Cathy and Dave Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GSpotMan
GSpotMan
237 Followers

Cathy rolled back to her back and slid her finger into her pussy. She was still wet with need even though Julie had brought her to numerous orgasms. While she immensely enjoyed being with Julie, as her finger twirled in the inner wetness of her hole, she remained un-satiated and thinking to herself, realized that sometimes you need a cock and for Cathy, that 'sometime' was now.

As her finger punctuated her lower orifice, she would think of it as Jason's cock and then as Sean's. Her hips pumped up and down and she could feel another wave of explosion coming.

She moved her other hand to her mouth to simulate sucking Sean's cock while her second finger was added below to imitate Jason's pistoning cock.

She heard her own voice as the orgasm fast approached, "Oh Jason, fuck me. Sean cum in my mouth. Oh yes, darlings. Give me your cum. Ahhhh..... Ummmmmm....!!!!!"

Chapter 8

Lying in bed and thinking about Julie brought Cathy back to her first experience of making love to a woman. It had happened quite a few years ago.

Being an Executive Assistant, Cathy had helped George look after the entire team. For those Sales Execs that brought in big deals and hit quota, George would often go out of his way to show his appreciation for their effort.

On a variety of occasions, while Cathy and George would be traveling, George would invite one of his reps into George and Cathy's bed at night. It was always great fun for Cathy to have two guys banging her and George was always very mindful of whom he would invite.

To be permitted to engage in a threesome with Cathy and George, the salesman had to be deserving, they had to be trusted, discrete and they had to bring in "big deals."

George and the salesman would typically go out on the town. Nice dinner and wine and then, they would knock on Cathy's hotel room door. She would most usually be dressed in something very provocative.

Once both men entered the room, she would poor them a drink and go from one man's lap to the other where they would fondle her and kiss her. Once everybody started losing their clothes, somebody would push a cock into her mouth and somebody else would stick their dick in her pussy or butt hole.

Even if the salesman she was accommodating was fat or had a little dick, Cathy made sure they left very," satisfied". On most occasions, she provided a couple of rounds to each man and then George would typically bid them goodnight and then fuck Cathy by himself one more time before going to bed.

This system worked out well and she knew that she was enhancing the morale of the "doers" within the sales team.

However, one night George really surprised her. Instead of bringing home one the "guys", he brought Donna Sinclair to her room.

Donna Sinclair, like Cathy was a blonde with beautiful blue eyes and a striking smile. She had a great body, 36C-24-36 and knew how to use it to, "close business" with frustrated executives who longed for a jump in the sack with such a hot number. They had to give the business to somebody and most of them were ready and willing to give Donna the order, presuming she was willing to wrap one of her holes around their dicks.

Donna didn't mind. She was young, unattached, liked to fuck and make money. All in all, this was the perfect job for her.

She had no trouble bedding George either. Although, she actually enjoyed fucking him and his horse cock this was all a byproduct of her ensuring preferential professional treatment via her vagina, mouth and ass.

When Cathy opened the door dressed only in a men's button down shirt and with only a couple of buttons, actually, "buttoned" she found George and Donna standing in the hallway.

While she was very surprised to see a woman with George, there was no doubt in Cathy's mind that Donna was one of the finest reps the publishing firm employed. That said, she never expected George to bring a woman into their bed.

As Cathy held the door open, George preceded Donna into the room and after cupping Cathy's breast through her shirt and a soft kiss on her mouth; he simply ignored the look of total surprise on her face, and sat himself down in Cathy's room.

Bewildered, Cathy watched George sit in a chair next to the table in her room. George had a big grin and just sat there watching her.

Cathy's attention then turned back to Donna who could see the look of total surprise on Cathy's face. While Cathy had no idea why Donna was there, Donna, on the other hand, knew exactly why she was there. Donna had overheard conversations in the office about Cathy's prowess and how she was literally, "given" to the top sales producers within the company.

Donna had led the entire region in sales for the quarter and had no trouble telling George, that is after she finished sucking the cum out of his big pecker, that she too, wanted to fuck Cathy. Donna knew that she had earned Cathy and being the kind of woman that appreciated beauty, be it woman or man, she fully intended to take full advantage of her evening.

Donna walked up to Cathy and pressed her soft lips against her mouth. She held it for just a moment and then slowly, peeled her lips from Cathy's. Then, looking up into Cathy's startled eyes and never blinking or turning away, she ran her hand inside of Cathy's shirt and slowly started to run her hands all over her breasts. She made a special point of letting her thumbs rub against her sensitive nipples. Cathy got instantly wet and Donna knew it.

As far as Donna was concerned, she was, "in charge" and Cathy was her, "gift". Once again, maintaining her initiative, Donna lightly kissed Cathy again and this time, Cathy kissed back. Their tongues flicked at each other outside of their mouths and in plane view of George who was now starting to peel out of his clothes. After the tips of their tongues fluttered against each other for the briefest of moments, Donna pulled back just enough to reach in front of Cathy and undue the remaining buttons on her shirt, slowly and deliberately. Once free, she started to pull the shirt off of Cathy and Cathy instantly moved her arms outward to let Donna take off and dispose of the garment.

Now standing totally naked in front of both Donna and George, Donna's hands again went to Cathy's huge breasts and she pressed and ran her palms a little, "roughly" up and down her tits. Her eyes left Cathy's as she inspected Cathy's nipples, giving each one a little pull and twist. In response Cathy squirmed and was clearly getting very horny. Donna then slid her hands down Cathy's taught belly and down between her legs where her finger instantly probed the inside of Cathy's slick pussy. Cathy, moaned loudly and as she continued to finger fuck Cathy, Donna moved her mouth up next to Cathy's left ear and whispered, "You like this, don't you?"

Cathy couldn't even speak but she did what she could and nodded her head.

Donna spoke further, "Good. Perhaps, you'd like me to show you what else I can do" and Donna's tongue traced an outline of Cathy's ear and she gently sucked on her lower lobe. Cathy was now squirming against Donna's fingers. Donna looked over at George who was now fisting his own dick while he watched the scene in front of him. Donna let her tongue peek out from her lips and gave it a gentle wag towards George which was her way of letting him know, there's more to come.

While her right hand continued to fondle and plunge into Cathy's sex, Donna reached up with her left hand and turned Cathy's face towards hers. Donna then offered Cathy her tongue and Cathy again pushed her tongue out from between her lips and their tongues danced against each other in full view of George.

After a few moments Donna pressed her mouth firmly against Cathy's and shoved her tongue well into her mouth. Their tongues swirled wildly and then Donna, while still holding Cathy's face, quickly pulled back - to deny her. Cathy was Donna's reward and she needed Cathy to know that this was gonna happen, 'her way'.

Cathy opened her eyes to search Donna's face as Cathy's facial expressions appeared to be asking, "Why did you stop?" After allowing the confusion to confound Cathy for a few moments, Donna merely attached her mouth to Cathy's again. Once their tongues met and tangled in Cathy's mouth, she'd pull back again and all the while, she kept probing Cathy's sex with her fingers.

This went on several more times before Donna's hands left both Cathy's face and pussy and she slid them both to her bare ass and while cupping her cheeks, pressed her face for a long, flourishing, wet and sloppy kiss.

Breaking from the kiss, Donna worked her way down to Cathy's breasts sucking onto each of them, then licking in and around her navel until she dropped all the way to her knees and found her way to Cathy's snatch.

Both of Donna's hands started to play and rub and Cathy's pussy lips. She spread them, inserted fingers into them and finally, she licked them. Cathy went into an immediate orgasm.

Donna stuck her tongue way up inside of Cathy's pussy and she shook with orgasms but that didn't stop Donna. Her tongue, mouth and hands continued to assault Cathy's hole.

"Oh god, don't stop. I'm cumming again!!!!! Ahhhhhh....."

Donna worked her mouth, inch by inch back up Cathy's body. A kiss here, a lick there until she was again standing face to face with Cathy. Donna barely opened her mouth, but Cathy was already ready to accept her tongue back into her mouth. Their tongues swirled and danced. Spit was starting to run down their chins but neither cared.

While jacking his cock, George watched as the women's tongues were getting sloppy both on the inside and outside of their mouths. While George didn't think that Cathy had been with a woman before, he watched as Donna's hands continued to slide up and down Cathy's body and there was no doubt that she was enjoying herself and responding to Donna's touch.

While engrossed with what was transpiring before him and with his cock starting to ache from a need to cum George knew that he didn't want to waste it on the floor.

All at once, Donna broke the kiss and started to quickly disrobe. George stopped jacking his cock for just a moment to watch her first lose the skirt, then the blouse, the heels and hose came after and then Cathy stepped in to help her with her bra and panties. Now everyone was naked and Donna pulled George from his chair and literally ordered him to, "Fuck me with that big monster cock of yours!"

Donna lay with her ass on the edge of the bed. As George approached, with cock in hand, Donna bent her legs and placed her feet onto George's chest. While still standing on the floor, he allowed his weight to press down on her legs (which now acted like springs) as his big cock searched for the entrance to Donna's fuck hole.

George pushed his monster home and Cathy came to his side and while he rammed Donna in her cunt, he and Cathy were passionately kissing. Donna started to scream, "Faster, harder, deeper!" George did everything he could but after having jacked his cock for so long, he didn't have much time left and quickly gave her blast after blast of his cum,

As George pulled out, Donna swung around so that she was centered on the bed and then demanded, "Cathy, eat me! Eat my sloppy cum filled pussy!" Obediently, Cathy got between her legs and started lapping at Donna's cream filled canal.

She did everything she could to lick up all of George's sperm and also used her fingers to probe both Donna's pussy and ass. Donna was writhing on the bed under her assault and soon shot off with her own explosive orgasm.

"That's it, that's it! Lick it up. Lick up that cunt. Eat that sperm!" And finally, "Cumming......! Ahhhhh.....! Ohhhhhh....! Emmmm...."

Donna pulled Cathy up to her and they once again, passionately kissed. Donna could taste both her own juices and Georges cum on Cathy's tongue. She was still horny and no doubt, so was Cathy.

Fortunately, George was also getting his second wind.

Donna had Cathy lay with her head at the foot of the bed. Then Donna, while standing leaned over her which put Cathy's face in Donna's cunt and Donna's face, in Cathy's cunt. As the women lapped at each other in a furious 69, Donna's ass was pointing back toward George and she told him, "Fill my ass with that pecker."

George got behind Donna and shoved his cock into Donna's ass. With Cathy's mouth chewing on her pussy and George's big fucking dick in her ass, she came immediately.

Cathy chewed on Donna, Donna chewed on Cathy and George couldn't believe his good fortune as he continued to plow his dick into Donna's ass. Soon, he blasted her shitter with a load of cum.

The three of them fucked and sucked all night long.

As Cathy recounted the last of the events of that evening, she fell asleep and dreamed of both getting fucked and eating pussies.

Chapter 9

Dave had felt badly for being somewhat abrupt with Cathy. He knew that she was busy getting everything ready for the wedding but lying next to a very naked, Sarah was impacting his ability to focus.

Spooning with her in his marital bed, cock once again ready for action, Dave pushed into Sarah from behind and slowly moved his hips back and forth gently feeding her pussy with cock.

"Oh Dave, that feels good honey."

Dave's mouth was sucking on Sarah's neck while his hands reached around and held her breast.

"You're such a hot fuck, Sarah. I just love being inside of you."

"Me too Lover, me too."

The pushing, which at first was slow and deliberate started to pick up more of a pace. Soon, Dave felt the familiar need to release and re-filled Sarah's tubes with his baby juice.

As his ejaculate splashed inside of her, he yelped, "So good, baby. So very fucking good."

Then they slept and as he dreamt, he thought of his wife Cathy and how badly he wanted to fuck her right now.

Chapter 10

Dave woke up at 6:30am and proceeded into the shower. Then in a matter of minutes, a still sleepy Sarah joined him. After giving Dave a short peck on the lips, she dutifully dropped to her knees and gave Dave a little morning 'head'.

Dave had a hold of the back of Sarah's head as he blasted her mouth with cum.

"Thanks baby. You know I just love to wake up to a morning blow job."

Grinning back with a mouthful of cum, Sarah said, "Turn around sweetheart and I'll scrub your back for you."

The shower was hot, the soap was slick and after mutually washing each other's bodies, Dave backed Sarah up to the shower wall, spun her around backwards and entered her from behind.

There was little doubt that this would be a, 'quickie" before heading off to work.

Dave pushed into Sarah and she pushed back until Sarah's pretty pussy sucked the last drops from Dave's balls.

Once dressed and downstairs, the phone rang. Dave thought it might be Cathy but when he answered, it was Candice Walters, George Walters' wife.

"Hi Dave, its Candice."

"Hey Candice, how are you?"

"Well, rumor is that Cathy's in Hawaii, right?"

"Yep, I leave tomorrow myself."

"Well honey, guess what?" George just left for the airport and with Cathy also away, I thought we could get together tonight for a little send off before the big wedding."

Sounds great Candice but Sarah will also be here."

With some enthusiasm, Candice replied, "Oh my, you know how I love to just eat her up. Shall I come by around 7 pm?"

"Sounds perfect."

Candice Walters was no different from every other woman in that she too was wildly attracted to Cathy's husband, Dave. She would often giggle at herself for the way she literally jumped his bones during a cocktail party some years ago. There was no doubt that Candice had her suspicions about George and Cathy but she knew what she was; a trophy wife with a wealthy husband. To her, it made no sense to make an issue over whether her husband was getting a "little" from his secretary because with George's travels and late evenings, it provided Candice with plenty of strange-dick-opportunities as well. In the end, they stayed relatively happily married and that made everything right in their little part of the world. .

On the way out the door, Dave advised Sarah that they would have a little extra company this evening. While Sarah didn't typically like to share Dave, she also had a special attraction for Candice so she was already quite excited about the prospects for the evening.

Dave and Candice had gotten together for the first time during a gathering of George's senior staff and their spouses at the Walters' home. As always, Dave escorted Cathy and he looked so good that night that all of the other men's wives were openly eyeing Dave up and down. Candice decided at that moment, that she needed to have that man fuck her.

The wine was flowing and after a glass or two, everybody started to loosen up and have a good time. After an hour or so, some of the group drifted downstairs to shoot pool while others, stayed upstairs to mingle. George and Cathy were downstairs with one group, while Candice and Dave gravitated to the group on the main floor.

Dave was a great conversationalist and the room was naturally drawn to him as he held the room's interest with stories, jokes and quick quips. Candice found herself sitting on the arm of Dave's chair just so she could be close to him. Every now and then, she would casually stroke his arm or fix his hair. She was clearly coming onto him but couldn't help herself.

Over time, some of the folks started for home and although, it wasn't Dave's home or party and since a separate group with George and Cathy were still shooting pool in the basement, he took on the responsibility and assisted Candice by walking any guests that were departing to the door. Candice was really smitten by Dave. She thought he was so polite and such a hunk. While some departed, others started to walk the grounds around the swimming pool and Candice and Dave found themselves alone in the family room. Candice knew that there were still enough people at the party to not be noticed as, "missing" but that the party had also thinned out enough to give her an opportunity with Dave.

As the last guests from the main floor departed, Dave extended his arm to Candice and in an English butler voice asked, "May I escort the lady of the house to the basement and the remaining guests of the party?"

Candice looped her arm through his and said, "We have a stop to make first."

Candice led Dave to the rear den which was both out of the way of the guests and provided a couch for some quick fucking. As they entered, Candice turned to Dave and kissed him. Candice was unsurprised that Dave was ready for her advance and even though she made the first move, Dave's tongue did not hesitate to pass between her lips nor did his hands show any delay in sliding down her back to cup her ass. As this was hardly her first post-marital tryst, her instincts of their mutual interest had quickly proved accurate.

With his hands now freely groping her, Candice pushed herself hard against Dave and her tummy felt his sizeable erection through his slacks. She moaned at the thought of his cock filling her hot, steamy box which sent her over the brink of rational thinking and into a primal craving for cock. As her mouth continued to attack his lips and her body started to hump against his leg, she left no doubt that Dave could have her, right now.

Encountering no resistance, Dave pulled and bunched Candice's dress up to her waist then slid his hands into the back of her panties and pulled them down to her ankles. Dave's hands now wandered freely over the soft, round globes of Candice's fine ass. Using his fingers to explore the crevasse of her butt crack, Dave's digits started to tickle her little anus bud. Candice loved the ass play and to further encourage him, she pushed back against his inquisitive hands. As Dave's mouth recaptured Candice's tongue, she cooed her approval into his mouth and at the feel of Dave's hands running down the back of her bare butt all rational thought was leaving her.

GSpotMan
GSpotMan
237 Followers