Cathy and Chris Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crazeems
Crazeems
122 Followers

"Sorry," he stared into her face, "didn't realise." She put her arms around his neck and settled back onto his penis with a groan. Her breasts were perfectly formed, only sagging slightly but still in full shape, with pert nipples that touched his chest briefly. He put his hands to her waist gently, then slid his arms further around so he was holding her.

"Oh, don't worry, he didn't rape me or anything, it was just he had the ability to make me feel like I was just a pussy he was using at the time, made me feel dirty almost."

"This will do just fine." He smiled and started to push up into her and she responded hugging him tightly.

"Make me come Chris," she gasped holding him tight, "Make me come again, yes," she grunted as he she pushed down and he pushed up into her, "like that, harder... harder... please!" She groaned bouncing and pushing hard oh his dick until she bent her head back as she came, crying out in her throes.

"Bloody hell," he said, "three times in one session."

"Never happened before." She panted, her arms around his neck and her forehead resting on his.

"Look, I know we said no complications or anything, I don't know if this is allowed but fuck it," he took her head in his hands and kissed her. Her mouth opened to meet his and tongues meshed together in shared passion.

She rode him hard again, intent this time on his pleasure and his orgasm. Her hard work was soon rewarded and she pressed her cheek against his as she bounced up and down on him.

"Come on Chris," she whispered, "in me this time, where it should be, come..." He slid his hands down her back to rest on her buttocks, holding her bottom and lifting her, one middle finger straying to the pinpoint of her anus, tickling and teasing.

"Oh Chris," she gasped as his finger slipped into her back passage tickling the sensitive nerve endings he knew to be there, "You bad boy!" she cried out with a sexy laugh.

He pushed up and groaned into her neck pulling her tight against him as his essence poured into her womb while she gasped.

She took his head this time as he leant back against the bed head breathing deeply.

"It's allowed," she smiled kissing him as deeply as he'd kissed her before.

He smiled at her when they broke the kiss, she smiled too.

"Wow." She said with a grin, "You can phone anytime you want if you are going to do that to me. I can see why she didn't want you to waste it."

"Well a boy has to stay in practice doesn't he."

"Practice on me when you like, I feel I owe it to the women of this great nation to keep you in shape." She kissed him again.

"Why don't we make this a regular thing -- well until either one of us... you know."

"Bloody good idea, your place or mine?"

"Turns eachies?"

"Good for me," he slid down to lay flat on the bed taking her with him until they lay together in a cooling and relaxing cuddle, still joined. "When?"

"Tomorrow?" she giggled into his face and kissed him again. She kissed him again, and again, and again until they fell into a comfortable sleep with her in his arms, interrupted only by him pulling on the duvet to cover them.

He woke later with her still resting in the warm circle of his arms, her head on his shoulder. The bedside clock said it was 3p.m.

"Cathy," he squeezed her gently, "Time to get up."

"Oh already?"

"Come on, Colleen and the kids will be waiting." In response Cathy pulled at his shoulder and half helped-half made him roll over on top of her.

"Take me there once more Chris."

They dissolved into kissing each other, she opening her legs so he naturally slipped between them. His erection was instantaneous and found its home straight away and she gasped as he eased into her very wet sheath.

"Oh shit, welcome back sex life," she gasped raising her knees to grip him with her thighs, "boy have I missed you." He thrust hard into her in the dominant position she had missed most. They embraced and kissed, both forgetting that they were 'only shagging'. When the climax came it was strong for them both.

"Come and shower with me," she said.

"Yeah, why not."

"It's not that I want another shagging, well, of course I do but... anyway, it's just that I want to see a naked man again."

"Oh same here, TV and magazines are OK but not substitute for the real thing."

He towelled himself dry watching her lovely body as she rubbed a sponge over herself.

"Enjoying the view?"

"Bloody right I am, attractive girl like you."

"I haven't been called attractive or a girl for a long time."

"Yeah, well that's just because you haven't been mixing with the right people naked that's all."

"Awww, you say the sweetest things." She ducked her head under the spray and reached blindly for the shampoo hanging from the rail. He reached across and handed it to her. He also took her discarded sponge, rubbed it with soap and lathered her shoulders and down her back to her bottom circling each cheek a few times. She crooned an 'Mmmm' sound and arched her back into his hand ensuring he reached all of the right places. He stopped and she turned into the spray and rinsed her back and the conditioner out of her hair, and blew him a kiss. By the time she'd finished, he was dry and almost dressed, and he handed her a towel that she wrapped around her hair. He took her hand as she stepped out of the bath, and held another towel that she stepped into and he pulled around her. She took the proffered ends tucking them in between her breasts.

"I have a confession," she said.

"Don't tell me, you faked them?"

"Shit, could you tell? It has taken me years to get that whole groaning, body shaking, come juice thing just right; no nothing as deep as that."

"What then?"

"This isn't the first time I've seen you naked," she grinned.

"No?"

"No, when we were all at Mum and Dads taking that wall down."

"Oh yes, I pissed off Brian didn't I."

"Yes," she said, "and he never stopped quoting it to me, said you were a bloody amateur."

"Still papered the room before he got back though didn't I." he giggled.

"Yes," she sniffed, "well anyway, you had just taken that wall down and you were having a shower then too."

"Really?"

"Yes," she smiled undoing the towel and pulling it across her back with both hands, "I came in to use the loo and saw your reflection in the mirror."

"Still look OK?" he asked raising both arms.

"From where I've just been - it looks loads better." They laughed.

"Right, now you've increased my ego I'll go and make the tea shall I?"

"Bloody hell," she said, "Too much more of this pampering and you can move in." He paused.

"Why not?" he said.

"What?"

"You said that you want to move back to the town, I need a bigger place now the kids are growing up, let's go in together, separate bedrooms and separate lives an all that. It's just we neither of us have mortgages since..." he paused, but carried on regardless before he lost his train of thought, "There's a really nice house on the outskirts of town, it's an old Children's Home, been on the market for a year, has a basement, two floors and an attic. We could probably get it if we clubbed together."

"Hmm," she rubbed her hair thoughtfully, "What about the kids?"

"Oh come on, Karen worships Colleen, the idea of living in the same house would make her year, Robert does whatever Karen tells him so that'll be OK. You know that Daniel will complain."

"Yeah, but it'll get him away from the shower of reprobates he calls friends. Colleen wouldn't mind a bit, specially living out in the 'burbs near Nan and Grandpa as well."

"Those houses have very big gardens."

"Room for a pony?"

"Don't take the piss!" he giggled.

"We're driving down tomorrow to see Mum and Dad, no harm in taking a look," she said making up her mind.

"Nothing to do with what we've just done I suppose."

"Well, if there's nothing else going on of course I might let use my body to practice on, you know, let you have your way with me; for you own good of course."

"Have... have my way?" he threw his towel at her, "I'm an ARTIST!" he stuck his nose in the air and turned dramatically.

"No sugar in mine!" she sang to his departing back.

Crazeems
Crazeems
122 Followers
12