Cathy's Big Job Break Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
humpty
humpty
549 Followers

"Cum slut," Niki yelled, "Let's see how much you can cum." Then one of them pushed my hand away and I immediately brought it up to my breast and now with both hands, one on each breast, pulled and twisted my nipples as hard as I could. I felt a hot tongue licking my sensitive clit and then sucking it at the same time that the fingers were pushing in and out of my excitable and wet, holes.

I yelled and screamed as I started to reach my orgasm, it was beyond anything that I had ever felt, I couldn't help myself, at home I would always muffle my moans, but I said loudly, "Oooohhh mmyyy gaaaawwwdd, Oooooomyyyyygaaawd, I'mm cuuumminnng. Then my body went tense, convulsed, and then my body just went limp as I tried to catch my breath.

After a few minutes, Niki said, "Tracy, our sexy slut Cathy is going to serve us well. I do believe the same as I did when we were in college, that you're a horny cunt, Cathy, and we're going to teach and train you how to give us, along with our clients, the ultimate pleasure of sexuality,"

They took my clothes and put them away as they led me naked, to another room. The room had a very fragrant scent throughout the room, and it was so delicate and exotic. Also there was a very soft, but arousing, better yet, hypnotic chanting sound that you hear and it pulsated through my body, it was as if I was in some sort of temple. I wasn't sure of the colors because they were almost hypnotic to look at, I was feeling as if I was going into a trance, it was intoxicating.

"You're probably wondering what this room is for, what do we do here and what is all this equipment for." Niki said. "In this room we get spiritual guidance as we meditate and we will train you in the Tantranic art of divine sexual pleasure, giving as well as receiving. Also, in this room, we teach you discipline as well as give punishment for disobedience."

Then Tracy said, "Cathy, by now you are probably asking yourself what do we have in mind for you as an employee, so let us explain it to you. You have already committed to total obedience, and that most definitely part of your job. We are going to fine tune your body, as beautiful as it is, I'm going to have every muscle in your body as taut as any body builder. Then we're going to train you in the ancient art of Tantra, were the mind controls your body as well as all your sexual energy. You will learn how to breath the proper way as well as learn how to be orgasmic all day long, sometimes just by a slight touch."

"I told you how hot I was for your body when were in college together," Niki said, "now you're going to learn to give me all the sexual pleasure that I desire, as well as Tracy and anyone else that we want to see you satisfy sexually. However, your job, when not taking care of our sexual needs, will be to act as a human mannequin in a new designer shop that we opened just recently. You will stay in the shop naked, and when a client comes in, or a designer, you will model for them whatever they want to see, be it a fabric or if they have their designer with them, they might want to see how well you can walk, or even have sex, in a certain dress or gown. Our clients and designers are only the most celebrated people and you will serve there every desire. Now on with the training, but first, you got Tracy and myself extremely horny by watching you masturbate, so start giving us some good sex. It will be very basic now, but when you're through all your training, you'll be able to give any of us the ultimate in sexual pleasure."

I understood every word that they said to me, but it was as if I was in a trance. I know that part of it has to do with the drinks that I had, but to stand naked in front of clients for them to use me as a model or whatever. And for me to sexually satisfy them or anyone else that they want me to have sex with. I don't know if I can do this, but I know also, that just the thought of what I just did, masturbate in front of them, gave me one of the most pleasurable orgasms that I've ever had, I know it's wrong, but even thinking about it is making me all wet again.

Tracy said, "you're going to be our live BARBY DOLL. I'm going to design your body, just as I did for Niki, so it will be the perfect match, only there will be no Ken. After I'm through with you, we will put your picture in all the fashion mags and promote you as our poster girl. Also we are aware of the fact that the only sex that you've had is with yourself, but don't worry, we'll train you well.

For a moment or two, I was totally oblivious to their presence, then I heard Tracy say, "Well, what are you waiting for, we're ready for you." The two of them were laying down on a large, padded silken mat on the floor, now naked, and they both looked beautiful, that alone was getting me more aroused, but what am I supposed to do to them, I've never had lesbian sex before.

"Slut, have you ever had sex with anyone else other than yourself?" Niki asked. I told her no. "Shit Tracy, we've got a virgin that doesn't know the feeling of eating pussy or the feeling of a good hard cock, so I guess we better start teaching her how it works. I'm sure she'll be a good slut, just from watching how she masturbates."

"To start with," Tracy said, "get down on your hands and knees on the mat. Now put your face just above Niki's cunt." This was the first time I saw another woman's vagina, and it was just a few inches from my face. I wasn't as fleshy as mine, but I thought that it was pretty to look at. I knew that Niki was excited because her wetness was dripping out of her hole and her lips were engorged. I could see the tip of her clit, but it was very tiny compared to mine, I wonder if I'm a freak because my clit is so large.

I heard Tracy doing something in back of me but I was so interested at looking at Niki's vagina, the fact that it was hairless really intrigued me, and it had such a pleasant fragrance to it, it was intoxicating. Then I raised my head and looked into a mirror that was on the wall that I was facing, I saw Tracy putting a penis on, now I was getting scarred, I've never put anything that big in my vagina, it's going to hurt.

"Cathy, from here on, you will be called Cat or Pussy, no more Cathy." Then Niki put her hands on top of my head and pushed my face into her vagina and said, O.K. Cat, start licking my pussy like it was a bowl of milk, I've been waiting a long time to have your face between my legs."

I thought that it would be disgusting tasting another woman's juices, but it wasn't bad at all. I had stuck my finger in my hole when I masturbated, and then tasted my wetness, but Niki's juices had a little different taste, but I liked it. I didn't think that I could ever do something like this with another woman but it came naturally, by instinct, I just started to lick her juicy lips, they were so soft and warm, then as they got fuller, I started to suck on them. I knew that she liked what I was doing because she was moaning and humping my face.

As I was pleasing Niki, Tracy was playing with my hole, it was kind of embarrassing because I knew that I was very wet from my orgasm, plus I was getting very excited and aroused by licking Niki's vagina, Tracy might think that I'm a real slut, maybe I am.

Then Tracy started to ease that penis into me, very slowly at first, but for being a woman, she really seemed to know how to use a man's penis. But then I felt a sting, it didn't hurt but just a quick sting. I moaned into Niki's hole and she seemed to enjoy that, but now Tracy was starting to slap my butt cheeks, it felt strange being spanked, but in a way it just heightened my excitement and I started to become more aggressive and my tongue was long enough to go into Niki's hole. Then she yelled, "Oh yeah, Cat, you're a natural at eating pussy, you should have joined Tracy and me when she came over to visit me when we were at college. When Tracy ate me I would pretend that it was your face in my cunt. Now lick my clit, you know how to do it, play with it like you do your own. Ohh, fuck yeees."

As Tracy was slapping my cheeks, she was slowly pushing in her penis until I felt it hit my cervix, again I moaned into Niki's hole. Then Tracy held onto my butt cheeks and said, "Pussy, you're now going to get a real fucking." After saying that she started pumping her penis, in and out, faster and faster. At first it felt a little sore, but being so wet and with her spanking me, it really started feeling great, I think I was going to have another orgasm if she kept it up.

Tracy was going faster and faster, and then reached one hand down and underneath me and started to massage my clit. I knew that it wouldn't take much longer before I came, and then Niki started yelling, "Yeah slut, I'm almost there, put your fingers in my cunt, all of them, that's it, fuck me with your hand. Oooh fuck yeees. Now bite my clit, be careful with your teeth, gently, Ooooh shit, fuck me with your hand, bite ,Ooooofuuuucck, I'mmm cuuuummmiinnng." And as she was yelling and moaning, Tracy was moaning along with me, I was cumming at the same time and I yelled into Niki's hole that was pouring out her cum, "I'mmmm cuuuummiinng tooooo."

We had all cum together, I later found out that the penis that Tracy was wearing was a double headed on plus it hat an attachment that rubbed her clit as she was "fucking" me. I collapsed with my face buried in Niki's crotch, and licking up her tasty cum, I guess that I am a slut, I just really never knew it.

After a few minutes, Tracy moved me so that the three of us were lying side by side, with me in the middle. "You're a fast learner," Tracy said, "but Pussy, by the time we get through with you, you're gong to be an expert at making women, and some men, happy. Now tell me, what did I do to you and with what.?"

. "You had intercourse with me using an artificial penis." and I smiled, being excited by answering Tracy without any hesitation.

"What I just did to you, was to fuck you with a double headed strap-on dildo. I fucked your cunt and you came, I came and Niki came, it was beautiful because we all came together. Did you like being fucked for the first time with a cock?"

"Oooh god yes, it burned a little but then it really felt great. Does it feel that good when a man, uhh, fucks you with his cock, I mean I really liked it. I thought about how it would feel if I had a boyfriend, but I guess I must be a lesbian because I really enjoyed what you did to me as well as licking Niki."

Niki raised her head and said, "I have to admit Pussy, you really know how to give good head. Maybe it was because I was waiting for you eat me since we were at college, I always had the hots for you. To answer your question, you're not a lesbian unless you find out that you can't stand guys fucking you. You just experimented for the first time what it's like with a woman, and you will be having plenty more experiences with us as well as other women; So for the time being you fall in the category of being BI, you like both, women as well as men, but you'll have the opportunity to fuck a man real soon."

"Before we do anything else, you said that you lived with your parents, so give them a call, tell them the good news about getting a new job. Also tell them that with the new job you get an apartment, a company car and all new clothes, so the next time you go home, you can throw all your old rags out, including your underwear. That junk heap that you drove up in, well we will give that to one of our laborers.

I called my parents and gave them the good news and they were thrilled and happy for me. I told them that an apartment as well as new company car was part of the generous perks that I was getting. I also told them that my checks would come directly to them because all my expenses were going to be paid for by the company. Then my mom finally asked, in a kind of suspicious manner, "Cathy, what is exactly that you'll be doing?" I told her that I was going to be a model in a high fashion company. I think that satisfied her. Then I heard her tell my Dad to get off the phone.

"Cathy, sweetheart, you know how much I love," my Mom started, "I think I may have tried too hard to keep you sweet and innocent, but I had my reasons and we never, or I should say, that I never told you things that I should have discussed with you. I knew that you took after me, very sexual, and I know that you masturbated a lot, I would listen and hear you softly moan in your room as you reached your orgasm, but I never let you know, also that it would excite me just hearing you, and then I would go to the bathroom and masturbate. I'm telling you this because when I was in college, I experimented with sex, mostly with my room mates and I have to admit, I truly enjoyed lesbian sex, but then realized that as much as I enjoyed the pleasure of sex with another woman, I also realized that I enjoyed sex with your Dad. Why am I confessing all of this to you at this time!! because I know that many of the women in the modeling business are either lesbians or bi sexual. You're very beautiful and they will take advantage of you, but it's O.K to experiment, but remember, you're not a lesbian. Even now, as I speak to you, I still get a craving for a woman's love, and I even thought, I'm ashamed to say, of having sex with you. Just be careful and know that you're going to enjoy lesbian sex but you're heterosexual. When in doubt, please call me and we'll talk, I love you, my beautiful little doll. Bye."

I loved my Mother more than ever for her confessing this to me. I was the image of her when she was my age, and even now, at the age of late forty's she is still beautiful. I remember as a little girl, I had a crush on my Mother and would look at her every chance that I could, when she was coming out of the shower or changing into her night gown. I would make all kinds of excuses to get in bed with her, just to touch her and cuddle up to her, it made me feel warm all over.

I don't know why I had suppressed my sexual needs for so long. I knew that it didn't take long for me to get wet by just looking at a picture of a nude of a man or woman, or even seeing the bulge of a man's penis, or the nipples showing through a woman's blouse. In fact in school, whenever the girls were in the dressing room, some of them would just talk to one another without trying to cover up their nudity, then I would rush home and masturbate, I just wish that I hadn't been so shy.

Then I came back to my surroundings and aware of Niki and Tracy looking at me, then Niki said, "that was a long conversation with your Mom, what did she have to say, and you better tell the truth, if you don't, you'll be punished." I hesitated, when again Niki said, "tell the truth because everything that you say on the phone is recorded."

As embarrassed as I was about telling Niki and Tracy about my Mother's confession, I told them everything because I knew that they would find out from hearing the recording.

"Wow, Pussy, your Mom sounds like our kind of woman, we'll have to meet her and maybe we'll be able to find a nice 'position' for her here, I'm dying to meet her. Since it's Friday evening, why don't we just go out to our club, have some drinks, some good food. Then we'll introduce our new Pussy to some of our friends and dance for a little while, I feel like celebrating with our new slut employee and showing her off." Niki said.

"Sounds good to me." Tracy answered, "We'll have all day Saturday and Sunday to start training Pussy; .So let's go shower and pick out something special for our Pussy to wear."

I told them that I would be last to shower and they looked at me and laughed. Niki responded by saying, "Pussy, we all shower together and we help one another."

We were all naked as we walked up a flight to another floor into a palatial residential apartment. It was massive in size, contemporary in decor, and they had on the walls all kinds of very erotic paintings and photographs, mostly women together in sexual embrace, as well as some with men that were having sex with other men. Just going around the room looking at these pictures was getting me wet.

I knew Tracy and Niki were becoming aware of my arousal, when Niki said, "you'll be living here with me and Tracy so you'll have plenty of time to study our art, and we have a lot more that you'll enjoy even more, but for now, let's hop into the shower."


They took me down a hall that led into a very large bedroom, about the size of my parents house. Then I saw a very large over sized bed that looked like a half a dozen could sleep in it very comfortably. I then spoke up and said, "this room is just fantastic, I love the music and it even smells wonderful and sensual You have everything that I could possibly think of."

"Pussy, it's what you don't see that makes this room beautiful, but again, this is our room and we will have a lot of time for you to enjoy the full potential, you will be spending a lot of time in this room, but for now, let's hit the showers.

The bathroom was again, almost as large as the bedroom. It had a large Jacuzzi tub, a sauna room, and a shower that looked like it could hold at least four or five people.

All three of us got into the shower and the next thing I knew, water was spraying out from every direction, some of the sprays were a steady flow and some of them were pulsating sprays that seemed to be aimed at the most sensitive parts of my body. Tracy then sat me down on one of the built in benches and started to lather up my pubic hair.

"Pussy, I'm going shave off this bush of yours until your cunt is as smooth as a baby's behind, so spread your legs and don't move unless I tell you to. The first chance we get, we'll have our guy come in and have all this hair permanently removed by laser so that you'll never have to shave again, well, maybe a little."

The way Tracy was shaving me was getting me very aroused, her finger's were inside of me, and then they were pulling on my sensitive lips, I just don't understand why my body reacts so quickly to just a little touch, but I know if she keeps it up, I won't be able stop from cumming. I knew that she was aware of my situation because I couldn't stop my body from trembling.

As Tracy was shaving me, looking over to the other side of the shower, I noticed Niki was in a squatting position over one of the pulsating jets, I also noticed the glazed look in her eyes as she was quietly moaning, I assumed that she was peeing in the shower and that it was giving her a nice feeling. I know that sometimes when I pee, I'll keep trying to stop it and I squeeze my thighs tight, and then I'll let it flow out and squeeze again, when I keep doing this a few times, then it makes me feel like I'm cumming. If Tracy wasn't here, I'd love to do it because I have a strong need to cum.

Then Tracy told me that she was all through and I felt a little disappointed because the touch of her fingers felt good on my, ah, cunt. I looked down and couldn't believe how nice it looked, but at this point I was really worked up and wanted to touch myself. Then Tracy said to Niki, "lover, come here and look at my master- piece, isn't that something?"

What I didn't realize was that my pussy was so aroused that my lips were really engorged and puffed out, but even more, my big clit was now totally exposed and they were both staring at it in awe. "My god Pussy, your clit is even bigger than Tracy's, damn you've got to be hot for it to poke out like that. Go over there were I was squatting and sit as I did. Now put your feet on where the foot imprints are."

I did as Niki asked, but I really wanted to touch myself because I knew that it would only take me a couple of minutes to cum. As soon as I squatted down where Niki had been a few minutes before, Niki came over and turned a knob and a pulsating stream of warm water shot up from the floor and started pounding away at my pussy. Oh my god, it felt fantastic, I knew that any second that I would cum, then she turned it off, I almost cried.

humpty
humpty
549 Followers