Cathy and Chris Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crazeems
Crazeems
122 Followers

His arms had started to ache and he dropped them to his side. She reached out for them and held them at his side, as she gently rode him. Only after a few minutes of fucking did she raise her hands and let him hold her thighs, then after a time her breasts. Finally she took one hand and pushed it against her shaven vagina, letting him make up his own mind what he did then. He went straight for her clitoris, but gently now. He wasn't going to make her come, he was just going to play and keep the sensations going. This was her time.

She smiled down at him,

"Thanks Chris," She proceeded to ride him hard and fast, and he increased the pressure on her clitoris until she started to come, it was enough for him just to watch and he shed his seed into her bowel for the second time that night.

She collapsed onto him and rolled to one side. They kissed, long and unhurried until sleep took them. The alarm went off in time for her to sneak back into her own bedroom, as the sun rose. Next morning, he came down to breakfast to find her in the kitchen in a black towelling bathrobe just like the new one he had hung on his bedroom door.

"Like the new robe," he said taking the cosy off of the teapot.

"Yeah," she said, "only just earned-" she stopped herself, "got it yesterday, went through hell to get it, you'd never believe it..."

Crazeems
Crazeems
122 Followers
12