Cathouse Tuesday! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers

"Hi, Jenna. You two are always coming in to town to see me. I thought I come out to see you."

"Great! Well, hi. What's up?"

"My wife's been giving me a hard time lately and I wondered if I could do a little business with you."

"Sure. Sounds like a great way to start the day for both of us." I agreed.

We went inside. I called for Porter so we wouldn't walk in on his secret project.

"Hey, Sweetheart, I'm bringing a client through."

Porter popped out from the hall to the bedrooms and recognized the guy from us being in the store.

"Hi, I'm Porter. Nice of you to come visit."

"I'm Marty. You've got the place looking nice. I've come out to see if I can fuck your wife."

I watched my husband's face. Not much of a reaction at all.

"I was wondering since that we both could hide a little cash if we could take it out in trade at the store."

Again, not even a blink of the eye.

"Okay. A one hundred and fifty dollars store credit. We can do that, but you'd better watch out for Jenna. She'll have you back here fucking her so often we are going to own that store."

Porter winked at me. Marty got a funny look on his face.

"Go fuck him Jenna. Show him what you can do with that pussy. What you've got at home Marty is going to be all ruined for you. Rooms two, three, and four are all ready."

I wasn't sure how to take my husband's words. They sounded sincere. Maybe he was mocking me. Telling me what rooms were ready meant he had the cameras working in those rooms. I liked to be in the back. I took Marty to room four.

"Your husband is a lot more forgiving than I'd ever be, Jenna. I can't believe he is so okay with this."

"Everybody's wife is going to fuck around on him, Marty. With Porter he knows when and whom and is making money on it."

I took off my halter top. It froze Marty in mid-undress. He could tell what I had with my clothes on. Now the D-Cups were bouncing right in front of him in plain view. Mesmerized! I took off the tiny shorts. Once his clothes were off I moved towards him, locked my wrists behind his neck and planted my tits into his chest.

"How does that feel, Marty?"

He abruptly kissed me. Hands went to the sides of my boobs. One hand came down to touch my pussy. I moved my feet apart on the carpet. I wanted him to have full access. Marty was about to fuck a whore and he acted like he was on a third date in high school. I wiggled away and laid on the bed. I was instantly fucked at a furious pace. Getting fucked by a businessman in town gave me a settling feeling of acceptance. I was trying to slow him down to make it last a while. There was a pretty good dick in me and as much as I wanted his cum in me I didn't want it to be just then. Marty stopped.

"Roll over. My wife never lets me cum in her from behind. I want to cum in you from behind."

I was up and on me knees in a heartbeat. Marty had a good stroke going. He made me cum twice before he grabbed my ass cheeks and pounded into hard. I was ready for the spurt of semen when it hit. First fuck of the day got me off good. I dropped to the bed having been surprised from the hard orgasm. No faking! He got to me deep.

Marty dropped beside me. I leaned over to suck our juices off his cock. My mouth jolted him like it was either the first time or first time in a long time someone went down on his cock. Minutes later he sent his load into my mouth. I showed it to him before swallowing it down. Even after that he wanted to kiss me with his tongue right in my mouth and the residue of his own sperm.

I've always liked to kiss. Getting kissed on the neck makes my nipples hard. Kiss my nipples and you are going to fuck me. Marty was on the right path. He was licking around my navel. Then trailed his tongue through my pussy hair to my clit. Seriously? Maybe he thought it was going to be cute. He gently sucked on my clit and I grabbed his hair and shoved his face in my sloppy cunt. He was making little gasping noises trying to speak.

"You'd better be more worried about breathing than talking motherfucker! You suck my clit you'd better be ready to eat my pussy!

My hands wouldn't let go of Marty's hair. I pulled as hard as I could. After a few moments of struggle he started to move his tongue along my slit. I let him catch a breath. He wasn't really fighting me anyway. This time when I pulled his face back into me he was lapping instead of licking. I let him catch another breath. I didn't force him this time. Now he was eating our cum from my snatch. Not just mine and his. Neal's cum was in me so deep there had to be some of his as well as maybe some from the four guys the day before.

"Do you know what I like about you, Marty? You don't mind fucking a whore and then eating the cum out of her."

I used a sugary sweet voice. Marty kept lapping, sucking and kissing. I'd let go of his hair. I smiled as I laid there and let him eat me. He was eating a lot of me by then. He really had me flowing with the idea of it all. Neal's cum from last night had to be draining from way up inside in me. Maybe some leftovers from the the other four guys. Hell, maybe there was even a taste of Reverend Nate from Sunday night and Monday morning.

"Are you okay?"

Marty's voice pulled me from my thoughts about what he was doing.

"Yes, fine. I loved it. In my profession I don't get eaten very often. Why don't you jack off into my mouth?"

He was ready for it. He was hard after all that eating my pussy. I don't know what made me suggest that. I could have sucked him off. I'm not sure he would have lasted to get his dick in me. Instead I had stood up and dropped to my knees. He stood above my jacking his cock. I played with my nipples and teased my clit. His grunt told me to be ready for his first splurt of cum. I opened my mouth wide and didn't miss a drop. A little bit on my chin was flicked into my mouth with my finger.

Not a mouthful, but a good taste. I closed my mouth and held still.

"Did you swallow it?

I shook my head no.

"Are you going to swallow it?"

I shook my head yes.

"When?"

I looked at him and smiled with my lips together.

"Show me!"

I gave him a teasing look.

"Come on, show me. please?"

I opened my mouth and showed him his cum for almost a minute.

"Go on swallow it."

I swallowed it.

"I can't believe you swallowed that."

"I can't believe you ate the cum out of a whore after you fucked her."

"I'd probably do it again."

"You might want to be the first in line for that."

I laughed at him. He laughed with me.

We walked together to the car. Porter was in the lobby behind the bar. There was no doubt he had watched us on the "security" system he'd been installing. He winked and gave me a big thumbs up. I felt so goofy I almost giggled. Marty was still in a kissing mood. It didn't bother him that I had just taken his load down my throat. His thumbs on my nipples started that little fire inside me even though I had just fucked him. When he rubbed my pussy I almost led him back in side.

Instead I got him back in his pickup and leaned inside to kiss him goodbye. I made sure my ass was pointed to the window where I knew my husband would be watching. A little shimmy-shake of my ass for Porter and my tongue back in Marty's mouth before telling him goodbye. I turned around and walked back to the lobby. My nipples were telling on me. Marty had me turned on. Porter was watching me strut my stuff as I walked back towards him in the skin tight my t-shirt and crotch hugging shorts.

"Going to make them love you to keep them coming back. That's what you said. I think you have Marty on the hook. I can't believe what you two did back there."

"Which part?"

"Well, all of it, but especially when you pulled his face in your cunt and wouldn't let him have air then him giving up and eating cum out of you."

"Hot, huh? Show me?" I laughed.

Porter went over to the chair at the monitor and sat down. He fast forwarded the video to Marty kissing down to my pussy. I hadn't noticed how sharp the video was before. I leaned in to look.

"Let me turn the sound up for you."

Shit I didn't know we had sound, too. God, he had heard everything I had said. Then there I was holding Marty's face into my cunt. The noises sounded like gurgles as he struggled for air. Marty turned it off.

"I need to get six more cameras for when we start using room five through seven. Unless you want me to wire eight where we sleep, too."

"No, I don't need to be filmed while I sleep. How much are six more cameras?"

"About fifteen hundred. I thought we could pick them up Sunday while we were in the city."

Shit! He wants me to fuck another black guy. I've pretty well gotten over Reverend Nate fucking me. Maybe it would be okay.

**********************************

Another client before lunch. Reasonably good enough fuck, but not outstanding. He made me orgasm when he when his load squirted in me. My husband commented that I gave the man the "cum in me and get out of here shuffle" and laughed.

"Connie called and wants you to call her back." He added.

Porter liked Connie. She'd let him fuck her a few times. Why wouldn't he like her? She said she couldn't talk when I called her back. About a half hour later she called.

"Hey, I'm supposed to be on bathroom break. Remember when I said I didn't care if my customers knew I worked out there? One that's been after me for a couple of years said he'd heard that I worked with you. I want to fuck him."

"Okay. Is he coming out this weekend?"

"I was thinking more like tonight if you want to stay open. He said he could be out there by six o'clock."

"What's your husband say?"

