Cathy and Chris Ch. 05

Story Info
Brother in law and sister in law - from behind, at last...
3.3k words
4.54
33.5k
15

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crazeems
Crazeems
122 Followers

The film had been erotic, but not rude. It suggested more than it showed and they both looked at the other a few times at each of the sexual interludes. But they had sat up and watched it longer than they would normally have stayed up and were both tired.

"Come on then," he said at the closing titles, "Bedtime."

"I thought you'd never ask," she replied with a grin.

They both walked upstairs with him switching off the lights as they went.

"Goodnight Cath," he said, opening his door.

"Goodnight Chris," she answered heading for the toilet.

He had just started to think that she wasn't coming when the door of the wardrobe slipped open and she stepped through, naked.

"Thought you weren't coming."

"I wasn't sure," she said yawning, "I'm knackered to tell the truth."

"It has been a long day though hasn't it."

"Yeah, hasn't it just."

"Look, I'll set the alarm and we can just have a cuddle..." he stopped in mid-sentence, after all, their relationship was about sex, wasn't it?

She lifted the duvet and slipped in next to him,

"That would be lovely," she said with a grin.

Although they had shared a bed quite a few times now, they had rarely 'slept' together, other than a nap after making love.

She lay down on the bed and he turned off the light on his side. She was quite surprised to feel his lips on hers but kissed him back all the same.

"Night Cath."

"Night Chris." She felt his hands gently roll her to her side with her back to him, then felt strong arms wrap around her above and below as he held her.

She snuggled her back into him delighting at the warmth, tenderness and reassurance the cuddle was having on her.

His right hand held her breast gently while his left lightly lay on her hip and cupped her buttock.

She hadn't felt so comfortable in many years, and kissed his arm before sleep took her. She awoke a few hours later still in his arms and could feel the coarseness of his pubic hair and the thrust of an erect penis on her buttocks. No matter that he was asleep she was still pleased that her body had this effect on him and she wriggled into him feeling the member with the cheeks of her bottom.

He replied by squeezing her breasts and pulling her closer. She tilted her head back and kissed his cheek. He was obviously half-awake too, and the next thing she felt was him sliding down slightly, then the thrust of his penis at the lips of her vagina.

His angle was perfect and she felt his fingers manipulate and spread her labia before he entered her slowly but easily from behind. He was still holding her tight and proceeded to fuck her very gently, conscious of not breaking the spell of the closeness, comfort and warmth that the spooning position allowed them. Her husband had taken her from behind before of course, but this just seemed so unlike anything she had ever done with him. She and Chris had avoided doggie following her rebuke to him at their first session. But now she gasped as he fucked her, and writhed easily with him enjoying the movements that they created. As her body strove for its first orgasm she put her arms over his and squeezed enjoying the restriction that the position gave. He pulled her tight to him sensing her impending climax, and it was enough. She trembled into one of the nicest orgasms she'd ever achieved.

He held her as she gasped and pulled her tight, her reaction bringing him to the edge and causing him to come in her.

The cuddle didn't end and they both slept again without a word being spoken.

The alarm on his mobile was just enough to wake them both, the clock announcing 0545.

"Oh," she groaned, "I don't wanna get up."

"I do," he said and rolled on top of her, slipping easily between her thighs and pushing himself into her soft, wet and welcoming vagina.

Fancying some extra friction he slid a finger in her sopping quim and then introduced it into her anus.

"Ohh!" she gasped grinning into his face as the new tightness introduced her to new feelings down there. Their orgasms were fast and mutual, and they lay together for a few moments until his alarm went off again and she left him with a blown kiss to walk through the wardrobe for her bedroom.

Over breakfast she watched the younger children dashing around making sure they had the right bags and equipment or books for whichever activities they were involved with, at or after school. Colleen had suddenly wanted to learn the piano, and Chris had surprised everyone by coming home with an electric piano he'd borrowed from a 'mate at work' with a view to buying if she got on with it. Colleen plugged her headphones into it and was away the same night. Her teacher had nothing but praise for her amazing progress. Cathy thought on how great it was to have him and his children in their life to such an extent.

"I slept like a log again." she whispered to him, "You do something to me."

He chuckled, "Glad to be of service, it was lovely I must admit." He sipped more of his tea.

"That bit with your finger up my arse this morning came as a bit of a surprise."

"Did you like it?"

"Oh yeah, it was... you know."

He smiled,

"And I suppose you've never done anal before have you?"

She grimaced,

"No I haven't, Brian asked for it quite a few times, but I never really fancied it -- don't know why."

"Yeah, sure you do," he grinned.

"Do I now?" she answered.

"Yeah, you thought it was going to be smelly, dirty and that it would hurt." He looked around him, then stared wistfully into space, "You've discussed it with some friends when you were either pissed or at a party. While you were pissed the thought of it turned you on the tiniest bit, right up to the point the hangover kicked in, then the smelly, dirty and hurty reappeared."

"How..."

"Because..." he grinned wickedly "Because you're a woman and that's normally what women think before they try it."

"Riiiiight," she sighed, with a look of real disbelief in her face.

"Right then!" he shouted to the younger children, "All line up at the front door with your coats on and with all your bags!"

There were giggles and thundering feet, he leaned close to her and whispered,

"Unless of course you are chicken..." He pointed an accusatory finger at her.

She smiled, "I was married for fifteen years and did stuff that Jen never did with you." She took the finger he had been pointing at her and slowly drew her lips over it, flicking it with her tongue and sucking on it hard closing her eyes, "Not sure that counts as chicken?" She smiled wickedly "I'm sure I'll get around to it one day though."

"Bound to happen," he grinned.

"Have you Mr Braveheart?"

"Yeah, Me and Jen did it loads of times."

"What! My sister Jenny? You have got to be joking!"

"Nope, was in a book she was reading once and we had a go that night."

"Hmm, still don't think I fancy it."

"You'd be surprised! Tell you what; I lend you the book she read..."

She looked out of the window to see her daughter cycling up the path on Karen's bike. It had never happened before yet it still didn't seem anything out of the ordinary; until she remembered that at the old house they never had bikes because they had a habit of being nicked from the garden or shed. She hated that estate, but Brian had grown up near there and had bought the house and moving away wasn't an option. But here she was just ten miles but what seemed to be a whole lifetime away watching Colleen, who had never even sat on a bike to her knowledge, thrashing up and down the garden like a natural.

She walked out into the garden with a pile of washing and started to hang it on the rotary line.

"Look at me Mummy!" shouted Colleen from her place on Karen's bike, "I can ride!"

"Well, you be careful then Darling!" she shouted back.

"Uncle Chris showed me how," she said, as if everything Uncle Chris said was gospel.

"Did he now," she said, trying to keep the inflection from her voice.

"Not a problem is there?" Said Chris from the doorway of the conservatory, his customary tea mug welded to his hand with a warm but guarded smile on his face.

"No," she said.

"By that you mean 'yes there is' of course." He said stepping into the garden.

She snapped back,

"I said there wasn't didn't I?"

"I was married to your sister for long enough to know that that particular type of 'no' means 'there bloody well is'."

"OK then," she snapped, "I let the mobile thing go, but who said you could teach Colleen to ride a bike huh?"

"What?" he almost laughed, "You're not telling me you getting a Mary on just because I spent a few minutes showing your daughter how to ride a pushbike are you?"

"I might not have wanted her to ride a bike." She said, instantly regretting it and realising how stupid it had sounded as she said it.

"Oh for Christ's sake," he said, "promise I won't teach them anything else if it's going to upset you that much." He put his hands in his pockets and walked away turning quickly, "Oh, I assume that you don't want me helping Danny with his maths homework either?"

"His name is DANIEL." She hissed. He gave her an amazed 'whatever' look he might just have learnt from her son. But she was beaten and knew it, and stuck her nose in the air and walked away from him sneering.

"I'll fuck off shall I?" he hissed back.

As is the way with these things, five minutes later she had a half dozen reasons why Colleen would be better off not riding a bike, but he wasn't around to listen. All she could hear was the girlish giggles coming from Colleen and Karen as they careered up and down the garden together on pushbikes, both clearly having a great time.

An hour passed; they had never had a cross word before, as brother in law and sister in law they had never had need to say those kind of words to each other.

He brooded for a long while; she argued the same way as Jen, and that almost made it worse. He decided that he would make a cup of tea, he wasn't going to hide in his own house and they had to start talking again sometime. He'd make her a cup of tea as well.

In the kitchen, Daniel was sitting over his homework, his ears plugged into his new MP3 player and oblivious to the world around him. Chris filled the kettle and lifted the teapot from the table. Daniel looked up and Chris indicated a time-out signal 'T' and Daniel mouthed a 'no thank you', even going so far as to offer a smile. Chris opened the fridge and indicated one of the cans of cola. Daniel gave a thumbs up and Chris threw it over. Daniel giggled and took the can out of the air. His Father had a fine supply of cheap Belgian Lager in the garage but would never allow Coke in the house except at Christmas to go in Mum's Bacardi, even then it had only been one of the cheap shop own brand ones.

Chris loved the stuff and always had some in the fridge, and didn't mind him drinking it. Daniel had realised that so long as he took it easy, it would always be OK.

While the kettle boiled, Chris looked across at the papers on the table that Daniel was working on. He looked at the figures, they were all right and he grinned a huge grin at Daniel with a further 'thumbs up' and clapped his hands. Daniel giggled again. It was a look Chris hadn't seen since the boy had been supplanted in his father's affections and attention by his new sister ten years back. Since then Daniel had little to smile about around adults - his tired cross parents especially.

Chris had got on reasonably well with his late brother in law but did find him to be a bit of an old fart before his time. The only falling out had been when Brian had raised his hand to a very young Robert who had moved something on the dinner table that Brian thought he shouldn't have.

"Don't even think about it," Chris had said.

"Yeah," the older man said to the three-year-old.

"I wasn't talking to him..."

Chris poured the tea and taking two cups headed for the upstairs sitting room, knowing already that Cathy wasn't in the ground floor one or the conservatory -- but she didn't seem to on the first floor at all. He walked up to the girls room and found them in a world populated by dolls while Robert bing'ed away on his games console in his room.

Finally he knocked on her locked bedroom door and heard nothing. Perhaps she was asleep, or had snuck out and gone for a walk.

Finally he went into his own room and put both cups on the bedside table.

"I thought you were never coming," the voice came from the window.

Only his table lamp lighted the room, and he could only make out the figure walking towards him from behind the long curtains.

As she came into the light he saw that she was wearing only a black thong with a matching lace bra and suspender belt, with black stockings all finished with her highest heels. She had gone to a lot of trouble with her make up and hair too. She walked to the door and locked it. She slowly walked back to him as he sipped his tea distracted by the sexy beauty before him.

"I'm sorry I lost my rag, I'm due on." she said, took a deep breath and knelt before him, her head down.

She undid his fly and belt and pulled his trousers and pants down to his knees, and his almost erect penis stuck out from him.

"Hormones; it's no excuse I know, been having them long enough after all." There was a slight lift, almost jokey, to her voice but it soon stopped, "Anyway, this is my way of saying I'm sorry," she looked up at him, briefly made eye contact and kissed the crown of his manhood. She sucked him into her mouth and moved backwards and forwards over him. This whole submissive demeanour was incredibly erotic, she had never acted this way with him before and he was tempted to allow her to continue.

But the nice man in him rebelled, and he put his hands to her shoulders and made to lift her up.

She stood up and walked to the bed leading him by the hand. She sat him down on the corner of the bed, bent at the waist and kissed him on the lips gently and tenderly.

"I've been a bad girl," she whispered, and looked into his her eyes, "I need to be punished..." she kissed him gently on his open mouth.

She stepped to one side before draping herself across his lap with her delectable bottom raised.

He put an arm across the middle of her back and held her down lightly -- she moved forward slightly and purred. He stroked hands across her bare flesh, and she gasped at his touch.

Still in shock he raised his right hand above her bottom, her eyes were closed and her head hung between her arms -- fingertips just touching the floor. He dropped his hand lightly but firmly on her buttocks.

"Aaaah," she gasped, not in pain it seemed. He repeated the act three more times until she was gasping as she breathed.

"Take my knickers down," she hissed.

Although her tiny string was giving her buttocks no protection at all he guessed that she needed it for the erotic imagery it represented and he complied, lifting her groin slightly and pulling at the waist band until they rested halfway down her thighs.

He smacked her now bare right cheek then her left, in succession and she gasped at each slap. Her groans kind of led him to believe that he was doing OK. This wasn't something he'd done before over and above the occasional smack on Jen's arse in the heat of passion; she'd said that so long as she wasn't expecting it the surprise made her tense up and everything got tighter and deeper for a few seconds.

While he smacked he tried to think what to do next. Perhaps she just wanted it a bit... what... rough? She had said that she hated doggie because of the memories it held for her, but she had gone bonkers when they had made love in the spoons position a few nights back and he was sure he should have pushed his luck in the living room a few Saturdays before.

Her buttocks received probably slightly more than they would have because of his indecision, but he figured they were the lightest slaps done with a cupped hand as it seemed she was more turned on by the slapping sound than the impact! Turning his head he noticed a dark shape on his pillow. It was the book he'd left on her pillow the week before, after their discussion about anal. Nancy Friday, 'My secret garden' -- a book Jen had bought off of Amazon and they had both read from cover to cover, sometimes together, taking turns to either read out loud, while the other pleasured the reader and often themselves at the same time.

She was exploring; OK, he thought. He lifted her gently to her feet and guided her towards the edge of the bed. He pushed her gently but insistently, bending her at the waist to rest her elbows on the softness of the duvet. He stepped behind her and entered her from the rear with one thrust.

"Oh Christ," she gasped through gritted teeth, as he withdrew and forced back in again. She was very, very wet and the walls of her vagina were pillowy soft around his erection. He gripped her slim waist with both hands pulling himself forward into her with a soft grunt, and a light slapping sound as his naked thighs touched the warmth of slightly pink bottom. He didn't forget those first words though, 'just the pussy he was using at the time' and made sure he stroked, massaged and generally pleased her as much as possible. It worked.

"Please," she begged, "Keep going I'm almost there, yes, yes, Oh shit!"

Her whole body tensed as she came, and it was enough to set him off. He thrust as hard as he could into the taut woman before him, and came.

He slumped forward over her pinning her to the bed under him, still inside her.

"Wow," she said turning her face so their cheeks touched. She kissed his lips, "And to think I had a problem with being taken from behind..." She closed her eyes, reaching her back with her right hand to hold his.

They napped for a few minutes before the inevitable ten minute snogging session, dressing and the guilty, slightly giggly descent to the kitchen and the kids now waiting for their tea.

Crazeems
Crazeems
122 Followers