Cathy and Chris Ch. 04

Story Info
Brother in law and sister in law - gettin' messy!
3.2k words
4.55
30.3k
10

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crazeems
Crazeems
122 Followers

Everyone was looking forward to the party; the children for the event and the adults because it gave them a few moments to be together alone.

Daniel, not wanting to spend the day in the company of a host of cousins younger than him had gone to stay with a mate to play with computers, games consoles, mixing decks and whatever else they could find between them. Chris had taken everyone to their various drop-off, for once Daniel not suffering with his usual moods.

Cathy was rinsing the last of the things that wouldn't go in the dishwasher, when she felt hands on her bottom.

"Oi!" she admonished, at the same time pushing back into the hands and feeling them massage her.

"What?" he said.

"That's my arse," she wriggled her bum slightly.

"Yeah, and these are your boobs," he let go with one hand and reached around her chest to grasp her breasts with it and lightly squeeze them also, "what is this, biology?"

"Oh no," she said turning in his arms, "I'm sure that you are well qualified in that." She put one arm around his neck and reached down and opened his fly, unfastened his belt and pushed his trousers down with other.

"Hello," he said feeling her pull his hardening dick free from his pants.

She slid down to her knees, and began to pump him, her face level with his hard dick. She rubbed the sensitive head across her cheeks and lips before slipping her tongue out to taste him. Her moist tongue flicked around his sensitive knob until she notice that he had started to pant. Finally she slowly opened her mouth and fed his penis in. She wanted to make him come; since he'd fed on her pussy she couldn't wait for more. His skillfull tongue had given her more pleasure than almost anything else, and she was craving it again. This way, once he came, he would have to eat her while he got his breath back.

She went all out for a fast orgasm for him, pleased to see a slight tremble in his knees every so often. Her rough tongue rubbing over his frenum made him tremble more and more until he held her head in place and let his jerky movements complete the movement as he came, his hot sperm pumping into her mouth. Well used to the taste of man she pumped down hard on him. So hard in fact that he slid from her mouth and shot a rope of come she'd not expected that splashed across her chin, cheek and over one eye.

"Well," he smiled down at her with a gentle humour to his face, "Didn't realise you were into the messy stuff..."

She looked up at him with fire in her eyes,

"Neither did I..." she wiped at the white string with her index finger, drawing it off of her face to loop lazily from her finger tip. Looking hard up at him, she lowered its long ways into her mouth, "Shame to waste it..." she said wrapping the stretching translucent string around her tongue.

He re-fastened his trousers over his still wet and oozing cock. He helped her to her feet, and without a word began to strip her. She watched him excitedly and let him do what he wanted, she knew she was going to get the oral sex she desired most anyway.

Her jeans were pushed below her knees and he lifted her legs out of the constriction of the tight denim. Not rushing he stood and kissed her face in the same places she had removed his come not minutes before. He put his arms around her waist and pulled her to him. She had been lightly biting her bottom lip in anticipation of what he'd planned and her face collapsed into a joyous smile as she held his face and their tongues clashed.

He broke the kiss and moved his hands to hold the bottom of her well fitted top. He pulled it up and her familiar white bra came into view holding her great tits in place. He dropped her top on her jeans, and gently moved his hands to the back of her bra feeling for a clip.

"I like front loaders," she whispered, barely holding back her giggles.

"What?" he said, almost losing the moment.

"The clip is at the front," she said raising her hands to push at the cups together. Each cup fell away allowing each breast to sit naturally and beautifully for his pleasure. He gently lifted the white cotton bra away from her shoulders and let it fall with the rest of her clothes. Dropping to his one knee, he gently placed his hands onto her hips, lightly touching the lace on her high legged, lace shorts.

"Judging by the underwear, I'd almost think you were expecting me."

"I was kinda hoping that we'd get the chance with the kids being out, anyway," she ruffled her hands through his dark almost black hair, "I only have nice underwear these days." He lightly tugged at the elastic edges and drew them down, feeling the light tug as the gusset pulled from her between her bottom cheeks and her thighs. She spoke in breathy gasps, his hands now making her tingle as she lightly stepped out of her final piece of clothing and the only barrier between his tongue and her pussy. "I've thrown all of my old knicks away," she gasped, as he stood to look her in the face, "now I have someone that appreciates me in them."

They dissolved into passionate kissing, her naked body pressing against his clothed one. As his hot hands pressed first against her bare arse and then at the small of her back she trembled feeling that she might faint with the excitement and anticipation.

He lifted her into his arms and gently placed her onto the temporarily cold kitchen work surface. If the coldness had made her start, she hid it well, she was only interested in his progress and the orgasms she knew would follow.

He lowered his face to her breasts and his hand to her vulva, kissing and stroking alternately.

His face and hands disappeared for a fraction of a second and she heard the sound of the fridge opening. What next?

Her answer came as chilled yoghurt was poured in a line from her boobs to her crotch. She pulled up in reflex and giggled slightly as he dropped his face to her tits now coated in pale purple black cherry yoghurt, his favourite flavour, and licked luxuriously.

The cool chill of the cream and the heat of his mouth made her nips harden until she was sure they would burst. His mouth licked across them a few times, in agonising tenderness and her lust was only assuaged when his mouth settled first on one then the other, sucking hard and occasionally biting gently making her writhe even more. He licked along the line from her fantastic cleavage past her belly button, until his tongue flicked across her tender midriff that made her flinch at each stroke.

Finally he stopped at the thin line of faint stubble that marked the line of her pubic hair. He tried to pull at the tiny fine hair with his teeth to send her a message that she needed a shave, but it wasn't long enough. He just licked as low as he could, before raising her thigh high so he could lower his mouth to his prize.

He found that much as he struggled with his long tongue and lips he couldn't get to as much of her as he wanted. Lifting both legs he spun her so her head was resting on the window sill and, as she had already known to her extreme pleasure, her legs went either side of his head and onto his shoulders.

She threw her head back in delight and waited for his attack on her most tender parts.

He did not disappoint, she yelped, cried, sobbed, shouted and cheered as her orgasms swept over her, one by one. Her clit throbbed almost constantly and the glow in her uterus was a constant delight. One night, as Chris licked her to orgasm, he had explained that her come was actually the mouth of her cervix going into spasm to dip into the pool of sperm it expected to be in there. She had panted an 'oh yes, that's interesting, don't stop' at the time but now she was feeling just what he had said. As she lay in bliss, she figured on what was the maximum pleasure a woman could have. Chances are, if Chris stayed around she'd have the chance to find out.

Ten minutes later, and she figured well on her way to sexual exhaustion, he carried her through to the living room and dropped her on the sofa, she wanted to strip him the way he'd stripped her. She rolled onto her side, and found herself on her knees with her elbows on the sofa about to turn and grab his trousers. Instead she heard a faint "oooh yeah," and felt his hands on her hips and his erection resting on between her buttocks. For that moment she forgot her problem with being taken from the rear and was positively panting as she waited excitedly for him to thrust into her.

There was a pause as he remembered,

"Sorry Cath," he said, before dragging her to lay flat on thick fur rug in front of the fire place, "does me knees in anyway," he grinned as he slid into her sopping and slightly sore pussy. As she felt him swell prior to ejaculation, she hissed,

"Pull out and come over me..."

He did so wanking gently and sending long white ropes of come across her abdomen and tits. Finally, like a scene from a porn film, she indicated to him that she wanted him in her mouth. She finally let his softening cock free once she was sure he was spent.

A week later, the whole messy thing came back to her in a most public place.

The school Easter play had been like all school plays, mostly dreadful with the teachers favourites in the big parts and everyone else in the choir. Seeing as all three younger children were at the new primary and it was one show to see, he'd driven to her office at twelve and picked her up from work, and they'd had a very pleasant cake and coffee lunch in a Starbucks.

They watched as Colleen played a simple piano tune and Cathy shed just a few tears hoping no one, most of all Chris, could see. Karen and Robert were in the chorus of course and after the show all three announced that they had been invited back to the house of joint friends for tea. The Mum of the other two children said that if it was OK she would take the whole clutch to McDonalds and drop them back for around seven.

The three younger children sorted they had just enough time to pick up Daniel from school.

"We'll have to get on if we're to get to Daniel," said Cathy looking at her watch.

"No problem," said Chris, "I'll think you'll find he's walking home with his mates from the school."

Her face dropped if she really didn't agree with this kind of thing.

"It's no problem," he said, "they're all good kids that he's with – one of them is my boss's son, trying to convince him to take up rugby apparently." Chris dipped into his pocket and pulled out a small mobile, "phone him, he's there under Danny."

"Where did he get a phone from?" she said.

"Old one of mine," he said, "seeing as he's walking distance from home these days, thought it was best he had one while he's making his way back." She still did not look impressed. "Oh come on Cath, it's the 21st century version of making sure you've got clean pants on in case you get knocked over."

"Well..."

"Did you have one to give him?"

"No, but..."

"But nothing, you're happy for him to walk home but not to have something to call for help in emergencies or to leave a message when he's going to be early or late."

"Yeah, I suppose you're right." She grinned finally allowing herself to show she agreed. "Brian would have hated it," she said, "mobile phones were the work of the devil and he hated them, didn't like me having one even. He had one for work of course," she said, "but that was a 'tool' he insisted and it paid its way. Not like one for me to ring my soppy friends on and make dinner dates. Like I ever did any of that shit on it anyway, only friends we had were at the British Legion."

"Well, ring him anyway," said Chris. She did so.

"Hello Chris," came Daniels familiar voice slightly raised in pitch from his usual drone."

"Hi Daniel, it's mum!" she said brightly, "are you on your way home?"

"Yeah," he groaned, as if Mum was checking up on him.

"OK honey," she said, "I won't come and pick you up then, can you get yourself a sandwich when you get back?"

"Yeah no problem," he said, his tone suggesting he'd been given the keys to the wine cellar and her car afterwards.

"OK darling," she said, "There's plenty there if your friends come back with you." She could not think what had made her say that. The thought of any of his old friends being in the last house filled her with dread. She knew that descriptions of her TV, stereo, DVD player and everything over £20 value would be circulated by description, price and availability. She'd even found one of them checking the window locks in the kitchen once. Not that Daniel would believe her of course.

"Fantastic! Thanks Mum!" Feeling he was on a winner he added, "Mum, can you ask Chris if I can use his games console?"

"Course you can," shouted Chris hearing the conversation, "Not the over 18 ones though alright?"

"Thanks Chris!" he yelled down the phone and she had to move it from her ear slightly, and after saying goodbye heard his happy chatter to his friends.

"Are you sure about that?" she asked.

"Of course, you have to start the trusting him at some stage; if he lets you down then you have to deal with it, but not until he DOES let you down."

"OK," she said, "he can keep the phone."

The small area of countryside between the school and town came as a welcome relief from the greys and reds of the urban existence. Seeing an ice cream van he pulled into the car park, and got out and walked across, only to return with two of the biggest cones she had ever seen plastered with flakes, nuts, hundreds and thousands and red syrup.

"Don' spill any down that fantastic blouse of yours," he said, peaking down into her cleavage and smiling, "I'd be forced to lick it off." He took a great long swipe at his ice cream with his tongue, licking expertly at the tip of the flake he had pushed down into the cone.

The thought of his fantastic tongue and what he was able to do with it made her want to rub her thighs together. 'Try and tease me would you?' she thought to herself and hatched a plan.

"Here," she said, reaching over to take his ice cream from him, "Drive over there under the shade of those trees."

"Why?" he said in surprise as his cone was snatched away from him. "Alright then, seeing as you insist." He slipped the Volvo into gear and cruised across to the other side of the park that overlooked a gently meandering stream and the path alongside it.

With difficulty, she held both ice creams in one hand, while with the other she slowly unbuttoned the front of the light grey blouse she was wearing, until the white bra balcony bra that was producing such a splendid cleavage was exposed.

He watched transfixed. Here they were in one of the largest country parks in the county at three in the afternoon and she was stripping off for him. She handed both ice creams to him and slowly reached under each of the cups of her bra and unclipped it, slowly peeling each cup away to expose the pale pink, perfect flesh beneath, each pink nipple already erect for him.

She leant back against the seat and the door, naked from the waist up, and reached out to grab whichever was the biggest of the ice creams. Taking it she too took a long lick at it, catching the runny ice cream from the base of the cone to the top, sucking at the top of the chocolate flake at its centre.

He smiled, she smiled.

Next she took the cone and swiped it across the red flesh of her nipple, swiping the tingly cold cream and some of the red sauce in a stripe over the centre of her breast.

"Oops..." she said calmly, before taking another long lick at the slowly melting ice.

He leant across the car and, starting below the nipple, slowly licked up her breast until it was wet, slightly sticky, but free of ice cream.

"Hmm," she said looking around outside the car and the complete lack of passers by. She raised her right leg against the clinging black cotton of the knee length skirt she was wearing, pulling it up slightly to enable her better movement.

He rubbed a hand across the nylon covered thighs she exposed, rubbing with his hand until the tips of his fingers met the firm but soft cotton of her panties covering what he knew would be the smoothly shaven flesh at the tops of her thighs. Had he looked he would have noticed a definite darkening in the centre of the white cotton band running between her thighs as she prematurely leaked her juices into them in expectation of what they would do next.

The bubbling excitement in her tummy added to the moment, improved only when he shot a hand under her bottom, making her jump slightly in surprise. This made the dragging of the dark tights over her curvy arse and the string from between her bottom cheeks until her underwear rested halfway down her thighs. She momentarily pressed her legs together, her free hand pulled the collection of clothing string down over her knees and until they rested on the floor by her black heels she had kicked off. Her skirt was a thin strip across her belly, her boobs and puss were on display for his attention and her satisfaction. She licked her long tongue against her gradually melting ice cream, not fast enough to catch the drop that dripped from her hand and landed just above her pubis.

She sighed, wanting desperately to say, 'well get on with it then'.

He did so, at one stage insisting she get out of the car to climb into the larger back seat, free of steering wheels, handbrakes and other car paraphernalia. The oral sex the enjoyed she figured to be probably the best ever, with or without ice cream and despite the lunch and the huge cone she still had room to swallow one more treat.

Crazeems
Crazeems
122 Followers