Cathy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers

She felt like she was going to throw up, how stupid of her to think that she had got promotion due to her own good work, how stupid? "A whore Mr Heron sir, a very expensive whore."

Ted said nothing for a moment, allowing Cathy to fully absorb what she had just said, then he opened a drawer and passed a file over to her, "This is what you are Cathy, whenever I tell you to fuck you will fuck, make no mistake about it, you will do as I say. However, what I said last night is true, the Paradise is neutral ground, you can say and do whatever you want there, and only there, let me tell you something to confirm that fact. You looked really sexy last night, gorgeous, could quite easily have fucked you, in fact I found it extremely hard to keep my word, did you realise that."

Cathy was going through the file that Ted had handed her, it was a pile of photo's of Cathy sucking or fucking any number of different men, even slob the builder, and not just recent one's but some from the original video, even though they disgusted her mind the body tingled. "No I didn't realise that Mr Heron sir, I wasn't sure you meant what you said sir."

"Well I did" he said quietly, "I also meant what I said this morning, as far as work is concerned we have to totally honest with each other, we must have a degree of trust, even if that sometimes crosses over into your position as slave. You got this position on merit, never doubt that, but it was me that created the position, deliberately with you in mind, the company needed a team like us anyway, so I decided to take advantage of them and you at the same time, but you did get the position on you own merit,"

Cathy was glad of that at least, the money she knew she desperately needed, and at the end of the day was there any difference between Ted using her here or anywhere else, not really, at least she was being paid to fuck, or be fucked, 'bastard', she thought.

"Thank you for that Mr Heron sir." she said

"Good" Ted said standing up, "You have had enough time to get used to your position as slave and now you have the position as my PA, you mix the two as best you can, but mix them you must. Let's go and do some shopping."

They drove into town and Ted let Cathy go it alone for a while, she occasionally asked his opinion on something and depending on his reply she made a decision as to whether or not to buy it. After the first two or three shop's Cathy was obviously a lot more relaxed and seemed to be having fun so Ted started to get more involved, even making her try something's on, cracking a joke here and there until hey were both having fun.

"Come on" Ted said, "I have something special for you."

"I know your sp...." Cathy stopped mid sentence, she had forgotten herself again and was waiting for a rebuke.

Ted realised he had to give her a bit of leeway and had decided that he would dominate when it was needed but not all the time, that way she would at least be able to relax when she was with him, a slave when needed was ok but a constantly frightened woman was a misery, "Oh I know you do" he laughed, ignoring the shortened word.

That seemed to do the trick, or Cathy decided to seriously test the water's, in her squeakiest voice she said, "Oh thank you Mr Heron sir." and bobbed along the road like a schoolgirl.

Ted took Cathy to what she thought was a sex shop, but in fact it was a sexually oriented clothes and accessory shop. They sold everything from peephole bra's and vibrators to long slinky high class negligee's and evening gowns. The proprietor prided herself on her service, specialising in couple's. Each customer was taken to there own room, served with wine a bite's, and in each room there was a changing room where the lady could try things on and then parade in front of there companion.

Cathy was led into the back room by Lysette, the owner, she seemed to know Ted quite well as she picked some thing's off the shelf and gave them to Cathy to try on, Cathy was expecting her to leave but instead she started to undress Cathy, all the while talking about the latest item's of fashion.

Lysette started off with some dresses, Cathy loved them all and a few other's that she could see as well, she tried the first one on and then Lysette slowly walked her out and showed it to Ted. He applauded loudly, "You look stunning Cathy, really beautiful" he said.

Cathy glowed, she drank a glass of wine and then went to try something else. And that's how it went for nearly two hours, try something on drink a glass over and over until Cathy felt confident, or drunk enough for what she knew was coming up, the lingerie. After her first showing of just suspender's and stocking's she lost all her inhibition's, though in the back room she didn't have many anyway as Lysette was quite fond of squeezing her boob's or buttock's at every opportunity it seemed.

By the time they had paid for there good's Cathy had a whole new wardrobe and needed Ted to help her carry them home. Ted on the other hand had idea's of his own. It had dawned on him that Cathy was actually quite stunning when she was dressed properly and especially when she was having fun, she had a cheeky little way about her that really got a man's attention.

As the cab pulled up outside Cathy's house Ted paid the driver and grabbing a handful of bag's followed Cathy to the door. She opened the door and stumbled through, laughing, Ted followed closely, she didn't even realise he had passed her as she turned to close the door behind her. "Oh that was really good fun" she said, "would you like coffee."

"Yes please" Ted said following her into the kitchen, "Have you decided what your going to wear tonight when you sack Danny?"

"hmm, that depends on how far I can go with him" she said laughing

"That is entirely up to you, I give you a totally free hand with him, just as long as you sack him."

"Hmm I thought maybe the black dress with no top middle or bottom." she laughed.

"Oh you wicked witch" Ted laughed along with her, "I am glad to see you enjoying the idea of driving him wild."

"Oh I intend to do that and a lot more" Cathy said as she put the coffee's on the table

"Then I think it's time we threw out the old Cathy and welcomed in the new" Ted said

"What do you mean, throw out the old me" she said a little suspiciously

Ted stood in front of her, "Stand absolutely still." he said, "Don't move." He looked her straight in the face and reaching out took hold of her office jacket, tearing it open, buttons flying, Cathy sucked in a huge breath but didn't move, Ted moved behind her and pulled the jacket off, throwing it onto a chair, standing behind her he undid the zip on her skirt and then tore the skirt clean in half, letting it drop to the floor.

Cathy was panting heavily now, she could feel her juices start to flow, 'no' she thought 'not here this is my home, mine and Robs.' She desperately tried to control her body. Legs shaking and chest pounding she stood rigid to the spot, naked.

"That's the old Cathy gone" Ted said into her ear, he was so close she could feel his warm breath, "Now show me the new Cathy, the one that goes to work tonight."

Still shaking Cathy moved forward and picked up some of the bag's, slowly she made her way upstairs to the bedroom, dropping the bags as she went through the door, as she passed the mirror her alter ego smiled back at her, panting, lusting, wanting. "No!" Cathy screamed in her mind, "No it wont happen this is my home, mine and Rob's, no, no no!"

"But it wasn't your precious Rob that fucked you was it, it wasn't your Rob that wanted to fuck you last night was it"

Cathy was standing naked with her arms stretched out, resting each side of the mirror staring at her reflection in anger when she heard the noise, Ted had followed her upstairs with the other bag's and was standing next to her, she couldn't move, she stared at the mirror, fighting to move but she couldn't, Ted moved behind her and ran his hand's down her side and up to her tit's, feeling the swollen nipples, all the time looking at Cathy in he mirror, his hand's moved down to her waist and on to her hips moving ever closer to her pussy, her wet throbbing pussy, as he reached it and slipped a finger in she moaned, "No, you cant do this, not here."

Ted just looked at her in the mirror, he could see the turmoil in her face, see the battle that was raging. Slowly he started to undress not moving from behind her, not moving his gaze, he wanted her, for the first time since all this started he wanted to make love to her, not just fuck her, he wanted to complete his possession of her in her own home, even in her own bed.

All the time he was stripping she stood there, head shaking, murmuring 'no no, not here' but she didn't try to get away or stop him, her war was raging. Once he was naked he ran his hand's over her body again, cupping her breast while his other hand moved down to her swollen lip's, still she leaned forward hand's on the wall either side of the mirror, he could wait no longer, she had put up no resistance and if he was honest he didn't really know what he would have done if she had. Slowly he slid his throbbing erection into the waiting softness of her quim.

As she watched him strip Cathy could feel herself getting angry, 'yes get angry' she told herself 'fight him off, yes that's it' but the anger dissolved into lust, her body was winning the battle, she was panting heavily now, her reflection screaming at her, 'he's coming, not long and you will feel him in you, not long and you can be his, you know you want him you know you need it, you want him in you'

"No!" Cathy said quietly, "No this is my home." As she felt him slide his hardness into her she moaned loudly, "Ohhhh."

One hand on her tit and the other rubbing her clit she started moving with him, she didn't need him to fuck her, she was doing it herself, her eye's never leaving the mirror, the reflection looking back at her with animalistic eye's, pure lust slavering for satisfaction, drooling at the thought of what her future was going to be. "You can't do this Ted" she moaned pushing back on him, "this is my home, ohhh, harder please harder"

Ted pulled her harder onto him, he would never have believed that it would feel this good, he would never have believed that she would give herself to him so willingly and with such wantonness. He was close now, he could feel his scrotum tightening up.

Cathy was pumping him now and the glare on her face was of pure lust, she needed it and she wanted it she was pumping more and more furiously, moaning guttural sounds as she pushed onto him drooling at the mouth. Suddenly she roared, "Now Ted, now fuck me Ted fuck me hard hurt me do it Ted Yeeeeesssss, oohhhhh" and floods of tears as she thrust wildly onto him like a wild animal.

At her roar Ted gripped her hard expecting her to fight him off but her cry's told him what she wanted and he gave it to her, ramming into her as hard as he could, digging his nails into her hip's as he viciously pulled her onto him and then he spat his jism into her with nothing but a murmur and strained "arghhhhhh"

Cathy had fought the fight, till the last moment she was going to push him away, but it was the last moment and went, along with her cry of ecstasy, her cry of orgasm, it rose from her stomach and unconsumed her whole body, passion and lust all mixed up and totally taking her over, she felt his juice spurt inside her, but she wanted more, she stood up and turned to him, kissing him passionately on the lip's she pushed him back on the bed taking his softening erection into her mouth, she tasted the mixture of juices, making animal noises as though she were a dog eating it's dinner.

For the first time in many years Ted had two orgasm's in a day and if Cathy had her way he would do it again, and she was going to have her way, her mouth worked it's magic and slowly he started to stiffen again. Ted realised that he wasn't in control anymore, but he also knew that Cathy wasn't either, she had crossed over a bridge somewhere and now her body was doing the talking and nothing was going to stop it, the young Cathy of university day's was back with a vengeance.

Ted spun round as best he could and lifted Cathy over him so that he could run his tongue over her swollen sopping clit, he loved oral and considered himself a master at it, he used all his skill, all his teasing light touches to drive her even more wild than she already was, the guttural noises got louder and her hip's were bouncing up and down on his face, his dick was being consumed by an rabid woman who had lost all control, her swollen quim was dripping with his and her juice and the lips were bright red, her clit was throbbing visibly, pulsing like a heart, almost sucking his face into her pleasure cavern. Suddenly she doubled her speed on his swollen member, her hand playing with his ball's squeezing them as though mixing his juice's. He couldn't hold it off any longer and with nail's digging into her buttock's her shot deep into her mouth, she avidly licked it all moaning each time she found some of the warm fluid, then she went stiff, her cunt an inch from his face he dived into her, doubling his effort's.

"Noooo" she cried, "Nooooo, stop please stop no I cant take anymore" she tried to get up but Ted pulled her to him, nails ripping into her flesh, pinning her to his face, she fought and screamed loudly, ranting and trying to tear herself away, all the time she screamed a mixture of 'stop' or fuck me' or harder'. Then it changed to one long moaning cry of absolute total passionate orgasm, the cry seemed never ending, cry's of passion and cry's of tears until she collapsed, totally and utterly exhausted.

Ted pulled himself out from under her and lay beside her, moulding his body to hers. They lay like that for a while and then she stirred, reaching her hand behind and laying it on his hip, "Ill tell you this Mr Heron sir" she whispered, "I will hate you for the rest of my life, and I don't care what you do or say to me, I will always hate you for what you have done this day."

She got up and, still naked ran a bath. Ted lay on the bed watching her, this was the first time he had been able to just watch her, just admire her body, the way she moved and slim line's, he was pretty sure that she had lost weight over the last few week's because she just looked so slim line, her gorgeous breast's slimming down to a small waist and on to those strong hip's and then those leg's that seemed to go on forever.

"Your bath is ready Sir" Cathy said, standing in the doorway

Ted was surprised out of his thought's, he didn't realise she was running the bath for him, she stood there with a smile on her face. "Oh sorry I was mile's away." he said getting off the bed. He followed her into the bathroom then stepped in, the water was perfect, he slid in until it was up to his neck and then had to sit up as Cathy got in with him.

Cathy was on her knee's between his leg's, in her hand she had a nylon scrubby which was brimming with soap sud's, leaning forward she proceeded to soap him all over, making him lift his buttock's out of the water so she could soap his genitals.

