Cathy - SexFest #25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now this is just the relief I needed after a long, long week. Looks like number 25 will happen this weekend after all."

Cathy bent over to Jeff, melting into his arms and kissing him passionately.

"Getting started without me?" said Scott's voice behind her.

"Scott, you naughty, naughty boy. You'll have to be punished," said Cathy, smiling.

"Fingers crossed," he grinned.

"First things first, is this room okay?"

"Network connections are disconnected, security cameras off both in here and in the hallway. Anything that happens in this room stays in this room, personally, electronically, or otherwise."

"Perfect," said Cathy, smiling. Then she remembered something. "Wait. What about Brandon."

"Yeah," said Scott sheepishly. "I was actually meaning to talk to you about that."

If one didn't know Cathy and had only seen a video of only her face at that moment, they might have thought she had just been told she'd won a shopping spree at the mall, and she was considering which stores to go to. However, Jeff knew her oh so well, and he could detect the devilish ideas percolating beneath her angelic expression. Mischief was certainly running rampant behind her gorgeous doe-brown eyes.

"Well now," she said, blushing from a million emotions. "This night is certainly shaping up differently."

"Here's the thing," said Scott. "Brandon has 'noticed' you."

"He has?" she said, smiling.

"Oh yeah," continued Scott. "You've got to realize that he was a dual major. Art and Computer Science. The art side of him taught him to appreciate the human form. He certainly appreciates yours."

"He does? In these clothes?"

"He knows what's underneath them. You left the room the other day - he turns to me and tells me how much you're driving him crazy. Talked about wishing you weren't married, how he wished he could see those things your hiding—two lovely things in particular. One thing led to another, I gave Jeff a call, he gave the thumbs up, and we talked about tonight. When we went home last night, Brandon and I actually dialed in and kept working.

"My god," said Cathy. "I feel so honored...and objectified. Both good things."

"There's just one thing." said Jeff. "Scott says Brandon is pretty nervous. He's young, shy, and he's certainly never done anything like this before."

"Poor kid," said Cathy. "Where is he?"

"Waiting right out in the hall," said Jeff.

"You leave him to me," said Cathy. "Just give me a couple of minutes, he'll be fine. Why don't you put that movie back on and get yourselves ramped up. I'll be back."

Cathy closed the conference room door just as the passionate noises began once again.

Brandon sat in one of the chairs in the hallway. Scared, apprehensive, he looked nothing so much like a kid who'd been called to the principle's office and was waiting his turn.

"Hi," said Cathy, crossing over to stand in front of him.

"Hi," he said shyly.

"I've heard you have some suspicions about me. About what I might have hiding under here."

As she said this, she was doing her favorite trick. Reaching easily around her back, she watched with satisfaction as Brandon's eyes bulged upon seeing her 'girls' get set partway free.

"I uh..."

She then pulled one arm into a sleeve, worked around and then pushed the arm back out.

"You were saying?" asked Cathy.

"You see, the thing is, beauty is beauty, Cathy." stammered Brandon. "The fact is, you are one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life. Your face, your hair, and your body. Your body is just...oh god."

Brandon stopped because Cathy had just worked her other arm, and her hand had emerged from the other sleeve, holding her bra.

The feel of her nipples against the fabric made Cathy almost purr with pleasure as she dropped her bra beside the chair.

"But how do you know?" she said coyly, starting to unbutton the shirt. "You've never seen my body. Not really."

"True," said Brandon, gulping. "But you can just tell these...holy shit."

The buttons were halfway undone and he'd caught his first glimpse of what was below.

"I'll take that as a compliment." said Cathy, softly.

She finished unbuttoning the shirt, reveling in the effect the sight was having on Brandon. Stepping forward, she climbed on the chair, straddling him.

"Now," she said, running her fingers through his hair. "I'm going to say the same thing to you I say to all of my partners. I love my husband very much and we are married for life. What we're about to do has no strings and no complications. What we do here stays here and in the morning we're friends, nothing more. Are we clear?"

"Yes," whispered Brandon.

"Good. I bet there's something you want to do with these, isn't there?" she said, pulling the shirt open moving her breasts even closer to his face.

"Oh, yeah." said Brandon, his mouth falling hungrily on her to her left nipple.

His creative side became quickly evident as he began working a special kind of artistic mastery with his lips and tongue. Cathy was quickly moaning with delight as he moved his mouth from one breast to the other, an able hand pinching the other to keep the momentum strong. The excitement of the surroundings, of knowing there were two more men waiting for her beyond the door heightened Cathy's pleasure. She felt a stirring in her belly, in her pussy and then Brandon found a perfect rhythm of flicking his tongue on her right nipple.

"Don't stop, keep doing exactly that." said Cathy.

Brandon obeyed and Cathy gasped in surprise.

"That's it, sugar." she moaned. "Oh my goddd!!"

She'd been close, but never before had she climaxed with just her breasts. This was real though, and she moaned, pulling Brandon's face tightly into her, hugging her to him as the paroxysms rolled over her.

"Does that happen a lot?" asked Brandon, smiling up at her.

"Never. Wow! Come on, let's go in and get this party started."

Cathy led Brandon by the hand into the conference room and smiled to the two men waiting for her.

"Check it out" said Scott. "How's that for overkill?"

He pointed to the screen to show off his handiwork. The huge flat-panel was divided into nine squares like a tic-tac-toe board, and in each square a different sex scene was playing.

"Now that's what I call multitasking," said Cathy. "There's SexFests and then there's SexFests. My oh my."

She started by lining up each of the men in a chair. Working her way down the row, she sucked each man to extreme hardness (not that she needed to work too much). By the time she made her second pass, all clothing was off and she was really raring to go. It turned out Brandon had been hiding a bit himself. He sported a very nice six pack and a long, slender cock with just a slight curve in it.

"Jeff, did you..."

Anticipating her question, he handed her a cloth Trader Joe's bag he'd packed for the occasion. Looking inside, she found a box of condoms, three types of lube, and several vibrating toys.

Unwrapping the first condom, she crossed and rolled gently down Scott's thick shaft.

"Brandon can go first, if you want?" said Scott.

"No, we had some fun in the hallway. It's your turn, darlin'."

Cathy turned away from him and faced the table. Leaning over, she wiggled her ass sensuously, letting him know exactly what she wanted.

Following her lead, he pressed up behind her. She groaned on feeling him slide into her very moist, very ready flesh.

Leaning on the surface, she looked forward at the multiple scenes playing out before her.

"You know, Scott." she said, "That's a little too much. Any chance we can simplify things a little?"

"I've got just the thing," he said.

He reached around her for the laptop.

"Pick one," he whispered in her ear.

"Number... four." said Cathy, picking a scene with several Vivid stars that she knew.

"Four it is, but watch this."

Scott now split the screen in half. On one side was the movie, and on the other was the feed from the camera in the room.

"I like that," said Cathy, turning over her shoulder to kiss Scott passionately. "I like that a lot."

She proceeded to watch her own homemade, instantaneous porn as Scott fucked her from behind for a good ten minutes, sending her into her second orgasm. When he was ready to blow, she bent over flat on the table, making it possible (through the video) to watch his fountain of cum spray onto her back.

Next came Brandon. Cathy was really getting into this watching thing and led him by the hand to the other end of the table. She jumped up on it, and beckoned him to her. He slid his long, curved cock into her and began slow thrusting. Cathy watched over his shoulder, loving the sight of his beautiful back moving up and down as he entered her.

Within a minute though, she felt him tense up.

"No," he whispered.

She took his face in her hands, knowing what was happening.

"Don't stop, baby." she said, lowly. "Cum for me. Just enjoy this."

With her permission, he surrendered and let go. He screamed and thrust within her three times before burying himself to the hilt and climaxing. Even through the condom she could feel the heat of his spunk. Holding him close, she urged him on, whispering encouragement in his ear.

"I'm sorry," he said as his breathing subsided.

She kissed him tenderly.

"Don't be, it was still beautiful. Besides, you've got more in there for me, don't you tiger?"

He nodded.

"Just take a rest and let me take care of my husband."

An idea had been forming in her head and she looked so forward to trying it. She turned and climbed up on the table, doing her best stripper, cat-crawl toward Jeff.

"You ready for this?" she said, turning around and offering him her ass.

"Oh yeah." said Jeff, also clambering up onto the table.

Staring at the screen, she loved the beauty of the thing she was looking at, their two bodies getting ready to merge. Somehow sensing her thoughts, Scott clicked on the keyboard and made the image full-screen, with just them in the picture.

As Jeff slid into her, she moaned loudly. It was such a different sensation, feeling the condom-free warmth of this, her always-favorite cock sliding into her.

What surprised her was the noise. Scott had also turned on the microphone, so she was hearing herself through the speakers.

"Is that what my voice sounds like?"

"Mmm hmm," said Jeff.

"I never knew it was so high. It sounds so deep inside of me."

"Well don't change; it's my favorite sound in the world."

Jeff began his slow surge once more. Only now, everything was amplified by the speakers. Something about that made it even more exciting, the sound of their skin slapping together, their breath and moans amplified.

The magic formula was certainly working on this night. Jeff brought Cathy into her first orgasm within only a few minutes, and she fought through his relentless thrusts with joyful anticipation. Now she would know that sound he craved.

As her body rocked into the next higher plane, she understood. She understood what had been driving Jeff. Her unrestrained, almost child-like cries spilling through the speakers overwhelmed her with even further passion. Sooner than expected, Jeff screamed in joy and she moaned with shared ecstasy as he filled her so fully. Slowly, slowly he stopped moving and she smiled at the feeling of his cum dripping down her thighs, leaking out from around his cock.

"Oh myluh-UV," said Cathy, her sentence cut short by another pound from Jeff's cock.

Slam...slam, slam, slam.

Jeff was back to fucking her again. Still hard, he had renewed his rhythm.

"What - are - you – doing?" Cathy gasped out.

"I – don't – know. But don't argue." replied Jeff. With that he renewed his rhythm, perhaps even faster than before.

Cathy's moans now came in gasps, as her exhausted body responded to this unknown flavor of lovemaking for them. He pussy was slick and hot from Jeff's prior explosion. Something about new lubrication made things feel so different, so primal.

"Come – on." she screamed out. "Come on and fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck my fucking cunt you bastard!"

She'd always done her share of dirty talking, but the words that came out of her mouth during the next session were ones she couldn't have repeated even if you'd asked her to. Jeff's body was dripping with sweat and still he kept pounding. Another wave of orgasms washed over her, and this time there was nothing childlike about her voice, it was low and rough and savage in its intensity.

Jeff was ready again. She pulled off of him and spun around, hungry to taste every drop. She kept sucking and sucking until she was sure there was nothing left.

"Wow," said Scott's voice. She turned to see him sitting in a chair, watching them.

"That was really fucking hot." said Brandon, sitting on the other side of the table.

"And he'sstillready for more" said Scott. "Look at the guy."

Jeff's cock was still standing proud and ready.

"Jeff, you didn't take any little blue pills or anything did you?" asked Cathy.

"God no," said Jeff. "But I'll tell you this,hemight be ready (Jeff pointed downward), butI'mnot. Cathy, are you ready for more?"

Cathy was still panting from their exertions. "How about if we watch some movies for a little while?"

Scott split the screen again and restarted the video that had been on before.

Cathy climbed down from the table and sat beside Brandon. Scott came over and sat in the chair on the other side. It was averygood video and Cathy found herself looking down between the two guests legs with hunger sooner than expected. Scott was at half-mast, but Brandon was already standing fully at attention. She reached over and grabbed him, stroking him gently.

"See," she said, "I told you you'd be back."

Reaching with her other hand, she stroked Scott slowly as she watched the screen. She found it fitting that the scene starting was between two guys and a girl.

"Hey, whatever they do, we do." she said, watching the screen intently. "Deal?"

"Sure," said Scott. "I mean, as long as the guys don't start going down on each other."

"I don't think you have anything to worry about."

"Cool" said Scott."

And so began the next adventure. Following them was actually fairly easy, since they could see themselves on the screen. The blowjobs were easy, as was the cunnilingus. As the positions got more creative, they all gained an appreciation of the capabilities and flexibilities of adult film stars. The scene followed the usual progression from her doing oral to one of them doing her, to straight sex with her sucking the other guy off, to... wait a minute.

One of the guys had just lifted the girl in his arms and was fucking her standing, the other one was approaching her from behind and it was clear what would be happening next. Scott reached over and pushed pause on the video.

"Wow." said Scott, who had been in the 'role' of the guy who was now holding the starlet. I'm not sure if I can..."

"I can hold her," said Brandon. "But as for what's coming next"

"Have you ever done DP?" asked Scott, gently.

"Once, but not standing." said Cathy. "But what the hell, I'm in. Or should I say,you'rein."

Cathy lubed up their cocks, and for good measure coated two fingers with her favorite variety of Wet. Reaching around, she smiled at the feel of her fingers spreading her sphincter apart. Now or never, she figured.

"Come on then," she said.

Scott pushed play again on the video and Cathy jumped into Brandon's arms.

"Ready?"

"You bet," he said, grinning.

She slid down his body, marveling at the feel as his gentle curve slid right against the perfect spot within her.

"Now you, Scotty."

Scott sidled up behind her and pushed gently against her opening.

"That's it sweetie," she whispered over her shoulder. "Almost there."

He was soon inside her too, and the two men cautiously began finding a way to move within her together. Scott slipped out once or twice, but then they found the limited motion that worked best.

For Cathy, it was a fascinating feeling, as the two cocks within her battled for space within a relatively small area. She could feel them touching through her rear vaginal wall and when Jeff asked her later, she said it was 'interesting, but not necessarily worth repeating.'

"Okay, that's enough fellas." said Cathy, somewhat grateful that part of the scene in the movie came to an end. "Enough of the movie, Brandon, it's your turn to really show me what you've got."

Scott slipped out, but Brandon stayed there, still holding Cathy in the air, suspending on his cock which seemed made for just that purpose. She wrapped her arms more tightly around his shoulders and began to move herself slowly up and down. Adjusting his hands below her thighs, he began to move also and the feeling within her was exquisite. The tip of his cock was massaging her G-spot perfectly with each stroke and she shuddered with each drop down to the base of his cock.

"That's it," she said each time. "That's it, that's it."

Though she didn't care, it was clear Brandon felt he had something to prove after his first-round effort. She soon learned he wasmorethan strong as he lifted her effortlessly up and down his cock.

"You really do make me feel like a fuck-doll, sweetie." she muttered. "Come on and fuck me. Fuck me as hard as you can, I can take it."

Brandon did as he was ordered, and soon she found herself tipping over into the umpteenth orgasm of the evening.

"Oh God!" she screamed out suddenly. This one was yet again different from the ones before. Something about the angle, the pressure, it made all of the pleasure focus in her thighs and legs.

"Oohmmfh!" she groaned, grasping desperately around his neck, thighs quivering uncontrollably. She kept moaning, hanging there in his arms until the shudders subsided.

"Are you okay?" asked Brandon.

"Oh yeah. Come on; let's take care of you now."

She started working again, up and down his curved sword, and was so pleased when she heard him gasp.

"Fuck yeah!" she squealed, jumping off of him to kneel down, lustfully pulling off the condom.

Cathy knelt before him leaning backward, arms thrown out wide in supplication. The Beautiful white liquid shot out in a graceful arc to land across her perfect chest. The next blast was (not surprisingly) weaker, but still fell gracefully onto her belly. She leaned forward and cleaned his lovely instrument off carefully, then stood and kissed him, patting him on the chest.

"Told you, you had it in you."

Taking the towel Jeff offered her; she wiped off and turned to Scott.

"Now then, Scotty. I believe the score is two, to two, to one for you. That just won't do, babe."

"I guess it won't, but I can't promise I can keep up with Brandon there."

"Good," said Cathy, softly. "I don't want that. I want some nice, quiet quality time right now."

Grabbing another condom she led him to the overstuffed leather couch at the end of the room.

Seating him on the couch, she pulled the still-remaining condom off of him and bent down to quickly bring him to hardness with her mouth.

"There we go." she said, rolling on the new sheath.

She urged him to stand, and then crawled onto the couch, lying down on her back.

"How about a little old-fashioned sex, baby." she whispered.

After such a pyrotechnic evening, this was just what she wanted. She gloried at the feel of his chest against hers, at his reassuring weight upon her. They clasped hands and began a soft, session. All the while they stared into each other's eyes, which was one of her favorite things about Scotty. When they made love this way, she knew she was the only thing in the entire world he was thinking about. The time was immaterial, because however long it took, it was plain and simply lovely.