Cathouse Tuesday! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers

Around nine two young guys came in. Porter stopped them at the door and carded them. Both were nineteen. Becka knew them from school. She waved to them. They came over to check her out. One of them knew Connie and I thought one of them would fuck her just by the conversations.

"We heard Becka was working here. We've wanted to fuck her since junior high school."

Becka evidently harbored similar thoughts. "Do you want to both come back?"

That didn't go over well with Connie and Judith. It was sort of like Becka had just cut in line. I was a little pissed my self, mostly because of what had happened with my husband earlier in the day.

"Okay, we will go one, two, three, one, two, three, before she gets another turn."

Fortunately the next man was only ten minutes out and the another soon after. So, I had three girls fucking, one a double. Porter waved me over. I looked at the monitor. Becka was fucking one of the young guys while the other watched.

"She sucked both of their cocks to get them good and ready. Now she's fucking them one at a time."

From what I could tell there was $300 on the dresser. Good girl!

Becka got one last fuck just after ten. By twenty after she was calling Brian's mother to come pick her up. By midnight the remaining three had scored one more a piece with Connie getting her second just at closing.

Everyone went home happy and well fucked. I went after my husband as soon as Connie left.

"Hey, show me the video of you fucking the kid. I'd like to see how that went."

"Oh, I forgot to have the camera on."

"No, you didn't. I've already watched it while you fucked her. Now unless you want to wake up to see me with a knife in one hand and your balls in the other roll the fucking video."

Talk about humble and apologetic.

"So, Romeo. You've nailed everyone of them but Evie. Why don't we get you to fuck her so none of us will have to wonder what you'd be like?"

**************************************

Thursday was going well. Becka and I fucked a couple of guys before lunch. By mid-afternoon we had two more fuck us. Then on my next turn this guy undresses and I'm looking at a nine inch cock. I started off sucking him a little, then laid back for him to fuck me. I feel him pulse to cum in me and slowed him back down. I can get off with five inches, but I'd have to admit I do prefer getting one really crammed in me. This guy was a big as the black guys I'd been fucking when Porter took me into the city on Sunday's. The main difference being stuffed full like that and looking back into a white man's face.

I had him ready to cum again. He held it in deep while we kissed. I needed this man to fall in love with me. Nine inches of cock felt good and made him a keeper. I had to have him wanting to come back when he left. We'd kiss then look into each other's eyes and kiss again. I'd push my D-Cups together and have him kiss and suck my nipples. He had no idea how many times he made me cum while I made him wait.

"Wow! I wonder what you'd say if I asked you to marry me?"

We kissed again before I could answer. When the kiss ended we started slowly fucking again.

"I just assumed you were already married."

"Yes, I'm married, but I'd marry you in a heartbeat."

I showed him my wedding bands.

"Sorry, married, too."

"Holy shit! What does you husband say?"

"That's him out front. You can ask him when you leave if you want."

"He looks kind of old for you."

"Yes, he's 46. I'm 33.

He picked up the pace. I didn't think he'd be able to hold back this time.

"I'll tell you something else. I've decided I want a kid. I came off the pill last month. He doesn't know that and I'm in my fertile cycle now. I don't fuck him any more. You could be the one that knocks me up."

That got me flooded good. I think I even got an extra half inch of cock when his seed pumped into me. It settled one thing. I do like them big. We lay still kissing with his cock in me and me leaking sperm onto the sheet. I got my nipples kissed some more. I was at the point that I had to be fucked again.

"Flip on your back." I told him.

I started sucking his cock. I need to/had to get in hard and back in me again. I could imagine my husband either easing towards the monitor or unzipping to jerk his cock where Becka couldn't see him. Hell, she could if fuck him again if she wanted. I was getting the head of him into my throat when the oddest thought came over me.

Becka was always talking about her fucking adventures. From what she says and what we've seen from the cameras she wasn't getting anything more that the average five or six inches. There I was sucking something that was probably over nine. I stopped and looked up at my new conquest.

"Did you see Becka on your way in?"

"I don't think so."

"She's kind of a tall skinny blonde. Nice ass, absolutely no tits. Looks like she's twelve when she's naked. Would you be interested?"