Once she had soaped him Cathy soaped herself. Ted watched as she ran the scrubby all over her body, neither one spoke a word, Ted was at a bit of a loss at this totally unexpected servitude and Cathy was lost in her own thought's. She hadn't planned this bath for him she just ran the bath and fell into the slave routine, not really knowing why. Once she had finished her ablution's she stepped out of the bath and dried herself, conscious that Ted watched her every move.

"Coffee in five minute's." she said as she left the bathroom. "I have a man to destroy in an hour." The tone that she used made Ted realise that just how inwardly angry she was, he suddenly felt pity for Danny. He got out of the bath and dressed himself, making his way to the kitchen where Cathy was just pouring the coffee out.

They sat in relative silence while they drank it, both lost to there own thought's. Not able to take the semi silence any longer Ted said, "What do have planned for Danny then, something interesting I hope."

"Why will you be filming it." Cathy said bitterly.

"I'm sorry!" Ted said, "I was just trying to make conversation, clear the air if you like."

Cathy let out a huge sigh, "No!" she said, "I'm sorry. It's just that this is my home and I feel like I have invaded it, degraded it, not you but me, it make's me sad and angry, I feel I've lost something, but I'm not sure what, stupid isn't it?"

"Now I feel guilty" Ted said sadly.

"Why?" Cathy laughed, "If I have seriously said stop, would you have stopped, really?"

"Yes!" Ted said, "I was waiting for you to stop me, in a way this place was sort of off limit's, I don't know why."

"Exactly!" Cathy blurted, "And I knew that all the time, yet I couldn't say it, so it's me to blame, and it's me that will have to justify it to myself. But first I have to get rid of this anger, I cant think straight, so yes I have a plan for tonight, well sort of anyway."

They went on to discuss Cathy's plan, as loose knit as it was Ted liked it and decided to help thing's along a bit.

An hour later Ted entered the office, Cathy was in the exec suite where she intended to stay for a while. Ted went into Cathy's office and put something in the draw, then he went to the staff room and found Danny sitting on one of the settee's. Being a staff orientated company the staff room had a few extra's, not just a table but a fitted kitchen, a couple of settee's and two armchairs as well as a couple of coffee table's, and to one side a lockable bar, supposedly for visiting dignitaries.

"Cathy's a bit tied up at the moment." Ted said, "She said to wait in her office, I think she is getting ready for a social tonight or something, you might find a bottle in the bottom draw, help yourself to a drink or three" And then Ted left Danny on his own, except for the camera's that Ted had spread around Cathy's office of course.

"Oh, oh ok!" Danny said, "Women eh, cant ever be on time." but Ted had gone so he was speaking to himself. He went into Cathy's office and sat in her seat, opening the bottom draw he found the bottle of scotch and a glass, as he took it out of the draw he spotted something else, something that Ted had added to Cathy's plan's. Danny looked around the outer office making sure he was on his own, then he poured himself a drink, all the time taking quick glances at the draw, then thinking he was safe he reached down and pulled out half a dozen photo's. He couldn't believe what he saw, Cathy sucking and fucking some guy or other and judging by the look on her face loving every minute of it and then there was the older picture, unmistakably Cathy, with a prick in each hole, mouth cunt and arse. 'Fucking hell' Danny thought 'I always knew the bitch was a goer but this, fuck me'

Ted left Danny to stew, or maybe cook would be a better word, for an hour before he went back into the office, he spotted Danny shoving thing's back into the draw. "Sorry Danny, apparently her hair wont go right, she said you better wait in the staff room, she is sorry but she will be here soon, ok."

"Yeah ok Ted, no problem." Danny said looking a little flushed.

"Might as well take the bottle as well." Ted said, "If she's gonna make you wait it might as well be on her drink's tab eh"

"Oh yeah right, thanks Ted." Danny said grabbing the bottle

Danny followed Ted to the staff room, Ted put a package on top of one of the unit's and then left. Ted checked the photo's were all there and then took them back to his office, Cathy didn't know about the photo's but Ted reckoned it would get Danny started while he waited. Ted's hope was that Danny would be bursting to tell Cathy what he knew but never get the chance because it would all be displayed before him.

Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers