Cathouse Tuesday! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,559 Followers

Just inside the bathroom a huge flood of his cum ran out of me and splattered on the tile floor.

"Whoops!"

"That's okay. I've got your refill."

When I returned Cooper went into the toilet. My husband moved over to sit on the bed.

"Jesus Jenna! What the fuck is going on?"

"Nothing. Why? Just getting black fucked like you wanted."

"I didn't like the whispering."

"Don't be jealous. It's part of the game."

I meant to sound reassuring even though my thoughts went towards what it would be like to fuck this magnificent black man several times every day like today had been.

"Why are you having him hang around?" My husband questioned. "I thought you'd want to bang three or four different ones."

"The guy has a ten inch cock and is very good with it. Why switch when you know the next guy might be smaller ... a lot smaller?."

Just then Cooper came back in the room.

"All right, I'm back who wants more black cock?"

"I do!" I giggled like a young school girl. I hoped that sounded like I was being silly because it just slipped out of my mouth unexpectedly.

"Time for that refill white girl."

"I'm ready. You can refill me as much as you want."

"Jenna," I told myself, "Don't kid yourself about not being a size queen. This is great!"

Cooper's ten inches of black cock started snaking itself up inside me. I was already feeling little orgasms as the head of his cock reached all the way into me. I started after him wanting another load of his black seed. My very insides were being caressed by the rim of his cock head as passionate kisses began between us again. How long was this going on? Ten minutes? Twenty? I don't know, I just know my mind melted when he started to cum in me again. It's like I felt every seed as they splattered through my cervix.

This time, still fucking, face to face, inches apart I told him again ... "I love you." Then I nuzzled into his neck as he continued to fuck me, his cock staying surprisingly hard. I was touching his face, my wedding rings catching the light from the window. Wedding rings, married Fuck! My husband was watching intently. He had to hear me tell this black man that I loved him.

I knew Porter was over there. Without acknowledging his presence I laid on my back for a few minutes after Cooper rolled off me. Then I got to my knees and turned my freshly fucked cunt right towards my husband so he could see how ten inches of black cock had left his wife. I clenched to force a glob of cum out of me, down along my slit and onto the sheets.

Then again my husband wasn't there in my mind. He didn't exist. I got over Cooper with my arms over his thighs and began sucking his cock. As it hardened I moved my hands up and down the shaft. My eyes focused on the wedding rings again. I laughed to myself inside again as I continued to jack his dick and tongue his cock head, catching some precum, a signal for him to fuck me again.

"Ummm .... more black cock. It felt so good. I was on top this time. How wicked it must look as I rose up and settled back down on black cock that filled me so well inside. Every time I'd lean forward for him to suckle my D-Cups I'd cum a little. I had to be careful. This guy could put a girl over the edge with very little effort. Then I felt him swell and sperm blast up inside me. I must have blacked out. I knew he made me cum hard, but I found myself lying limp upon his chest. I looked into his face.

"How do you fuck me like that? I love you!"

Then we kissed hard for a few minutes. Shit! Husband in room! This black man makes me fully forget that I'm even married. I wondered if he would take me to California with him. Then my cunt lost some control over me. Hicksville! Our pet name for our little Nevada town where I, of all things, ran a whorehouse. I was ashamed to look at my husband, diverting my eyes and laying on the bed with my eyes closed. I kept my legs splayed though so he could see what black cock had done to me. Cooper was getting dressed.

"Hey man, I'm pretty sure I knocked up your wife. Enjoy that black baby."

The door closed softly. My husband sat silent for a few minutes as I kept my eyes closed.

"You both seemed to enjoy that."

"Sure, it was fun. The guy sure could fuck. I lost count."

"Six."

"Are you sure?"

"Five, plus the time he left it in until it got hard and he fucked you again. Of course, I could be wrong. How many times did you think it was?"

"I'm not sure." I answered. "It could have been five or it could have been six. I'm not sure."

"So, you are happy?"

"Fucked six times with a ten inch cock. Why shouldn't I be?"

"The 'I love you part' was a bit much and sound too real to suit me."

"It's part of the game, Porter. I tell lots of men I love them while they fuck me."

