Cathy and Dave Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tired of only feeling Dave's pecker against her belly, Candice got onto her knees and worked at Dave's belt and pants and pulled them to the floor. Staring at her was Dave's magnificent shaft. She held it in her hands and marveled at its size. It was big and thick and had a big vein running over the top of it. Her mouth was watering with anticipation. She could wait no longer; she had to taste this incredible piece of "man-flesh". As her mouth started to devour his meat, his hands pressed the back of her head so that she took more and more of his cock.

While nobody could suck a dick like Cathy, Candice was clearly a "veteran" and Dave was thoroughly enjoying the dick bath. Her tongue swirled over the head and then she engorged her face with the entire shaft. Dave started to rhythmically push his hips at Candice's face as she serviced him.

Candice let Dave's cock pop out of her mouth and said, "Fuck me, now." Then leading Dave to the coach she laid on her back and hiked up her skirt. Pointing to her female entry point Candice said, "Stick it here, stud. Fuck me with that massive dick."

Dave got between her legs, lined up his cock and slid it home.

Candice loved the feel of this massive member's invasion of her body. "Oh baby, fuck me.... Oh yeah. Give it to me. Harder. Fuck me like a horny slut."

Even in his sexually induced stupor, Dave knew that they could be missed at any minute so while it was already, "dirty", the fucking he was giving Candice would unfortunately, have to be, "quick" as well. His tempo cresendoed into a furious pace of hard fucking. Their bodies were slapping loudly against each other and as he neared his orgasm, he impaled himself to the end of her hole and let his cum fly. His mouth covered Candice's to mute any moans of love and they swirled another spit drenched kiss. The sensation of his hot jism in her hole sent Candice into an immediate orgasm as well.

After a couple of slow, gentle pumps of his cock into her hole and satisfied that he had deposited all that his balls could give her, the two of them hurriedly got dressed and went downstairs to find George and Cathy alone by the pool table.

Clearly, neither George nor Cathy had any idea as to what Dave and Candice had just done. However, Dave and Candice also had no idea as to what George and Cathy had been doing either.

Having ushered out the last of their guests, George and Cathy had been quite happy to have had a few moments alone themselves. Once alone, George and Cathy raced to a secluded corner of the basement for a little "fun" themselves. In fact, Cathy had only moments earlier extricated her mouth from George's shaft after having just finished sucking down a throat full of his very, tasty cum.

Now confronted by her husband and Dave's wife, the awkwardness of the situation made Candice very aware of a copious amount of Dave's cum oozing out of her pussy. While she loved the sensation, she was a little concerned that it may be noticed running down her legs so she excused herself to the bathroom to clean up a bit.

Dave also had a post-sex-piss that he needed to immediately take care of so he proceeded to the other direction of the house to take care of that. While he pissed and cleaned his dick off a bit, George and Cathy were all hands, lips and mouths for the brief remaining moments of the evening.

When Candice and Dave rejoined Cathy and George it was time for, "good-byes". Dave bent to give Candice a little "peck" but being blocked from the others by Dave's frame, she quickly ran her tongue over his lips. Dave backed up a little surprised but aroused. Candice gazed up at him with pure "mirth" in her eyes, as she knew she was teasing him. She loved his big dick and she was going to have it again, and "soon."

Conversely, when George bent to give Cathy a kiss and hug goodbye, he reached down and slid his hands over the back of Cathy's ass. Then leaning forward and in a whisper that only Cathy could hear, he said, "Till next time." As they broke their embrace, Cathy gave him a little wink as if to say, anytime you want it.

Just as Dave and Cathy cleared the driveway, George took his wife, Candice right on the floor of the foyer. They fucked each other like animals and Candice went to bed highly satisfied and relished the feeling of two men's cum swimming around inside her belly.

Having not been fucked by George, Cathy was still very horny and had Dave's dick out of his pants to blow him as he drove them home. While Cathy had his dick in her mouth, Dave was grateful that he had cleaned up a bit in the bathroom prior to leaving and while nothing was said, he hoped that Cathy couldn't taste Candice's pussy on his pecker.

When they got home, Dave fucked Cathy and Cathy fucked him back. The sex between them was always, "awesome."

