Cathy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
669 Followers

"Bastard's" Cathy said, "You done it on purpose, I cant take much more of it, you gotta let me come Ted, please."

"Oh your gonna come Cat" Ted said with a leer on his face.

Cathy pulled her dress up and done her best to make herself look presentable, Ted handed the other two a tablet each, "Viagra," he said, "I think we might need it."

Cathy had hoped that the evening was over but was in no doubt now that the night was going to continue somewhere else, how long she could hold herself together if they kept her on the edge of orgasm she didn't know, she had to get something from all this otherwise her body would take total control and she would lose her mind forever.

Cathy walked through the restaurant with as much dignity as she could, conscious that the waiter could have told everyone what he had seen, but she got no comment's or leering look's which made her feel a bit better even though her leg's wouldn't stop shaking and the churning need for orgasm bit at her clit with each step she took. As they got into the taxi all three men swallowed there Viagra. Cathy got into the back of the taxi and again found she was in between Colin and Dean who wasted no time pulling her dress down and tearing at her nipples with finger's and teeth, at the same time they were playing her clit keeping her on the edge. By the time they reached Colin's hotel she was begging them to let her come, even the taxi driver was enjoying the sight and sound of her frantically screaming for release.

Ted had been watching all this from the front seat and as they approached the hotel he turned to the driver, "Take us round the back will you?" he said

"Alright mate" the driver said, "No problem."

As they pulled up at the darkened rear of the hotel, Cathy was almost laying across the back seat with her leg's wide open, her dripping pussy on view to all. "She certainly look's like she loves a good time." the driver said

"O she love's a good fuck" Ted said, "And right now all she wants is for someone to make her come, isn't that right Cat?"

Cathy's hand were moving down between her leg's she was so desperate, "You know it is you bastards have been teasing me all night" she said, "I'm in agony I cant even stand up properly, please Ted let do it let me please."

"I can do better than that Cat" Ted said, with that leer in his eye again. "How much is the driver?" Ted asked.

"Twenty two quid mate" the driver replied

"And would you be willing to swap that money for the chance to give this lady what she wants" Ted said

"Too fucking right I would" the driver gasped, eye's popping wide open.

"No Ted please no," Cathy cried, "Don't please don't, not him please."

Ted got out of the car, "Come on then driver, come and get your fare."

Colin and Dean 'helped' Cathy out of the car, as she stood outside her dress started to fall, she made a grab for it but they stopped her and it continued to the floor. Naked now and with Colin and Deans hand's working her clit with one hand while the other held her to the car she was desperate for orgasm, the driver watched her face, seeing the pain as the two men once again stopped as she was on the edge.

Ted leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Hopefully you will come many time's tonight, but he will be the first so you better let him know or I will torture you till you do."

"No!" Cathy said, "I cant, I just cant Ted please."

Ted moved back, "Make room guy's let him play with her for a while so he can let her know how good a lover he is" Ted said, and laughed.

Colin and Dean moved back a little as the driver moved in, running his hands over her body he roughly pinched her nipples and then pulled her to him and started kissing her neck, running a hand down between her leg's and pushing his finger's into her throbbing hole.

'Oh yes' Cathy though 'he's going to do it, he's gonna make me come'

But no, "Not too much we don't want her to come yet" Ted said

Cathy exploded, she couldn't take any more, "No! let him Ted." she screamed, "I want him to, I want you, fuck me please I want you now do it now."

The driver didn't need telling twice, while Colin and Dean held her against the car the driver dropped his trousers and without any though for Cathy rammed into her sodden hole, grabbing her legs and lifting them to is waist he pulled her onto him, with the other two holding her she was like a rag doll, her whole body went limp, just craving the release of orgasm.

As her orgasm rose Cathy closed her arms around Dean and Colin, her face screwed up and she started to drool, "Come on you bastard fuck me, do it you fuck do it now you piece of shit, fuck it fuck it."

The words and the look drove the man on without any thought of pain to himself or his victim he thrust into her as hard and fats as he could, it took only minute's before he spunked into her, but she beat him to it by a second, "Oh yes." she screamed, "Oh at last yes oh god yes ohhhh yeeeeeeesss arghhhhh, don't stop that's it oh yes keep going."

But he couldn't go on any longer, the power of his orgasm was painful, the sudden burst of lust gone with his juices, he slid out and stepped back.

"No you bastard," Cathy screamed, "No I haven't finished no you noooo not yet noooo." as she slid to the floor moaning and cursing at them all.

As the car pulled away she tried to stand but her leg's wouldn't hold her, her orgasm had gained a life of it's own and wouldn't stop, with the help of the men she managed to get her dress on but they had all been standing on it while the driver took his fee and it was in tatter's. Dean and Ted half carried her into the hotel while Colin got the key. As they entered they dropped her on the settee and stripped of there clothes, the Viagra was working and in second's she was astride Dean who thrust into her.

As dean forced his way into her dripping hole Cathy let out a scream of pleasure, her orgasm hit new height's of pain, a second later she felt someone slide between her bum cheeks and into her anus. She was wild now thrusting onto any erection she could to take the pain out of her throbbing pussy. The third erection appeared in front of her face and she eagerly took it into her mouth, if she had not been lost in a cloud of pleasurable agony she would have known it was Ted, his face contorted in lustful agony, still her orgasm wouldn't stop, it kept on and on, getting stronger and wilder, even as they filled her with their juices, even as they dragged her into the bedroom and put her on the bed, twisted in agonising pleasure while they got themselves a drink.

She heard nothing, saw nothing, until once again she was lifted and dropped onto a hard throbbing penis, not that she would have cared what it was, then another into her bum crack, the pain of the violent entry clearing her vision as she screamed.

As her vision cleared she saw her face in a mirror at the end of the bed, the body was in total control, the look of a slut begging for more looked back at her, eye's wide, mouth leering back at her as she moaned "Yes, yes yes, more more harder harder." her mind, though locked away, screamed back, "Nooooooo."

She didn't know how long it went on for, all she could remember was being thrown from one position to another, sometimes one of them sometimes two and sometimes all three. She let them use her like a puppet, she wanted them to use her, to fuck her, to end her agonising orgasm, but even as she fell asleep the pain still pulsated through her cunt, racking through her entire body.

When she woke it was just turning light, her body was still asleep, it was the mind that woke up. She knew she had to get away from them before they woke or they would start again, she couldn't take any more. She was battered and bruised all over, cut's on her tit's and god knows where else. She could hardly walk, but she managed to phone for a taxi and stagger down the stairs without waking them, she prayed that they wouldn't catch her even as she got into the cab, her dress all tattered and torn she had taken a towel to cover herself and slipped passed the sleeping night porter.

Cathy ran into her house and ran up the stairs throwing herself on the bed, but even here she had no escape, the bed still a mess from Ted's visit, she fell to the floor in flood's of tears, lifting her head to look into the mirror, the face that looked back was still the lusting sexual animal of last night, panting for more. Cathy's stomach churned and she jumped up and ran to the bathroom just in time to throw her dinner and a gallon of male sperm down the toilet. Her body racked with tears she slowly undressed and put her bruised and battered body under a scalding hot shower in an effort to sterilise the night away, but she knew that nothing would ever be able to wash away the horror's that her body would crave for. Even as she got into bed her body pulsed with anticipation of the next time. Whenever that might be.

Mikro
Mikro
669 Followers