Cathy's Sick Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole time she came, she heard Harry and Nick chuckling at her sick and twisted performance. Their laughter, at her degrading act was a compelling addition to her climax, prolonging it and making it all the more demeaning, yet satisfying.

Nick waited a few moments then slapped her and said, "All right cunt, you've had yours, now get me mine."

Cathy was no longer at the heightened state of arousal she had been, and so didn't have the emotional drive to complete the vile demands of this total stranger. Yet, she knew that she must fulfill his needs, before she could get up off of her knees.

She licked his ass a few more times, and then shifted to his nasty scrotum, which was covered with a thin patch of hair and sweat covered wrinkle skin. The horrible aroma was practically unnoticed by her, as she gently took a ball at a time into her mouth and cleaned it with her lips and tongue. While Cathy worked on Nick's crotch, he gave Harry a run down of her talent, explaining in gross detail each act and how good he must taste to her. He said, "Because otherwise, she just would quit sucking on my nuts."

Nick grabbed a handful of her hair and guided her to his stiff prick saying, "Time to quit sucking my balls and time to suck out what's in 'em." His pleased laughter, at his own cleverness, was a less than subtle clue to his immaturity and proud chauvinism.

There was a time when Cathy would have objected strongly, at his ridiculous comment, but not now. Now she was a dirty slut, on her knees sucking his cock and accepting her behavior, as something that she needed...something that she was.

Unlike Tom, Nick's cock was longer and able to bang into the back of her throat, but that wasn't enough for him. He forced his cock past her tonsils, gagging her and telling her, "Now that's how a good cocksucking whore should eat cock. Take it all the way down, you fucking cunt. God damn, you're one nasty piece of work. Suck it slut, suck it hard and I'll give you a taste of the sweetest load of cum you ever ate."

Having just cum, Cathy was shocked at how aroused she still was, no doubt due to his verbal abuse of her, as well as his throat rape. Yet, she had been over used today and therefore knew that it was too soon since her last climax, for her to generate another. Still, she felt exhilaration from her willful and wanton vile slutiness. There was no question now, as to her true nature, and Cathy was anxious to explore the new world that was opening up to her.

Nick's increased heavy breathing was the signal that he was about to cum. She cupped his balls in her hand and squeezed a bit. Her timing was perfect. He began to shoot huge spurts of thick goo into her mouth, which she quickly swallowed, not wanting to miss a drop. She continued to suck on his softening prick, as he subjected her to the last thrusts of his hips into her face.

When his cock slipped from her soft lips, a woman's voice frightened her. "God damn it Harry, I told you the last time you were here, if you're going keep bringing your sluts in here to entertain your buddies, you guys are going to have to keep the noise down. I could lose my business license over some whore sucking cocks in here, even if it is under a table and for free."

Cathy looked to her right and saw a woman's chubby feet, stuffed into an old over used pair of flats. Her skirt hung down to her cubby ankles and she wore no hose or socks. Cathy was too humiliated to get off of the floor. At least if she stayed down here, she thought, the woman won't know who I am or what I look like.

Harry answered the woman's complaint, "Hey, the slut's just doing what a slut does, Wanda. I can't help it if Tom and Nick get a little loud when they shoot off in the bitch's mouth."

There it was again; that constant lack of any respect for her or her feelings. On the other hand, why should he show her the respect due a decent lady? She truly was a slut, just as he had said. And he had said it without the slightest hesitation or thought; as though it were a given fact that she was less than honorable...she was scum. Her pussy was getting wet again.

The woman, Wanda apparently, got huffy and pointed out, "You know what the deal is here Harry. If you're going to bring in sluts, than I gotta get mine. So tell your whore to get out here and service the owner of this fine eating establishment."

Harry gave a light tug on Cathy's hair and said, "Alright, cunt, sit up and face the music. It's time to expand your experience, with a pleasant little diversion to the other side of the fence."

As she got back onto the cheap padded bench seat, Cathy pulled her blouse closed and her skirt down. She cast a mortified glance at Wanda. The woman was about fifty and probably had never taken very good care of herself. She was badly overweight, not just pleasingly plump.

Working in a kitchen all day had left her clothes covered with the remnants of every meal she had prepared. Her huge sagging breasts had managed to capture the bulk of the grease and grime, as plainly displayed by the collection of stains, which emphasized her large tits and, in particular, her nipples. Her underarm sweat had made a large, dark indelible mark beneath each armpit. Her face showed the damage of acne from her youth and evidently it had been severe. She simply was the most disgusting woman Cathy had ever seen.

The woman looked Cathy over like a fox, in anticipation of eating the young chicken it had trapped in the hen house. Then, ignoring Cathy, she turned to Harry and said, "Well shithead, are you going to tell her what to do, or am I going to kick you two out of here?"

Harry's back got a little straighter, indicating his exception to her attitude. "God damn it, Wanda, you ain't got no call to be so pissed off. Just chill the fuck out." To Cathy he said, "Cunt, go with Wanda. Suck her pussy and do a good job of it. I know you ain't going to like it, but I betcha fifty bucks a slut like you'll get off on it."

Cathy looked at Harry with pleading eyes to no avail. Wanda wasted no time on her concerns, as she grabbed Cathy's wrist and pulled her out from the behind the table. "Come on bitch, I ain't got all fucking night. I got to get back to the kitchen."

With great reluctance, but in complete acquiescence, Cathy allowed herself to be dragged down the narrow hall, where the bathrooms were located. The women's room was a tiny, one person affair and smelled as though it hadn't been cleaned in a month. After locking the door, Wanda pushed her skirt to the floor and stepped out of it, as she sat on the toilet and began to pee.

Cathy was not so shocked by the woman's casual attitude toward her own nudity, as she was at the appearance of Wanda's fat thighs, which met at a forest of the fullest, thickest bunch of graying pubic hair she had ever seen. Cathy knew that she was expected to shove her face into that intimidating pile of fur and she was revolted at the prospect. Yet, her stomach growled with dirty desire.

College had provided Cathy with her one experience, with another woman. It was more out curiosity for both of them than any strong sexual attraction. She didn't regret doing it; it just didn't turn her on very much.

As Wanda finished pissing, she whipped off her blouse, revealing heavy sagging breasts, which bore several stretch marks and the occasional pimple. Cathy saw the long hair growing under the woman's arms, which lent further proof that the woman really was a pig.

Wanda crooked a finger at her, indicating that Cathy should get closer. "Come here sweetie, I've got a treat for you. I know how Harry teaches his bitches, so how about a quick cleaning of my armpits, before you chow down on my pussy?" She raised her arms, fully exposing the gross sweaty fur of her under arms. "Come on now, God damn it. Don't make me get mean, you stupid fucking cunt. Get on your knees and I'll bring 'em down to your delicate little mouth."

Cathy was about to wretch, as she dropped to her knees, before this demanding fat beast. Wanda grabbed her behind the head and pulled her to an armpit. Cathy inhaled the aroma of a day's worth of labor, which had accumulated in the woman's nasty under arm fur. The powerful odor began to work on her twisted need for degradation, which was at the core of Cathy's soul.

Her tongue reached out and ran from the base of Wanda's furry pit to the top edge of the thick forest, and then back to the center. Cathy was lost...Her desire for the vile flavors of this pigs body had taken over from her consciousness and turned her into a groveling scum loving slut. She buried her face into the armpit, licked and sucked until the vile taste had disappeared, and moved to the other side.

Wanda laughed at her rapid change of heart. Cathy's pussy was dripping wet, as Wanda said, "Holy shit, bitch, you really are a nasty one, aren't you? You're just drinking my sweat. How about cleaning up under my tits? I always collect a lot of nasty shit there. You're going to love it, slut."

Cathy needed no more prodding now. Once the second armpit had been reduced to a flavorless pile of hair, she moved her face to Wanda's disgusting pimply chest. She lifted one massive sweaty tit and began licking the liquid, which lay in abundance beneath the woman's fat boob.

The ringing in Cathy's ears was a new thing for her. It finally registered with her that her passion had her hearing things that didn't exist. It was as though her lust was a separate entity and was trying to communicate with her. Well, thought Cathy, message received. I'm a disgusting scum loving whore, and I can't go back now. Furthermore, she didn't want to go back to what she had been. She wasn't about to give up the beautiful ecstasy she had experienced, since Harry walked into her life and shown her what she had been missing.

As Cathy finished cleaning under Wanda's other huge breast, Wanda said, "Ok cunt, it's time to go for the gold."

Wanda spread her legs and scooted closer to the edge of the toilet seat. When Cathy's face began to push close to the wonderful smelly mess that was Wanda's cunt, she cast a quick glance into the toilet bowl. She saw it was filled with yellow piss and a rather large turd floating in it. The stench of the toilet was actually overwhelmed by the vile reek of Wanda's pussy.

Cathy placed her face at the outermost follicles of hair and took a few deep breaths. The incredibly strong scent of dirty, musky cunt and piss was amazing and she could wait no longer, as she plunged her face into the thick putrid mess of fur. Wanda laughed at her obvious shift in desire and delighted in taunting her. "That's it, slut. Just be yourself."

She opened her mouth and thrust her tongue out, seeking the entrance to the fat bitch's pussy, as her lips were assaulted by the nasty gray hairs. She really had to press hard, in order to get her face close enough to find her goal. But, with great effort, she was victorious, as her tongue discovered the filthy wet lips of Wanda's wanton cunt. Cathy moaned with blatant arousal, as the full horrible flavor of decay invaded her senses. Her tongue slipped easily into Wanda's boiling pussy and was rewarded with the taste of another woman's juices for only the second time in her life.

Once inside of Wanda's gapping cunt, she found a clean slimy fluid, which flowed over her taste buds. She sucked as hard as she could, in an effort to get all of it, least it go to waste. But it just kept flooding her mouth. The fat pig wouldn't stop producing the wonderful greasy slime that had Cathy on the edge of a huge climax. But, she knew better than to succumb to her lust just yet.

She withdrew her tongue and put it to use on the delightfully stiff clitoris of the woman, who now was thrusting her hips brutally at Cathy's mouth. Wanda was moaning loudly and uttering vile curses, which were coming from her so rapidly that Cathy couldn't understand them. Then, capturing Cathy's head in her dirty fingers, Wanda ground her clit against Cathy's tongue, drawing blood, as she abused the younger woman's face and exploded with demented joy. A flood of musky fluid filled Cathy's mouth and ran down her blouse, soaking it to the skin.

With Wanda's climax on the wane, Cathy was free to pursue her own nasty bliss. As she began to rapidly finger her own clit, Wanda let out a huge smelly fart. Cathy's face was still in the woman's crotch, so she received the full benefit of the obnoxious gas, which sent her into a crazy spinning world of twisted pleasure, and then it all went blank.

When Cathy recovered consciousness, Wanda was dressed and actually washing her hands. She kicked Cathy in the side and said, "There ain't no sleeping in here, cunt. Other people have to piss and shit. By the way, I noticed you got your nut pretty good, babe. If you ever want a free meal or few drinks, come on by. Of course, you know what I'll expect."

As Cathy rose to her feet, she responded, "I don't know Wanda, this is all knew to me."

Wanda gave her a surprisingly kind smile and said, "It's OK, honey. You're a natural."

Wanda left for the kitchen. Cathy checked herself in the mirror and was disgusted at the image that starred back at her. Her hair was a mess. Her makeup was all over her face and her blouse was drenched with the goo that had exploded out of Wanda's pussy. She cleaned up as best she could, but there was no way to hide the vast area of wetness on the front of her sheer, and now ruined blouse.

When she sat down across from Harry, he didn't say a word about the blouse. He looked at her, with a knowing grin that said, 'I know that you're beginning to find yourself. I know that you know you're a dirty, nasty, scum sucking cunt.'

He stood up and announced, "Come on, bitch. I've got a very special place that you're going to love."

The way he said it sent shivers down her spine.

End maybe

*

This is a pretty gross story. If you want more, you'll have to request it. Otherwise I'll let it die right here. If I go on, Cathy's only going to get more sick stuff thrown her way.

Hey how about some feedback??

12