Cathy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
669 Followers

"Black, no sugar." she said softly.

He handed her the coffee and at a loss as to what to do with himself stood drinking his own. "Are you ok?" he asked after a while.

She had settled down now, the trembling had subsided. This was not supposed to happen, well not yet anyway. "Yes I'm fine." she said confidently, "At least you got that bit right."

"Err yeah sorry about...well upstairs." he mumbled

"So then Dave, how about my extension." she said, all business now, "When can you start."

"Err well....yes well how about next Thursday." he said

"Well I'm in Belgium till Friday will you be able to start without me?" she asked

"Yes that should be fine." he said, "We can dig out the footing's"

Cathy stood up and standing in front of him naked said, "How long will it take and how many men will I use?"

"Well if I get two guy's it will be cheaper but it will take a month, if there are four of us it will be more expensive but only take about two weeks." He said.

Cathy ran her hand over his newly erect cock and said, "Four men, I like the idea of four rough hardy builders erecting for me, I will see you next Thursday, Mr Manners." with that she gave his erection a final rub and then walked upstairs.

"See yourself out Mr Manners." she said as she went into the bathroom.

Moments later as she slid into her hot bath, she went over the day. Quite successful really. Daniel at her disposal, Janet poor thing, and then the ever-erect Mr Manning. She had not intended fucking him. She meant to tease him a little but once she started, the whore in her took over. And then she needed to be satisfied and she didn't really care how, or who with.

Things had to change though; she could not go through her new life shagging any man that came along. Well, not all the time anyway. One thing was certain; Ted was going to get a shock for sure. He still thought he had little miss businesswoman by the tits whenever he felt like it. Wrong. She would have to put him straight on Monday. However, for now she was happy with her day. Her extension was going to be built, and all she needed to do once that was done was equip it properly. She had seen a sauna in the town earlier that day and placed her order so she had better tell Daniel how thing's had gone.

She got out of the bath and wrapped a towel around herself. Grabbing a coffee she was surprised to see that it was seven thirty already. She decided to ring Daniel first thing in the morning. She spent the rest of the evening lazing in front of the fire naked. About eleven thirty though the phone disturbed her peace. "Hello." she said into the receiver.

"Hi babe, how's you." It was Rob

"Hi Rob how are you doing or are you too busy to talk." she regretted it the minute she said it.

"Aw come on babe you know I am doing this for us don't you?" he said

"I'm sorry." Cathy replied, "It's been a busy day, I didn't mean to take it out on you, when will you be home."

"That's why I rang." he said excitedly, "I'm home on Tuesday for a couple of days, well I have to leave Wednesday night but hey we will have some time together wont we."

"No Rob we wont, I am in Belgium from Monday for the week, I wont be back till Friday." she said, and was quite surprised how calm, even relieved she was when she said it.

"Belgium?" he said surprised, "Why Belgium."

"I got promoted to PA so I will be travelling almost as much as you now." she said

"That's great babe, you deserve it," he said "really you do, you work so hard."

"Well I hope it all goes as they say because I've spent all our saving's on the extension." she said, still detached and not caring whether he liked it or not.

"But we said we were going to wait for a while before we built the new bedroom."

"Yes I know, but I thought you might like to have a gym instead, with a sauna." she had lowered her voice now to a purr, "You always said you would like one and it was going to be a surprise for you, did I do wrong then darling."

"No it's fine." he said, "Just don't break the bank ok."

"I wont." she said.

They chatted for another ten minutes and then Rob had to go. As she put the phone down, she burst out laughing. "If only you knew what a slut wife you have." She was still laughing when she took the bottle of vodka upstairs and still laughing when with a final goodnight to her reflection she fell asleep.

She woke with a start, the phone was ringing. "Yes!" she shouted into the mouthpiece.

"Err Cathy, err Ms Winters." a voice said, "It's Daniel Hexton."

"Oh Daniel sorry." she said, "I was asleep, what time is it."

"It's nine forty, Ms Winters, can we talk."

"Daniel, call me Cathy ok." she said "And no we can't talk, ring me back in fifteen minutes and ask me why then ok."

"Err yes C...Cathy fifteen then."

Not bothering to dress she went down stairs and made some coffee as she sat down to drink it the phone rang again. "Hello."

"Cathy? It's Daniel."

"Hi Daniel and good morning."

"So why couldn't we talk then?" he asked, the tremor in his voice showed that he was trying to be brave.

"Because I was in bed naked Daniel." she said with a laugh.

All his bravado evaporated, "Oh...Oh I'm sorry...." he stammered, "I didn't know, sorry."

"So how doe's it feel then Daniel." Cathy said feeling the tease rise in her.

"Err...feel, sorry feel what." he said

"Daniel I'm hurt you don't remember." she laughed, "Your one of the very few men who knows I sleep naked."

Even over the phone, she could feel the heat of his embarrassment. "Oh dear, yes, well. Erm...."

"Did you have something to say Daniel because I'm still naked." she teased

"Oh dear, no well yes, shall I call back later and let you well....dress."

"No Daniel, I like talking to you when I'm naked." she laughed, "It makes me all horny."

"No I think I better go and call back later Ms Winters, I'm happily married." He panicked

"Oh don't be silly Daniel, I'm only teasing you, what did you wake me up for." she said softly.

"Oh yes." he said fighting to get his composure back, "Err did you find a builder."

"Oh yes I was going to call you but you beat me to it" she said

She gave him the name and number of Mr Manning and the shop supplying the sauna. They discussed a few more details and then Daniel said farewell. Cathy laughed as she went for her shower, she decided that it was so rare these days to find a loyal husband that she would have to fuck Daniel, just for the hell of it.

Cathy spent the rest of the day at her mother's playing with her son Jordan. Sunday she spent online buying exercise equipment a sun-bed and packing for her trip. Once that was done, she went to her mother's again and spent as much time as possible with Jordan. She didn't know when she would see him again but as she left she promised her mother that she would call and then come round as soon as she could after Belgium.

"That's ok Cathy darling." Jane said, "Your looking so much better than before, you enjoy your trip, you know he's safe and well and if your needed we will call you." she said as she kissed her daughter on the cheek.

Monday morning she dressed in another of her new work outfit's. White low cut suit, short skirt and bolero type jacket, stay ups and nothing else. As usual, she made the coffee and took a cup into Ted's office. "You look good enough to eat." he said, "You seem, shall we say, different today."

"You could say that Te....Mr Heron sir." she corrected herself. "I have had a lot of time to think since last week and have been forced to make a few decisions, or should I say admit a few thing's to myself."

Ted sipped at his coffee, "And what would they be Cat."

Cathy took a deep breath. She wasn't sure what his reaction would be but she was determined to say her piece. "Well." she started. "We both know that you can have me whenever you want, make me do whatever you want. However, you should know that it's not by your choice anymore. Whether it was your intention, I don't know but you have woken the old me up more than you realise. Last week with Clive and Dean, and yes, even the cab driver was wild, even though I fought against it, I wanted it to happen. Well I couldn't stop it, my body wouldn't let me."

"Well I'm glad to hear that you have accepted your place in the scheme of things." Ted said.

"No!" Cathy said, "That's not what I meant. Yes, you can have me, and I won't stop you. You can make me fuck anyone you want and I won't stop you. However, it has to be mutual, not just, because you say so. I need to have a say in it if I want. I would rather be friends than slave and master. You will still get what you want, just given instead of taken all the time. It would be so much better, I promise."

"I see you have done a lot of thinking about this Cathy." Ted said thoughtfully, "We'll see how it goes ok, I can't say anymore than that."

Cathy jumped out of her seat "Oh Ted you won't regret it I promise you." and she kissed him on the cheek. As she pulled away, he put his hand to her face and reached up to kiss her lip's, she kissed him back, allowing her tongue to slip into his mouth. As she pulled away she added, "It will be so good I promise."

"I know." Ted said with a smile. As she left his office he thought, 'Why not, I'll make the most of her. It will be nice to actually have her on my arm for a change.'

As Cathy left Ted's office, she saw Denise walk in with a huge smile. "How are you doing with the promotion Denise, managing ok?"

"Oh Cathy I do hope so, it all seems so strange, even though I'm basically doing the same thing it all seems so different." Denise said excitedly, "Any way that's enough about me look at you all dressed up, you look stunning and I can see you're....well you know...." Denise was looking at Cathy's boobs, "Your not are you?" she said.

"Shhhh" Cathy said and took Denise by the arm, "We don't want everyone to know do we."

Cathy decided to take the bull by the horns. She grabbed Denise' hand and led her back through the to Ted's office.

As she opened the door Ted's gaze fell on Denise', "Good morning Denise, your looking particularly nice today."

Denise flushed, "Thank you Mr Heron."

"What can I do for you Cathy." he said

"Can I borrow the exec suite for an hour Mr Heron Sir" she said, deliberately using the title. "Denise and I need to discuss a few things."

Ted raised his eyebrows but got nothing further from Cathy. "Yes, no problem." he said as he handed over the keys.

Cathy smiled "Thank you Mr Heron Sir, I'm sure we will all benefit from our discussions. Maybe we will need you to take part a bit later"

"Ok Cathy, let me know ok" he said as they left.

"What are we doing Cathy, the exec suite? Why?"

"Privacy, we need to sort a few thing's out" Cathy said leading the way to the lift, "Did you see the way he looked at you? Tell me you didn't enjoy that."

"I know I didn't know where to look." Denise replied, "It was quite exciting, he's quite good looking really isn't he."

"He's the dominant type," Cathy said with a laugh, "Like's to have a woman at his disposal."

"Have you....," Denise said, "You know, you and him."

The lift had come to a stop. Before Cathy replied, she led Denise into the Exec suite. "You quite fancy our Mr Heron don't you?" Cathy said

"Well he is a bit dishy even though he's that bit older, I find it quite attractive." Denise laughed, "You have haven't you, with him, you know....how do you know what he like's if you haven't?"

"Well I'd been teasing him for ages and one day he made a pass at me, I fought him off but all the teasing had turned me on too and he knew I wanted it. He bent me over the desk ripped my pants off and took me in the office. Ever since then I have dressed hoping he would do it again but I think he only has eye's for you, I think he really wants you, and after his look this morning I think you know it too."

"Oh he can take me anytime," Denise said as she flushed bright red. "but I don't think he's interested, I'm not gorgeous like you."

"Denise you are a really nice person and you have a great body." Cathy said, "But you buy a beautiful top like that and then stick a roll neck sweater underneath. You could even have taken a couple of inches off your skirt." Cathy was laughing as she said it.

"Oh I knew you would say that." Denise said, "I put the top on this morning, no bra or anything, but I just couldn't, I wouldn't dare, not like you, they don't even move."

Cathy laughed again, "Oh yes they do, I make sure they do."

"Cathy!" Denise squirmed, "How could you."

"Because like you I have a great body, and the men will do anything if they think they can get there hands on it. It gives me power over them, power that you could use Denise, power to control."

"No it's not the same, you're just so gorgeous." Denise said, "I'm just plain really."

"Right!" Cathy said walking over to the bar, "I've had enough of this. Do you trust me, really trust me."

Denise looked shocked, "You know I do."

She handed Denise a tall glass of neat vodka "Then I will make you a deal." Cathy said, "You spend one day dressed to kill and if you don't like the feeling it gives you, or none of the men comment, I will never mention it again, ok."

Denise thought for a moment as she sipped her drink, "Oh I don't know if I can Cathy I really don't know."

"Ok then how about you do it for two hours and then we meet up to see how it's going." Cathy said, "That's a fair deal isn't it."

"Mmm ok but only a couple of hours." Denise' face was a mix of excitement and fright..

"Ok drink it all. Now, Dutch courage" Cathy said,

"I can't drink all of it." Denise said as she put the glass to her lips.

Cathy didn't give her a choice, holding the bottom of the glass till it was drained.

"You nearly choked me." Denise laughed, "I will be back in a minute" and she headed for the bathroom.

"Oh no you don't." Cathy said, "You just stand there and I will dress you. We need to get it right or you won't feel comfortable"

Denise was about to protest but she did as she was told and stood with her arms by her side and her eyes closed. Cathy undid the buttons on her thin top, it was quite low cut and semi transparent but the pattern would hide her nipples from all but the closest looks. As she undressed Denise, Cathy deliberately brushed her nipples, listening for the tell tale gasp each time. First, the blouse came off and then the jumper over her head, moving behind Denise Cathy undid the bra and slid her hands forward to remove it, deliberately cupping the smooth firm breast's as she did. Her hands lingered for a moment as her hot breath ran over Denise' neck.

As Denise leaned back into Cathy's arms she seemed to suddenly wake up, her arms came up and crossed over her breast's, "I'm sorry." she said, "I didn't mean...." realising that she had trapped Cathy's hands harder against her boob's she dropped her arms and moved forward. "I'm sorry....I....I...." she stammered.

"Don't worry about it." Cathy said.

"But I like men." Denise blurted out, and then softly added, "I'm not very experienced but I know I like men."

Cathy laughed, "So do I. More than I should sometimes, but that's no reason to cut out half the population is it. I enjoyed touching you, your soft and warm, it was nice, I didn't mean to upset you."

"No you didn't....oh I'm confused." Denise said.

"Denise, I have noticed recently that whenever we talk about our bodies you not only get embarrassed, you keep looking at my boobs. I think you have been having feelings towards me and I think you have been fighting them off." As she spoke, she removed her top. "Give me your hands"

Denise was standing with her arms across her breasts, eyes tight closed. Cathy took her hands and stiffly led them to her boobs. As they came into contact, Denise let out a gasp, but didn't pull away. Slowly she ran Denise' hands over them until she was doing it by herself. She moved her hands to Denise boobs and lightly ran her fingers over the swollen nipples. "Open your eyes," She said.

Slowly Denise opened her eyes, her hands still moving. First she looked into Cathy's eyes and then slowly watched her hands moving over Cathy's tit's. "They're so soft, and yet so firm." she said.

Cathy moved closer, so close there breast's touched. Once again, Denise gasped, lifting her eye's to meet Cathy's. Slowly Cathy lowered her face till there lips met. At first, Denise didn't respond but slowly, very slowly she joined with Cathy, responding more passionately. Cathy felt Denise go tense but ignored it and lowered her mouth till she felt her nipple softly licking it and then taking it into her mouth.

"Oh fuck." Denise moaned.

Cathy took her by the hand and led her to the settee, sitting Denise down, she said, "Just relax, and enjoy, I've wanted to do this for so long."

Cathy started once again with a kiss, long and lingering, sliding her tongue slowly into Denise' parting lips. Still kissing her, she laid Denise down, one leg on the settee and one on the floor. She kissed Denise from head to foot, lingering at each nipple and then going down slowly to her hips, her inner thigh, down her legs to her toes.

All the while Denise was moaning louder and louder, her hand resting on Cathy's head. As Cathy returned up her body she lingered again at Denise' inner thigh, Denise spread her legs wider and pushed Cathy to her quim. Cathy breathed in the scent of her sex, her juices making the swollen lips shine, then her tongue ran the full length of the slit, flicking at the swollen bud as it passed.

Denise let out a cry of total pleasure, her cries getting louder and more intense as Cathy worked her bud. "Oh fuck!" Denise screamed, "Oh shit, you got me, you got me I'm gonna come, oh fuck I'm gonna cooooome...." and she started thrashing around arms going wild, thrusting her throbbing pussy into Cathy's face, moaning, screaming and eventually crying, tears flooding down her face. Slowly she came to stop, breathing erratic, face red and tear stained.

"Oh god that was brilliant, out of this world." Denise said when she was finally able to speak.

"Hmmm, and what would you say if Mr Heron was here, naked, right now, eh." Cathy said with a laugh.

"Ohh god I'd say fuck me and fuck me hard." Denise laughed.

Cathy grabbed hold of Denise and rolled her off the settee, they ended up on the floor with Denise on top, Cathy pulled Denise' face close to hers and said, "Then say it, say it loud."

Denise smiled, "Fuck me Mr...." she stopped, movement to her right, she turned her head and saw Ted Heron, standing naked only feet away, his erection throbbing.

Cathy pulled Denise face back to hers and kissed her softly, "Say it, fuck me Mr Heron sir, say it loud, ."

Denise glanced to the side and then back at Cathy "Mmmmmm, Fuck me Mr Heron Sir, please fuck me." and then she locked lips with Cathy.

Ted had been watching for some time and didn't need telling twice, he knelt behind Denise and slowly pushed his throbbing erection into her wet pussy, slowly moving in and out.

As Denise broke the kiss with Cathy she said, "You bitch, oohh god harder Mr Heron harder please, take me, fuck me ram it in"

That was all Ted needed, he gripped Denise by the hips and rammed into her hard keeping up that vicious pumping. Cathy took Denise by the tits, ripping at one with her hands and biting hard on the other.

The combined pain brought Denise quickly to another sort of pain. Ecstatic climatic orgasm. Thrusting back onto Ted and pushing down onto Cathy she forced herself to keep moving until it was all a blur of orgasmic agony. She screamed, loud, long and painful, all rhythm and co-ordination gone, just a plaything for these two expert lovers and a slave to her orgasm. Finally as Ted slowed Denise collapsed onto Cathy and lay there unmoving, eyes open but glazed, Cathy kissed her eyes closed and let her lay for a while to recover.

Mikro
Mikro
669 Followers