Cathouse Tuesday! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,564 Followers

"See. Every woman working out here is doing it for the family."

All three laugh so loud we snorted. Deborah looked at me real seriously.

"You are so right. I need to do this for my family."

We lasted about five seconds looking somber and dedicated to our families before busting out laughing again.

With Deborah having just enough time to get back to Marty he called.

"She was out there for a while. Did you get her to go for it?"

"Marty, maybe she stopped some where else on the way back. Give her a chance to give you her take on it."

We were well into the evening when the call came from Marty.

"Jenna? You held back on me."

"Really? How so?" I teased.

"We got home from the store and she put on a house dress. She bent over to do something that gave me easy access to her ass. I put my hand under the skirt of it and found nothing but bare twat and she had a pussy full of cum."

"You're not mad at me, are you Marty?"

"No, Jenna. Deborah says to tell you she will see you tomorrow night. And, thanks."

**************************************

Friday morning arrived sunny and bright as is the usual outlook for the desert. Porter had me at the monitor watching Deborah fuck the two men. She put a lot of passion into it and was a very noisy girl. It was surprising after the way she went on and on about fucking them that she didn't mention sucking their cocks and taking a load down her throat.

Deborah looked like a good fuck and the videos backed that up. Once the word got out that the babe from the store was fucking guys men were going to show up for a turn. She was a little older but guys were going to want to fuck her because she had that "fuck me" look. We had a really good choice of women.

Becka coming in interrupted the show that Deborah was putting on in Porter's videos. I had to step away quickly so the girls wouldn't find out we video logged them.

"I don't know about you, but I'm ready to be fucked." First words from Becka's mouth.

"Boyfriend not fucking you like you want?"

"Oh, shit. I haven't let that worthless twerp fuck me since my first time out here."

I kind of knew the feeling. It had been a while since I'd fucked my man. I looked over at him pouring over his videos of the girls in action. From his glances up at Becka and back to the screen he had to be jacking off back there out of sight. We couldn't see what he was doing for sure but the motions pretty well confirmed what was going on. For some reason I couldn't even imagine myself fucking him again and the girls now knew that they'd pay a little price if they showed any interest in tossing some free pussy his way.

"Brian has used the money to buy more online gaming shit and a damned expensive skate board. His mom is getting the attitude that my money is her money. I've got part of my money saved back. I need to get a car and get out of there. I didn't realize what a child he is until I starting putting out with some real men out here."

The first customer of the day knew her from church and knew her dad. He had heard the rumors that she was working with us. The men loved the idea of fucking the old bastard's daughter and then telling her old man about it made it all the better for Becka.

Times like that supersedes my rule of the first fuck of the day goes to Jenna. Becka was getting some regulars and word was spreading about her. All the better for my share of the take, but it left a bit of a tingle in me that I should be fucking the guy instead of her. I got my turn and we traded turns for the rest of the day with the two of us fucking four times each before the other girls started showing up for the Friday night rush.

We had a lot of girls, but we had a lot of customers. Deborah showed up for her first night at about six. Marty brought her out and dropped her off. Connie went home from the bank to change clothes and her husband brought her out. We laughed about having the men drop them off and then picking them up later very well fucked and happy. That made us all feel even a little more evil. Judith and Evie arrived together at 6:30. Evie's period was over. Six of us would be sharing the men.

And, it went well. Deborah must have gotten tapped by the wand of the whorehouse fairy by the way she took to it. Guys fucked her married cunt seven times and she went home to Marty extremely happy with cum in her pussy and cash in her purse.

**************************************

Saturday was our best day ever. Becka was there when we opened and we started fucking guys. I called Judith at eleven to help out. She walked away from her husband and kids while grocery shopping and was having a guy's cock pumped into her half hour later. Her sister-in-law Evie left her husband with a son playing in a soccer game to hurry out to start fucking.

Much to my surprise Deborah talked Marty into covering for her at the store. Still by early afternoon my husband was trying to assure the men waiting in the lobby that the wait was worth it. Connie came out after the bank closed at noon. Deborah looked over a half dozen men waiting.

