Cathy Unfettered Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruised and bleeding, Cathy was again forced to her feet by the pain in her vaginal lips, and nearly passing out she tip toed after Josephine. Josephine stopped in front of two enormous pillars and roughly dragged Cathy towards them; attaching the lead to a ring, she pushed Cathy on to her hands and knees. Unable to move she watched Josephine's high heels walk around her and then saw Josephine squat down in front of her, her cunt dripping in her excitement. Josephine's face swam before her and she felt the white-hot pain of the cattle prod on her nipple, and then again on her other nipple. Josephine prodded her repeatedly alternating between her nipples, saying, "Come on Cathy my special fuck slut make those nipples grow, I want to see then burst with excitement!" Cathy screamed relentlessly into her gag, but only a low muffled sound was audible.

Cathy was at the point of passing out when Josephine stood up. As Cathy regained her senses, she watched as Josephine circled her once again.

Josephine said, "By the time tonight is over I will have broken you and you will love me for it, and you will agree with me, raw sex is what you want, what you need and what you will beg me, your mistress, for. You are my slave! I am going to teach you and you will love me for it. I bet that pretty little cunt and arse of yours can't wait, how wet is your cunt now?"

Josephine jammed several fingers into Cathy's cunt. The cunt was dry, lifeless and Josephine let out a loud scream. Stringing Cathy between the two pillars, Josephine tied Cathy's dog collar to her ankles, forcing her to bend, forcing her head lower than her arse. Josephine pressed the cattle prod against Cathy's cunt lips, shaking it so it contacted each lip in rapid succession. Cathy's screams where never heard, but they lasted for what seemed an eternity. "Fucking cunt! Slut!" Josephine screamed, "You do know you're in for a real treat, don't you." and she touched the cattle prod against the butchers hook. Cathy had never felt pain like it, her anal passage felt as though it was on fire, she was sure she was dying and darkness swallowed her.

As Cathy came to, she realised that her anal passage was being filled with fluid and some of it; much to Josephine's amusement was dripping down her legs. Josephine laughed and said, "I have gaped your ass already, just like a slave's ass should be!" Josephine was laughing as she squeezed a large bag of fluid connected to the second prong of the butcher's hook. The pressure in Cathy's anus increased rapidly causing an excruciating pain deep in Cathy's bowels. Josephine was excited as fluid spurted and frothed from around the steel ball and said, "Do you like champagne, your arse sure does! You should be wet enough to fuck now, slave."

Josephine moved behind Cathy and jammed several fingers into Cathy's cunt. It was still dry.

Josephine moved to Cathy's head and gently stroked her hair a look of concern on her face. Josephine said, "I really do not want to hurt you, please help me avoid that, but you have misbehaved again and I must punish you for your own good. I must punish you each time you are naughty, so please stop being naughty!" With that, Josephine swung the whip and it slammed into the side of Cathy's left breast. Cathy screamed into her gag but almost instantly, a second blow landed across the top of both Cathy's tits. A third blow landed on the side of her right tit, a forth on the underneath and a fifth landed hard across her nipples. Cathy's screams were endless. Josephine returned to face Cathy, laughing at the tears streaming down Cathy's face. Josephine bent down and obscenely licked the tears from Cathy's cheeks and eyes.

Josephine looked at Cathy and taking hold of her hair, she said, "All this can be avoided, all you have to do is agree to be my slave and do as I tell you. Do you want to be my slave?" Josephine moved Cathy's head up and down as though she were nodding. "Good! Fuck Slut." said Josephine, "Now we are getting somewhere". "So," Josephine continued, "Your punishment, twenty-five stokes on your desirable tits? Mind you after twenty-five strokes, who would desire those pimples? You could have breast implants; you would look obscene with forty-inch tits, G size I think. " Josephine grabbing hold of Cathy's hair made her head nod. "Great!" Josephine said and renewed her whipping of Cathy's tits. On completion of the twenty-five strokes, Cathy hung almost lifeless, her tits completely covered in angry red welts.

Josephine laughed and moving behind Cathy unhooked the chain and wrenched the butchers hook out of Cathy's arse. Josephine jumped with glee as the champagne enema first spurted and then frothed and bubbled from Cathy's arse dribbling down between her cunt lips.

As Cathy regained full consciousness, Josephine rammed the large dildo she was wearing into Cathy's champagne moistened cunt and began to fuck Cathy relentlessly. Josephine was screaming at her to orgasm. Each stroke in Cathy's cunt was agony, but Josephine did not care and after what seemed an eternity Josephine reached orgasm, wildly spraying her vaginal fluid over Cathy's arse and down her legs.

Josephine took several minutes to regain control and then sauntered around to Cathy's head. Removing the butt plug from Cathy's mouth, Josephine violently pulled Cathy's head up. Josephine pushed her cunt into Cathy's face and said, "Clean your mistress. Suck my cunt, Slave." Cathy did not move and Josephine laughed and said, "You're really are loving the pain, aren't you? How much pain would you like, Slave?" and struck Cathy across the back with the whip. "I am going to whip you until you start sucking, Slut!"

Cathy was finally broken and began licking and sucking Josephine's cunt. Cathy had taken her first tentative step into her new world of enslavement.

As Cathy continued to lick and suck Josephine cunt, Josephine said, "The organization I represent only offers two careers, but there is also a temporary job available. The first career is as a surrogate mother, at your age, you could have twenty-five children by the time you retire and the organization would be very grateful. The second choice is prostitute; this normally lasts no longer than ten years, before you are unsightly from the abuse. Although there is always a chance of promotion, it is normal that you transfer to the surrogate program at the end of your useful life as a prostitute. The temporary job is as my slave, usually lasts six months before I transfer you to your chosen career. Which would you prefer?"

12