Chapter 11

Cathy woke early and very horny. She did a quick recap of what she know knew; Julie was fucking Sean and Julie was also fucking her brother Jason, and in addition to fucking Julie herself, she also realized that Julie was likely fucking Stephanie as well. Further, she realized that Steph was most certainly fucking Jason and after what she saw on the beach with the suntan lotion as well as the things Julie had said last night that there was little doubt that Steph was most certainly fucking Sean as well.

While she felt like a horny slut she couldn't help but hope that Julie would get to Jason and Sean and let them know that there was a woman in distress and in serious need of penis... which was, namely her.

Knowing that Steph and Julie would be at the spa all day and that Jason and Sean were playing golf, Cathy dressed in her bikini, put on a cover up and took a long walk on the beach. No matter how hard she tried, she simply could not stop thinking about her need to be seriously fucked.

She thought that she would sit at the Cabana Bar, order up a couple of drinks and pry some married guy from his wife for an hour of fucking but she knew that was also a clear formula for disaster.

So instead, she decided to go back to her room, sit outside on her room's patio and read her trashy little romance novel. Being at ground level, she spent more time people watching than actually reading but since it helped keep her mind off of her vagina, she was grateful for the distraction.

After some time, she watched a young man walk down the path beside her patio. She recognized him immediately as the young man from the beach that couldn't stop staring at her.

While young, he was most certainly old enough to be in at least his first year of college and while he was no Jason or Sean, he was cute for a teenager with dark hair and eyes. She figured he was about 5'10 and he had a real deep tan that showed off the curves of the muscles in his youthful arms and legs.

Knowing that he had been checking her out on the beach she teased him a bit by again bending over so he could see her shapely ass. She loved teasing and pleasing and she figured she'd give him a little show as he walked past.

As he got nearer, Cathy pretended to not see him and re-seating herself her patio chair, she used both hands to spread suntan lotion all over her bikini clad, tits, just as Stephanie had done the day before. She could hear the young mans footsteps halt and without even looking up, she knew he was staring. She continued with the show and after spreading the lotion on her considerable jugs, she let her hands spread over the fabric of her suit and for just a moment, she rubbed her breasts through her suit.

As she finished, she raised her head to look at the kid. As she caught his gaze, he turned away, clearly embarrassed and started to continue his walk. That made Cathy grin and she watched the swish in his walk for several steps before returning to her book.

About 5 minutes later, she saw the kid coming back down the path toward her. This got Cathy a little excited. She knew he was coming back for another look. She noticed the poor kid had a huge boner in the front of his pants. Kiddingly to herself she thought, "Cathy, you devil, you should be more careful with America's youth", but she didn't mean it. In fact, she loved the fact that this kid had a tent in his pants.

As he neared her, he glanced over and Cathy said, "Hi."

He waved back.

"Gee, you must be lost, huh?"

The kid stopped and said, "Nah, just forgot something."

Cathy giggled to herself and thought, yeah right, you just wanted another look at these tits..., but what came out of her mouth was, "Say, why don't you c'mon over here and let's see if I can help you remember whatever it was you forgot."

Then Cathy laid it on real thick and gave the poor young college kid a blazing smile.

He walked over like he was in a trance.

"Hi, my name is Cathy", and she extended her hand and gave him another terrific smile.

The kid stammered while he shook her hand and said, "Hi, I'm Mark."

"Well hello, Mark. Would you like to sit down and rest a spell?"

Mark took a chair at the table and sat down. He had a hard time not staring at Cathy's big tits and Cathy enjoyed the teasing, up close.

They chatted for a few moments and Mark opened up a bit and was a thoroughly enjoyable young man. He was here with his parents and while he appreciated it, he wished his girlfriend were also here. She understood right away. He was at the age where your parents weren't exactly your preferred choice of company and stuck with his parents and without his girl; he wasn't exactly getting laid either.

She thought to herself, we're in the same boat Mark but pressing on the conversation she asked, "Where are your folks, now?"

"They're at some snorkeling adventure and will be gone most of the day", replied Mark and he rolled his eyes as if his parents were dorks for doing something so, "touristy".

Cathy was starting to take a bit of a "shine" to this young man. "Mark, how would you like to join me at a small, private beach I know about?"

"Really? Wow, that sounds great Cathy!"

