Cathouse Tuesday! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers

I liked this man. Handsome face and a nice glint in his eyes. I kissed him because I wanted to kiss him. The second kiss lasted a minute or more.

"Hey, I'm here until the weekend. I'll be seeing you a couple of more times." He stated as he grabbed for me.

I pushed him back on the bed, me still naked, him with his pants on. I pushed my D-Cups into his bare chest and kissed him hard. We kissed and had our hands all over each other for another five minutes. There had better be another man coming in to fuck me because I sure wanted to fuck this one again.

"Don't you have a poor old mom to visit and hamburgers in the car?"

I laughed and shook my tits in his face. I stood and teased him with my boobs some more. One of my hands ran along my cunt and I blew him a kiss across the palm. I smiled towards the camera. Putting my hand near my face I made sure my wedding rings were on full display. When I turned back towards my latest conquest I could see that I had made another man get a puppy dog crush on me.

**********************************

When we came back out front two more cars were in the parking lot. Porter whispered to me that Connie was in back with her husband's buddy.

"That's something. Not only does he watch the kids while she whores herself here, but now she's fucking his best friend."

"I know. What a slut!" I giggled.

"Heads up!" Porter continued to whisper. "Connie told the first guy to cum in her and give her a baby and her husband's buddy that, too. Then the guy asked if she meant it and she said she was just trying to turn him on with a fantasy. He words kind of unsettled the guy and she told him it was meant to be a joke. I've heard you say the same thing to men myself."

"Yeah, will cut her a break unless we hear it too often. I guess if she says it to several guys it's just a part of her lovemaking."

"Speaking of lovemaking, you seemed pretty turned on with your last guy back there. And, thanks for the I love you and the wedding ring thing."

"Oh, you were watching."

"You bet! I watch you because you are mine."

"His??" I thought. "Hasn't he been paying attention?"

I introduced myself to the man waiting and took him back and fucked him. It became kind of my signature to look at the camera to mouth "I Love You" to my husband and to show my wedding rings. Nothing outstanding with this next one. We didn't spend a lot of time in the room before he spurted his cum in me. I had to hurry a little to catch up to cum with him.

Another guy was waiting when we finished up. I cleaned myself a little bit before taking him back to a room. Connie was still fucking her husband's best friend. The irony of it being while she was fucking the friend her husband was at home tucking in someone else's kid. We women are a deceptive bunch. With the next guy in hand I glanced at my own husband. He gave me a smile and a thumbs up.

Let's summarize Tuesday night. After taking her time with the bank customer and husband's friend Connie took on two more guys. It wasn't a bad night. I had six myself. So, ten on a Tuesday! I had collected nine hundred dollars for myself and Connie paid me another two, keeping four hundred for herself. I'd say nights were going to pay off. Who knew there'd be that many hardons on a Tuesday in Hicksville?

**********************************

Wednesday was a pretty regular day. Not that we keep a scoreboard, but Connie and I managed to keep our crotches humming and happy. Being open at night was going to be a moneymaker.

Thursday was kind of rainy for the desert. Clouds and lightning overnight with a little bit of rain. A car pulled into the driveway as soon as my husband unlocked the front door. My last fuck was just after midnight. Connie, Porter, and myself spent the last two hours talking about some of the guys we girls had fucked. When I offered to send Connie home early she protested saying she'd wonder when she got home to her family if she missed a great fuck. So, it had been ten hours since the last load in my pussy.

It was a disappointment when I saw it wasn't a man in the car, but two women. My mood changed when I saw that it was two women that had been in with their husband's previously. There had been a lot of serious joking about the women working in a whorehouse. I said serious joking because although they tried to act like they were joking all four parties were serious.

Since their visit the couples had teased back and forth even to the point of suggesting fucking each others spouse. They agreed not to do that. They disclosed that the two men were brothers and they sisters-in-laws.

"The men have been giving us grief about no one willing to pay to fuck us. They said we'd be all embarrassed to sit in a whorehouse and not have anyone show an interest in us. Finally we said we'd call their bluff and come out to talk to you about working a few nights. The next remarks were that we didn't have the nerve."

