Cathouse Tuesday! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,558 Followers

Almost at midnight one last car. We all looked at each other. The girls had banged five men each. Judith looked at me.

"Why don't you fuck him Jenna? You take the guy back and I'll fuck your husband. What we talked about earlier about maybe having my Dad fuck me has got me hot for the idea."

"Porter has to be security for us."

"I know. I'll have him bend me over the desk. He can fuck me from behind. That's the way I'd want my Dad to do it."

"Gross! Really Judith? You want your Dad to fuck you?" Evie asked in disbelief.

"Yes, wouldn't you? Have you ever thought about it?"

"Well, yes. With your Dad, not mine!"

"Maybe I should give him the money then and have him come out." Judith snorted.

"Okay. Have him come out. I'll fuck him. I'll fuck your Dad!"

Porter heard most of what started to sound like an argument.

A good fuck before bedtime wasn't going to hurt me. A girl has sweet dreams with cum in her pussy. I took the man into the back. Judith was headed towards my husband. I had some reservations about the 23 year age difference. The last thing I heard as I entered the back was:

"While your wife is in the back I want you to fuck me from behind."

My client wasn't drunk, but had let some women get him all worked up in a bar. He said his wife probably wouldn't fuck him so he came out to see us. The problem with that was that being all worked up he only lasted a couple of minutes. After a night of everyone getting multi-fucked but me it was lucky that I had a hair trigger, too.

When we came back out to the lobby Judith was still fucking my husband. He had his knees bent, hands gripping her ass from behind thrusting up into her cunt while he fucked her. Judith started making more noise that he did when he sent his seed up inside her.

Getting fucked myself mellowed me out or there would have been some scratching and hair pulling. I made a note to make Porter suffer later.

Judith and Evie couldn't say enough about how much they had enjoyed the evening.

"We've loved it. When can we do it again?"

Evie was beaming. God, the enthusiasm of youth.

"Tomorrow night if you want. It will be busy.

"Busy? I can't believe I how many guys fucked us guys tonight. I'll be here for sure!" Judith was wild eyed.

"Connie and I will be in the mix tomorrow night. We'll try to do it on a rotation unless a guy asks for one of us personally. Things are picking up every weekend. Friday and Saturday night together last week brought in sixty. What will your husbands say?"

"If they don't know the world is ran by pussy by now they are going to learn. It's their turn to run after kids and keep the house going."

"Yeah, Momma's gonna fuck lots of cock this weekend!" Evie sounded like a little cheerleader.

With the girls headed for home Porter and I took showers. I showered first while my husband scanned videos of all the fucking. I was in bed when my husband came out of the shower. I couldn't get the image of him fucking Judith out of my head. When he came to bed I sucked his cock. I made my claim with a load of cum down my throat.

**********************************

Day time customers were picking up. Friday five guys fucked me. Connie went home after work to change clothes and feed her kids before leaving them with another night of Dad time. Judith and Evie arrived a few minutes later. Since they didn't work during the day a meal was on the table when the husbands got home and they walked out right after a quick bite to eat.

"How were things at home last night?" Connie asked the two.

"Mine was asleep so I just crawled in naked beside him. Any doubt in his mind was gone when I didn't get up with the alarm and laid there exposed with a sticky pussy and dried cum on me. He looked at the stack of money on the dresser and went into the kitchen. I got up, dressed, and went into the kitchen to fix breakfast. He kissed me on the mouth and hugged me."

"You really did it, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did. Remember ... your idea."

"Did you see the money?"

"Yes." He looked so sad.

"Well, I'm going back tonight and Saturday."

"That's the way mine went. He kissed me and told me he loves me when he left."

Evie just smiled when she finished.

"Mine was about the same." Judith began. "I got up with the alarm and rolled on him naked. I leaked some cum on him and then stood up to let him see what mess had been made of my cunt. He counted the money, looked at me and said that was more money than his check for the whole week."

"Yeah, well, I'm going back tonight and tomorrow night until two in the morning. Get used to it."

"It's kind of funny how they go along with it." Connie laughed. "I haven't fucked my man in a month."

Friday night exploded. Evie and Judith went home full of cum and with a thousand dollars in their pockets. I could imagine how that went when their men woke up Saturday morning.

There was a car waiting when Porter opened the doors Saturday morning. Every time I'd fuck a guy and come out there would be another waiting. Then there were two and by noon I had three waiting and four guys came in together that told their wives they were playing golf. I got on the phone to Connie. She wasn't all opposed to coming in early.

The next call was to Evie. I could hear the kids playing in the back ground.

"Evie! I've got a crowd. Connie's coming in, but I've got seven men waiting. Can you get away?"

"Wait a second ..." I heard her turn from the phone.

"Hon, come here. It's a rush hour at Jenna's. I'm going in and fuck a few guys."

