Cathy and Chris Ch. 07

Story Info
Brother in law and sister in law; let him eat cake.
1.6k words
4.35
32.1k
13

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crazeems
Crazeems
122 Followers

"Happy birthday dear Chri-is/Dad-dy, Happy birthday to you..."

He leant forward and blew out the candle on the cake with some assistance from three children. Chris looked again at the collection of cards, some of them handmade, at the CD from his children and at the book Daniel had bought him and grinned.

Cathy cut the cake into small wedges and handed it around the table, and he commented on the small piece she had given him. "Your supper is later," she said matter of factly. She had already said that she would cook him a steak.

Cake finished, Cathy asked who was going to help with the washing up. This had the effect of clearing the kitchen in a few minutes. Chris moved next to her,

"You did that on purpose," he said looking at the now empty room.

"Might have done," she replied, running a hand over his bulging jeans.

"Hmm," he looked thoughtful, "could it be that you have a special present for me? Or is it just that the dishwasher has broken down."

"Neither," she said, "I have something for you, oh yes, a special present." She winked and taped the side of her nose conspiratorially.

Once the kids were in bed she came into the room with two trays, both with plates piled high with his favourite things. He devoured the meal with gusto, even asking about pudding.

"You'll get that later," she said, and continued eating. Eventually, she finished too.

"I'm going up," she said half an hour later, and then walked across close to him, "Load the dishwasher and keep your phone on," she whispered in his ear, "You should get a call in a while."

He heard the sound of the shower and guessed she had gone into the bathroom to prepare for whatever was going to happen.

Quickly he turned off the lights, checked the doors and walked up the stairs. She was still in the bathroom, and using the wardrobe entrance, he slipped through to her room. The water was still running and he figured he'd still have at least five minutes snooping time.

On the bed were two Tesco carrier bags. They contained a variety of toppings, a bottle of wine and a large syrupy cake looking like a giant rumbaba, with a hole through the centre. There was also a tin of spray cream. He guessed kind of what was going to happen.

Having seen enough, he moved to her dressing table and moved the mirror slightly. He had positioned the dressing table so when he looked through a tiny gap in the wardrobe he could see most of the rest of the room reflected in it.

This was a fact he had yet to tell Cathy, but it did enable him to check she wasn't doing anything embarrassing before he walked in on her. He sat in his wardrobe and sipped his tea, watching as she opened the door and walked in. She unwrapped herself from the towel and threw it on the bed.

She ran long fingers through her hair and walked to the bed and switched on the bedside table lamps. Naked she leaned forward and arranged the huge towel until it lay just where she wanted it. Her pert bottom swayed gently as she moved around, and his erection started to grow. Christ but she had great tits he thought as they swung gently, what was he thinking, she had a great body, and he never tired of looking at her, clothed or naked. She dressed to show it off these days afyrt all.

Then she opened the wine and poured two glasses, sitting them on the bedside cabinet. Sipping from one of them, she started to lay the various items from the bags on the bed next to the towel. Next, she took a small pearl choker from her bedside table and clipped it around her neck. Next a pair of black hold-up stockings where carefully slid into place and followed by her favourite black heels, before she sprayed herself with her favourite perfume. She sat at the dressing table and made up, beautifully, the way she always did.

She got her mobile from her handbag and tapped in the number, causing him to hastily switch his to silent vibrate mode so as not to let on where he was sat.

Finally and after all the preparations she lay on the towel full length, then he could see her messing around with the spray cream, various sauces and decorations all hidden within the white box the cake was in. He noticed a large red candle too, no way that would stay in the cake, it must have been a foot long at least.

She picked up the cake with great care and reaching back placed it right on the centre of her delectable bottom. His erection throbbed; she took the candle and slipped a small circle of card around the bottom of it he guessed to catch the wax drips. Next she lit the candle with a lighter which she placed by the wineglasses. She reached back behind her, and pushed the end through the centre of the cake and with a deep sigh at least three inches of it disappeared, he guessed, into her anus.

The spray can was raised and she proceeded to spray long white strings of cream in the centre of the cake. He slid out of the wardrobe and started to strip leaving the phone on the bed. He splashed on some of the aftershave she liked so much. Naked he stood by the wardrobe and heard the phone buzz.

"Yes?"

"If you'd like to come through," she said, "I think you'll find that pudding is on me."

He stepped through into her room. Her bottom was raised, with the cake precariously perched on the summit, pinned in place by the candle.

"Happy Birthday to you," she crooned like Marilyn Monroe, "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Mr Chrissie..." she sipped with difficulty from the wine glass having to raise her chin from its resting place on her hands, "Happy Birthday to you. Now," she teased, "I want you to eat it ALL UP."

He moved around behind her and put both hands on her hips holding her in place.

"Oh yeah," he said running a tongue through a glob of cream in her buttock crease causing her to shudder, "Just the fucking job. Cream cakes and your arse, does it get any better than this." He chomped a large section of the dough ring out, it was rich, spicy and sweet, his favourite kind.

He made a point of nipping her buttock and she giggled and shook,

"Careful," she said, "Stop when you reach the pink bit."

He licked along the gap his bite had made, his tongue encountering soft vaginal lips,

"You sure?" he said.

"Hmm, well, as long as you don't bite toooo hard," she teased.

He continued licking the cream that was running down her soft bottom, and she purred.

Finally he had made enough room to start playing with her, and as he ate he pushed his long middle finger, back and up into her feeling for the soft pad that was her g-spot.

Still nibbling at the cake, (it was a bloody good cake after all) he gripped the candle and pushed it slightly into her anus and down so he could apply pressure from both sides on her g-spot and the mouth of her womb. She started to groan at the new feeling, and his gentle pressure with the candle became a slow fucking motion.

He licked in long swathes over her backside and between the cheeks, enjoying the sweetness of cake and cream, with the tartness of the woman on her hands and knees before him. His tickling of her g-spot ended and his spare hand snuck between her thighs and found her clitoris and lips, sticky and slimy from the cream and strawberry sauce. He fondled her clit, still rotating and fucking the girl's arse with the candle, and she groaned and fidgeted in her passions.

He scoffed noisily on her puffy lips and his noise and the manipulations were successful. She came loudly, her legs forcing back out spastically with the contractions of her uterus.

He pulled at her hips lugging her back into position and she groaned, and pushed his iron hard phallus into her soft and swollen vagina.

"Oh shit yes," she cried, "Oh fuck, do it Chris, fuckin' do it now!"

Needing no urging he started to fuck into her, ignoring the sticky mess across her buttocks that would need scrubbing out of his pubic hair tomorrow. He pumped with a regular rhythm, making a point of bashing her buttocks with his loins, knowing from previous experience that this was what brought her off.

"Take me Chris," she gasped, "take me, harder... oh yeah." She was obviously close to another climax.

As he humped harder, fighting to hold off his own climax, he figured that his late brother in law Brian really must have been a fucking idiot.

She had confided that Brian liked fucking her from behind and that she hated it, 'like she was just the pussy he was using', but now, here she was in stockings and black heels crying for him to fuck her, after he had eaten an entire cake off of her delicious body with a candle up her arse, working her way up to her... third orgasm?

"Come on then Cathy, this time," he slapped into her harder and harder feeling her womb with his glans as her body expanded to allow him further into her, "or am I going to have to stick it up your arse again..."

She positively growled into the pillow, shaking all over and stretching her neck back as the rigours took her,

"Fucking hell, Chris," she gasped as he shed his seed deep into her climaxing uterus, "I LOVE IT when you talk dirty..."

Crazeems
Crazeems
122 Followers