Cathy Ch. 02

Story Info
Cathy and Jim cross the line?
1.8k words
4.46
33.5k
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
antlerBoy
antlerBoy
12 Followers

Note: this is a continuation of the story "Cathy ch 01" by AntlerBoy. It works okay as a stand-alone story, but will make more sense if you read the first part first. Er, yeah, that makes sense, right? Right.

*

Turns out there was no "next day." I returned home from work to find my friend Bill packing a suitcase, as Cathy scurried to help him find things around their apartment next door.

"My brother Bud needs help down in San Diego," he explained. "I mean work help. And you know things are tight here right now... he needs the help, and I need the money... works for me!"

I watched him throw his suitcase in the back of his worn-out Plymouth Volare... and watched him give Cathy a quick kiss on the cheek before he jumped in and fired the engine. Then he turned to me and said: "...take care of Cathy for me, okay?" and then almost as an afterthought: "Don't worry...I'll be back before you drop the kid!" And with that, he jammed the gas and lamely squealed a bit of tire smoke on his way out the driveway.

Cathy and I walked back upstairs to our apartments: she to hers, and I to mine.

I didn't see Cathy again for three days. Which was fine. Mixed feelings over mixed drinks, coupled with time, helped me quench the fire from my passions with her of the days before. And I went back to my writing. And things were fine... until...

The following Thursday night. I was working late, and frankly had the stereo cranked a notch louder than necessary. In fact, it was only during a quiet passage that I heard her knock on the door. And I opened the door to find Cathy, pushing her way in. I remember the door bumping my forehead as she pushed her way into the room.

"Now he says he's going to be gone for 2 months, the SOB!" Cathy whirled and kicked the floor as she continued. "Did you ever believe that shit about going to help his brother in San Diego? I didn't! That SOB!"

And with that, she broke into tears, collapsing onto the couch, head in hands... and a genuine awkward pose as she struggled to adjust her legs, splayed to accommodate her swollen belly.

I moved to sit next to her on the couch, embracing her, and swiping her long hair away from her face... brushing tears from her cheeks.

"He's not even going to be here for the birth of our daughter. He promised. Promised!..." she sobbed, as she turned into my shoulder. We embraced for a long moment. And then I walked over to my desk.

Lifting my glass to take a sip of wine, I turned to Cathy. "I am so sorry about your husband Billy... what can I do to help?" And frankly, over the rim of my glass, I drank deeply at the vision of her swollen pregnant form, awaiting her reply.

"I know that I turn you on..." she said. "I still turn you on, yes?"

"Yes," I replied.

"How about now?" she asked, twisting back onto the couch, and pulling the hem of her dress far up above her knees. And then, without breaking eye contact, pulled her dress all the way up over her hips, revealing sheer-white panties. "How about NOW?" she asked again.

I could only gape, stammering, looking... and I felt the wine glass nearly fall from my fingers as I set it on the table.

"Cathy, what do you have in mind?' I could feel my voice trembling as I drank the vision of the expanse of her thighs... her panties pulled tight against the swell of her belly.

"Remember you promised Billy that you would take care of me? I want you to... take care of me. I want to... um, see you play with yourself again. And I want you to watch me while you do it."

I remember my voice fading a faint "Okay..." as I watched her stand and remove her panties from under her dress, and then sit back against the corner of the sofa, one leg bent to the back of the cushions, the other swinging lazily off the side.

"Do it" she said. "Take your clothes off. Do it."

And I did, never breaking eye contact with her as I stripped to naked on the couch, leaning back into the opposite corner. And yes, I was very very hard at this point. We both glanced at my erect member as it twitched in anticipation.

"Me first," she said. "You can touch yourself, but I want you to watch me finish myself before you, ... you know ... before you finish, okay?"

I nodded my agreement, and then watched as she pulled the straps of her top down off of each shoulder, and then paused to cup her breasts with both hands. "They're so big now..." she said while pulling the last of her dress down to reveal the swollen orbs.

I began lazily stroking my cock, knowing that relief was still some minutes away. But the thought of watching Cathy play with herself -- to completion -- was almost more than I could stand.

I then watched as Cathy scooted down on the couch, legs spread wide, and stuck her index finger far up inside her slit. "Oohhh..." as she pulled it out, glistening with the slickness that oozed from within her... and then moved her finger up to the nipple of her right breast. I was transfixed as she wetly circled the tip of the nipple with her fingertip. And the nipple standing tight against the circling of her fingertip... began to leak.

Even Cathy was surprised: "Oh wow... I'm not due for another three weeks... this is the earliest they've started, I mean, I've started, I mean..." I was still speechless as I watched her wrench thumb and forefinger to twist the swollen nipple and elicit a spray of milk.

She was still twisting with the right nipple as I then watched her move her left hand down between her legs, and moisten her other fingers with the juices of her cravings.

"Do you think the other one is ready...?" And again, her wet, circling pinch on her left nipple brought a brief spray down onto her thighs.

"Oh my gawd Jim, I am... so... so... watch me... "

And I did exactly that as she squirmed down flat on the couch, legs splayed wide before my eyes. Both of her hands were now down into her most private spot: one hand frantically circling the top of her slit, and the other frantically pressing fingers deep into her wet folds.

"Jim ... I'm so... " And that was it: Cathy went over the edge, twisting wildly into the couch. From what seemed like inches away, I watched her flesh tense, spasm, and pull against her fingers... over and over and over... until with a sigh, she fell limp... and her hands slowly trail away from her swollen center.

"Wow." Cathy squirmed to sit upright, her huge belly again straining against her thighs as she moved to lean against me. "Wow, that was ... um, wow. That was wow!"

I thought about how to answer, but by then I realized that her head was on my shoulder, and her eyes were fixed on my straining erection, one that was long overdue for release.

"It's your turn Jim" she said gently into my ear. "And I get to watch you... do it. Do it now for me... I want to see you shoot for me."

I turned to kiss Cathy, but she pushed my head away. "This time is for you. Close your eyes. I wanna see you shoot." I remember hearing her sigh as I began to make long, lazy strokes, from the base up to the tip of my cock.

She continued to press her naked form against me as I stroked faster and with more pressure. With my eyes shut, the scent of her perfume, and her head tight into my shoulder... knowing that she watched each stroke only intensified the sensations.

And then her voice: almost from a dream, with the sensations: "Tell me when you get close... when you're just about to let go, okay?"

With eyes closed, I did just that. The feel of her hair on my cheek, her perfume, the heave of her against me as she breathed following her climax, and knowing that she was watching intently with every stroke of my cock.

"Cathy, I'm gonna... " I tensed my way through the few final moments, pending release. Closer, only to feel...

Cathy shift. And feel a warm wet surround on the head of my cock, as Cathy drew me into her mouth. An inch deeper with each stroke, until I bottomed against the back of her throat. I opened my eyes to see her head softly bobbing until she had taken all of me.

It began at the base of my cock, my balls pulled tight against me. Even before the first salvo, I knew that I was leaking into my dear Cathy's mouth... and she made no move to pull away from what I needed to unload. A pulse, and then I closed my eyes into the spasms that pulled all of my release ... as a series of gentle thrusts down her throat. Night turned to day, turned to night, as my climax washed over me, searing my spend with lingering tenses that consumed me from head to toe.

As I slowly opened my eyes, I came to see Cathy gently dabbing at my cock with the tip of her tongue, the spend of my release slowly dripping down along the sides of my cock. And her smile, as she turned to kiss me, with a deep, bitter taste of myself as her tongue pressed into my mouth.

And I felt my eyes half close as Cathy slowly stood naked from the couch, slowly pulling her panties back into place.

"That wasn't supposed to happen Jim. You know it, and I know it."

I only slightly remember watching her pull her summer dress over her head, smoothing it out down over her curves, and picking up her purse as she headed out the door.

"We'll talk about this tomorrow, okay?" I barely remember nodding, waving and smiling as I pulled a sip of wine from the glass beside me.

And as she clicked the door shut with her exit, I smiled my way through the view of my living room: my clothes strewn on the floor, sweat glistening on my chest and thighs, and my cock completely at rest, still dripping with the last of my spend.

Oh yes, we'll talk tomorrow, Cathy. Yes we will, I thought to myself as I drifted off to sleep.

antlerBoy
antlerBoy
12 Followers