Cathy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers

The way Marcus and Ted were looking at her set alarm bells off in her head. "She seemed to think that she had a choice about what she did and when she did it, even though she was just property. Oh it's a porn film by the way, and you're the star."

"Whaaa...." Before she could say anymore, the waiters sprung into action. "Ted Nooo." she cried. Two of the waiters grabbed her arms, lifted her off her chair, and held her, her feet dangling in the air.

"Nothing to do with me Cathy." Ted said holding a hand out to Marcus, "I sold you for the night."

Cathy saw a bundle of notes pass from Marcus to Ted and was nearly sick. "I won't do it, I wont!" she cried.

Marcus stood up and reached out his hand, pinching her nipple as hard as he could he put his face to hers running his tongue over her mouth. "Gooood." Marcus said, "Cos this is a rape film, gang rape. How many times you get fucked is up to you, when you beg to suck my cock and then beg me to fuck your arse long and hard, maybe I will call a halt, what do you say?"

The thought of his slimy body anywhere near her made her feel sick, "Never you bastard." she said ignoring the pain in her nipple, "Ted please don't do this please."

Ted smiled and looked at Marcus who was on his mobile, "Yeah ok we're ready" Marcus said and walked over to the door. All the while, Cathy was struggling to get free but she had no chance against the two men that still held her off the floor, so far, neither of them had said a word. A moment later Marcus opened the door and three men and a woman walked in, as her eye's followed them Cathy saw one of the waiter's holding the camera she had seen earlier on his shoulder, on of the new comers took t from him and started moving around the table.

"Now then little miss prim, I have over one hundred men on my books and they will be coming into this room as and when I call them, you going to love it, believe me, I know I am." Marcus said laughing, "Ok lets go, or should I say 'Action'"

Cathy felt her feet touch the floor, pulling an arm free she tried to run. She felt her head snap back as her hair was pulled and as she spun round a hand hit her across the face, stunning her.

"No bruises." she heard Ted shout.

She was pulled upright by her hair as one of the guy's grabbed the front of her dress and tried tearing it off. "its wool you prick it wont tear." she shouted and spat at the man in front of her.

Marcus walked up to her and took his hand out of his pocket. She saw a flash and stared at the blade of a knife, she kicked out at him and suffered a punch in the stomach for her efforts. The knife felt cold against her skin as Marcus slipped it through the dress and cut it from neck to hem as though through butter. Catching her breath, she looked at him in silence.

"Nice tits" Marcus said, "if you want to keep them, don't try biting any cocks off." and with that he brushed the knife over her right tit, drawing blood.

"Marcus!" Ted called.

"Don't worry Ted, I will only cut it off if she bites too hard." Marcus said and laughed, "get on with it."

The cut on Cathy's breast didn't worry her half as much as the look on Marcus's face, she knew without a shadow of a doubt that he meant what he said.

The remainder of her dress hung unceremoniously, covering nothing. Now all around her she could see the waiters stripping off, one of the new comers had a camera and another came out of the bedroom with another, the woman, who could have been Marcus's twin carried a microphone on a pole, it took only a second for Cathy to take this all in.

Again, she was pulled back by the hair, feeling a naked body behind her. Her hair was released and hands darted under her arms and grabbed her tits, another man stepped in front of her and she lashed out with her feet, catching him on the leg, but not enough to stop him. He now grabbed her hair and pulled her over the settee so her face was over the back, her legs were lifted and she was put into the doggy position. She buried her face into the settee, doing what she could to avoid what she knew was coming next, a hand went between her legs and viciously pulled them apart, fingers ramming into her pussy. Her arms were flailing about everywhere, trying to hit the man behind her and free her head at the same time, then she felt what she knew was an erection touch her pussy lips and ram right into her.

The pain of the penetration made her lift her head and scream as another stiff cock went into her mouth, almost gagging her, it went in so far. Her hand automatically went to the cock in her mouth and gripped it sliding it out slightly, "That's it bitch." a voice said, "Work it, work it good."