"I already told him. He said for me to drive out there after work and get home when I could. He also said that his buddy that I fucked wanted me again that he was going to call him to see if he wanted to come out."

"The one you said was your new favorite?"

"That's the guy. You know weekends have really set me off. I'd like fucked like that a couple more nights per week. I've kind of got the okay from home if it's alright with you."

"We can't pick just certain nights. I've been thinking of going full time. You would have to be here every night with me until I can find more girls. It might take two weeks or more that you'd only get Sunday nights off. Are you up for that?"

"If I can get my husband to agree I'm all for it."

"Well, you'd better call him because you ass will be tied up for the next two weeks."

"I don't know about my ass, but my pussy is all in favor of it. I'll call my husband at work."

Five minutes later I got the call back.

"All set. See you after I get off work here at the bank."

**********************************

My husband took the news with much enthusiasm. He had finished the cameras in the North Wing and until we went to the city on Sunday was free to do other errands around the place and watch his wife fuck clients on the new system. Two more men had screwed me by the end of the afternoon much to the delight of Porter. His bride was now his own personal porn channel.

Connie was out by five thirty and her bank client friend was back in a room with her by six. Porter called me over to watch the monitor with him.

"I don't want to do that. One pervert in the family is enough!"

"Come on, watch a few minutes with me. Watch her take some cock."

I pulled a chair next to him and leaned in to watch the screen. They were already fucking. The camera angle was perfect to see his cock working in and out of her cunt. I could see why the cameras cost two-fifty. The picture was certainly high-def. Connie must have thought about this all afternoon. Her girl juices were leaking out around his cock.

"I wish he'd pull it out to the head so we can see how big it is."

"Got you interested, do I?"

"No, I just want to see how big it is. He's fucking her pretty good. What's this little picture up in the corner?"

I tapped the screen. Porter laughed at me for being so demanding about it.

"That's the camera beside the bed. Want to see it from that angle?"

He clicked over to the bedside camera before I could answer. Connie looked perfect lying under her friend while he fucked her. Her tits were firm on her chest with the nipples hard as the man would lower his face to kiss and lick them. The look on her face as she looked up into his eyes was of lust and total submission. There was no hiding that Connie had been wanting to fuck this bank customer of hers for months, maybe years.

The camera went back to the view from the foot of the bed. Things had changed a little. He was thrusting a little harder and Connie was fucking her cunt into him as she rolled her hips side to side on the bed. The audio was incredible. It was like we were kneeling in the room listening. Then it was the man's voice.

"You are making me cum, Connie. I'm going to cum in you!"

"Yes, do it! Cum in me. I want your seed. I want your baby!"

The little cunt better have been saying that to make the client fire his load into her even harder. If she had plans to use him to get knocked up I'd send her packing. I looked at Porter. He was watching me.

"Whatever you do don't lose that video." I warned.

I was still watching the video. His dick softened and came out. Not bad, hard to tell with it mostly soft. Cum ran from her pussy right at us watching what the camera saw. She gave him a look that made him kiss her. They locked into an embrace in a lip locking make out session. He fondled her boobs as they kissed. She was trying to pump his cock with a slight amount of luck, enough for me to tell that he had what it took to give Connie a good fucking. The kiss broke. Connie gave him a smoldering look.

"Fuck me again!"

"I didn't bring enough money."

"You already paid. I said fuck me again!"

Connie pushed him on his back and started sucking his cock. She got him hard and to a pretty impressive length. Although we've fucked larger there's nothing average about seven or eight inches and this was one of those. Connie stopped sucking and looked up from his cock at him.

"I want you to fuck me from behind, but I want to watch your face while you fuck me."

She did have a thing for this guy. Maybe just infatuation from all the flirting with her at the bank. Hell she had to have dozens of those guys seeing her every time they made a deposit. Each of them wishing they could make a deposit in her. Connie had a good following and lots of potential. I'd have to be careful if I mentioned anything about wanting this guy's baby. Then there's the whole problem that it would make us tell on ourselves for spying.

The guy had it in her and his nuts touching her ass again. Porter switched to the side camera. She was staring directly into his eyes while he slow fucked her. Then he laid his chest on her tits and started kissing her. It went on for an incredibly long time. Why did I want to keep watching?

"Can you put both pictures up at once?"

My husband did a couple of things and the pictures appeared side by side, an amazing mix of views of them kissing and her fucking this guy she knew from her bank teller job.

"Damn. She needs to hurry up. Her husband's buddy might be coming out to fuck her."

"Like you don't take you time when you want to. Should I roll the video with you and Marty with you having him jack off in your mouth?"

"No, I don't think we need to do that. I was there in person."

"If the buddy shows up you could fuck him."

Some light flashed across the parking lot. A car pulled in an parked. I left Porter watching Connie fucking the client that she had such a great interest in.

**********************************

False alarm on the car in the parking lot. It wasn't Connie's husband's buddy coming out to fuck her. A nearly fifties man came in wearing jeans and a golf shirt.

"Hey! Glad you are open. Mom said you guys were opening the place back up."

"Yes, first week night. We had just been open Friday and Saturday."

Porter rose from the desk. He could rewind Connie and her bank customer later.

"Oh, did she work here?" I asked.

"No, plenty of her friends did. Dad brought me out here for my first pussy when I was sixteen. I came out a few times on my own before the place closed down. Not enough money to keep the younger gals interested and the ones here were getting kind of long in the tooth. It was like you walked in and started fucking someone's sewing circle. Whoa! You look pretty hot."

"Thank you. I never really liked to sew."

He laughed and looked me over.

"Yeah, I bet you didn't."

"So, what are we talking anyway, pricewise?"

"It's one hundred and fifty."

"I can do that."

The man had a money clip in his side pocket. He counted the money out of what must have been a couple of thousand dollars.

"I don't know how many girls you have working, but from what I've seen I want to fuck you."

"That's why I'm here." I smiled.

"That's why I'm here, too. Do we go in the back? Hell, I'll fuck you right here."

I always liked it when I'd be standing right next to my husband and take another man's hand to lead him to one of the rooms and fuck him. I always wondered if Porter felt a little pang in his stomach when he'd see me walk away like that to get fucked. I hoped that he did. No guilt on my part. Maybe a little gloat from knowing I was going to add another man to a growing count of those that had been in my pussy.

There's a lot to be said for the moment the head of a cock touches my outer lips and slides on in. I'd done it a hundred times now, my husband knowing every time, and there was always a little thrill go through me as I noted that a new fella was fucking me. That was almost as big as feeling him cum in me and laying there realizing the potential his seed would have had I been fertile.

This guy's cock was at stage one. I had just gotten him in me and we were starting to fuck. I wished I was in Connie's spot because there was a lot more to what she was fucking than what I was getting here. I did like my guy though. He knew how to work his cock into me well enough to make me cum twice before he tensed and gave me a pretty good splash of cum inside me. That and the knowledge that I had a husband watching him fuck me, probably switching screens furiously between Connie and his own wife.

Poor Connie! Yes, poor Connie, my ass. Fucking some guy she apparently has had a crush on for some time in a room across the hall. She was committed to the next two weeks of fucking anyone that showed up while her husband was at home with their two teenage daughters and a preschool son that wasn't really her husband's kid anyway. Personality wise she was natured to be a whore. Talent wise she was very good at it. How does her husband handle itI wondered taking care of the kids while she fucked guys for money?

Maybe it's poor Porter. His wife was getting fucked a lot. No it was his idea. He loves it knowing that I'm in a room getting fucked. Now with the cameras watching me I love it knowing that he can see and hear every bit of it. If Connie and I had we met as friends instead of in a whorehouse I'd probably be more of a cock chaser than she could ever be. I called myself a cock chaser rather than a cock teaser. There is no teasing about it.

Stage two was coming up. The guy was about to cum in me. I'm usually pretty hot to be fucked anyway. Knowing my husband was watching made me a little hotter. I looked at the camera as the client pounded into me and mouthed the words "I love you" to my husband. And, there it was. Cum in my pussy causing another orgasm to wash over me.

"Wow! You're one good piece if ass!"

"Thank you. I liked it, too."

"Well, I'll be back. You've got a sweet little twat on you."

"What can I say. You bring out the best in me."

"I need to come visit Mom more often. Speaking of Mom, I'd better get over there. I've got burgers in the car."

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers