Cathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daisy
daisy
54 Followers

I woke up and looked at the clock seeing it was 3 in the morning. I turned over and saw Cathy laying under the sheets as I tried to remember what the hell happened last night but it all came back to me in a flood of memories which made me smile. I looked around but couldn't find my brother anywhere. I slowly got out of bed so not to wake her and looked around the house. I found my brother sleeping in my bed for some reason. I then walked across the house back into the other bedroom where I slipped back into bed. As I laid there seeing Cathy's blond hair in a tussle in bed, I immediately started to get hard again thinking that she was naked underneath the sheets. I gently removed the sheets and saw this gorgeous body on the bed. I just couldn't believe that my brother would be able to get this sort of woman. As I gasped just looking at her body, I heard Cathy yawn and open her eyes and then smile.

"Hi, what time is it?" she said while stretching.

"Its three in the morning and be quiet. Mike is in the other room sleeping," I said laying down next to her.

We just laid in bed not talking or anything for a little while until she started to stroke my cock. I closed my eyes letting her do whatever she wanted to do. Soon my cock was at full strength once again as she whispered she wanted me now. I went to get out of bed to get another condom but she just pulled me back in.

"Now, I don't care just fuck the shit out of me,"

I was a little nervous at this moment when I rolled on top of her and slowly inserted my cock into her moist pussy. We both closed our eyes as I started to take my cock out of her then ram it into her again. I was doing this slowly at first not wanting the experience to end but Cathy would have none of it.

"I said fuck my Brian. Don't play around."

I finally told myself what the hell and started to fuck her faster. This is kind of hard to say but every time I thrusted, I tried to get more and more of my dick into her because it seemed I could never get enough into her. I looked down as I continued to fuck her and it was amazing. She had her eyes closed while moaning a little bit, her breasts were thrashing around and her hair all stretched out made her look even more beautiful. Soon I started to pick up even more speed. At this time she didn't even have the ability to scream I guess because all she was doing was whimpering now. The bed was smacking against the wall making a horrible noise but this was so good that I really didn't care anymore. I continued to fuck her until she put a pillow over her mouth and screamed holy hell. I felt her muscles contract in her pussy and I knew she was cumming. I started to slam her even more as we were both sweating bullets at this time. As her orgasm subsided, another one started for her which was to much for me as I shot my load right up her pussy. The weird thing though was that I didn't even get soft as I continued to fuck her even after I cum. I continued to fuck her as a squishing sound started to sound every time I entered her. The bed continued to bounce against the wall until I finally had to stop since my dick started to soften.

I rolled off her trying to catch my breath as she just laid there with her eyes closed. Soon she opened her eyes and smiled with a new glow about her. She kissed me on the lips and we went to sleep with my arm around here.

***************************

The next morning I woke up about 9 in the morning and looked at her again. She was sound asleep as I got out of bed and put my clothes on going into the kitchen. I put on some coffee and get some stuff ready for breakfast, I heard the door to the bedroom shut. I didn't know what was going on until I heard someone moaning and the bed smacking against the wall again as I just smiled and fixed some breakfast. About 20 minutes later the door opened with my brother walking out putting his shirt on and smiling at me while getting a cup of coffee. He sat down and we said nothing about what went on the night before. Around 10 Cathy slowly walked out of the bedroom holding the wall. We both looked at her as she got a cup of coffee and sat down making a face.

"I am so fucking sore. You guys really did a number on me. Oh by the way sorry about the wall," she said sipping her coffee and pointing toward the bedroom.

My brother and I went into the bedroom where we saw two small holes where the bed was slamming against the wall. We just smiled and walked out. Late that afternoon my brother and Cathy left and thanked me for the good time. I went into the bedroom to clean up everything so my parents would never know.

My brother is still seeing Cathy to this day and told me just recently that he was going to propose to her. Let's just say the relationship between the three of us has never been better.

daisy
daisy
54 Followers
12