Cathouse Tuesday! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,559 Followers

It was hard to focus on him. Both visually and on what he was saying. In barely more than a month I had gone from innocent bride to whore, to fucking black men, to now the ultimate ... a black cock gangbang. I had a general idea where I was, I knew I was getting fucked, and I knew a lot of men had cum in me and the line didn't seem to end.

"Hey, Baby. You can go back to the party." I told my husband. "If you want to go to our room I'll come up later when we are done here."

So, Porter went back to the party. Word was out that he was the white guy who's wife everyone was fucking in a room somewhere in the back of the building. Rod fucked me last and then sent my husband back to collect me. He found me still bent over the cushion waiting for the next guy to fuck me.

"Jesus, Jenna! Cum is running out of you like a river."

His voice shocked me back to reality. I turned to face him and looked around to find that no one else was there waiting a turn.

"That's disappointing."

"What, that your husband is here?"

"No, that everyone else is gone."

"You missed a good party,"

"No I did not. I was a good party."

I kissed him on the lips and laughed.

"I sorry, Honey. Was it embarrassing for you out there with so many people knowing your wife was back here fucking so many black men?"

"Not really. I was proud mostly. Nobody out there knows us. Why should I care if they knew so many were guys fucking you? Rod showed me a side door out of here so were don't have to go back out through the reception hall."

"Listen, there are way more than twenty men out there that don't want their wife or girlfriend to know that I have their cum in me."

I reached under my dress to pull on my panties.

"Do you want to see if you can get me out of here before their seed leaks through the fabric and leaves a trail on the floor?"

Porter tried to hurry me. He didn't know I had tried to drain my snatch as much as I could when I was in the toilet fixing my make up. There was still plenty of seed in there. I was trying to clench my cunt muscles which was not easy to do after all that fucking. As we got almost to the door I turned and walked right up to the bride and groom to thank them for a lovely time.

Porter questioned me about how many men gangbanged me when we got to the room.

"I truly have no idea. As fast as they were doing their "pump and dump" into me it could have been forty. I know that after the first hour or so several of the men were from the groom's side of the family as well."

I slept well that night. Porter said I moaned and groaned a lot and he swore that I had to have cum several times while I wiggled around in my sleep. I sure knew what I had dreamed about when I woke up.

We open our little cathouse at ten in the morning. We got back from the city about a 9:45. Becka was out front talking to one of the older ranchers in the area. Most certainly a friend and neighbor of her father that wanted to fuck the old man's kid. As soon as we got the door open Becka had him inside. Moments later we heard her squeal from one of the rooms as the old boy's cock fucked into her.

Ah ... another Monday. All I needed now was for a couple of men to start coming in and fuck me.

**************************************

Copyright 2016. No reprint or reuse without the expressed written consent of the author.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,559 Followers