Cathy Unfettered Pt. 01

Story Info
Cathy the Dom is free from all constraints.
3.9k words
4.33
17.6k
12
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy slumped into a lounge chair, she had been pleased at the departure of her mother and her sister, Jane, on their world trip, but that was almost eleven months ago and apart from a variety of brief lesbian interludes, Cathy had been largely unsuccessful in her main plans for a harem of slaves. Cathy mused to herself that Emily, her pseudo mum, had been left to supervise her for up to two years. Cathy smiled to herself knowing that Emily could never have restricted her activities. Emily, although claiming to be straight and 'in love' with men, was in fact bisexual and very submissive when confronted by a dominatrix. Cathy knew she was the personification of a dominatrix.

Cathy thought the problem was if the authorities did get involved, her mother would return home immediately. Cathy considered that this maybe a major problem, if her fantasies about Miss Julia Carter, her science teacher, were wrong. Cathy imagined her science teacher was a submissive lesbian who secretly wanted Cathy to dominate her but an angry teacher could cause major problems.

However, there were things that Cathy was certain of; firstly Cathy knew that her mother's childhood friend, Kate, together with a woman called Maureen, were exceedingly submissive and ardent lesbians. However, both were married and desperate that their husbands should not find out their real sexual preference; this, she thought, made them easy targets for blackmail. Cathy also knew that an attractive young waitress, named Donna, had a craving to be a dominatrix, but had little or no experience. Cathy guessed she would do anything to learn. However, Kate, Maureen and Donna all lived some distance away across town. Finally, Cathy knew that Sheila, the owner of a local lingerie store, was also a submissive lesbian who liked to be dominated by teenage girls. She also sold sex toys and accessories to her more intimate customers. Julia Carter being one Cathy knew of.

Cathy began planning the seduction of Julia, attempting to find a reliable way to enslave her without the risk of her mother returning. Cathy had quickly concluded that one of three strategies would be safe and possibly effective, she could blackmail the teacher, or, she could arrange for someone else to seduce her, and then take over the task of enslaving her; or she could disguise herself and simply rape her. Cathy's immediate thought was it would be safer and possibly quicker just to rape her.

At that moment Emily returned home and sat on the lounge, she looked distraught, it was apparent that her date with John had not been the beginning of the classic romance she had imagined. Cathy tried her best to ignore her, but when Cathy asked her if she wanted a coffee, Emily burst into tears.

"OK, what's fucking wrong?" Cathy said barely holding her temper and with less interest than she had in the mating habits of goats.

Emily, made to stop crying and replied, "It was awful, even worse than Jim. When I arrived, I tried to seduce him, he looked a bit stunned and said OK, but we had to be quick, the game on television kicks off in ten minutes." Emily burst out crying again.

Trying to be light-hearted Cathy said, "Was he annoyed when you missed the whole of the first half?"

Crying uncontrollably, Emily muttered something that sounded like John's idea of the perfect fuck, was to hammer away, ejaculate, and still have time for a beer before the kick-off.

Really, Cathy did know that Emily had a very good reason to be upset, but to her the whole situation was inconceivable and frankly, it sounded hilarious! Cathy was in fact struggling not to laugh, when to her astonishment Emily burst out laughing.

"Men!" Cathy said, "Fucking morons", and then, unable to control herself any longer, she burst out laughing.

They both laughed raucously.

Cathy handed Emily her coffee, sat down opposite her, and smiled.

Eventually; Emily looked at her and said, "I am so frustrated and I know you are a lesbian dom. Will you take me? I mean make me your slave!"

"Yes. Get changed!" Cathy replied aggressively.

Emily, walking towards her bedroom, said, "How slutty should I dress?"

"Dress stylishly" Cathy said, "Imagine you are going to an important interview. Except your bra, your bra should be half cup, the one that leaves your nipples exposed. Now go get dressed, don't forget your dog collar and sit at the table and await your Mistress."

Cathy had to admit she was quickly getting wet from the image presented and went to her room, deciding to try out a disguise she had thought up for the rape of Julia. Cathy was sure she could make Emily tell her if it was an effective disguise. Cathy put on her skintight leather crutch-less pants, skintight leather top with two openings, which allowed her tits to protrude. She wore her leather boots with four-inch heels. After fitting the leather face mask with holes for the eyes, nose and mouth, Cathy smiled to herself, the only skin showing, apart from her cunt and tits, were her arms which appeared taught and strong. Cathy was surprised to find the outfit was very comfortable and, looking at herself in the mirror, she concluded that no one could possibly know who she was.

Picking up a riding crop and dog lead, Cathy returned to the table; Emily was sat there, stylishly but demurely dressed. Cathy sat on the edge of the table, thinking Emily would make the perfect slave.

Cathy looked at her and said, "Apart from my voice, would you recognize me if I had just walked through the door?"

Emily nodded.

"How?" Cathy demanded.

Emily, lowering her head, whispered, "Your eyes, they are very distinctive Mistress, your whole family have the same eyes."

Fuck, Cathy thought. She is right; her nickname at school is 'wild eyes' for god's sake. Cathy was so mad at herself for making such an elementary mistake. She had dressed and concentrated on disguising her body, she had never scrutinized her own face; how stupid, many of the teachers and pupils at school would recognize her eyes almost instantly.

Cathy told Emily to stand and taking a piece of string, Cathy gathered up the back of her skirt to display the crack of her arse. Cathy tied the material to her waistband. She then did the same to the front. Emily's skirt now had two inverted v shaped openings, which gave unrestricted access to the cracks of her arse and cunt. Cathy then gathered the front of Emily's top up to her throat and tied it to her dog collar, again it created and inverted v, exposing her nipples and upper breasts resting on the platform of her half cupped bra. Emily looked most uncomfortable, all her sexual organs exposed, the stylish clothes overpowered by images of female depravity. Cathy took a blindfold, ball gag, and fitted them over Emily's eyes and mouth. Finally, Cathy manacled Emily's elbows behind her back, forcing her double D tits to stick out obscenely.

Cathy attached the dog lead and yanked. Emily stumbled forward and meekly followed. Cathy led her down to the cellar, which was fitted out as a gym. It had many different pieces of equipment including a bike, rowing machine and step machine, but Cathy's interest was in the Smith machine and weights squat cage, which she intended to use in a way the designers never intended.

Just as Cathy reached the cellar, the phone rang, Cathy panicked, it was bound to be mum, so hooking Emily's dog lead to the bike, she raced to answer the phone. It was not mum, but Donna, the would be dominatrix. Donna explained that she was in town and would like to get together. Cathy's mind went into overdrive; she could certainly help with the current domination of Emily and, maybe, the enslavement of Julia. Cathy invited her over. Donna said she would come but had to pick up a present to herself first so it would be a few hours before she arrived.

Cathy was intrigued as she walked back down to the cellar. Emily had not moved from the bike, and Cathy thought why not start with the bike. Cathy adjusted the seat so that the seat was vertical, the narrow end of the racing seat pointing upward. Cathy helped Emily mount the bike, making sure she did not sit down.

As Cathy strapped Emily's feet, still encased in her high-heeled shoes, on to the pedals, Cathy said, "Now as part of the interview I need to know your fitness level. If your speed drops below an acceptable level, you will be punished! Now begin."

As Emily began to pedal, she tried to sit down. Cathy's aim was perfect; the narrow part of the seat divided Emily's cunt lips and started to enter her cunt. Emily jumped up and momentarily stopped pedalling; Cathy smacked her arse hard with the riding crop saying, "Too slow." Frantically Emily started pedalling, but with her arms secured behind her back, she had no choice but to sit on the upturned seat. Again the aim was true and the seat entered her cunt, she was writhing and squirming and began to make pleading noises through her ball gag.

Cathy stepped close to her and whispered, "You could always sit on your arse. Do you want me to guide you?"

Cathy stepped back and watched the spectacle, occasionally striking Emily across the buttocks or on her tits just to maintain her interest in her pedalling speed. After a minute or so Cathy was amazed to see Emily's cunt start to moisten and noted that her cunt was accepting more and more of the saddle. She was obviously tiring and Cathy amused herself by wagering whether she would stop pedalling because of the pain in her legs or whether she would orgasm before the pain became too great. To her surprise, after about three minutes, Emily's pedalling speed increased and Cathy knew from her moaning that she was getting close to orgasm. No amount of pain would stop her now. Cathy leaned forward, increased the resistance of the machine to the pedalling motion, and was amused to see Emily really struggle to keep up her tempo. Cathy increased the resistance again and saw the frustration on Emily's face. She continued to pedal even harder and started to move her cunt up and down on the end of the saddle with each rotation of the pedals. Cathy reach forward again and turned the dial to maximum resistance and despite her frantic efforts Emily could no longer turn the pedals, but she continued to lift herself almost off the saddle them ram the saddle back into her cunt. Cathy began calmly whipping her arse hard with the riding crop and almost immediately, Emily exploded, showering the bike with her juices, finally collapsing over the handlebars, still shuddering from her orgasm.

Cathy firmly pulled Emily from the bike. Grabbing her by the hair she said, "Clean the saddle and the rest of the bike with your tongue, it covered in your cunt juices!" Forcing her head down to the saddle, Emily obediently started to lick her cum from the seat. Cathy left Emily licking up her own cum and wandered over to the weights squat cage. Cathy placed a couple of bars across the cage, one at Emily' hip height and one over her head height. Cathy collected Emily from her licking of the cum soaked bike and led her to the cage. Cathy forced her to bend over the lower bar and began tying her wrists to the upper bar. As Cathy tightened the connecting ropes between the upper bar and her wrists, Emily's head was forced downward while the manacles still forced her tits to jut out unnaturally. Cathy then used a spreader bar to force her legs apart. Her cunt and arse were now completely open. Putting on a huge strap on dildo, Cathy turned to face Emily, Cathy said, "The next question concerns your ability to service customers; that is male and female customers who require particular services."

Cathy slid the dildo into Emily's cunt; her cunt was saturated and Cathy guessed sore from her experience on the bike. As Cathy pumped her cunt harder than was actually necessary, Emily started to moan in pain.

Laughing to herself, Cathy said, "I am so sorry, Applicant Bitch" and slowly even tenderly slid the dildo from Emily's cunt. As the dildo slid from Emily's cunt, Emily relaxed and Cathy taking aim at her anus, rammed the dildo into Emily's arse until her pubic mound smacked hard against Emily's buttocks. Even though Emily had the ball gag in, it was obvious she was screaming at her sudden anal penetration.

Cathy laughed and called, "Get used to it Bitch, you are going to get this until the rubber melts."

Cathy was pumping as hard and fast as she could and slowly Emily's screams abated and were replaced by moans of pleasure. Frantically Cathy pumped the dildo in and out of Emily's anal passage. Again and again the black rod of the dildo disappeared up Emily's arse, her cunt was running with her juices, dripping on to the floor, and her breathing was getting faster and shallower. Suddenly her panting stopped, she made to scream and juices squirted from her cunt, spraying Cathy's legs and the floor. Smiling to herself, Cathy ignored Emily's orgasm and continued to pump the dildo in and out of her arse, spanking her buttocks, as hard as she could, first one side then the other.

The whimpering noises Emily was making sounded like she was desperate for the anal fucking to stop and Cathy yelled at her, "I told you slut that this is all about customer satisfaction, not yours, you are an insignificant squirting cunt." Cathy continued to pump her arse long and hard and, after several more minutes, Cathy was astounded when she realised that Emily's moaning was beginning to register pleasure. Cathy quickened her pace and literally banged her pelvis against Emily's arse as hard as she could, but the orgasm building in Emily did not abate. Finally, Emily exploded in a massive orgasm and, losing control of her bladder, she pissed herself, her urine cascading down both their legs.

Emily was hovering between the conscious and unconscious when Cathy thrust the dildo into her mouth and said, "Fucking bitch, you dirty twat you have pissed on my dildo and my legs, you must clean my dildo and my legs with your mouth." Emily set to work diligently and after Cathy removed the dildo from her mouth, Emily began to tongue Cathy's cunt furiously. Her tongue was repeatedly entering Cathy's cunt and Cathy soon exploded all over Emily's face.

Cathy pondered what she should do to her next. Taking the bottle of champagne from the cellar wine rack she looked at Emily and said, "You've already had a grubby male fuck today, your cunt will need to be cleaned out, sterilized."

Cathy opened a magnum of champagne as quickly as she could and roughly rammed it into Emily's cunt as the frothing fountain of wine burst from the bottle. Emily whimpered as the champagne penetrated her vagina and forced its way into her womb. The pressure from the frothing liquid stretched her cunt lips and champagne squirted out of her cunt around the neck of the bottle. As the initial explosion of wine abated, Cathy forced the bottle further into Emily's cunt finally succeeding in stopping the flow of champagne. Cathy thought that if the pressure inside Emily got to high, it would again force its way out around the neck of the bottle. However, to be safe Cathy removed the ball gag.

Emily was moaning softly and her breathing was becoming shallower and quicker again. Cathy squatted on her heels forcing the bottle further into Emily's cunt. Emily was rocking backwards and forwards tilting the magnum of champagne backwards and forwards. Cathy was bemused but then she realised Emily was trying to make the champagne froth even more. Cathy violently shook the bottle.

Emily exploded in a torrent of obscenities. "Oh fuck, oh my god, its tingling through me, more give me more, ram it in further, I going to cum, oh, fuck, fuck, oh fuck me." As Cathy released her from the squats cage, Emily collapsed, falling forward the champagne bottle still lodged inside her. She writhed and bucked on the floor attempting, Cathy thought, to get more of the champagne into her vagina. Emily was experiencing one orgasm after another and as Cathy watched her she laughed and struck her arse as hard as she could with the riding crop. Emily screamed but continued her attempts to empty the champagne into her vagina. As she rolled over Cathy began whipping her tits. She was screaming but was begging for more. She was rolling around the floor and as she did Cathy whipped ever part of her body, her tits, her arse, her cunt and her thighs. Emily was totally out of control and eventually her orgasm and contractions were so great that her vagina ejected the magnum bottle and copious quantities of champagne flowed from her cunt. Emily lay there panting, orgasms still racking her body.

Eventually, Emily began to calm and looking at her tormentor and said, "Did I tell you how fantastic you are? Shit, that was fucking awesome! Fuck, it was like millions of tiny hands simultaneously stimulating ever part of me." As Cathy helped her to her feet, Emily was obviously on top of the world and she kissed Cathy passionately. Cathy thought just more confirmation that the Stockholm syndrome applies to all those that are dominated by an expert, like herself.

The following morning, the doorbell rang and putting on a robe, Cathy answered the door. It was Donna and she breezed in confidently, exclaiming, "I have done it, I got myself a slave!" Donna looked at Cathy and said, "I want you to help train the piece of shit. Can you train her? You can be as brutal as you like, the more discipline the better as far as I am concerned."

Donna smiled and said, "Her name is Donna-slave one and this is the slut." A woman, Cathy guessed, was about forty and although, body wise she was in good shape, she appeared pale and drawn. Donna walked into the house, literally dragging the woman behind her. Cathy thought that it was obvious the woman did not want to follow. As they passed, Cathy saw that the thick coat the woman was wearing had been fastened around her, the coat sleeves were empty and hung loose. She wore at least six inch heeled shoes and took very tiny steps.

Cathy looked at the woman and smiled, she was shocked to see how ill the woman looked. Looking at the woman but speaking to Donna, Cathy said, "Who is she?" Receiving no answer Cathy turned with the intention of questioning Donna, but Donna was running to her car and was soon driving away.

Cathy, annoyed, fucking annoyed, slammed the door and faced the woman. Cathy said, "God you look terrible, you better come in and sit down and take off those heels and that ridiculous collar. Would you like a drink? I'm afraid we don't have anything alcoholic, except wine, but we do have plenty of coffee, chocolate, tea that kind of thing. Definitely no drugs!" Cathy said with a smile as she began unfastening the woman's coat. She soon realised that the woman had been tortured.

While Emily released the woman from several arm and knee manacles, tit clamps and vaginal and anal vibrators, Cathy called Meg, their doctor and partly explained what had happened and asked her to come over and check out the anonymous woman.

Meg had just completed her examination when a strong knock on the door interrupted the conversation. Cathy, muttering, "What else can go wrong today?" She opened the door and came face to chest with two black men, slowly she craned her head upward to look at Detective Pete DeGent and, her old neighbour, Sergeant James Walsh. James smiled and said, "Force of habit I'm afraid, if I stand this close there is no way you can slam the door on me."

Cathy mumbled something like, "Bad time at the moment."

James' smile widened and as he pushed past Cathy into the room, he replied, "I know".

Meg looked at Cathy and said, "I called James, he knows what you told me. All I have discovered so far is her name is Lynda. From what she said it appears a much younger girl, who she declines to name, blackmailed her with a view to having sex with her, she refused and the girl drugged her. That was three days ago. What happen next I can only surmise but I think it is obvious she has been sexually abused and tortured! The girl brought her here when she realised that her plan was not working."

12