Cathy - SexFest #25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scotty moved gently, kissing her and pushing back her hair to reveal her elfin-like ears.

"How am I doing?" she whispered.

"You have to ask?" he replied.

Moments later, his hands tightened around hers.

"Oh god, Scotty, this is so wonderful," she whispered to him as she felt him quietly releasing inside of her.

She looked up with surprise to see Jeff watching her from a chair, cock still ramrod stiff and ready.

"Wow, sweetie! What would you like to do now?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Please, you know I can't bear to see you suffering so. Erections are something I justhaveto take care of. It's in my nature."

"How about if we head home and we can take care of things there?" said Jeff, softly.

"You bet," Cathy said, winking at him.

Brandon was half drowsing in a chair. Scott was in a temporary post-coital coma.

"Well then," she said loudly, waking them up. "That's what I'd call a productive evening on all fronts. We'd better get this place back in order.

They made quick work of the conference room, getting dressed, putting chairs back in order, reconnecting wires. Scott focused on the laptop, getting it disconnected and packed up.

"That looks pretty good." said Scott, surveying the room when they were done.

"It sure does, no one would have any idea of what went on here tonight," said Cathy.

"How are you feeling?" asked Jeff.

"Tired, sore... but above all, I'm really fucking hungry," said Cathy, laughing. "A girl works up an appetite, don't ya know."

"I understand," said Jeff. "How about if I head home and rustle up a big breakfast?"

"I'd love that." Cathy gave him a deep kiss, groping at the firmness below as she did so. "To be continued," she told him.

Jeff left, and Cathy turned to her two coworkers.

"Well boys, that was one hell of a night."

"It sure was," agreed Brandon.

"Unbelievable," concurred Scott.

"C'mere, Brandon," said Cathy, pulling him to her. "Just to restate: Once we walk through that door, life goes back to normal. I'm married to Jeff, the three of us work together, and we have ever fucked each other senseless in the conference room or any other location. Are we clear?"

"Absolutely," said Brandon as Cathy pulled him into a kiss.

"Good, see you Monday," said Cathy, sending him on his way.

"That really was amazing," said Scott.

"I'm glad you think so, Scotty," said Cathy, kissing him softly. "We'll have to do it again, really soon."

"Hey, I've got a surprise for you." said Scott.

"Oh yeah, what's that?"

Scott held up a jewel case with a DVD in it, marked simply with the date.

"This," he said, "is the video from last night."

"The video?" she asked, incredulous.

"Yeah, I piped the feed from the video camera into the laptop. End of the night, I burned this, and wiped the hard drive clean-- triple-wiped it, to be exact. This is the only copy in existence."

"You know what you've just given me?" asked Cathy.

"What?"

"Electronic viagra. I give this to Jeff, I'll never walk straight again."

"Use it wisely then."

He gave her a quick peck on the lips and then keyed a code into the keypad on the wall.

"Security cameras are back on in ten seconds." said Scott. "See you Monday, Cathy."

After Scott left, Cathy crossed to the table and pulled out a chair. Leaning back, she looked around the room. The chairs, the table, the couch: each location brought back memories of the evening. She loved he thought of how much pleasure she'd given the three men and how much cum she'd coaxed out of them.

She was more than a bit surprised to walk out of the building into pure daylight. Checking her blackberry, she saw it was nearly 8:30 a.m. Number 25, an almost eight-eight hour SexFest. Not too shabby.

As she opened the door to her car, she looked up to see a red Prius approaching. The car pulled up beside her and Lisa, the cute, petite blond from QA rolled the window down.

"If it isn't Miss Quality Assurance," said Cathy. "Good morning, Lisa."

"You're certainly burning the midnight oil," said Lisa.

"You have no idea," said Cathy, smiling to herself at the double meaning. "But everything's done, ready and waiting for you."

"Awesome," said Lisa. "I'll put it through its paces and give you call if I find any problems.

"Okey-doke."

Lisa arrived home and walked in from the garage to the smell of bacon and eggs. By the time she reached the kitchen, she didn't have a stitch of clothing remaining.

"Perfect timing," said Jeff, laying out the plates on the island. He gave her a kiss, fondling a breast as he did. "Glad to see you dressed appropriately,"

"I try," she said, sitting down to the plate. Jeff, you were absolutely, unbefuckinglievable today. My husband issucha stud."

"Well thank you," said Jeff, modestly, though he was blushing – knowing it was true. "What about you? You were unstoppable babe."

"You liked watching?" Cathy asked, looking down demurely.

"Always do."

They ate breakfast in satisfied silence. Upon finishing the last bite, Cathy felt the wind just drop out of her sails. A fully belly, adrenaline dissipating, her eyelids grew heavy.

"What do you say to bed?" asked Jeff.

"It sounds perfect; I'm just going to take a quick shower first."

"I'll meet you in bed then," said Jeff.

Cathy took a quick, warm shower. Walking into the bedroom, she was surprised to hear Jeff breathing deeply, already asleep. Toweling off, she looked down at her so-cute husband, snoozing away. Though he might have fallen to sleep, his surprisingly resilient body part was still very awake, as was evident beneath the sheet. Crawling into bed, she nestled close to Jeff, reliving the memories of their sensational interlude on the conference table. Her hand drifted down to feel his hard rod, and just couldn't allow herself to let such a thing go to waste.

Climbing atop him, she slid down and eased him inside her. There was such a sense of peace and comfort at feeling him there. With that comfort, her eyes drooped and she fell off to sleep, cradled in his arms, her warmth wrapped around his firmness.

***

Later, she dreamed that Jeff was fucking her slowly. In her dream, she was on top of him, grinding her hips slowly back and forth. He was also moving and began thrusting upward into her. Something about how he moved stirred her in her dreams and she began moving more feverishly along with him. Gradually her eyes opened and she realized she wasn't dreaming this. Jeff's eyes were still closed. She kissed his cheeks tenderly and smiled as his eyelids fluttered open.

"Is this real, or am I dreaming this?" he whispered.

"Does it matter?"

"I guess not," Jeff said quietly.

The kept going, and for some reason each of them found themselves closing their eyes again. In a dreamlike state they fucked over the next couple of hours, sometimes stopping and sleeping only to wake each other with hungry thrusts a few minutes later.

Finally, she felt Jeff's pace quicken and grow more urgent. With a soft sigh, she felt him spill inside her, his hands tightening their grip around her waist.

Again, they fell asleep with deserved exhaustion. The last thing she remembered was feeling his cock soften and slowly slip out of her.

Mission accomplished,she thought to herself as full sleep finally overtook her.

***

Many hours later, as the sun was drifting down in the west, she woke to the buzzing of her blackberry on the bedside table.

"Hello," she said.

"Hi Cathy, Lisa here."

"Oh hey, how'd we hold up?"

"Oh just great. I checked every part of the site. Ran the bots, load-tested, yada-yada; you guys came through with flying colors."

"Awesome."

"Cathy, just one question."

"Yeah?" asked Cathy, still drowsy.

"I was wondering if you could explain the bra I found outside the conference room."