The man behind her was thrusting into her harder and harder when he started to slap her hard on the bum, other hands were now groping her tit's and squeezing them painfully. There was no pleasure in this, it was all pain, but despite herself, she couldn't help but feel herself getting aroused. The man behind her took his erection out and tapped it on her bum, she felt his jism hit her flesh warm and sticky, then felt it trickle between her bum cheeks making its way to her pussy. Before anyone could take his place, Marcus said "Right get her in the bedroom."

She was grabbed by the arm as the cock in her mouth was pulled out and then she was half dragged half carried towards the bedroom, something told her to fight, something inside her said 'danger'. She started lashing out with her arms and legs, kicking out at anything and everything. Someone grabbed her leg and she toppled over, before she hit the floor, someone else grabbed her arm and she was carried by one arm and one leg into the bedroom and unceremoniously thrown on the bed. She lay for a second waiting to be jumped on but it never happened, so she jumped into a sitting position and took the chance to look at her assailants..

There were four naked men, strong bodies, average dicks she thought to herself, two other men with cameras and the woman with the mike and Marcus.

"You ready to quit yet, eh" Marcus said, "ready for this." his hand went to his crotch and grabbed his semi erect cock.

"Never!" Cathy said, "Never as long as I live you piece of shit." She felt the juices between her legs going cold, making her shiver.

Marcus leered, "That's what I like to hear," he said, "A woman with spirit. Ok guy's anything you want, go and get it but make it look good for the camera"

She had nowhere to go, four men split up, two either side of the bed and grabbed for her, she tried to fight them off but she already knew that her attempts would be futile. As she pulled away from one side of the bed, she was grabbed on the other, one man holding her arms the other her legs. She was lifted into the air, face down and saw a man lying on the bed. Changing position so that they had an arm and a leg each they held her over bed hovering over a throbbing erection, slowly they lowered her until she felt it brushing her pussy lips and then they dropped her onto it, she gasped as went in but managed to land on her knees, her tit's went into the mans hands so keeping her head up, she looked straight ahead and as she opened her eye's she saw reflection in a huge mirror, only it wasn't the her on the bed, it was the whore.

"In control are you? Say no did you?" the voice said leering at her, "Already your body is starting to enjoy it."

"No!" Cathy screamed in her head, "No!" but she knew that her alter ego was right, like it or not her body was beginning to respond, the pain, if anything, only heightened her senses. She closed her eyes so that she could shut out her whore reflection but as she felt a hard cock tap at the door of her arse she let out a moan of pleasure and as she felt it slide in, she moaned even louder. All the time she would see a camera slip in and out of her view but ignored it. Another erection brushed her mouth and she took it deep into her throat. The man underneath was still holding her up by the tit's, twisting and squeezing them, but she was lost now, she felt no pain only a rising unwanted torrent of pleasure. Outwardly, she fought it but inside she had already lost the fight and every time she opened her eyes and saw her reflection, she knew it was her that she saw, the real Cathy, the slut.

She was in a strange sort of flux, her mind detached from what was happening, but her body given totally over to it. As the man in her mouth released his juice she let it dribble from her mouth as her own orgasm racked through her body, totally detached from her mind, she knew she was moaning loudly but was unable to stop it.

As mouth man disappeared, Marcus sat on the bed leaning against the mirror, legs spread, his erection showing through his shorts. His eyes gleaming with lust, "Just say when and it's all yours."

Her body nearly replied but her mind intervened, "Fuck off you piece of shit."

Arse man, who was the only one still pumping rammed in hard, making her scream, her mind retreated in the mist of the pain. That thrust must have been enough for arse man as he unloaded his juices into her. A few seconds later as Marcus got off the bed she was tossed aside as the three men who had just fucked her got up and stood at the side of the bed. She lay on her side curled up in a ball, thankful that it was over.

"Let me introduce you." Marcus said, "This is Dave Mark and Kevin. If you want it to stop at that now is the time to say, cos I won't ask again."

"Fuck off." she said, "Just fuck of all of you."

"I'm so glad you said that cos this is gonna be one hell of a porn movie, ok guy's send the others in"

It didn't register with Cathy what he said until another group of men started pulling her around. She thought it was all over, when she suddenly realised it wasn't she panicked and started fighting again, once again she was easily overpowered. From the moment she felt a hard cock ram into her pussy she was the perfect slut, her mind retreated as far back as was possible without giving in to insanity.

