Cathy's Big Job Break Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
humpty
humpty
548 Followers

I reached out to Lisa and gave her a deep, wet kiss, as I noticed the others, Niki, Dian, Tracy and Luara, the receptionist, help one another take off their clothes. I did the same and when we were all naked we started kissing and fondling one another.

Dian clapped her hands and two more husky young boys, along with two pretty girls came out from behind the drapes and gathered around the orgy that was taking place on the stage with mom being the main attraction. The two girls had worn the special panties that I had tried that had the butt and pussy dildos along with the clit stimulator along with the bras that we tried on Lisa that made her nipples pop out. They started suck on the boys cocks, and then when they got the cocks hard, they started jacking them off. From the movements of the girls, it was obvious that Dian had turned on the panties with her remote as the girls gyrated their cute butts to get the maximum pleasure.

I whispered to Dian, "I've never had a cock in me, can they fuck me after they finish with my mom, and maybe Lisa would like to try her first experience with a cock buried into her pussy."

"Don't worry for a minute that I wouldn't let you have your wish, but I think I want to save my little pet, Lisa, for another time, for now, I want her to enjoy the pleasure of other women in lesbian sex, and thanks to you and Tracy for bringing out her sexuality, she is soo much more fun now, like her mom, my sister, I knew she would be a hot one."

Up on the little stage, the men had my mom squeezed in between them, one cock was in her pussy and the other was buried deep in her butt-hole. Ty was on his back on a pad and his cock was pumping into mom's butt as she laid her back on top of him. The bodyguard was on top of mom and was pumping his cock into mom's pussy. The girls were sucking on mom's breasts and pinching her nipples as mom was squealing with pleasure.

Then when the men fucking mom could no longer hold back, they both came with a roar along with mom. but I'm sure that mom, from her moans, came a few times before the men did. At the same time, as if by a signal, the two boys that were being jerked off, shot their load all over mom, some in her mouth, and the girls that were with them, slumped to the floor with convulsive orgasms when Dian hit the remote that turned up the speed and stimulation on high. While the men took a little break to get ready for me, Dian said to me, "Girls, would you like to go up to your mom and lick her body and her tender, and full pussy that's full of cum?"

We all dashed up and started licking mom from head to toe. I kissed her mouth that was still full of the boys cum. Tracy and Laura sucked her nipples and belly while Niki devoured her overflowing cunt. I don't know if mom ever gave dad a blow job and if she ever tasted men's cum, but we both seemed to enjoy the taste as we swallowed it. It was a different kind of taste from my own cum, but I found it kind of intoxicating to my senses

"OH sweetheart, you're going to think that your mom is a complete and total slut, but honey, I needed that fuck so badly and your dad had completely denied me any sex for the last few months, can you forgive me?'

"Mom, you never looked more beautiful, I love you so much. Would you mind if they fucked me, I mean you looked so happy and I got so wet watching you, god mom, I never want to be apart from you."

Ty was back in form with his hard cock poking the air in front of him, and he said, "miss, Mistress Dian said that you would like me to fuck you as I did your beautiful mommy, so I'm ready if you are. Also she told me that you never had a cock in that sweet cunny of yours so I'll be real easy, just get down next to your mom."

He didn't have the biggest cock in the world, I don't suppose, but it felt like he was trying to shove a telephone pole in my tight, virgin pussy; but he was very gentle and slowly slipped it in. My mom leaned over and gave me a deep kiss as Ty was now starting to speed up his pace. He then rolled me over and started fucking from behind, like dogs do it, it felt awesome, but I missed my clit being played with.

All the girls, Dian, Lisa, Niki, Tracy and Laura, along with my mom, were now in a circle all around me, watching me and cheering me on. Then I asked, "will one of you play with my clit or suck on it while Ty is fucking me?" They all said they would and the next thing I knew there were hands, mouths, sucking on my clit, sucking on my nipples and mom was kissing me.

I was near my first orgasm with a live man's cock buried deep inside my hole, it was unbelievable, "Oh yeeeeas, ooooh gaaaawd, I think I'm going to explode, oooooh, I love aaaall of youuu, I'mmm cuuuuummmiiinnng." My body jerked and twisted as I felt Ty's hot cum shoot deep into me and then I collapsed flat down on the floor, seeing the bright lights inside my body. I'm no longer a virgin, I was fucked with a real cock. .

Dian had assured us before that Ty was clear of any sexual diseases and that he was fixed so that I didn't have to worry about any STD or getting pregnant.

We spent a good part of the night just having one big orgy and Lisa was right in the middle of it, she was one hot little young teen ager; we knew that she would keep Dian content for a while. Oh, I also had sex with Laura, she was delicious; first I used a strap on with her on top and she straddled the dildo, that way I could play with her nipples as well as massage her clit, she rode the dildo to two nice orgasms, then we got into the sixty-nine position, I loved sucking out all of her cum from her orgasm. She wasn't a virgin, but she had sex with a guy for only a short time, but now lives with another girl about her age that she says is real cute, she also said her room-mate would really get off because of my large clit. She would like me to spend the week-end with them, I think I will because I really liked her, she told me that she was Lisa's age.

We went into another room where Dian had straps and chains on the ceilings as well as the walls and racks, benches and other bondage equipment on the floor, it was wild.

I loved being tied up with a blindfold, I was strapped to two chains that hung from the ceiling that had leather wrist straps and chains that had ankle straps that put me in a spread eagle standing up. They all took turns flogging me lightly on my sensitive breasts and clit. With my eyes closed, inside my entire body became a bright light and at almost every stroke of the whip, I felt as though that I was cumming. They all took turns whipping me as well as sucking on my nipples and my pussy. I don't even know how many times I came. Dian said the next time we come to this room, she would treat us to some of her real toys.

The night wouldn't have been complete without mom being tied down on a table with all of us playing with every inch of her body. We teased her body for at least thirty or forty minutes until she was near tears. Her butt was propped up so that we could tease her butt-hole as well as her cunny. I think that she had cum at least six or seven times during the evening, but she was still frustrated and wanted to cum again, and again, she was pleading for us to stop teasing her and either make her cum or release her hands so she could do it herself.

Dian then told her niece, Lisa, "pet, we don't want to see this beautiful lady suffer, do we? So why don't you suck her beautiful pussy just like I've taught you while the girls and I suck on her nipples. She likes a wet finger from her pussy to fuck her little rear hole when you suck her clit. One more thing, pet, when she starts to cum, open your mouth so she'll squirt her cum into your mouth."

Lisa learned how to eat a woman like a pro. Her long tongue darted in and out of her mouth like a lizard trying to catch a fly. Mom started moaning louder and breathing harder, I knew that this was going to be big orgasm when she yelled out, "oooh yeees, sweetheart, your aunt taught you well. That's it, fuck me with your finger's, yeees, all of them. Oooooh gaaaawwwd, twist your fingers around in my cuuny, your fingers are soo soft and warm. Now curl your finger tips upwards, that's it, feel that ridge, that's it, rub your fingers, oooooh yeees, you right there rub harder, ooooohhh gaaawwwd, quick sweetheart, I'mmm ready to cum quickly, put a wet finger in back hole, ooooh slowly. OOOhh I'mmmm going to cuum, suck my clit hard with your lips and flick it with your tongue. OOOoohh gaaaawwwwd, here I cuuuuuuuuuum, quick open your mouth over my hole, Ooh gaawd ohh gaaawd," Mom pushed her bald pussy into Lisa's face and we could hear Lisa almost choke on mom's cum as it squirted into her mouth.. Lisa swallowed every last drop of mom's cum, of course her face was also covered with it, as well..

When we got home we were all to tired to shower so we just jumped into bed, the smell of our sex permeated the room as though it was a brothel.

We took it easy the next day and Laura had called my dad's office and talked to his secretary. Told her that she had won an expensive set of lingerie from our exclusive shop, along with a free body analysis by our physical therapist. She was told the time to arrive, who to see and anything else she needed to know. At first she said she couldn't take the time off, but then Laura told her there would be a little extra, Tina, dad's secretary went for it.

Also Niki had her attorney call and have my dad stop down about three hours after his secretary arrived. There would be no way that my dad would turn down a, no strings attached divorce from mom, knowing that he wouldn't have to share any property or money with mom and no alimony, it was a slam dunk. Mom knew what Niki was doing and was all for it as long as every now and then if she could get a hard cock from one of Dian's boys.

Then Niki called Dian and asked if we could borrow Ty for the afternoon, she readily agreed. Now that she had her new sex kitten, I think that Dian will just order her clothes by phone, at least for a week or two. One thing that I do know, Dian, her new little pussy toy, along with her staff of men and gals is going to play a very active role in our lives. She told Niki and Tracy that she adored me and mom and wants us all to enjoy her mansion along with her. She said that we didn't even get to see her play room with all the sex toys. What a fantastic job.

When Tina arrived, we were all ready for her, however, we kept mom busy in the showroom to help clients trying to decide with different outfits. Mom was no longer a shy housewife and if the client wanted her to show them the latest in sexy panties, mom would change in front of them, and if they wanted to feel how it felt on her, mom was only too eager for the touch of their hands on her sensitive body. It was a real turn on to most of them when mom's pussy got all wet just from their touch.

Tracy went through the same routine as we had with Lisa, however, after she talked to Tina and showed her what she had won while Tina was drinking the special orange juice, in fact she wanted a second glass, which I also put in some vodka, Tracy then took Tina to the gym.

"Tina," Tracy started, "we need to see how your body looks so that we can give you the panties and bra that will compliment your look. Now take off your clothes and hang them on this hook." When Tina stopped with just her panties and bra on, Tracy told her to take it all off. Tina got the message and reluctantly took off her bra and panties.

"Finish your orange juice and then lay down on this table so I can evaluate those parts of your body that need work done for improvement. I can see right away that we need to firm up those breasts, they look like they will start sagging in a few years if we don't start working on them now. I also have to show you the way to work on those abs, don't look that firm. But don't worry, I'll let you know what to do to get in top shape."

No sooner was Tina on the table, on her back, when Tracy started working on Tina's breasts. I have to admit, Tracy knew exactly what excited a women by the way she manipulated her nipples and massaged the underside of the breasts, Tina's nipples were hard in a matter of seconds. Then Tracy pulled out something I hadn't seen, it was a small tube hose that split into two separate tubes and each one of them had a small rubber cup at the end. Tracy said, "Tina, I don't know if you've ever been to a dairy farm, but I'm putting one tube over each nipple. I'll put them on one at a time and you quickly feel the suction that will pulsate, it's the same principle of the milking machines that they use on cows."

I could see that the nipples were being stretched and then released from the suction, in rapid succession. As the suction pumps did their work, Tracy said, "I now want to massage your abs and down to your pubic area. I see that your completely hairless down in your pussy area so that will save me some time."

While the pumps were really doing a job on Tina's nipples and Tracy massaging Tina's lower abdominal and pubic area, I could see from the way Tina was breathing, there was no question about the fact that she was starting to get worked up.

Up to this point, Tina hadn't made any sounds of protest, but then Tracy took her fingers and put them into Tina's pussy. Tina let out a loud moan and asked loudly, "what are you doing, why did you stick your fingers in me?"

"Tina, just relax, this is part of what you won, my giving you a quick check up and telling you what you need to do to keep your body in good shape. I'm giving you a vaginal massage and it will only take a minute, so just relax." Relax!!! Tina was moving around very nervously trying to control her body from having an orgasm. I could tell, and I'm sure that Tracy knew, Tina was just on her way to a big orgasm when Tracy took out her fingers.

"Gosh Tina, look at my fingers, you really get wet, don't you" O.K., let's get you on your stomach for a minute and then we'll be through." Tina impatiently rolled over and was now on her stomach when Tracy started to massage her butt, well she was doing a little more than that, she was grinding Tina's pussy into the mat in a rotating manner, again Tina started to moan.

"I'm just about through young lady," she told Tina as she stopped the massage, "now just one more thing and that will be it for now.". Tracy then took out a butt dildo and took some of Tina's pussy juice, wiped it over the dildo, with one hand pulled one butt cheek apart from the other and then plunged the dildo, slowly into Tina's ass hole.

"Oh shit, what are you doing now?" Tina yelped

"Just be still, I'm just trying to test the sensitivity of your rectum. I'm now going to pull it out and then push it in a few times to test your reflexes." With that, Tracy started to fuck Tina's ass as she plunged the dildo in and out. Now Tina was grinding her pussy into the mat and moaning even louder. Tracy pulled out the dildo and said, that will be all for now, Tina. Tina continued to grind her pussy into the mat to make herself cum, but Tracy gave her a hard smack on her butt and said, "we don't have time for that now, Tina."

Tracy asked me to take Tina down to the dressing room where we had Tina's prize. What we had arranged was to have Ty in the dressing room trying on men's bikinis and mom trying on a crotchless panty. I took Tina down to the dressing room while she was still naked.

"Why can't I put my clothes on?" Tina asked.

"Tina, we're going through an area that is completely private, as soon as we get there you would just take it all off again, so let's go."

Tina was really getting rattled, between her sexual frustration and the way we were treating her, I think she was about to scream.

"Well, that wasn't so bad, was it? Let me open the door for you and in you go, we're here." Tina's eyes popped wide open as she saw mom naked as well as Ty.

"OOP's, we must have come into the wrong room," yelped Tina as she started to turn around to leave.

"For heaven sake, Tina, these folks are just trying on some things just as you are. Don't tell me you never saw a naked woman or man before, we'll go in here, there's plenty of room."

"But, my god, you can see his, his, you know, thing. My god, it's enormous."

"Tina, please relax and let me try this panty and bra on you so that you can get on your way. Let's face, if you had to pay for these it would probably cost you nearly a weeks salary, so don't complain."

Tina kept taking side glances at Ty's cock, then mom spoke up. "Miss, I don't mind sharing this room with this man, he's very handsome but I'm getting very aroused looking at his big black penis."

"Just try to control yourself mam. Sir, are you having trouble getting into that bathing suit? Here, let me help you get it inside your suit."

I grabbed Ty's cock and gave it a few strokes, knowing that Tina was watching me and at the same time, she was getting aroused to the point of getting hysterical. Ty's cock was just about fully erect and I said, "sir, you'll just have to try to get your cock in yourself, I'm busy helping this young woman."

I went back to Tina and told her that I'd first put the bra on her, the kind that pressured the nipple out of the hole. After I put the bra on, I made sure that I put enough pressure on the fit to make sure her nipples extended to the max.

"Look, everyone, tell me what do you think of Tina's bra. Look how it really puffs up her nipples and makes them stick way out, don't you think it really looks sexy? Don't you feel like just sucking them?" I said as I gave each nipple a twist.

Tina looked at mom, and then at Ty, both of them seemingly in a state of arousal to the point where they were touching themselves sexually. "Tina, please stand still so that I can these panties on you so that you can leave, we're very busy today. Oh Tina, gosh, you're all wet and sticky, you'll ruin the panties. Just hold still so that I can dry you off, now spread your legs." I said that in a kind of stern voice as I took my hand and started rubbing her pussy.

"Oh fuck," screamed Tina, "Sir, would you please fuck me that big cock of yours before I go insane, please." she said in a begging way.

"Well I was thinking of asking this other lady because she's really got me hot watching her, and I know that she needs it badly. I tell you what, I don't want to ignore her need, but if you'll get on your knees and eat her pussy, I'll gladly put it into you doggie style."

"Oh god, whatever, but quick, I need to be fucked before I lose my mind."

Tina dropped down on her knees and quickly started sucking on mom's pussy, and mom grabbed the back of Tina's head and pulled Tina's head into her crotch so that Tina could hardly breath. Ty got onto his knees behind Tina and rammed his fat cock into Tina's soaked cunt.

Niki was watching her mini monitor as she was discussing the conclusion of the divorce papers that dad had just signed. As soon as she saw Ty stick his cock into Tina, she got up from her desk and told dad to exit via the hallway that looked into the dressing room.

Dad started walking to the exit door and he passed the dressing room, he turned his head twice to see if what he first saw was for real. He hesitated and then just stood there, watching a black man fucking a girl that was going down on a woman. Then it hit him, the woman was his now, ex wife. He was really getting turned on by watching her and he looked both ways to see if anyone was around, and then pulled out his cock and started to masturbate.

Niki was video taping him in the hall and had the volume turned down so that anyone in the hall would think that they were hearing something, in a muted way, through the wall. Then Tina raised her head to scream out that she was cumming and to get some air.

"Keep fucking me, you black bastard, keep fucking me with that fat cock until I pass out, shit it feels so fucking good in my cunt," and then she buried her face back into mom's pussy.

humpty
humpty
548 Followers