CathyLynne's Second Three-Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark came onto the bed and positioned himself so that I could suck his cock from the side while Brian continued to fuck me. I was beside myself with sexual energy. I felt like my pussy was gushing onto Brian's cock. And I could taste the pre-cum coming from Mark.

I played a little game with myself. I'd concentrate hard for a few seconds on the cock in my mouth, then concentrate hard on the cock in my pussy. Back and forth, back and forth. It was great.

Suddenly I felt an enormous orgasm growing inside of me. I squeezed Brian's cock with my pussy as hard as I could and took Mark's all the way to the back of my throat. In an instant, I felt the surge of orgasmic energy flowing through me. Its like I could feel the energy coming from Brian and Mark's cocks, feeding into me from both ends.

As I shuddered and convulsed with my orgasm, Brian and Mark both let go with orgasms of their own. I could feel Mark's cock surge and grow as he filled my mouth with his sperm, and Brian was pounding vigorously on my pussy as he filled his condom.

"Wow!" Brian said. "I can't believe how good that was!"

"I don't know what it is, but I've never had orgasms like I do with the three of us" Mark said. "I feel like I'm going to come by the gallon when we are together!"

"Me too" Brian said. "Guess Cathy just brings it out of me!"

That made me feel really good, hearing Brian say that.

By then, the guys had cleaned up and we all had our Presidential Suite robes on, sitting around on the sofa in the main living room of the suite, watching an old movie on TV. Around that time, room service knocked on the door. I was a little nervous, but I guess they had seen it all before. The waiter didn't bat an eye at two men and one woman, naked except for their robes, watching TV together in a suite.

Brian signed for the food and set it on the coffee table. He had ordered me a fantastic chocolate cheesecake and a sandwich for himself. Even though Mark had said he wasn't hungry, Brian ordered him a sandwich as well.

"Thanks, Brian", Mark said, "That was very considerate of you!"

"No, Mark", Brian replied. "Thank you. It is very generous of you to share Cathy with me. I hope you both enjoyed our time together here tonight."

I was totally thrilled. That sounded so nice to hear. It made me feel really special to have Brian say that.

As for the rest of the night, you can guess. We finished our snack, watched some more TV, had sex in a variety or ways (and in a variety of rooms!). And generally had a wonderful time. Our "second time" at this turned out very different than the first. But still wonderful, just in a different way.

I don't know how this will continue to unfold, but so far this has been the most amazing thing for Mark and I. It has brought us so incredibly close. And we are constantly horny! You'd never guess that we are the "forty-ish" couple that we are!

By the way, some people were wondering if these accounts are true or fantasy. They are all true. I might dress things up a bit for the sake of the prose, but everything that I say happened really did. For social reasons, I can't disclose my identity. But you can be assured that this account, and the one before it, are not merely works of an active imagination.

12