"We'll, you are here. Do you want to fuck strangers for money?"

"It almost seems like we have to fuck someone at this point. I mean you do think someone will fuck us, don't you. It would be so embarrassing if they didn't."

Both women were attractive and had good figures.

"You know you are being played don't you. They want you to do this. Either way they win by calling your bluff."

"They aren't very good at it, are they? Either they beg us not to do it or we get some strange pecker and make a few bucks."

"That was my next comment." I laughed.

"When should we tell them we start?"

"Are you going to do it if they ask you not to do it?"

"Oh, we're committed. We are definitely going to fuck some other men our husbands are staying at home helping with homework and changing diapers."

"Diapers? I guess we didn't discuss your ages and families."

"I'm Judith. I have three children ages four, three, and eleven months. I don't work anywhere else and want to get out of the house without dragging kids and a husband along."

"I'm Evie. I have four children ages five, four, two, and five months."

"Wow! You are so young and so many kids."

"This is Nevada." Evie answered. "About half of us around her are Mormon. You can find us in church every Sunday morning. The church expects us to marry young and have lots of children. Children are a blessing and a burden. But, yes, we have kids fast. I'm 24 and Judith is 23."

"I guess I need to ask. What is someone from church comes out for some pussy? Won't that be a little awkward on Sunday morning?"

"Anyone coming to a whorehouse isn't going to tell others." Evie giggled. "It might be kind of fun to be in church on Sunday with someone you fucked during the week. How wicked would that be?"

"Plus, if we get kicked out of church that will leave more family time for us on Sunday." Judith looked defiant.

"Let's be sure we all agree. You collect one hundred and fifty dollars. You keep one hundred, fifty goes to the house. We try to keep a good quality customer. Have enough interaction with the client to be sure they look clean. No sores, even the tiniest little mark and they are out of here. Most guys are going to want to do you bareback. I've only had three guys fuck me with a condom since we opened."

Both Evie and Judith were nodding in agreement.

"What names to you want to be called."

"They're going to call us names?"

"No, what names will you use? I use my real name Jenna. You're going to know Connie because she works at the bank."

"That Connie? Oh, shit ... I never thought ... "

"People are going to think the same about you. You need to expect that word will get around that you are whoring out here for cash. It's really kind of cool. Guys like it and women seem a little envious."

The pair looked at each other as if they hadn't thought about that. The agreed they'd use their real names.

"The next thing is that you need to be committed to this. I can't have you jumping up screaming and running out of the place the first time a client gets close enough to you to shove his cock up your cunt. Is that understood?"

Both women agreed that they wanted to do it.

"Okay, you can start tonight."

"Tonight? We thought it might me this weekend or next week." Judith stammered a little.

"Do you want this or not? The extra cock is great and the money is good. Trust me the first time a man hands you the cash is awesome and once he's filled you with cum you'll be anxious for the next. Once you've started it's doubtful that you'll walk away."

They looked at each other.

"What time should we be here?"

"As soon as you want. You will need to stay until we close at two in the morning. It may be a slow night, it might be busy. So far Connie and I have been doing four to six per night. Is this going to be the first time you've cheated on your husbands?"

"Uh, yes. I've never cheated. He was my first and only ... so far." Evie acted like she wanted to laugh or cry.

"I'll take the fifth on that question." Judith grinned.

"Tell her Judith." Evie prodded.

"Okay. Three. So what? I'm an easy fuck!"

**********************************

The next step was to tell my husband. He got a grin that I could not have slapped off his face. The call to Connie was different than I expected. She took a break to return my call.

"Good news. I've got two young women to work tonight. So, if they work out you won't be obligated to spend the next two weeks out here."

"Don't say anything to my husband. I'll be out after work."

"I'd thought you'd be glad to be home with your family."

"Think about it, Jenna? Would you exchange fucking men for cooking dinner, baths, and bedtimes?"

We had a little surge in the afternoon that kept Porter glued to the video screen. Three different men fucked me.

Connie was out right after work. I loaned her shorts and shirt so she wouldn't be fucking guys dressed like a bank teller. No point in getting cum all over "dry clean only" clothes.

"We are going to have to let these new gals take the lead. The sooner we get them once paid and once fucked the better."

One of our locals stopped in wanting to fuck Connie. Getting a little cum in her would settle her down. Then her romance guy that was her customer at the bank came out for another round. While she was fucking the second guy Evie and Judith arrived in a car together.

"How are your husbands handling everything?"

"We left them with crying babies and fussy kids. The kids all wanted to go with Mommy."

"Same here." Evie confirmed. "Speaking of calling a bluff. I told my husband that I was going to pick up Judith and that we were coming out her to start getting some strange cock and make a little money."

"My husband's reply was best," Added Judith. "He still said no one was going to pay to fuck me and he knew that Evie and I would go shopping and hang out somewhere to make him and his brother jealous."

"They can't say we didn't tell them!" Evie giggled.

The two were dressed nice. Kind of like going shopping except very anti-Mormon shorts and tight tops. No traditional Mormon undergarments there. Somewhere between sluttish and whorish.

"I hope someone comes out soon. I've really gotten the itch to fuck that needs scratched."

Evie was wiggling around like she really had a itch.

"Me, too!" Judith laughed. "And, the deeper they scratch the better."

Connie came out from the back with her friend all rosy and fucked looking. The four of them all paused with their mouths open when they realized all four knew each other.

"Oh, my God!" Connie squealed. "Jenna didn't tell me it was you two. Let me walk him out and then we'll chat!"

Connie was still into the romance thing with this guy. We watched her all over him in the parking lot.

"Holy Shit!" Are they serious?" Evie was in disbelief.

"She likes to get involved. She thinks if they get a crush on her they will keep coming back. Not all of them. She's got a few favorites." I assured them. "It's okay. Just don't let it break up your home."

Connie came back in straightening her shirt from where he had his hands under it playing with her boobs. The chattering started and the laughing and giggling was almost nonstop. I went over to Porter where he was reviewing the video from Connie and the boyfriend. The girl had the hots for the guy for sure.

At a quarter before seven life began to change for one of the girls. The desk clerk at a local motel had told a visitor about our place and his sedan rolled into a parking space near the door. The look said married man with a wife that just didn't understand. Probably made up his mind to go outside his marriage and we happened to be near by. He seemed nervous enough for it to be his first time cheating.

"Hi. I'm Jenna. The next two up are Evie and Judith here." The girls jumped up and stepped forward. Either one. It's your choice. The fee is one fifty. Pay in the room."

Evie got picked. Judith acted relieved that it was her sister-in-law going in first. Connie might have been a little peeved that I left her out of the rotation. She would have been more pissed if she was in and not got chosen. These two young wives had a ten year advantage on us. Connie had already collected two cunts full of cum. That should have been enough to keep her happy.

The action must have been satisfactory. My husband stayed behind his desk with all attention of the monitor. Judith was showing some concern when Evie didn't come out for a half hour. When they did come out the client was very happy and Evie acted like a little kid that was treated to a very good Christmas.

When he left Evie let our a whoop clutching her cunt money. She held it up and giggled. "

"I guess that dumbass husband of mine was wrong about nobody wanting to fuck me! That was un-fucking-believable!"

She peeled fifty dollars from her hand to give to me for my cut.

"No, Honey. You keep it. First time ... you earned it all. Next you pay me."

Even Connie was in better spirits, celebrating along with them like teens reacting to be asked out by the star athlete in high school.

"Shit!" Judith exclaimed. "Now I wished it had been me, but I'm so happy for you."

"You're next. Wait until it happens to you!"

"That's the hard part. Now I can't wait for my turn."

The wait might have been harder for Connie.

"At least I'm not home with the kids and trying to keep my husband entertained."

When the next one came it was a surprise. I was the outsider, but all three girls knew the man.

"Oh, my God. I never would have expected to see you three."

"We never would have expected to see you." Evie was the first to answer."

"This is a hard choice."

After a few minutes he seemed to settle on fucking Connie. He looked from Evie to Judith.

"I always thought you two were hot when you were at the house with my daughter. A never dreamed I'd get a chance to fuck either one of you and now here you both are."

Both women blushed and couldn't conceal teen-like giggles.

"And you, Connie. Every time I've seen you in the bank I wanted to fuck you."

"Sometimes I've wondered what you would be like." Connie was turning on the charm. "I'd not be honest with you if I didn't tell you that this is the first night for Evie and Judith. Evie has had her turn and loved it. You would probably be mad at me later if I didn't tell you that you'd be the first man to fuck Judith other than her husband."

That distracted the man. First time "other than her husband" got his attention focused on Judith. They were quickly to the back and one of the rooms. Of course, the first time thing wasn't true. Judith had already admitted to cheating on her man three times outside the marriage. Maybe on Connie's part that's where the term "lying whore" comes from.

The odd thing about Judith coming out after her first paid fuck was that another client had come in and was fucking Evie. Another right after that put Connie to work fucking him. When Judith came out it was just me watching for the next man in hoping I'd get a chance.

"Looks like I don't get to celebrate."

Judith was really enthusiastic about fucking the guy and was clutching the money in her hand.

"I wish my husband was here to see this. He'd shit if he saw the cum running out of me."

"What did you think of turning pro?"

"Maybe it's being in a whorehouse, money in my hand, or the fact it wasn't a stranger, but someone I knew, but it sure got me off better than fucking my husband."

"How about those three boyfriends you told us about?"

"Oh, way better than any of them, too."

My husband had to switch off the videos of Connie and Evie when Judith walked over to him to get her purse. She put her hundred and fifty dollars away and put her purse back under the counter. Porter had switched the monitors to a cable sports network. He had seen both of the young women naked and fucked on screen. Younger pussy had him a little worked up when Judith plopped in the chair next to him. She scooted the chair over and put one hand on his leg to watch. Her position had one tit on his arm. He looked like he was about to shoot a load in his pants when she lifted her face real close to him to speak:

"I can feel his cum in me. It's making my cunt all sticky."

Judith jumped up after teasing him and came over to near me.

"Are you trying to give my husband a case of the Blue Balls?"

"No. Everyone's fucking and he's over there watching a silly ball game. I'd totally do him if you wouldn't mind."

"I appreciate the heads up. I do get a little jealous even though I don't fuck him myself. If you fuck him you fuck him. He's not going to turn you down for sure. You need to know that he is more than old enough to be your father."

"I know," Judith giggled. "Naughty me! I've always had Daddy issues."

"Maybe you should fuck your father. Get it out of your system." I felt a little irritated.

"Dad would do it. too! There's be several times since I've been married that all I'd have to do would be start kissing him and he'd be fucking the hell out of me. You know, those awkward boy/girl - father/daughter moments where the way you look into each other's eyes and realize you want to fuck each other. Now after being out here I feel liberated. The next time it happens and Mom and the kids aren't around I'm fucking him."

That left an awkward silence until Judith held her hand on her lower tummy.

"Oh, my. I didn't think I got that much cum in me, but I'm starting to feel another trickle."

"The funny thing about men is that the next guy that fucks you with think you are that hot for him. I think every man in the world has gotten sloppy seconds at least once in his life."

"I'm going to fuck mine when I get home. I'll show him cum leaking from me and then fuck him to calm him down."

Another car in the driveway. Another fuck for Judith. She came out of the room looking more refreshed than she did when she first arrived three hours earlier. It gets busy around nine. It lasts until midnight during the week so far. We had a good night. Near closing Evie and Judith had each been fucked five times. Same for Connie. It was nice that the sisters-in-law came out even on their first night in business.

Earlier, about 9:30 Evie was free to answer a cell call from her husband, and from her side ...

"Where do think I am? We told you that we would be at the cathouse fucking some guys."

"Go on and laugh. That's where we are."

"I've had two guys fuck me already. Judith just went back to fuck her third."

"You two started all this. It was your idea and you just kept pushing and pushing. Now I standing her with a pussy full of some other men's cum."

"Do what ever you want. I sure am. Tell your brother that I'll have his wife home and well fucked about 12:30 in the morning. Get some rest. You have work tomorrow.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers