Cathy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
668 Followers

"Not all of it no." Ted said with a smile, "But I own part of your mind don't I."

"No you don't and you never will" Cathy replied angrily

"Ok!" Ted said, "Tell you what I will ask you a series of questions and all you have to do is answer yes or no, but you have to be totally and absolutely honest, what do you say?"

They were on their third bottle of wine by now and Cathy felt confident that she could evade any question she didn't want to answer, but just in case, "I reserve the right to pass on any question I don't feel I can answer."

"Ok!" Ted said, "But only three passes, are you wearing a bra

Cathy nearly choked on her drink, not just the abruptness of the question but the content.

Ted handed her his napkin and said, "Could you bring the coffee into the lounge please, and maybe a brandy each as well?"

Cathy turned her head to see the waiter standing behind her, "Can I get you anything miss" he said.

"No!" Cathy said, "No thank you I'm alright thank you."

The waiter moved her chair back as she stood up, and she made the most of the walk to the lavish lounge. Ted led her to a corner area, as with the dinning room it was a secluded spot out of hearing distance of other guest's. Sat As she sat down on the settee Ted sat in an armchair slightly to one side but in front of her, a small table between them. "So!" he said "Are you wearing a bra."

She had taken the move as an opportunity to gather herself so this time the question wasn't such a shock, "No!" she said "Ok" Ted said. Then he fired off three question's one after the other "At anytime over the last few week's have you enjoyed being fucked."

"Pass"

"Do you masturbate"

"Pass

"Do you enjoy sex with your husband"

"Pass"

Then a deathly silence. Cathy realised she had been tricked, all her passes had gone now she would have to tell the truth

"Well that's three thing's we've established that your mind cant control" Ted said with a laugh.

Cathy was still a little bemused at the onslaught of question's, "What" she said "What have we established?"

"That there has been at least occasion when you have enjoyed what has been going on, that you masturbate and that sex with your husband isn't all that good." Ted said

Cathy could feel her face reddening "How do you come to that conclusion" she said

"Simple, you didn't defend anyone of those questions by saying no and you couldn't say yes so therefore you answered them all, now are you wearing pants."

"Wha...."

"Yes or no" Ted said

Cathy took a deep breath "No!"

"If you opened that jacket would I be able to see your nipple's"

The embarrassment was now complete, "Yes"

"Like I said, some of your mind is already mine, do you feel more feminine than before we started all this"

"Yes"

"Do you feel sexier, more desirable"

"Ted please"

"You can always say stop, this is neutral ground remember, do you feel sexier"

"Yes"

"Do you feel more sexually active, or do you want more sex than before"

"Ted" Cathy said shocked, "Come on please give me a break."

"Ok answer that one and I'll change the subject" he laughed

"Yes alright" She said laughing. She surprised herself, she was relaxed, this was the first time since Ted had started working with her she was able to relax with him, must have been the drink she thought.

"Are you looking forward to your new job"

"Yes" she said, "And no"

"Why yes and no surely it's a great opportunity for you"

"Yes and you, you know what I mean"

"Yes well don't worry about that right now" He waved to the waiter another round of brandy's

"Have you signed your card, you'll need it to pay for dinner"

"Oh no I haven't I suppose I better." She got the card out and signed it, as the waiter delivered the drink's she put the card on the tray.

And could you call a taxi for say about, fifteen minute's please?" Ted asked the waiter.

The waiter returned a moment later with the slip for Cathy to sign and said, "Taxi will be waiting outside when your ready sir"

"God" Cathy said, "I've just signed away two hundred odd pound's, just for a meal."

"Well I know it's expensive but I thought that it made a good place for neutral territory, relaxing and discrete."

"Yes it's nice" Cathy said "No pressure, I like that"

Ten minute's later they were in the taxi on there way back to Cathy's. As the car pulled up outside Ted said "Sleep well for tomorrow we go clothes shopping."

"What do you mean, we?" Cathy said as she got out of the car

Ted ignored her and the taxi pulled off leaving Cathy to wonder if she had heard correctly. As she went into her house she reflected on the evening, it wasn't at all what she had expected but the one thing that worried her was her own response to Ted's question, but she was far too tired and relaxed to keep her mind on it so got undressed, fell into bed and went straight to sleep.

The following morning she wore her usual clothes to work arriving at her usual time, which surprised her almost as much as the good mood she was in. Ted was in his office working already she poked her head in the door "Good morning Ted" she said

Ted smiled got out of his chair and walked towards her "Cathy good morning" he said as his hand reached out and grabbed her by the hair. "Mr Heron Sir, bitch, now suck my fucking prick and suck it fucking good slag." his hand pulled her hair until she was on her knee's in front of him.

He had caught her totally off guard, she had given herself a false sense of security, she had fallen into his trap and now she had to pay the price. S

Slowly she undid his zip and took out his already erect prick, his precome was already leaking out of the top, she looked at it but couldn't move toward it. She felt her head being pulled until his manhood was pushing against her lip's. "Do it now, or say goodbye to everything, job, husband, family, say goodbye to them all." and with that he showed her a photo of her with the builder, big smile, leather dress and flashing tit's.

Nothing had changed, not really, last night was just a dream, she opened her mouth and without thinking about it began to suck him off, the only reason she knew he was about to come was his moan, she prepared herself for the flood and swallowed it without a thought, as he pulled away she stood up and looked at him waiting for further instruction's, her mind totally blank.

Ted realised what she was doing, she was shutting herself down from it all, but he couldn't have that, he needed her to know that nothing had changed but he also wanted her complicity, be it genuine or false he didn't care but cut off wasn't part of the package. He pulled up her skirt and leaned her over the desk, roughly spreading her legs. Suddenly he slapped her hard on her right bum cheek, the pain shocked her out of her lethargy, his other hand went to her pussy which wasn't even damp, he slapped her again, she moaned and slapped her again, this time she moved her hips and her head dropped slightly.

"You know you want this" he said, as his finger's slid into her increasingly wet hole, "You cant hide it when your cunt drip's it's juice." his finger started working on her bud, while his hand continued to slap her naked buttock's, each slap pushing her onto his finger's. Standing at her side he could easily slap and finger fuck at the same time, he leaned close to her ear and started whispering, "Love it don't you slut, feel it fucking you, just think of all the fun were going to have, all those men your going to fuck for me and when your done with them you get to fuck me, we'll have then queuing up for you think of it all those men looking at you wanting you, just you, cant you see yourself walking round a room of naked men picking the one out that you want fuck, then the following day walking around a strange town almost naked, can you see all those men looking at you wanting you can you see it, can you?"

All the time he was slapping her and fingering her, softly whispering in her ear, she moaned he knew she was fighting the answer, he knew her head was fighting her body, he knew he had her, because her body was fucking his finger now all by itself. She was thrusting herself harder than his slap's would have done pushing those finger's ever deeper, moaning loudly her head rolling around, knee's shaking, "Oh yes I can see them, you bastard I can see them all" she moaned "Ah yes now I want them now bastard bastard bastard, Argghhhhh" and then she just went wild head rolling all over the place hip's thrusting forward harder and harder and all the time that cry of orgasm, mixed with bastard! Bastard! Bastard! Finally she flopped across the desk.

Ted was hard long before she collapsed but it was only at that point that he decided he had to fuck her, he rammed into her wet hole and started pumping her, she raised up slightly as he entered her but put up no protest, gripping her hip's as hard as he could he yanked her onto him time after time, not caring if she got anything from it or not, "God I'm gonna love fucking you bitch, you got such a great cunt" he said.

"Bastard!" she mumbled as she started pushing back on him "You bastard!"

"Oh I see the body want another orgasm doe's it feel it coming do you bitch, you fucking whore, you love it don't you slag, say it say how much you love it tell daddy how you love him fucking you bitch tell me"

"You bastard, you fucking bastard, no, no don't do this to me daddy don't daddy please don't make me come daddy please you now how much I love it daddy I love you fucking me daddy harder daddy please harder make me come daddy now daddy now daddy oohhhhh yesss daddy now daddy argghhhhh daddyyyyyyy"

That was all Ted needed, "You fucking slag bitch ohhh yes it's coming bitch it's gonna fill that cuuuuunt arghhhhh, slag slag slag slag bitch nnnnnnn" and he shot his jism into he sopping cunt, there juices mixing in her canal and becoming one, slowly they both came to a stop, Ted pulled back and Cathy turned round and went to her knee's, taking him in her mouth and cleaning their mixed juices off his softening manhood.

"Now tell me you didn't enjoy that then Cat" he said looking down at her.

She said nothing just stood up and straightened her clothing, "I'll get some coffee Mr Heron sir." and she shakily walked out of the office.

As she stood in the kitchen she got angrier and angrier with herself, she hated what had happened but loved the feeling that ran through her body, the shock of his first assault had totally stunned her, the change from the previous night was total, so now she knew, it was neutral ground, but everywhere else she would be his utility, his toy and she had no doubt that his tail of a queue of men shagging her would be more than possible for him to do, he was a total control freak, and she was too busy fighting herself to be able to fight him.

She took the coffee into his office, "So were clothes shopping then Cathy, Harold has given us all day to get you sorted out but there are a couple of thing's you need to do first, sit down please."

"Yes Mr Heron Sir."

"Right!" Ted said "Firstly I was thinking of promoting Denise to office manager, you now her quite well do you think she could do the job."

Cathy was a little shocked, this was 'normal' Ted, Ted the businessman, and yes she saw the point, this was business. "I think Denise would make an excellent manager, she has the trust of the other staff and she is a good worker, she doe's most of the office work anyway now that I spend so much.... time with you."

"Good" Ted said "Now what about Danny Reynolds what do you think about him as a colleague."

"Honestly?" Cathy asked a little worried that this might be a trap of some kind.

"In business Cathy I promise I will always be honest, we must always be honest, we have a lot of money riding on our ability to work together and to bring in the client's so always honesty in business, the rest I leave up to you but I would rather you were honest about everything, even if you don't like it, just don't forget your place where that is concerned."

"Danny Reynolds is a male chauvinist pig who need's to be taught a lesson, he's insulting, sexist, lazy and downright crude."

"So you'll be happy sacking him then" Ted said.

"What! Meee" Cathy blurted.

"Yes we will call a meeting this morning and announce Denise's promotion, how much would you like to make Danny boy suffer then" Ted said with a smile.

"Him!" Cathy spat out, "I'd like to give him hell, why"

"Because I don't like him either, so how about we arrange for you to meet him tonight in the restroom, you can have your fun with him and then you can give him this." and he handed her a letter.

"What is it?" she asked

"Pay in lieu of notice, he leaves us tonight whatever happens, security have been advised to wait for your call, so do you fancy a little fun with him before you sack him?"

"Too right I do, Mr Heron Sir" she said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Good, so we'll have our meeting and then you and I will go shopping, get your mind working on some nice sexy outfit's not just for sunny clime's but also for the office, I want you looking horny when your at work and I want you to feel horny as well, after all, at least part of you knows you're a slut don't you Cat?" That slap in the face again, he kept doing it, kept putting her in the place he wanted her, "Yes Mr Heron Sir."

The meeting was called and Ted told the staff about Cathy's promotion, he then handed the meeting over to her, "Denise, I am very happy to tell you that you are the new office manager, and all the other staff will refer to you in all business matter's, if you have any problem's you can call either Ted or myself, Danny I have a few thing's to iron out but I would like to meet up with you later shall we say about four thirty, I should be free by then but whatever do wait for me as it could be very important, ok that's it"

Denise was surrounded by everyone, well except Danny who went straight over to Ted "What's this all about then Ted, this meeting thing?"

Ted slapped Danny on the back, "Don't worry old boy, I'm sure she will let you know when she's ready." Ted said

Getting no joy from Ted, Danny went over to Cathy, "Four thirty you say, anything I should know beforehand do I need to bring anything with me" Danny said

Cathy gave a huge smile and led Danny aside from the other's, with sheepish glances into his eye's and a sensual tone in her voice she said, "Well Danny I've been under a lot of pressure lately and I think I might have been a little nasty to you, so I just thought that you and I could maybe get to know each other a little better that's all, I need to see Mr Arnold to finish a few details and I might have something for you ok"

The effect was immediate, Dirty Danny thought he was going to get his rock's off, just as Cathy had planned, poor man, poor fool.

Cathy went over to Ted and said, "I have to get cleaned up, I wont be long."

Ted realised that she must still have his come running down her leg's and said, "Ok I will be in my office, we have all day to fill out your wardrobe so if you have anything you need to do first, you better do it as we wont be back today, ok"

A little confused she said, "Ok, five minute's then." As she walked to the ladies she wondered why Ted would go clothes shopping with her, he was a man after all and all men hated clothes shopping with a woman, still maybe he was using it as an excuse to get a day off.

After cleaning herself up she went to the mirror to check her makeup, she spotted one of the button's o her jacket was almost hanging off, she undid the other two and had the jacket half off when the door opened and Denise rushed in. "Oh thank you" she said, rushing over to Cathy and throwing her arms round her neck, "Thank you so much."

Cathy's naked breast's were rubbing against Denise's rough jumper making the nipple's erect, as Denise stepped back she realised what had happened and said "Oh sorry Cathy, I was just so excited at my promotion I had to thank you." All the time her eye's were on Cathy's erect nipple's.

Cathy flushed a little and held her jacket together, "You deserve it" she said, "I know you will do it well."

"It's true then," Denise said, "Danny said you didn't wear a bra any more and I called him a liar."

Cathy flushed even more and tried to brave it out, "That's not all I don't wear anymore." she said with smile, "All part of the new me."

Denise's eye's went wide, "Noooo!" she said, "You mean...." and her eye's moved down.

"Well just between you and me, no I don't wear pant's either." she laughed, trying to hide her embarrassment, "And as of next week my whole wardrobe will be changing to suit my new position."

"Oh I couldn't be that brave." Denise said shyly, "You at least have nice firm boob's, not small one's like me."

"Your not small at all." Cathy said before she could stop herself, "You have a nice body." she added realising too late that she had couldn't take any of it back. She didn't feel easy comparing bodies with Denise or any other woman come to that.

It was Denise's turn to go red now, "I would just love to have a body like yours." she said "All the men in the office have been commenting on it lately and even some of the women. I wish I was as brave as you"

"Well they've only been commenting since I stopped wearing a bra" Cathy said, feeling a little angry at herself for continuing the subject, "You would have the same effect if you stopped wearing one, anyway I have to go now if you need me I'm on my mobile ok?" with that she left Denise to her thought's.

As she walked back to her office she thought that what she had said was actually true, Denise did have a nice body and maybe she would turn head's if she didn't dress so frumpy, she was only thirty something for gods sake. She went into Ted's office and closed the door behind her, Ted was standing at his filing cabinet looking for something.

"Right I'm off to buy some clothes Ted I will see you Monday" she said, all jolly.

"Not without me your not" Ted said.

"Ted I'm quite able to buy my own clothes"

Ted swung round and grabbed Cathy by her jacket, pulling her to him till she was an inch from his face, the loose button hit the floor "What the fuck make's you think they will be your clothes, slag" he said and pushed her backwards into a chair, she sat down with a thump. "But, but...." Cathy stammered

"Let's get this straight shall we, what are you?" Ted said angrily "Eh! Tell me just what are you?"

Cathy was totally deflated, once again he had put her in her place, "I'm a slut Mr Heron sir, your slut."

"Exactly." Ted said sitting in his chair, "You came to me and said that you couldn't afford to dress as I required, yes or no?"

"Yes Mr Heron sir" Cathy mumbled

"Do you have any idea how much money your promotion, the promotion I got you, will increase your salary?"

"No Mr Heron sir I haven't had time to check."

"Well lets see shall we, you have a new car, £30,000 worth, an increase in salary about another £20,000 per annum and an expense account of up to £120,000 a year, true?"

"Yes Mr Heron sir, if you say so"

"And then you have a clothing allowance, so that you can dress the way I wont you to dress, as well as company dress, true?"

It suddenly dawned on Cathy what this was all about, while she was indeed grateful for the promotion he had engineered it for his own purposes, "Yes Mr Heron sir"

"You will be meeting prospective client's using that expense account and that clothing account, and you will do anything and everything to get them to sign a contract with us, and if you have to fuck them to get them to sign you will, for your services you will on average receive a bonus of around "2,000 for your sexual favour's, so what doe's that make you Cat"

Mikro
Mikro
668 Followers