They grabbed the comforter from her bed, some towels, emptied the mini-bar in Cathy's room, jumped into Cathy's rental car and off they went. In about 45 minutes, Cathy pulled down a little trail that she and Dave had found several Maui vacations ago. It led down a small hill where there was a narrow path that led to a tiny and very secluded beach.

"Wow", exclaimed Mark. This is totally awesome!"

Cathy thought, poor boy, you have no idea how awesome it will be.

"Mark, why don't you go ahead and spread the comforter on the sand for us."

Mark placed the comforter and Cathy sat down next to him with a bag of drinks, snacks and suntan lotion.

Cathy unsnapped the bra of her bikini and once her breasts cleared the bikini cups Mark's eyes almost popped out of his head. Cathy gave Mark a little grin and schoolgirl blush and said, "Since it's just the two of us, I figured you wouldn't mind if I got an all over tan." Then Cathy pulled down her bikini bottoms and laid, face down on the comforter, bare-ass-naked.

Mark couldn't even process the beauty of Cathy's body. He was so inexperienced that his mind was almost rupturing from trying to process all of this.

"Oh Mark, would you mind being a dear and putting the lotion on for me? I'm so comfortable."

Mark tried not to let Cathy see that his cock was literally sticking out of the leg of his swimsuit but Cathy was not the kind of women to miss something like that. She wanted to reach out and grab it but instead thought that she would take a little more time first.

He took the suntan lotion and spread it all over Cathy's arms and back. He didn't dare go any lower, or so he thought.

Cathy moaned with pleasure at Mark's soft hands and when he stopped short of completing his job, Cathy urged him on.

"C'mon Mark, you don't want me to burn do you? You didn't do my legs."

Mark grabbed up the bottle of lotion and although his eyes couldn't find a way to leave the crack of her ass, he did rub the lotion all over Cathy's beautiful, long legs. Cathy could hear Mark's breathing get real loud and she knew he was teased beyond anything he could handle. She suppressed her own giggle as she was quite wet herself thinking about the suffering she was putting this poor boy through.

As his hands started to stroke the lotion into her upper thighs, Cathy cooed, "Mark, please don't forget my butt. Make sure you get it into the little crack too, ok?

Mark's hands slid all over Cathy's well-rounded, bum. He had never experienced anything remotely like this and it occurred to him that he hadn't swallowed in several minutes. Mark was completely out of his mind. His body and mind were floating and he was hoping that he would be able to remember every moment of touching this beautiful woman's body.

As his hands traced the contours of Cathy's ass, she spread her legs a bit so his hand could slide further between her legs. His hand, without any intent, slid down to her sex and Cathy gave her ass a little twitch and provided Mark with another soft moan.

Mark finished his task and since he didn't receive any further orders from Cathy, he laid down next to her on the blanket. Face down of course, as he didn't want her to see the tent in his swimsuit. For Cathy, she didn't need to see it to know it was there. She was having so much fun.

After about 10 minutes, she exclaimed, "Oh my Mark, I haven't done your back. You're gonna burn." So Cathy grabbed the lotion and started to rub it into Mark's youthful body. Cathy lingered on his back muscles to get a good feel. Then she did his legs and ran her hands under the back of his suit to get the lotion up high onto the back of his thighs.

"Mark, don't you wanna sunbathe nude with me?"

Without waiting for an answer, Cathy reached into the elastic of his suit and started to pull it down over his butt. As she peeled it down his legs, Cathy thought, he sure has a cute little ass!

Cathy could hardly wait to lotion up Mark's fine little hind end. Her fingers slid all over his butt and she slid her fingers all over the inside of the cheeks too. Not so much because there was a risk of burning there but simply because she wanted to.

Mark didn't mind. In fact, Mark was beyond the capacity of reason. His cock was so hard and his breathing was labored. His mind screamed for relief and then he felt Cathy's hand slide down the back of his ass and as his legs instinctively parted, she was able to reach down and cup his sack.

Mark let out a very guttural moan and Cathy gave his cute little, "ball sack" a little more attention and said, "Mark, you can keep a secret, can't you?"

Mark didn't really hear the question. It wasn't that he wasn't listening it was just that his mind was on overload. This hot woman was rubbing his balls!!! He knew he was asked a question but his mind was so glazed with lust and confusion that his mind was challenged with even the simplest of questions and Mark's reply came from a place in his mind that he still exerted some control over. A place where sometimes when you're asked a question, you simply say, "yes" and that's exactly what Mark said.

Cathy said, "Roll over honey", and she grasped his bare hip to help him. It was more of the mechanical touch of Cathy rolling him that got him to turn over than anything in his mind that actually understood what she was asking of him.

As Mark settled on his back, his college dick was sticking straight in the air. It was long and thin. Cathy figured a little over 6" as she took it into her mouth. Mark looked down and saw his dick repeatedly disappear into Cathy's pretty mouth. He could see her bare breasts and how they were pressing into his hip. He loved the feeling of her mouth on his cock and loved how it seemed to vanish into her face.

As an expert, "cock-sucker", Cathy had no trouble managing around Mark's tool. It was big enough for most women but nowhere near the size of her husband or George. She replaced her mouth with her hand to jack his shaft while her tongue started to lap at his testicles.

That was more than Mark could take and he immediately and violently spasmed. His cum started to fly out of the tip if his cock and Cathy immediately replaced her hand with her mouth to suck and swallow as much of this beautiful young man's cum as possible.

Mark was lobbing gob after gob of cum into Cathy's waiting mouth and she had no trouble managing the flow.

Once he pushed out his last drops. Cathy began to lick up the cum that had splashed on Mark's chest and Mark was mesmerized by the sight of Cathy's sweet tongue lapping up the mess that his dick had made. Once she finished licking him all over the chest and belly, she went back down to his quick recovering cock and cleaned up any tell tale cum drops from his head, shaft and balls.

While rubbing his balls, Cathy looked up at Mark with a mouthful of his cum in her mouth and flashing him a brilliant cum stained smile she said, "I love swallowing cock cream." Then she licked her lips, swallowed hard and started back lapping with her tongue on his balls and cock.

Mark's manhood was ready to go another round in no time.

Cathy switched places with Mark and pulled him between her legs. She forced his face down for a kiss and while Mark's tongue frantically tried to keep up with Cathy's passion, she reached down and lined his 6" pecker to her hole and he slid in.

"Oh, that's nice Mark. You fuck, real nice."

Mark didn't know if he fucked nice or not but he was sure trying his best.

He was young and had all the exuberance that comes along with it. What he lacked in size, he made up for in sheer youthful enthusiasm.

Mark was pounding Cathy's pussy at a tremendous pace and Cathy was really getting into the rhythm of their slapping bodies.

As Mark's tongue and lips were hungrily invading Cathy's very willing and experienced mouth, she could feel her orgasm approach and pushing up hard to Mark's continued penile invasion, her body shook with her first orgasm.

"Oh baby, that's it, you're making me cum. Ohhhhhhh!"

Mark pushed forward and released a jet stream of his hot cum into Cathy's sperm hungry hole. With Cathy's legs wrapped around Mark's torso, they started to roll all over the comforter kissing and touching each other's body while Mark thrust his last bits of cum into her. Cathy was really enjoying this young man and Mark had never had an experience like this in his life.

Cathy settled on her back with Mark still inside her and thought they should both jump into the water to cool off. They walked hand-in-hand into the surf and swam for a few short minutes to both cool off and clean up.

Cathy was first to leave the water and got to the comforter to towel off. Mark came out of the water looking at Cathy. She was now sitting with her legs bent and spread so he could see her sex. Her breasts were just enormous and stood out, strong and proud. She had an alluring smile on her face as Mark walked towards her with his dick already hard from what he was looking at.

As she saw that his pecker was ready for more, she realized and was grateful that the kid has stamina. As Mark stepped onto the towel, Cathy reached out to his pecker and led it straight into her mouth. Mark looked down as Cathy's eyes locked onto his. Her mouth was sucking on his dick head and it felt amazing. Then, while never looking away from his face, she started to swirl her tongue all over his dick.

Cathy knew he was all ready to fuck again and so was she. She lay back onto the blanket but before letting Mark insert, she said, "Eat me."

Mark was happy to oblige her.

He got between her legs and inhaled heavily of her sex. He desperately wanted to remember every moment, every touch and every feeling, taste and smell of this experience. Cathy was the most beautiful woman he ever saw and he could not believe that he was in the situation that he was. He would do anything to make her happy.