"I can call my baby sister. I'm sure she'll go for it. She sings at church and helps out at the store sometimes. Guys are going to want to fuck her."

"Baby sister?"

"Well, not a baby. She's thirty eight, but she's my baby sister."

"Do you think she'll do it?"

"Oh, yeah. She'll do it! We like doing the same things together."

I looked at the guys waiting wishing I could fuck them all myself.

"Okay. Call her."

The nice thing about a small town is that her sister Ginny was there in about ten minutes. By the time Deborah finished with her next client her sister Ginny was in the back fucking her first guy.

The rest of Saturday went like that. By three in the morning every one was still hanging around waiting for the next fuck. Turns out a couple of posts on line told men that we were open for business and had some hot women to fuck. We weren't troubled by any one being drunk. Sure, most had been doing some drinking, but no one stupid drunk although we turned two away for being a little over the line.

The serious total is the if the girls take on two guys per hour over ten hours they are fucking twenty guys. Becka, Judith, and I had taken on a half dozen before the other girls showed up. Deborah and Ginny had the last two guys fucking them as things suddenly came to a stop.

Then when we closed down I knew it wouldn't be that long until my husband would wake in the morning for me to go into the city so he could parade me around and get me black fucked again. God ... I hate it when that happens.

**************************************

Depending on one's point of view going into the city on a Sunday could be a good thing. My husband Porter was all for it because he knew the day would end with me getting lots of black cock and each session ending with them filling me with their cum again and again. From my standpoint the trip into the city meant shopping at bigger stores and going out to eat ... and there is that filled with black cum thing!

I decided to tone down the slut in me a bit this time by choosing a nice blouse and slacks. To be even more modest I wore bikini panties and added a bra to keep the D-Cups from bouncing too much. This Sunday I was going to be the happily married wife with just a little hint of an itch that needed scratched. Black guys might prefer to take a wife out of her shyness rather that just do some slut looking for a black fuck.

My husband didn't like the plan as much, but knew there would be no way I wouldn't let a couple of black cocks pump a load deep inside me. Porter pulled the car to the front door. I slid into the front seat and gave him a smile. By the time we left our driveway I was more into fucking black guys than shopping.

We would stay overnight is an upscale room, paying cash. There needed to be some outlet for our rapidly growing supply of cash. We reported all the money the girls gave us for our share of the action. When I'd get fucked the money went into a secret hiding spot for later. This trip was part of "later." We'd spend a few hundred on a suite and not feel guilty at trying hundred dollar per person meals.

Fifteen miles down the road I was already feeling wet and my cunt lips were parting a bit in anticipation of black guys working their cock inside me and that unmatched feeling of them splattering me full with a big loads of sperm. It was a good thing that God himself had given me the gift of infertility.

The rest of the trip in to the city was riding with little conversation between us. I thought about my past encounters with black lovers and my husband thought of me getting drilled again and again. Before either of us realized we had arrived we were pulling up to the front of the hotel. Someplace different and definitely expensive. I opened my legs wide to exit as a young black valet opened the car door for me. Had I not been wearing slacks it would have been a beaver shot he would not soon forgotten.

I smiled and gave a nod towards my pussy. He smiled back knowing I'd soon be fucking someone inside the hotel. Had he not been working I might have been ready to fuck him on the spot. I'm as willing to fuck a young stud as I would be one of the high rollers we would meet inside.

"This little Miss Innocence act you are going to put on might slow you up a little. If you want to moved it up into slut mode we can get you a sexy dress at one of the outlet stores so you can show off the goods."

My husband, Porter. Always willing to help me have a good time. He was coaching me already before we even got to the room.

"I'll be fine." I gave him a big wink and a smile. "I know how to get laid."

"You should be charging these black guys."

"Don't forget the rules. Prostitution isn't legal in this county. We aren't going to blow the license back home home to make a few bucks here and get me busted with the law."

"Do you think there aren't women getting five hundred and more to fuck men here? And, I'll bet black guys are paying even more to fuck a white woman."