"I know. I've got the tapes. This just seemed different. Maybe you are a better actress with black men."

"Okay. Maybe we should have booted him after the first time he fucked me." I laughed a little. "Or, the second. The second for sure. I'm sorry, Baby. You are my husband and that is what counts."

"I don't think that is what you are counting."

Oh, fuck. I messed up. Time to distract him a little.

"Look, I'm here with a cunt full of black cum. Let me get showered and we will go out and get a nice meal. Maybe I can fuck someone else for you before we go home. Remember, I've never done anything that wasn't your idea."

**************************************

The shower was sobering. As I struggled to rinse so much black cum from inside me I realized that my momentary loss of perspective over fucking Cooper was just my black cock size queen point of view. There was no way I'd ever be satisfied being fucked by just one man. Tomorrow back home would be another day of fucking one guy after another. Many of them for the first time. Nothing ever beats having a new cock in me. There is a facet of capture and control that weighs heavy in a woman's sexual fulfillment. Tomorrow could bring a half dozen new men to fuck me. Many days it was more than that although my regulars did quite well in getting me off.

Dinner was great. For two hundred fifty dollars it should be. A delicious way to spend some of my cash. Some people looked us over with casual interest. My husband didn't have much to say as he still seemed pissed with me being gaga over Cooper's big cock. I was over it and it was time he was, too. Then he started talking and that's all he talked about. From the details he repeated about the encounter at least I knew he was paying attention.

With dinner over we needed to find a bar or some place where I could find another black man or two to get my husband off focus from my afternoon with Cooper. It didn't look like we would have any luck in the lounge of our hotel when a nicely dressed black man came up and started talking to someone in a booth next to us.

"Come on man, you're not even sure she did it."

"She did it man. Nicki wouldn't lie. She was sitting right there. A dozen others were right there and saw her do it."

"Just what was it she was supposed to do?"

"It was like a porn movie. Her girlfriends hired two male strippers. They were dancing around and the women were feeling the men's cocks when a few started sucking them. Sheryl was sitting in a chair like a queen wearing a cheap fake wedding veil. After going around the crowd they worked over to Sheryl and the others were all chanting to do it. By do it they wanted her to like jack the guys off. She started on the one and the girls chanted for her to suck it. So, Sheryl sucked it. Then it got wild and there were cheering for her to fuck one of them. You know the idea of it's your last night of freedom and shit like that. Well, they were feeding her drinks and Sheryl ended up barebacking both dudes and let them cum in her."

We could hear the guy sobbing when his friend started to speak.

"Man, you know my sister loves you. She was drunk. It was just one of those things."

"No it wasn't. I find this out after she's been my wife for an hour. She's going to be fucking everybody."

"I'm sure Sheryl is sorry and scared you'll find out. It was just a thing. Don't let it ruin your marriage. Besides this is golden. She owes you man. It's a get out of jail free card. You can fuck whoever you want and if she catches you she can't say nothing."

Porter and I started get up from our booth at the same time. We invited ourselves to theirs. I sat next to the betrayed groom and Porter slid in on the brother-in-law's side. I started the conversation.

"Hey fellas. I know this is weird. We heard the conversation." I put my hand on the groom's arm. "Sorry for what Sheryl did to you, but your brother-in-law is right. She owes you."

"Thanks. It's good to know white people can appreciate my problem. I think ... "

My arm was still on his arm. I moved it up to his shoulder and moved to put one of the D-Cups against his upper arm. The other guy's eyes widened. I pressed tighter into him and spoke huskily towards his ear loud enough for all of us in the booth to hear.

"This is strange as hell. My husband and I came over hear from Truckee to get me laid. We hadn't gotten up the nerve yet to chose someone, but he wanted to see me fuck a black guy. Also, I've always wanted kids and hubby here was told by his doctor that he is firing blanks. So, my exact words to him were that if I fuck a black guy it's going to be bareback and I'm going to be fertile when he fucks me."

I paused while they both stared at Porter who was faking a distressed look. Then I reached in my purse and pulled out a room key that I slid right in front of the cheated on groom.

"Come up to our room in ten minutes and I'll fuck you both. How do you feel about knocking up a married white Mormon woman?"