He didn't answer right away.

"I was going to fuck you again anyway. It would be free if she wants it." I pumped his cock a few times. "And, I sure she will want it."

My husband had to have heard that on the speaker. When I went out to get Becka Porter gave me an odd look. I wasn't one to share. I was still naked and leaking cum.

"Hey, Becka. Want to see an nine inch cock up close?"

The guy had sagged a little. I sucked him back to full length. As the two stared and checked each other out it was oddly quiet. With his cock still in my hand I asked Becka if she wanted to fuck him.

"Okay ... "

"He was going to be my second fuck

"Okay ... "

"I told him it was no charge."

"Okay ... "

Her shirt came off exposing her tiny tits. Her shorts went next showing that blond muff with the puffy cunt lips. She did look twelve. She shyly laid on the bed beside him. The man sat up and looked her over ... ran his hand over her flat chest making her pink nipples hard. She squirmed. Even without much tit her nipples obviously sent a shiver to her cunt. His hand went to her pussy. She opened her legs for easy access.

There might be a moment in a man's mind that what he was looking at could be just wrong. The fact that she may be too young to be legal was in the farthest point of his mind. He rolled between her legs and started to try to shove his huge cock into skinny little Becka. Becka responded by opening her legs high into the air and moaning as the head of his cock rubbed into her wet and open slit. If he had not tried to get it in right then I think the sexy eighteen year old would have grabbed his ass and pulled him into her.

The head of his cock sort of popped inside her as she let out a groan. Then each stoke put a little more into her. Neither one of them was taking it easy. He wanted it buried in her as much as she wanted him full depth. Although Becka looked a little wild-eyed at the intrusion it wasn't causing her any problems. He was going for balls deep at a steady pace and he was making her cum about every thirty seconds. Being that it was his second he managed go last about ten minutes until Becka received her sperm bouquet.

Properly seeded Becka was giving me mixed looks of "thank you" to "what the fuck have you done to me"? The ride she was giving him indicated she loved the load in her at that depth and was reluctant to see it end. It was an hour after the client had left and Becka was still going on and on about what a great fuck it had been.

"Just remember," I cautioned her, "the next guy may have a five incher. Then what are you going to do?"

"Oh, fuck! I never thought of that. What am I going to do? Am I ruined for anything but big cock."

I had to laugh.

"Women get most of what the get from sex in the first couple of inches. That's where the nerves that give you that fucking a guy feeling. The rest is just a bonus when you get probed deep with a big one. If you think about it you can cum as hard on your own fingers as you would on some guy's big cock. It's two different things. Wait until a bigger one nails you, then you'll wonder why nine inches felt so great."

"Have you had bigger?"

"Yes, I've taken ten and half, maybe eleven inches." I didn't tell her it was black.

"Oh my God. I want that!"

"I'm sure you do."

By giving her a turn at the nine inch guy it made me next when one of her neighbors came in. Since he recognized her right away and started up a conversation about how he had always wanted to fuck her I let Becka have him. The guy was more her dad's age which seemed to get her off. Lots of girls are like that. Anyway, another one of the neighbors bragging to her father, my asshole rancher neighbor, about fucking his daughter was almost enough to make me want to pay his way. Becka gave me a look like she was equally thinking the exact same thing about a freebie.

It was great about how that worked out because the next man in was Marty from the store in town. He was one of those locals I had fucked and made out with a lot to keep him coming back. We still hadn't used the store credit. This time he had cash explaining it was easier to slip out a few dollars at a time than it would be to get a delivery past his wife.

So, Marty gave me a good fucking. Marty was a favorite partly because his wife was a little "Holier than thou" when Porter and I would be in their store. Being Marty was her husband made him a good fuck for me. The only ridiculous thing about it was a statement from his previous visit that if he could get his wife even slightly interested she'd be fucking guys right along beside us.

Marty fucked me hard at first, then made it last. After taking his seed we were half making out in the lobby with my husband busily watching Becka fuck her old neighbor. Porter was casting a wary eye our direction. Knowing it was going on in the back or even mostly out of sight by Marty's vehicle it was different when some guy is right in front of you kissing and groping your wife.

His ears perked up when Marty talked about his wife whoring with us a bit.

"I'm sure she would do it if I could just get her out her to think about it."

"You still owe us a store credit. Why don't you send her out with an order?"

We all agreed. The plan was made and the plan set.

An hour later Marty was back by himself.

"Almost had her talked into bring out the delivery when one of the kids called. It must have made her feel guilty as a wife and mother as well. So here I am."

"Tell her you forgot something and try again."

My husband wanted this woman out here. I'd caught him looking her over when we would be at the store.

About thirty minutes later she rolled up the driveway acting like she wanted to look around and also looked like she wanted to get the hell out of there. I'd fucked another guy since Marty had left the first time and Becka was in back with another guy after the old neighbor had left.

"I feel kind of silly being out here."

"Oh, don't be. It's not like you're working." I extended my hand. "Jenna, I don't think we've ever been introduced."

"Deborah. It's nice to know your name. Not that I haven't heard it a lot around town." She let a nervous laugh escape.

"I never planned on being famous." We laughed together.

"Hey, while you are here let me show you around." I offered.

Deborah paused and looked at me ... "Okay ...why not?"

I introduced her to my husband and started a tour around the lobby, continuing down one wing showing her where things happened.

"Oh, that doesn't seem so bad. How many of you work at a time?"

"There are two of us now, five shifting in and out at night and everyone on deck for Friday and Saturday nights."

"So, you are active now?"

"Sure thing. I'm next up or on next my back, however you look at it." We both laughed.

I led her down the other hall. Becka had apparently adjusted to a guy with a regular dick again. Just as things got loud Becka's voice wafted through the door. "Oh, Daddy! Fuck me, make me have your baby."

Deborah was stunned. "It's not really her father, is it?"

"No, she does that when she thinks she's with some older guy that would get off on that kind of thing."

"That would be my Marty. He gets all stupid when one of our daughters has girlfriends over."

"Maybe we should run him by Becka. I'll introduce you to her after she gets done in there."

"Oh, I don't think I've ever talked to anyone that's just had sex."

"Well, you are talking to one right now and we don't have sex. We get fucked. I had just finished getting fucked about fifteen minutes before you arrived. It was number four on the day."

I let her think on that. She blushed and got fidgety. I let her simmer and waited for her to speak.

"I've always wondered about having several guys. You know, more like a secret thought."

"Maybe you should slip out here on a Saturday. I could get you laid but good."

"I don't know what I'd tell Marty to get away, or worse yet explain all the damage when I got home."

"Maybe he'd like it."

"He probably would. He thinks the marriage is good. No reason to mess it up."

We were still talking in the hall when Becka came out with the latest guy. Deborah didn't know him. She watched them walk out together. The guy said he'd be back soon. Deborah didn't know what to think of Becka when I introduced them with Deborah knowing that Becka was full of fresh cum.

"Are you going to work with us?" Becka asked.

"Oh, heavens no! I could never ... "

"It's not that you couldn't. It's whether you want to or not. That followed with reconciling what the reaction would be when the word gets out."

Deborah stammered. "I don't think I can."

The stance had changed from I could never to I don't think I can. There may be a little softening in her position.

"I thought that, too. Then it got really easy, almost a necessity. Now, most of town knows what goes on out here and that I'm a part of it. I get treated pretty good in town. It's actually pretty cool how men and wives treat you when they know you don't care and it's all about get fucked for money." I tempted her with with seemed to be logic.

Becka went to explain to her about the nine inch cock. Deborah loved the details even to ask how it felt when it was all in. They talked about having a little variety in men.

"Surely you've cheated a little during your marriage. Something your husband doesn't know about. At least thought about it. Every woman does." I dug into her thoughts.

"Maybe a couple of times."

"Couple of times which?" Becka asked.

"A couple of times both times each."

"Way to go girl. And, he doesn't know?"

"I've never told him."

"But, do you think he knows?"

"Maybe. I'm not sure. He's come close a few times."

"A few times? How many men have you cheated with?"

After some thought Deborah answered. "Seven."

By then we were back in the lobby. Deborah was a little more guarded about what she said with Porter within earshot. A car drove up near the door and parked. Deborah started to look for a place to hide.

"Don't worry." I assured her. "It's Utah plates. He won't know you. Hang with us and see if you get his attention."

Deborah was dressed professionally in slacks and a nice shirt much like I had been dressed when I committed for the first time. She almost cried when he looked her over.

"Are you the boss?" He asked her.

"No." I answered. "She is new, thinking about taking on a few guys for a little extra income and some strange cock."

It was like she was melting into the floor when I continued.

"Since this would be the first time she would cheat on her husband the usual price of one fifty goes to three hundred if you are interested."

"That could be just a big story." He mused.

He watched her. Looking for the truth. A lie based on a half truth isn't so bad. I think I had him hooked. I wasn't so sure. Maybe 50/50. All women lie. Most men don't know about what and how often.

"Just think about being the first to tap that. Her husband is at work and won't have a clue. You really should fuck her."

"Aw, what the hell. If I'm spending a hundred and fifty dollars anyway paying double won't hurt, and who knows, maybe you aren't lying to me."

I looked at Deborah. "Use room two. Left and then at the back."

It was a go. She started in that direction as the man put his arm around her waist. As they got to the hall Deborah relaxed and leaned into him. We were making "Little Debbie" into a whore. Her husband Marty was going to freak out when he learned his wife had gone through with it. Becka was giving me an "Oh, my God" look.

"Wow! She just let her marriage and everything go right there."

As easy as Becka was to put out for money she was amazed that someone with a marriage, family, and children would go so easily. I knew my own husband was watching the cameras, probably with his dick out, and that later we would watch Deborah fuck this guy on video.

There didn't seem to be any "Wham, Bam, thank you Ma'am" involved as the two of them spent almost thirty minutes back there.

"Damn, he must be fucking her good!" Becka giggled.

Deborah came back out dressed, but just panties below. She kind of motioned at the situation.

"He fucked me twice with a good load both times. I didn't want it to leak through to my dress pants."

The customer was pleased. Deborah walked him to the front door and kissed him goodbye. Then a little more kissing with him handing her tits for a few minutes. He turned to wave to us and left.

"God, that was good!" Deborah let out a light squeal as her lower body trembled. "It was so much fun knowing I was whoring it rather than fucking some guy that flirted with me in the grocery store."

Becka laughed. "You fucked some guy you met at a grocery store?"

"Yeah, hasn't every body? It went on for a couple of months until his wife caught him. She never knew who he was fucking, but made him pay."

Deborah kept going on about fucking the guy, how good it felt, and like me, said it made her feel liberated. This time a real nice pickup truck pulled in and parked. Deborah gave me a sly look.

"It's still my turn. If you want to fuck him, go ahead. This time it's the regular rate and the house keeps fifty."

"A hundred bucks to get fucked? You bet. Not to make me sound cheap, but right now I would have done it for twenty."

Becka and I got out of the way and let her greet the guy. After five minutes of smiles and giggles Deborah was leading another one back to fuck. Again, another respectable twenty minutes and Deborah was bringing him back to the lobby. Once he was gone Deborah handed my the house share of fifty dollars.

"That was fun! I need to get back before Marty thinks I up to no good." She couldn't hide her grin.

"Hey, Fridays and Saturdays are really busy if you want to come out." I offered.

"I don't know what to tell Marty."

"Show him four hundred dollars and tell him you fucked two guys."

"I'm not sure I can do that."

"Sure you can. You'll want to be here for the weekend. Probably a dozen guys will want to fuck you. Of course, some will be locals and will know who you are."

"I'm not sure I would care about that because now I think I know who I am. I belong in one of those rooms back there."

"You're going to need to tell your husband. He may think you fucking other men is really hot."

"I don't know. Maybe I'll tell him I'm going to visit my sister."

"Then if you fuck someone you both know the shit will hit the fan worse than just telling him."

"That's true. I really don't know what to tell him."

"Don't miss out. Remember, ten guys fucking you mean a thousand dollars in your pocket."

"Whee! I hadn't thought about how much money that would be. Things have been a little slow at the store lately. It would sure help out."

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers