Cathy and Chris Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother in law and sister in law - lust and a new house.
2.6k words
4.54
37.8k
16

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crazeems
Crazeems
121 Followers

The barbecue sizzled and made the kind of smells that only his father-in-law was able to produce from the thing. Jeff was one of the few men he knew, himself included, that was actually able to cook food on the things without the usual drama, and with the added benefit of the food actually tasting excellent.

His children frolicked in the garden with his in-laws' Labradors while he sat nursing a chilled Coke. His relationship with his in-laws had always been good. As she lay slowly dying he had promised his wife countless times that he would maintain her parents access to their grandchildren at all costs – not that his children would have had it any other way of course!

Jen's father, a softly spoken and recently retired schoolteacher, gave the impression of a kind and gentle, home loving man. Chris was one of the few people, his daughters not included, who knew of his military background, first as an Infantry Officer who had seen active service in Borneo, Northern Ireland and the battle to retake the Falkland Islands who had then stepped across into special forces. He had completed his military service with a stint as a training officer with the part-time reserve wing of the elite Special Air Service that Chris had joined while at college. Jeff had spotted the young architecture student because of his almost instinctive response to much of the training and his quiet self-effacing good humour.

For this reason Chris had known Jeff longer than he had known his daughter Jenny and still carried the utmost respect for the man. As Jeff flipped a burger and chatted with his beloved granddaughter, Chris thought back to the hours and days and weeks of training, the self-discipline and self-belief this man had instilled into him.

He had met Jenny while at the local gym training for a three peaks challenge that he and some mates from the squadron were planning. Before the end of the session they had agreed to meet at a local restaurant prior to the cinema. The attraction was mutual and instantaneous; they had a like sense of humour and values, she was training to be a doctor while he was completing his degree course – the nature of his military service meant that he had yet to discuss that with her, simply saying that he 'worked weekends for a security firm' to keep him at college, and she was satisfied with that. They made love after their second date, and it was fantastic for both of them.

In the months that followed she finally suggested that he should meet her parents, he was fine with that and he already knew her father taught – as she opened the front door to the same house he now stood in, she had explained that her Dad taught at the local comprehensive, Highfield School – a familiar name; as she hung her outdoor coat over a familiar looking camouflage jacket he stopped and smiled.

"DAD!!" she called into the kitchen, "This is Chris," she said to the slightly surprised looking face that peaked around the door.

"Oh shit," he sighed to himself, "Good evening sir," he said to his Squadron commander...

"What!?!" Her beautiful, if rather surprised, face stared from him to her father and back again...

"Anyone home?" Dragged from his still painful memories, he looked over his shoulder and saw Jen's sister Cathy and her children walking through the kitchen, the lanky form of Daniel following on behind with shrugged shoulders and hands in pockets while his younger sister Colleen ran forward and hugged her Grandfather.

"Cathy!" said Jeff hugging his daughter, "You look fantastic!" Chris smiled and raised his glass.

"Hi Chris," she walked across and pecked him on the cheek the ways she had always done.

"Hi Cathy, how are you?"

"What, since you saw me yesterday?"

"An awful lot can happen in a day Cathy!"

She blushed and turned her face from him to look at Colleen.

"I'm fine Christopher, absolutely fine," she looked around and seeing no one watching them ran a hand down his arm, "Fucking marvellous," she whispered, "Slept like a log, whatever it was you were touching yesterday is still throbbing."

"I told you, I'm a professional."

"I even brought myself off last night just thinking about it, AND I needed the tissues."

"Bloody hell."

"You got that right, well I suppose I wasn't JUST thinking about it." She giggled coyly

"Batteries?"

"Ok I know I shouldn't nick them but I was desp..."

"What can I get you to drink Catherine?"

"Oh, err... I'll have a Coke too please Dad." With a quick look at the still cooking meat her Father stepped boldly towards the kitchen chatting amiably to the monosyllabic teenager therein. She flapped a hand in front of her face, "Close one," she said. Her mother arrived, being pulled along by both of her Granddaughters and the more intimate conversation ceased.

There was something different about Cathy that he just couldn't put his finger on. He'd known Cathy for almost 12 years, since he'd first started going out with her younger sister. He'd thought she was much older than he was, as her manner suggested a woman in her forties. He was amazed to discover she was a week younger than he was. The reason became evident when he met Brian; a grumpy man in his late forties who acted like someone in his seventies. Jenny told him the marriage was the result of a crush that the headstrong Cathy had insisted was more. She was married in her nineteenth year, pregnant in her twentieth and already acting the older woman to his older man four years later when the second child arrived.

Knees! He could see her knees. He realised that the only time he'd seen her legs was... well the time when he'd seen all of the rest of her. She wore a short summer skirt that stopped inches above her knees. She also had on a low-cut tailored vest top that clung to every curve and he guessed, looking at the visible strap, the same shape-emphasising balcony bra she'd worn the day before giving him a splendid cleavage to look at in the V-neck the top afforded.

She wore make-up, her hair looked good and she exuded more confidence than he'd ever seen from her before. It seemed that overnight she had shed the extra 20 years she had carried all the time he'd known her. She saw him and his appraisal, and pinching some of the stretchy fabric pulled the front of the top down just the tiniest bit to improve his view. He nodded and smiled again.

"It is possible sometimes to improve on perfection."

Innocently she turned her body to him and stretched, forcing her fantastic breasts up and out further than before; she relaxed, licked a fingertip and touched her round pert bottom with a hissing sound.

"Still got it," she said quietly.

"I know," he said brushing past her whispering, "Yesterday I had some of it." A slight tremor coursed through her, part him touching her, but mostly the erotic imagery of their passion and the option that they could do it all over again.

She reappeared with a glass full of ice and poured Coke over it. The barbecue was being served and they slipped easily back into their former relationship.

"Have you thought anymore about the house idea?" he said.

"Yes, I'd certainly like to see it; Mum thinks it's a great idea and I certainly don't want to live on that bloody estate for the rest of my life that's for sure. Can we look at it at some stage? I can come down if necessary?"

He pulled a set of keys from his pocket and jingled them, "You got half an hour?"

She moved closer, looking around her conspiratorially, "For you? Anytime."

"Finish your drink Cathy."

They managed to get the children to stay with their grandparents and the drive across town took minutes until he pulled his long Volvo onto the house's gravel drive. The house was large and Victorian Gothic without being scary. The light bouncing around on the flint, and the carved stone lintels and ledges just screamed class.

"Wow," she said, "it is big isn't it. Bags I the garage!" she said sprinting from the car before he'd even turned off the engine.

She was standing giggling with her back to the garage doors. He walked slowly to the front door and opened it, looking at her. The door opened and he grinned,

"Bags I the biggest Bedroom!" and sprinted in and up the stairs.

"Bastard!" she shouted and chased after him. She found him lying on an old twin bed in one of the upstairs front rooms.

"My room!" he teased.

"We'll soon see about that!" and she flew at him landing square on top of him. He fought back by tickling her, she tried desperately to fight back but he was stronger and had longer arms, and she was soon helpless... and wrapped in his arms.

She stopped laughing and just looked him in the face. He slid his hands down her back until they reached her buttocks, which he held firmly.

"Your Dad was so right, you do look fantastic Cathy," he said. She beamed a smile to him.

She took his head in her hands and kissed him while he slid her skirt up to lay warm hands on her bottom. A bottom he found to be almost bare, not finding the lace of the string until his hands reached her waist.

"Oooh, posh knickers," he said when she broke for breath.

"I bought them this morning," she said.

"For me?"

"No!" she said startled, "They'd never fit you!"

He grabbed one cheek and squeezed and went back to kissing her again, before his hand was at the back of the tiny panties and pulling them down.

"Why Christopher, are you trying to get my pants down?" she chuckled.

"Oh yeah,"

"Oh, that's OK then, here," she lifted her back so he could pull them over her bottom easier. At the same time her spare hand was fiddling with the belt and fastenings on his trousers. He stopped pulling at her panties when they rested at her knees. He rolled her over onto her back and lifted her legs so they rested on each of his shoulders and, pushing his bunched trousers and boxers down. With her legs in the air she was almost helpless but still reached out for his penis. Finally she just touched the moist crown of him as it slid through her fingers and straight into her sopping wetness. To her it seemed his penetration went on forever until the tip touched her cervix and she moaned loudly.

"Shit," she groaned, "No one's ever done that before." He shafted her with a practised air and she gasped, while dropping her hands to hold his arms supporting him at her sides. The continued penis on g-spot and the occasional bash against the back of her vagina was all too much, and she felt that fantastic rumble begin in her loins. She could do nothing but hang on as he fucked her, the feeling that her legs were trying to push him away while her clenching puss begged him to come closer. The bed squeaked out a protest as he fucked her harder and harder, striving it seemed for that deep penetration that she had never known and was making her come like she never had. As her orgasm reached the multiple stage, he came pushing so hard that she felt his semen splash in new places.

"Oh yeah," he groaned. She just lay there and gasped, "You OK?" he asked pulling her legs out of the confinement of her panties. She could only nod with relief as her legs were able to slide either side of him. She kissed him hard and long pulling him against her, almost hoping that his semi-erect cock might regain some of its former glory and begin again. As they kissed he pulled her vest top over her head and unclipped her bra with a simple finger and thumb movement. He just looked at her near perfect breasts before him.

But for the rumpled skirt at her waist she was naked and the lack of curtains and bareness of the room made her feel even more naked than she had before, and she felt more sexy than she could ever remember. Pulling herself from the clinch she rose above him and turned to face him. She took both of his hands and placed them on her breasts. He started to massage them beautifully, lightly caressing skin before pinching and teasing her erect nipples. She smiled down at him

"I'll start packing," she said looking out of the window at the similar large houses across the road, "And I even like the view." She reached down to his penis still glistening with her wetness and, she figured, some of his. "This is the view I like most of all though," she said bending to take him into her mouth.

"Cathy..." he gasped.

"It's OK," she grinned, "I've always fancied knowing what I taste like." There was a slight taste of his semen that she had sampled the day before, and a slightly tart almost musty flavour of her own lubrication. She guessed that she didn't mind all that much and continued sucking. She had never sucked Brian after her fucked her and couldn't fathom, or perhaps didn't want to, why not.

As Chris came to erection he was waiting for her to climb back on, but instead she just purred like a contented cat.

"Come for me Chris, it's only fair you have a couple of orgasms seeing as I lost count of the number I had."

Finally, in a repeat of the previous day she sucked hard on the end while pumping the foreskin up and down. Despite his earlier exertion his come was a copious one and she felt the wet heat of his ejaculate splash into her mouth and the back of her throat. While he gasped and got his breath she licked and nursed his slowly deflating cock like the same contented cat with its kitten. Finally happy that her work was done she lay next to him, lightly smooching until they slipped into an easy nap.

When she woke it was to find that he had been awake for a few minutes and had hidden her clothes. They chased each other around the empty house for a further five minutes until she cornered him and promised him a repeat of the afternoon's antics if only she could have her knicks back.

He gave them back as they walked back through her parents' garden gate.

"Put them back on out here," he whispered, "I dare you."

She nodded and smiled to the rest of the family sat over a board game in the conservatory, and turned to face him, the tiny string knicks completely hidden in the palm of her hand.

"Really?" she said bending forward at the waist to arrange the strap on her sandals at the same time as her short dress rose up exposing her bottom and her very pink and inflammed puss to him, "and where would the fun be in that?"

She took his hand in hers as if they were shaking and he felt the lace in his palm.

"Absolutely," he said with a wicked grin she was beginning to find irresistable, and put them back in his pocket.

Crazeems
Crazeems
121 Followers