Cathy Unfettered Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy who was already in an advanced state of sexual arousal squirted into Julia's face. Cathy smiled to herself and said, "Slave, you are not very proficient, you only just avoid a fail grade. I expect a major improvement or you will be punished. Now, remove your mistress's instructions from your cunt. I will give you a week comply with them fully then from next Monday we will start your real training!"

Julia lowered her hand to her cunt and slowly inserted a finger to feel the embedded vial. She tried inserting a second finger in order to remove the tube but to no avail.

Cathy laughed and said, "Get on the fucking desk, you stupid bitch. Spread your legs and stick your hand in your cunt and get it out!"

Julia sat on the desk, spreading her legs. She spread her labia with one hand and slowly pushed three fingers into her cunt. She began moving them around trying to stretch her vagina. Julia withdrew her fingers and pushed four fingers into her cunt. Cathy was laughing and pulling Julia's hand from her cunt said, "You stupid bitch, you won't retrieve it until you get your thumb and fingers in your cunt!" Julia screamed, as Cathy without warning plunged her hand into Julia's cunt, and grabbed the tube. "See, it's easy." Cathy said withdrawing the tube.

Julia crying hysterically from the pain and humiliation held up her hand to get the tube, but Cathy said, "Now you try, you stupid slut!" and Cathy rammed the tube deep into Julia's arse.

Laughing Cathy said, "Next Monday then, eight thirty, here, be ready!"

Cathy left Julia to extract the vial, she was ecstatic and thought "OK I am going to be outrageous! Where is that fucking optometrist? I need to disguise my eyes."

12