I looked to see who was next in line and took him back to fuck. Connie was there in a few minutes. I took another one back. The line wasn't getting any shorter. After I finished with that guy Evie had gotten there and was getting her first fuck of the day in room four. Porter was keeping watch and furiously trying to keep up with the action from the hidden cameras.

I called Judith.

"Hey, need some help. Guys lined up."

"I'm at my Mom's ... Hey, Mom, watch the kids. I'm going in to Jenna's. There's a line."

It was her mom in the background that showed that things were pretty cool around Hicksville.

"Judith, you keep fucking guys like that and you're going to get hooked on it and won't be able to quit."

Things slowed down in late afternoon. Connie went home for a couple of hours. Every one had already had at least six loads spurted into them. Connie was one ahead. Having started when we opened I was at fourteen and night wasn't even there yet. Neither Evie or Judith would leave because they were afraid they miss out on some cock. I don't think the money was an issue. Money wasn't the issue to any of us, but it was sure rolling in.

Connie came back at six. All three of us were in rooms fucking clients. My husband was going nuts over the video. I think he was sweet on Judith because she let him fuck her from behind. I still owed him for that.

Word was getting out. Buddies were telling buddies and their buddies came out in twos and threes. At closing you would think we would be tired. Who says modern women and their free pussy was killing the whorehouses. The idea being, "Why go to a whorehouse when there's a whore next door or at work." Modern guys were learning that it was easier to rent pussy that to date it.

We got together at the end of the night to count the money. The girls netting $100 per fuck made keeping score easy. Connie took the break in the afternoon and had fucked thirteen, Evie fifteen, and Judith sixteen. Having been given the head start I was at twenty. My husband just stood behind his security desk and looked at us.

Judith and Evie were filled with rookie enthusiasm as well as lots of cum.

Porter had the count in his head. "Sixty-six guys fucked you women. That's lot of cock, that's lot of cum!"

We all giggle at the total. There had been a lot of cum.

**********************************

Sunday morning. Our day off. No pussy for Hicksville on Sunday. Love your family Hicksville.

Porter was wanting to go to the city. He had the other cameras to pick up. If I contracted one more girl he might miss something as we opened the other wing. Keeping it wholesome was paying off. No trashy hooker sluts. All of my gals were MILF's.

My husband was pacing the floor at the front door wanting to go. Precious cameras, yes, but he was wanting me black fucked again and I was getting in the mood for some black cock. I wouldn't over do it and stay in control. I caught Porter off guard. Without any coaxing I came out in a black dress much line the blue one that got me in all the trouble the week before. Loose top, no bra on the D-Cups, skirt barley hiding my cunt with no panties.

"Hey. Don't book a room. I'd like to have a good time and come home. If we need a room later we can rent one."

My husband gave me a look. He opened the door to let to get in the car. I gave him a good beaver shot. On the ride in to the city I absent mindedly would brush my clit. The top of the dress was loose enough I could plop a tit out and tease my husband. My pussy was feeling a little tingle thinking about fucking another black guy.

First stop was to pick up the six extra cameras. Then a quick lunch. We gambled a little while, then just walked from casino to casino letting me strut my stuff. Guys gawked and stared. Any kind of step or stair would show off my naked cunt. The sound of my own heels clattering on hard surfaces made my pussy wet.

It wasn't even dark yet under the bright lights and I need fucked. It was time to tell my husband my attack plan.

"The next guy I fuck is going to get a line of shit from me. I'm go alone with you watching. I'll tell the guy that you have a fantasy about me fucking a black man. You've got a big cock, but you want me to try someone black. To spice it up I'll say I have three kids, you fucked me last night thinking I would not be fertile until next weekend. But, I'm fertile now and think I want a chance at a black baby. By telling him that you have a big cock I can make sure the guy I pick has one."

"Shit, Jenna! That should get guy's all over you!"

"I know. Then I can fuck him and we can go home."

I walked through a bar that was a little slow since it was a Sunday afternoon. People were arriving from out of town for meetings and conventions. Guys that were going to cheat were ready to start trying. The black guys were looking for white women. Several women were already talking to black guys in hopes of being fucked. Even those guys stopped to look at me. One of them stepped away from a slightly chubby younger white chick and came my way. That made it even better. I had to fuck this black guy.

"Hi, what brings you to town?"

"Oh, I'm with my husband. Sort of a vacation. He's around here some place."

"I was hoping I could buy you a drink."

"Well, that's sweet. I don't drink, but you can buy me a soda."

"Do you want to drink it here at the bar or get a booth?"

"Booth would be fine."

I let him sit next to me on the outside so he could feel like he had captured me.

"What's your husband going to say when he sees you sitting with a black man."

"Probably nothing. You're a pretty big guy."

His leg was touching mine.

"Look this is like ripping of a band-aid. I need to do it and get it over with. It's my husband. We've been married twelve years, got three kids. I've never been with anyone but him and now he wants me fuck a black guy. He's got a big dick, but he wants me fucked with a black one. He didn't know I was fertile last night when we made love. We usually just skip the unsafe times. Now isn't safe. Do you think your little swimmers could kick his little swimmers asses and beat them to the prize?"

"You want me to breed you with a black kid?"

"Yeah ... breed, impregnate, knock me up. I always wondered what my baby would look like if I made it with a black man."

He got a little nervous.

"If you've got a nice dick we can do it and maybe he will leave me alone about it. He's going to want to watch."

That had him set up. Knock up a white woman with her husband watching.

"Don't say anything to him about getting me pregnant. I'll wait to miss my period to tell him. Then we'll see what pops out."

He took his hand and put it on his crotch.

"Pull it out." I teased.

I really had him hard. I wrapped my hand around at least eight inches. I looked into his eyes and smiled.

"I hope you have a room nearby. I really want that thing in me. My husband should be around here somewhere. Let's walk around like a couple until he finds us."

We walked right past Porter. He checked me out like all the other guys and let us go by, then followed behind while I showed off the goods and the black man with me on his arm. We did that for about a half hour with him groping under my dress when he could and times when he shouldn't. He had me dripping wet and entirely fuckable.

I turned and waved to my husband. "There he is."

My new fuck buddy looked to see what kind of man was going to let him fuck his wife. We told Porter the room number and told him to follow us in a few minutes.

"Oh, here man. I've got an extra key. Just in case we get started before you get there. Let yourself in."

When I heard the lock beep I had the guy's pants off and was sucking his black cock. His cock looked perfect at eight inches. Nothing to beat Revered Asshole from Carolina, but bigger than most I had fucked during the week ... and it was black. That little crazy obsession overtook me again. I'd been sucking more cock lately. My thoughts turned to this being the time to try my first deepthroat. Eight inches would be a challenge. Unlike the white boys this one at least had the length to go down my throat. Porter was standing near.

"There you are, Baby. You can see I got started without you. Are you sure this is what you want. Since I've never fucked anyone but you fucking a black guy is going a little extreme. Are you sure it's okay because I am going to fuck him?"

My husband nodded and sat in the chair. I tried to take the black cock down my throat. I didn't think it would make me gag, but it did a couple of times. Finally I adjusted so that the head went into my throat. I grabbed his ass and pulled him into me until my nose buried in the pubic hair above the base of his cock and his balls were against my chin.

A few strokes and a breathe. A few strokes and a breathe. I hoped the guy could come twice because I was taking this load in my throat. A quick glance at Porter. He was jacking off while watching me suck black cock. In a few seconds I heard that familiar grunt knowing he'd cum, probably on the hotel carpet. Hands went to the back of my head and held the cock deep in my throat. With a hand on my neck I could feel his width in there. It was his turn to grunt. All I could tell that I could taste cum when he pulled up from my throat. Black cum for my tummy!

We stood. I took my dress off over my head. He took off his shirt. Naked I waited for his cock to enter me. Wow! Balls deep! I was wet! We fucked at a nice pace with me getting off several times while he reloaded his balls to cum in me. Finally I felt him nearly ready to fill me with his seed.

"Cum in me." I whispered in his ear. "Cum deep. I want that baby."

It hadn't been that long since I took his load down my throat. This one made me a sloppy mess. Nothing like the thought of knocking up a white woman to get the balls churning. He held it in me until he was completely soft and slid out. I laid there with a contentment I only I knew when I had black seed in me.

I went into the bath still naked to clean up. My husband had found a box of tissue, had cleaned up and had his white dick back in his pants. Never getting his name I kissed the black man goodbye at his door. In the elevator Porter and I laughed about how we had turned our lie into and adventure. The black man would always think he'd knocked up a white man's wife, a white man's wife that had never fucked another man.

We were still laughing as we got off and headed into the lobby.

"You know what I'm thinking?" I turned to my husband.

"I do if it's what I'm thinking."

"Fuck another one!" We blurted out together.

We changed hotels and walked towards the bar. Porter drifted behind me. Several looked fuckable. One was exceptionally black. Really dark, and anxious to plow his cock into a white wife. I got that soda. We sat in a booth. Me on the inside, him close.

"What will your husband say if he sees you with a black man?"

His leg was touching mine.

"Look this is like ripping of a band-aid. I need to do it and get it over with. It's my husband. We've been married twelve years, got three kids. I've never been with anyone but him and now he wants me fuck a black guy ...

It works so well we did it a third time before heading home. Three black guys thinking the had a white baby momma out there somewhere. And me, Jenna with three load of black seed in her cunt.

It was a nice ride home.

*******************

Copyright 2016. No reprint or reuse without the expressed written consent of the author.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,558 Followers