She didn't know how long it lasted. She didn't know how many different men. She didn't even know how many orgasm's she had, just that she did. All she knew was at some point the fat slimy woman sat on her face and Cathy eagerly licked and slurped at her stinking pussy till she fell off. Finally, through a mixture of agonising pain and exhaustion she submitted.

"No more." she begged, "No more please, I can't do it anymore."

"Be nice, say it to the camera." Marcus said.

"Please...."

"Say it!" Marcus said softly

Cathy racked her brain for the words, in the end she just said, "I want you Marcus."

"No!" Marcus said, "Not like that, with meaning. I want to suck you Marcus, I want you to fuck my arse Marcus PLEASE. With meaning, with a smile"

Cathy was exhausted but she knew if she couldn't summon up a smile and a little enthusiasm from somewhere it would all start again. She dug into the depths of her endurance and in the sexiest voice she could she said, "Oh Marcus please let me suck you, let me make you hard I want to feel you in my arse, please Marcus please."

Marcus lowered his face till his nose brushed her cheek, "Remember that request," he said, "when I have you it will be at your best, till then I will let you rest, but you owe me don't you."

Cathy said nothing, fearing a trap.

"Say it." Marcus shouted, "Marcus I owe, whenever your ready I owe you."

Quietly, slowly Cathy repeated his words, and then waited for the assault on her body, but it never came, suddenly she was alone. She collapsed on the bed and through sheer exhaustion fell asleep.

She didn't know how long she slept, the first thing she knew was Ted shaking her awake, thinking her assault was about to continue she lashed out and scrambled to the end of the bed.

"Shssss, it's me" Ted said, "I've brought you some breakfast, or should I say dinner you've been asleep all day."

Cathy realised she was in her own room, "How did I get here."

"I carried you." Ted said, "I thought you might like to have this and then a long bath and then we could go downstairs for dinner, if you feel up to it."

Cathy took the offered tray, croissant and coffee without giving and answer. Ted sat in a chair across the room. She ate the food and gulped down the coffee without saying a word. Feeling only slightly better, she began to feel the aches in her body. "Why?" she asked.

"I could say it wasn't supposed to happen like that but I don't suppose that would make you feel any better." Ted said quietly, "Do you really want to know."

"Do I really want to know? you fucking shit." she screamed throwing the tray at him, "I have no idea who or how many or even how long it went on and you ask me that you fuck."

"Ok ok." Ted said raising his hands to fend off the tray, "Stupid question."

"Well there were at least fifteen, I say at least because some went back for more, oh and of course Beth, Marcus' sister. It lasted about four hours."

"Why!" She said softly, "I thought we agreed I had a say in it, you promised."

"I needed to teach you a lesson." Ted said softly, "But it went too far, Marcus was only supposed to have you for an hour. Believe it or not he's not a man to argue with, and despite being set up you seemed to be enjoying most of it."

She remembered her alter ego taking over but didn't realise that it had been so total "What lesson? Why?" she asked again

"Henri and Stephan, you knew they wanted you," Ted said, "you knew why I left you so early."

"Ohhh Ted." Cathy moaned putting her hands to her head, "If you hadn't made it so obvious, made it seem like and order, it would have happened anyway, you messed it up Ted not me."

"Maybe we need to discuss things a bit more." Ted said, "So we don't get it wrong again."

"I didn't get it wrong Ted, you did. She said, "Now get out while I repair the damage. What time is it"

"It's seven forty." Ted said.

"Well give me an hour, god knows what I'm going to find once I start checking out the aches and pains." She said.

Once Ted had gone, she gingerly got out of bed and walked to the full length mirror to examine her body. Her legs were so shaky she could hardly walk, her arse felt like you could park a bus in it and her pussy felt just as bad, she was sticky all over and the mirror showed some severe bruising on her thighs and tits. All in all, she felt a wreck, but she would recover. She went to the bathroom and turned on the taps, while the bath filled she sat on the floor under the shower, just letting the hot water run over her, tensing her bum and vaginal muscles to get them feeling as normal as possible. Once the bath was ready, she slid in, moaning as the heat touched her most tender spots, she quickly soaped herself and then just lay in the water soaking up the heat. Her mind wandered to the night before. She forced herself to try and remember detail, but the only thing that really stuck in her mind was the slut, 'Yes' she thought, the slut would have loved it that's why Ted thought she was having fun. The slut would have taken anything that was given and begged for more, the slut would have taken a full and active roll.

"Too right I did" the voice said. Cathy sat up with a start thinking someone had walked in, the voice in her head was loud, dominant. "I fucking loved it, you know we did."

"No!" Cathy said gritting her teeth, "No. We didn't" She forced the voice into silence, determined it would not upset her relaxation, but it was too late, even though the voice was silent it had shattered the peace. She got out of the bath and dried herself, her bruises still hurt but she felt much better. She grabbed a dress to wear and decided that Ted was not going to get the benefit of it, long but low cut she put a blouse on underneath, the split in the sides she could hold together if Ted got into a position to see anything. She done her hair and put on her makeup, making sure she covered any marks and then knocked on the adjoining door. After a moment Ted appeared and crooked his arm, she ignored him and walked out of her room to the lift ahead of him.

As they made their way to the restaurant, several of the waiters smile at her. She smiled back at two of them before she realised these were the men who had raped her the night before. Faltering she nearly ran back to her room but realised that if she did, they would be laughing behind her back Her stubborn streak took over and she continued to smile back each time one of them smiled at her.

They ate their meal in silence, except the waiters who kept trying to drum up conversation, which she ignored. Ted ordered the coffee to be served in the lounge and Cathy followed him there.

Once the coffee had been served Ted said, "So what are we going to do Cat."

"I think maybe we should make some rules." she said, "maybe we should be totally honest with each other, totally open before things go drastically wrong. We have a good thing going here, thanks to you I will admit, I don't think you want to spoil it anymore than I do."

"True!" Ted said, "Maybe I should start for a change."

"Yes maybe you should."

"Ok, well," Ted said, looking for the right words.

"Ted, just say it how it is, or we will be beating about the bush for ever." Cathy said annoyed.

"Ok, well I just can't help it Cat, I just love fucking you, you bring out the animal in me, and I love to see you in full swing with other men, and women I've never known a woman who loves it the way you do. You can be anything, be anyone from an aristocrat to a street whore and you do it so naturally. I am a naturally dominant man and I love it when I just fuck you without any warning, I can't help myself sometimes, I just have to have you."

Cathy let him say his piece, knowing that this was about as honest as he had ever been with a woman, when he stopped he couldn't look at her, she smiled as she realised he was uncomfortable with himself.

"Well done Ted." Cathy smiled, "Honesty at last."

"Yes well I hope you can be as candid." Ted smiled

Cathy thought for a minute, should she tell him of her alter ego, or keep her quiet. No, she decided, that was an important part of Cathy's psyche. "Well Ted, I don't know if you have noticed that sometimes I am in full agreement with what you do to me, I don't fight or disagree, in fact quite the opposite." she said

"Well yes," Ted said, "Sometimes you do seem, different shall we say."

"That's because for many years I subdued the slut that you knew when I was at college." Cathy said. "Since meeting you she has been set free and in, shall we say certain circumstances, that part of me takes control, not all of those times but the more dirty ones."

They talked for hours about what had happened up till now and the way they both wanted things to go and eventual came up with an agreement. Ted would retain his role as the dominant Mr Heron for anything other than clients. With them, it would be up to Cathy to decide, with help from Ted if it was needed. However, at times Cathy would be allowed to approach Ted for sex if she felt so inclined, as she did with Denise.

"This will however start from the time return home." Cathy said, Till then I am on leave, agreed."

Ted raised his cup, "Agreed."

Cathy stood up and crooked her arm, Ted smiled and hooked his arm through hers with a smile. She felt much better now that things had been ironed out properly, in fact she felt so good she walked over to the Maitre D' and said, "I assume you and your waiters enjoyed yourselves last night?"

To say he was shocked at her openness would be an understatement, "Er sorry?" he said.

"Good!" she said ignoring his attempt at evasion, "Because I will be expecting a huge cash discount, in my hand, before I leave tomorrow, shall we say three hundred euros."

"But...wha....wha." he stammered

Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers