Cathy's Double Blowjob

Story Info
Cathy breaks the rules and pays the price.
2.1k words
4.18
143k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joejimoh
joejimoh
14 Followers

This is an actually that happened to me around 30 years ago when I was around 18 years old. As most teenagers know, especially girls, you need money to survive. I mean you've got to shop for clothes, go out on the weekends and have spending money.

At this particular time I did not work and I was looking for a job. I was driving and if I wanted to use my parents' car I had to put gas in it. So needless to say I wanted to work and make some money.

My friend Lynn was working at pizza place in the mall when she told me they were looking for more help during the holidays because they were really busy with all the shoppers.

I told Lynn I was interested and I came to fill out an application that next day.

It so happened that both of the mangers were in at the time and they interviewed me right away. They both were in their mid 20's and shared managerial duties on the afternoon and evening shifts.

Jesse was tall and somewhat thin, Roger was shorter and pretty fat. Neither one was that attractive, but I was looking for a job not a date.

The interview went well and they offered me the job. They wanted me to start the next day and I told them I could.

I was so excited to tell Lynn and to thank her for getting me an interview. About 6 months later, on a Thursday night almost near closing time, Lynn said she had to leave early to study for a test.

I said "No problem, I can finish cleaning up." So she left and I began to clean up as the mall was shutting down and there wouldn't be any more customers.

As I just finished closing up, Jesse called me into his office. So I went in and he told me to have a seat. He said to me, "Cathy, you're doing a great job and we really appreciate your hard work."

"But we have a problem", he said.

"What type of problem", I said.

"I was over by the employee lockers and I couldn't help but smell something strange on your jacket," he said.

I thought to myself, oh shit he smelled pot on my jacket from the joint I smoked during my break. "What kind of smell?" I asked. Jesse said, "It smells like pot."

"It can't be, I don't smoke pot," I said. "Then explain this for me," Jesse said. He then reached down under his desk and placed my purse on his desk.

I said, "What are doing with my purse? It's private property." "Not when you're on this property it's not," he said. And with that, he opened my purse and pulled out my bag of pot.

"Can you explain this?" Jesse said. "It's not mine, I'm holding it for a friend," I said.

"Yeah sure," he said. "No really, it's not mine," I said again.

"I don't believe you. We'll just go to the mall police and let them decide what to do," he said.

"No, please don't do that! I'll be in tons of trouble. Please, I won't ever bring it here again. I promise," I said.

"How am I supposed to believe you?" he said.

"I'll just have to prove it to you," I said.

Jesse said, "I know just how you can prove it". "How?" I said.

"I'll tell you," Jesse said. Then he got up from his chair, walked over to the door, and closed it.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "You're going to prove yourself right now," Jesse said.

Then he returned to his chair and sat down. "Come over here and suck my dick and I won't tell the police," Jesse said.

I said, "What!"

"Come over here, get down on your knees and suck my dick," he said.

"No fucking way! I'm not sucking your dick," I replied.

"Then we'll just have to go visit the mall police," Jesse said.

"There's no way I'm sucking your dick," I said again.

"That's fine, let's go see the mall police," Jesse said. Not knowing what to say or how to react, I just sat there silent.

He started to get up from his chair and I said, "No wait. I'll do it."

Jesse then sat back down in his chair and grinned as he waited for me. I got up from my seat and walked around behind his desk. I didn't like what I was being forced to do, but I didn't have a choice.

As I approached him, he started to unbuckle his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. He was seated in only his underwear as I slowly started to get down on my knees in front of him.

When I finally was down on my knees, I could tell by the bulge in his underwear that he was starting to get hard.

So I reached forward and began to rub his cock through his underwear. As I did that, his cock really started to stiffen. Within a minute or two, he was rock hard.

Now was the moment that I was dreading the most. My heart was really pounding and I was nervous and scared. I grabbed hold of the waistband of his underwear and started to pull them down.

I could tell Jesse was getting excited because he was breathing heavier.

As I pulled down his underwear, his stiff cock now stood at attention.

I was glad to see that he wasn't that big, maybe 6 inches, and I hoped he would cum quickly and get this over.

I grabbed hold of his cock with my hand and started to stroke him slowly. As I stroked his cock, I also began to rub his balls with my other hand.

He was becoming so aroused and pre-cum started to drip out of his cock. I thought that I could make him cum from a hand job.

Jesse soon caught on to my plan and I could no longer hold out giving him a blow job. He put his hand on the back of head and pulled it towards his waiting cock.

At this point, I had no choice, so I leaned forward and started licking the head of his cock as I continued to stroke it.

This made him go crazy! I started French kissing the head of his cock, swirling my tongue all around it.

For a second I found myself getting into too much and I slowed down. I had to remind myself I really didn't want to do this.

After a few more minutes of licking his cock head, I started to run my tongue and my mouth up and down the shaft.

As I kept working my mouth and my tongue up and down his shaft I could sense his body starting to get tense. I was hoping he was going to cum without having to put his cock in my mouth.

But I couldn't avoid it any longer, I had to make him cum and get it over. So down I went.

I started to suck long and slow up and down his cock using my tongue to swirl all around his shaft and then his cock head.

My lips were wrapped firmly around his shaft as I worked my mouth up and down on him.

Now I have to admit, that even though I didn't want to do this, I was beginning to enjoy giving him a blowjob.

Even though I wanted him to cum quickly, I started to tease his cock and give him a little more enjoyment than just a quick 2 minute suck.

His cock was actually turning me on and I thought to myself that I'm going to enjoy this too.

So I began using my mouth and my tongue to experiment on his cock. My tongue was all over his shaft. As I reached the head of his cock, I really enjoyed teasing it as I French kissed it all over.

For a moment, I just concentrated on sucking the head of his cock. This really drove him nuts and I figured he was going to cum soon.

It seemed as though I was working on him for at least 10 or 15 minutes and it was time for him to cum.

I reached down and started to rub his balls as I stroked his cock. He must have enjoyed it, because now he was beginning to squirm.

After a few more minutes, Jesse was ready to cum. And I was right.

"I'm going to cum," Jesse said. Then he started to stand up.

I told him to let me know when he was going to cum, because I don't like to swallow cum and I can usually trap it in my mouth and spit it out.

All of the sudden he pulled his cock out of my mouth. "What are you doing?" I asked.

Then without notice, as I was questioning him, Jesse let out an enormous load of cum right into my open mouth. It happened so fast and it was so huge that it went right down my throat. It was disgusting!

As I tried to turn away, he grabbed the back of my head, held his cock in front of my face, and let out another large load that splattered me right in the forehead and splashed into my hair.

I was screaming for him to stop as cum was dripping down my face! Cum was dripping out of my mouth. I couldn't believe it!

"I didn't tell you to do that," I said.

"Now you've proved yourself," Jesse said. He gave me a box of tissues to clean up.

As I was cleaning the cum off my face, the door opened and Roger walked in. Jesse had forgotten to lock the door earlier when he closed it.

Roger saw me still down on my knees as I was frantically trying to clean the cum that was still on my face. "What's going on here?" he said.

"Well, I just finished explaining our drug policy to Cathy," Jesse said.

"Does she understand it?" Roger asked.

"Oh, very well Roger," Jesse replied. "Are you sure Jesse?" Roger asked.

"If you want to explain it to her again, I'm sure she's willing to listen. Isn't that right Cathy?" Jesse said.

Before I could say anything, Roger was walking towards me and went around the desk where I was still kneeling.

The next thing I knew, his pants were coming down and he was standing there in his underwear.

"Can you show me what you learned about the drug policy?" Roger asked.

"Do I have a choice?" I said.

"Not really," he said.

He pulled down his shorts and revealed a rather large and still stiffening cock. It must have been 8 or 9 inches long. It was much bigger than Jesse's.

Roger sat down in the chair and I didn't waste any time. I leaned forward and went down on him quickly. My goal was to make him cum and make it fast.

So I gently wrapped my lips on the shaft of his cock and slowly went up and down on it. I started to stroke his cock in a rhythm as I was going down on him.

It appeared his staying power wasn't as good as Jesse's, because within minutes, Roger was starting to squirm in the chair.

I knew I had him ready to cum. So I continued on my mission to make him cum.

After my facial from Jesse, I figured I'd better swallow it all. Because I didn't want my face blasted again.

After a few more minutes, he began to moan and I knew it was time. So I started going up and down on him more quickly. He then put his head on the back of my head and held it still.

"Take your time Cathy, I don't want to cum yet," Roger said.

So I slowed down and started to work my tongue all over his cock. As I did this, I would go down on him and back up to the head of his cock from time to time.

I noticed that his balls began to tighten up and I knew he was going to cum soon.

I then reached down and started to massage his balls gently as I stroked his cock.

Roger started to squirm as he let out a grunt and unloaded his cum into my mouth. Streams of it filled my mouth as it hit the back of my throat.

I quickly swallowed it down and waited for another round. Sure enough, as I continued to stroke his cock, he let another load and I swallowed that one as well.

When I sensed that he was finished, I used my tongue to clean the head of his cock.

I couldn't wait to get out of that office. All I wanted to do now was get in my car and smoke a joint.

joejimoh
joejimoh
14 Followers