Black guys seem to like fucking married Mormon wives, Maybe that's because they are always so willing and grateful afterwards.

So, the part about being from Truckee was a lie. Porter wasn't the one that couldn't have kids and I wasn't fertile. I knew my husband wasn't going to be happy with me inviting two men up to the room at the same time. On the elevator up to our room all we could do was smile at each other and laugh. If two guys in the room was going to bother him he wasn't letting on about his feelings.

Ten minutes after we got to the room the lock beeped. Would it be one of them or both?

The newly minted brothers-in-laws seemed a little timid. This was an unexpected bonding moment for them. I started to disrobe. I don't think I was the first white woman for the bride's brother, but the groom was excited to do something wicked and evil in retaliation for what his new bride Sheryl had done to him.

I worked my panties off my ankles with a good view of my cunt the groom was naked scant seconds later. A nice eight inch black cock stuck out in front of him and below was an ample set of balls. I moved my legs wide open.

"Let's get some revenge on your cheating wife. I hope you have a nice load for me."

"You bet! If you want black cock and a black baby I'm going to be the one to give it to you.

The head felt good going in. He was quick to start pumping away. In probably three minutes I had his load and he was crawling off of me. This seemed to please my husband that I was just in it for the fuck and not some romance. The new brother-in-law was ready and quickly feeding his cock into me. His cock seemed a little bigger than the first one and when he went balls deep he let his nuts rest against my ass as he seemed to being enjoying having his cock in me. He had nothing to prove except he could last longer than three minutes.

"Hey, man. Hurry up and fuck her. Sheryl's going to have my ass if I don't show up when the reception starts."

"How much time we got?"

"Ten minutes. Hurry up."

"For what I want to give her it's going to take longer than ten minutes."

"Fuck you then. You keep banging her married cunt. I've got to get to my wife.

He did! I got almost a half hour of a royal fucking and a good load of cum seeded deep inside me. He didn't seemed rushed to get to the reception. After all, he wasn't the guest of honor. After we dressed we got an invitation.

"You two should come to the reception. You can be my guests. It will be fun putting our new groom in the room with his wife and the white woman that might have his baby. That is if my swimmers don't get to your egg first."

"Well, I think you have a good chance of being the winner." I put my hand on my bare stomach. "I think your little guys are about to nail it right now and she's not even trying to get away."

Porter tried to stay somber like a husband should after his wife got black fucked and impregnated even though he wanted to laugh about the con job we were pulling purely for our entertainment. He wanted us to go with him right then.

"I'll need a shower and then run down to the shops to get a dress to wear."

"Well, it's casual. So nothing too fancy. Sport shirt and slacks is fine for him. I'm sure you'll look great in just about anything."

He was staring at my naked D-Cups standing out proud without a bra.

"Okay, but don't you dare take a shower."

**************************************

Finding a dress was easy. Sort of a daring mousy housewife kind of dress, yet three or four inches above the knee. Two hundred dollars went against Porter's idea of a good price for a dress. I reminded him of the pile of cash we had stashed from the hooker business that needed to be spent somewhere.

We weren't the only white couple at the reception. There were four other couples out of probably a hundred and fifty people. Their men were engaging with guests, but the white wives looked like they felt a little out of place. We were there about ten minutes when I spotted our friend searching around the crowd. When our eyes met he let out a big grin and waved us over.

"Hey, glad you made it. Honey, this is the couple I met downstairs that I told you about."

His wife seemed friendly enough, so I guess he didn't tell her everything about us. Then he introduced us to his sister the bride and the groom. It was the kind of slightly tense moment you would expect when four of the six of us knew that I had the groom's cum inside me from that earlier fuck. Everything was good for several minutes when the new brother-in-law introduced himself as Rod.

"I guess manners would have told you my name earlier."

"Rod seems an appropriate name." I grinned.

"Come here a minute and meet my brother."

"Chad this is ... uhhh?"

"Sorry, Jenna and Porter. Maybe I should have introduced myself earlier, too."

Maybe something in my face revealed our secret. Chad lean towards me and Rod."

"You dog! You fucked her, didn't you?"

"Uhh, no!" Rod wavered.

"Yes, you did. You fucked her."

I wasn't going to deny it. It wasn't any problem to me that Rod had fucked me. I stood there and smiled.

"Hey, Porter. We're going to borrow your wife for a few minutes." Rod smiled.

He told Chad there was a door just past the restrooms that was an office. He told him to go there and wait for me and that he would follow a few minutes later.

"Go ahead and fuck her. I'll take seconds when you are done."

After a minute Rod sent me back to meet his brother. I left him talking to my husband. Chad was waiting for me with his pants already off and a hefty cock ready to fuck me. He had put a couch cushion on the desk and told me to lean over it. I took off my panties and waited for Chad to move in behind me. He lifted the skirt of my dress and folded it over my back, then started to feed his nice cock into me.

As his cock went deeper into me I realize how impersonal it was with my cunt presented to him for him to service as I leaned over an office desk. The feel of his cock bottoming out took me into my usual antics that made men call me a good fuck. This was the first time I realized that I wasn't in control of the man fucking me. Instead I was just a cunt made available for him to fuck. It was soon apparent there wasn't any concern for me getting off. He was pumping hard into me solely for the purpose of getting off and dumping his load of black seed into me. I let the situation get the best of me.

"Fuck me with that big cock! Give me you baby."

I felt his seed flood into me, then he stepped away. After almost a minute after I felt a gush of fluids as most of his cum ran out of me and onto the floor. I could hear two other men talking in the room. One was Rod and one wasn't my husband.

"Go ahead. Fuck her. I'll go next.

More cock pushed into and began to fuck my exposed cunt. He was quickly pressed against my ass as his cock swelled inside me. I don't think the whole thing lasted two minutes until he had cum in me and stepped away. More black seed bubbled from my soaked twat.

I heard the first two men leave as Rod moved into me to take his turn. My black cock craving had made me into a place for black men to dump their cum. Not that I didn't like it. They still were making me cum. Rod's big cock slid into me and moved into its place, slowly fucking me as compared to the other two.

"Jenna? You doin' alright?"

"Yeah, fine. I didn't know you were bringing in a third guy."

"Another one of my brothers. I've got four. Also, about a dozen cousins, four or five uncles and a couple of nephews that are old enough to keep this all legal. They're all going to want to fuck you. You up to it?"

"Jesus! Does my husband know?"

"Not yet. But, he is going to. Let's see how many fuck you before he gets curious."

Soon it seemed there were five or six men in the room waiting their turns at my exposed cunt. Rod finished a big load in me. I stayed in position waiting for the next guy to fuck me. I could listen to their conversations, but very little was said to me. I was busy, out of control of what was happening to me and getting filled with cock and cum. I had to admit to myself. I liked it!

It seemed like men came in the room as fast as one would leave there would be at least one other. I was aware of their being a line waiting their turns to fuck me. What a wonderful way to make a married white cunt feel welcome! I was get big cock silly, still hoping that men would keep coming in that door.

Porter had gotten suspicious. Knowing I'd been back there a long time and seeing Rod moving around the party and talking quietly to various men Porter later told me he cornered him.

What's up with Jenna? Is she alright?"

"She's fine, Porter. We're taking good care of her."

"We?"

"There's going to be about twenty guys fucking her tonight. We'll be sure she's having that baby. Your little white wife is really into it, too. Right now there are five or six guys lined up to fuck her. She's already taken about that many or more. Jenna can really appreciate a gang bang. And, it's not like a porn flick. No guy in her mouth or trying to fuck her ass. She wants cock in cunt only so she can feel all that black baby seed rush through that cervix.

Then he told Rod that he should peek in on me begging for each guy to fuck me and to see the line waiting a turn. That's what my husband told me when we got to our own room after midnight. I remember him coming into the little office and leaning over to talk to me as I lay on my stomach across the desk. I don't remember which guy was fucking me or which number he would have been.

"God, Jenna! Are you okay? There are guys lined up to fuck you."

I know I was a little giddy. I knew where I was and knew I was severely leaking cum as a large cock pounded in and out of me. I knew how good it felt. I really wanted Porter to leave me alone and let me fuck those guys.

"I know, Honey. Isn't it great? So many ... and all their cocks are nice and big."

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,559 Followers