out with them all the way to the parking lot?"

This was going to take a good answer.

"If I make them love me it will keep them coming back for more. I'll get more cock and more money. Isn't that what you want?"

"Yes, I guess that's what we both want. Damn your ass looked good with you bent over in the car out there."

That went well. I moved away, then bent over to show him my ass in the shorts.

"You mean like that?" I teased.

"Yeah, like that. I could shove my cock in something like that."

"Too late. You missed your chance and Neal is coming out."

"Yeah, good thing I took care of it. I've got the cameras working in the room where you fuck this last one."

"You spied on us?"

"No, I was looking out for your security. You're one hell of a fuck Jenna. My load had to go somewhere. I took care of it."

The was that word again. "Security" My husband just watched me fuck and videoed it.

"Took care of it? You jacked off watching me fuck?"

"Hey, you got us both worked up earlier and then you fucked three guys. What am I supposed to do? Had Connie been here I would have fucked her."

"I want to see it."

"It's in the waste basket behind to bar."

"The video? You threw it out already?"

"No, not the video. It's hard drive. The tissues full of cum are in the waste basket!"

That made us both laugh. With all that goes on I was realizing that my husband was becoming more fun. He sat me next to him and turned on the monitor. A cable news channel came on.

"News? You are showing me the news?"

He put a key in a lock switch and turn it clockwise. The screen changed to video of the empty bed and room. The man and I came in and were soon fucking. The camera switched from one at the side and slightly above us to one at the foot of the bed. I was amazed at the angled as the camera focused in on my spread legs and cock feeding in and out of me. Then the same from the side camera. Porter had it zoomed in to show my big tits and hard nipples. The look on my face showed I was having fun.

We ended up with the camera on my cunt when I orgasmed when he came in me and I almost pitched him off the bed. Too bad my thigh was in the way for the side view, but you could see I gave the guy a ride. Then it was us making out in the room before leaving.

My husband looked at me and smiled. I hurried off to shower before Neal got there. Neal made me forget about black cock for a while. I was determined not to get locked into interracial adventures.

**********************************

"Oh, Tuesday! What will you bring me?"

Nevada Desert Sunshine. Ten in the morning and already a pickup truck was rolling up the driveway. The sunlight glinted off the chrome. I was dressed for the part in my shorts and a halter top. I was going to water some flowers Porter had planted. He had buried himself in installing the "Security" cameras. This looked more interesting that pouring water on plants that would die anyway. I recognized the man. He ran a store in the little neighbor town my husband and I call Hicksville.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,520 Followers