"You must not be paying attention. White pussy is free. White women that haven't fucked a black guy these days are at least thinking about it after all the mixed race stuff going on television."

"Would you have screwed a black guy in our marriage by now if we were just that ordinary couple we used to be?"

"By now?" I mocked.

"Yes, by now?"

"I don't know. That new black couple in the Ward. He was pretty sexy."

Porter thought I was just teasing, but things were getting pretty stale at home.

"You mean the insurance guy?"

"Yep! That's the one!"

"He was just being friendly to sell insurance."

"I don't know, Porter. A gal can pretty well tell when a guy wants to fuck her."

"Would you have let him?"

"Probably. Our marriage was at the point something like that had to happen."

"So, even if the hooker thing had not have happened you still would be fucking some black guy?"

"I'd have to say yes. Another week or so of me thinking about it I would have had him fucking me."

I gave him a smug smile. Suddenly I was married to Mr. Grumpy. Porter didn't say another word.

"As soon as I go pee we can go eat. Then we can work on you seeing me get nailed later. Me getting some black cock will cheer you up."

Things stayed somber throughout lunch. Porter pushed away from the table right after the check.

"How much time do you need? A one hundred and ten dollar lunch should put us in with a pretty good crowd."

"Fifteen minutes. Stretch it out if you can. This isn't exactly a pick up bar. I'm starting to need some cock in me."

Thirty seconds later Porter looked back to see me talking to a young black man that appeared at my table at almost the instant my husband walked way. I saw Porter take a place at the bar where he could keep on eye on what went on. Normally by the time my husband returned I'd have the black guy at least finger fucking me. I was playing hard to get. The good wife. The innocent bride.

When we appeared cozy but not involved in anything my husband joined us.

"Hi, Honey. This is Cooper. He lives the next town over from us in California." I lied.

Porter caught on and waited for the story to be told.

"Your wife tells me that you are here to relax and unwind. Maybe try to get that baby started."

Because Cooper had me scoot over when my husband returned it was me and the black guy sitting across the booth from my spouse. I had spent fifteen minutes convincing Cooper that I was unavailable with just the hint that maybe there was a little crack in the fortress. Inside of me I was already fucking him, feeling squishy cum I wanted flooded deep past my cervix.

"Yeah." Porter played along. "The little bride has is all figured out that today is the day, or tonight is the night, whatever."

"My husband is probably at fault. I'm just fine and fertile. His sperm count is way down and we are kind at at the wing and a prayer point in the game."

The hook was set. Porter wasn't happy with the story, but it was a good one. Cooper leaned in an almost gave in to licking his lips from the excitement. His turn to be cool.

"Have you thought about adopting? There's a lot of kids out there."

That shit came out pretty insincere. Cooper used the Nevada location to fuck California housewives. Not that any of them would have had any complaints.

"I always wanted to have a baby of my own, you know, my womb, my egg. My husband just needs to give me one very determined little sperm to knock me up."

Cooper was pretty certain he was going to fuck me. He was just trying to figure how to not mess it up. I got all churchy on him. Quoted the Bible a little and scolded him about me being a god fearing devout Mormon. The Mormon part upped the ante even more. A black man fucking a Mormon cunt would be a good notch on his bedpost.

Cooper decided to make his play. There were a dozen other white women willing to fuck him with no resistance. He gave us both a sincere smile.

"Listen, you folks are nice, but let me ask you this. Have you ever thought of a little outside help?"

I acted disgusted by what he was saying. Porter really came across as offended at the offer.

"Hey, lots of white women are having mixed race kids. Married or single they are going for black cock to seed their babies. So, what do you say?"

I let it rest a few seconds. Another few seconds and Cooper was going to say "fuck you" and move on to someone else.

"Well, those kids are awfully cute." I grinned.

"There is that and you get to be made a Baby Momma by a ten inch cock."

Cooper was back in the game.

"I don't know. I don't think I could ever get a ten inch cock in me."

"White women can take a ten inch cock. They just don't know it. It will go in. Maybe not all of it. But, white women get it up their cunt and then take a big hot load of black seed. I can see you taking all of it."

Cooper didn't win that one. It wouldn't be my first huge cock. He thought he was getting the innocent married white wife. He thought he be tearing up my poor thirty-something cunt.

"Maybe we should take you to our room to see if your ten inch cock is just a line of bullshit."

"Lead the way pretty lady."

He knew he was getting to fuck me. The ride up the elevator made him all cocky and smug. First of all, it was ten inches. He couldn't hardly get over himself as it bobbed up hard on display. I undressed and laid with open thighs on the bed.

"Did you want to suck it first while you get yourself ready." He gestured towards his cock.

"No, I think I wait and see what you can do. Maybe you'd want to eat me first if you are worried about me being ready."

"Oh, yeah. That gets her ready." My husband laughed. "Eat some of that white pussy."

Porter grinned at me as we both thought of the thirty or forty loads of cum in me from the men fucking me the last couple of days. He knew since I started whoring the last month or so there was always some cum in me. I wiggled my ass a little on the bed and Cooper moved right in to position to lap at my wet cunt.

"Damn girl! You are in to this, aren't you?"

"Well, I came here the try to get pregnant. I just thought it would be my husband knocking me up."

I pulled his face into to muff so he wouldn't see my husband trying to hold back the laughter. Cooper did know what he was doing and quickly had me more worked up that I anticipated. I put a flood into his mouth that was probably mostly me and some of it being a little bit from my friends. I watched him swallow a couple of times as he pulled up to get his turn to get off.

As Cooper started to feed the head into me I relaxed and let him push into me. It had been a couple of weeks since I had hit the ten inch jackpot and the size of the head and extra width going into me felt good. Although he could have probably forced the whole length in me in one hard lunge he took about fifteen minutes to go balls deep in me thinking it would keep him from hurting me.

I pretended to struggle even as I wanted to grab his ass and pull him in full length. He was probably only aware twice or so, but I must have cum at least a dozen times while he worked that black monster up inside me.

"You're quite the white Momma. When I saw your husband over there with his pencil dick I figured I'd be lucky get more than half of my cock inside you. Now you're going to be wanting black seed fucked in your hot little married pussy all the time."

"That's what I was thinking. I had no idea how great this could be."

"Let's get you started on having that baby." He grunted.

Cooper started moving faster and was soon pounding hard at a depth that was truly surprising him. Then he hit a real frenzy. All I had to say then was "knock me up with your black baby" and his balls tightened and gave me one hell of a load.

I laid on the bed leaking cum while Cooper sat on the side and talked to my husband about sports and shit like that for about fifteen minutes. When I looked at Porter he had a wad of gooey tissues on the floor beside his chair.

"You know I'm going to stay and fuck her again, don't you?

I let out a little squeal and little giggle like a new bride. That brought Cooper back between my legs with his cock back to full staff as he started his ten inches in me again. I couldn't think of anything better than being filled and stretched like that. We fucked for about a half hour while my husband watched and played with his dick. When I felt black cum fire into me again it set off a big orgasm that found me kissing Cooper wildly and with passion.

He left it in this time. It would harden a little and he would pump into me. I'd rock back against him hard. I pretty much forgot that I had a husband in the room. We kept kissing. Him going from my lips to my D-Cups. I kept trying to swallow his tongue. Then his cock leaped to full hardness and we fucked like we were the only people in the world. Not so much of a load this time, but my cum more than made up for it. As we calmed a little I moved my mouth towards his ear.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you, too. Now I know why black men marry white women." He whispered back

"And, I know why white women want to fuck black men."

He kissed my ear as he spoke. "Well, your are having my baby."

"You've cum in me three times. I'd think so!"

Then I spoke loudly enough for my husband to hear.

"God, we've got to do that again!"

"I have to head back into California about five o'clock." Cooper added.

"Okay, let me go pee." I got up to go to the bathroom.

"Don't let any of that leak out." Cooper warned.

"If, I do I have to ask for a refill." I giggled.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,564 Followers