Catia Becomes a Ladyboy Escort

Story Info
Mateus is trained as a sissy, used as a slut.
9.1k words
65.6k
54
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers

The days when poverty stricken parents sold their children into slavery are a distant memory. They are stories from the nineteenth century not the twenty-first. This said, parents are quite entitled to earn a 'finder's fee' if they introduce prospective staff to an employer.

Times were hard in Rio de Janeiro and Mateus' father wanted the best for his son. As the boy was undeniably handsome, he felt he would be better escorting bored American widows at two thousand reais a night rather than working as a cleaner when he would barely receive this in a month. So after a heart-to-heart with his son, he took him along to a 'specialised' recruitment agency.

Mrs Ribeiro ran the agency in question. She in turn provided 'introductions' to escort agencies. It was much easier to place (or sell) girls, but she also took boys if they were attractive enough. She smiled as Mateus and his father entered her office. The poor boy was obviously scared out of his wits, but his father looked determined to see things through. She began by explaining the benefits of working in the sex industry; stressing the pay, the glamour, the opportunity to meet interesting people and the chance to dine in the very best restaurants. But she also warned Mateus to be careful as the business contained a depressing number of charlatans. In contrast, she emphasised her firm's excellent reputation and connections. She then promised Mateus that if he signed-up, she would do her upmost to place him with a really high-class escort agency.

Although Mateus was tongue-tied, his father confirmed his son would like to become an escort. The boy was still clearly petrified and to start with she found it difficult to extract even the most basic information needed for the application form. For instance, it took several tries before he finally admitted he was a virgin. But gradually Mateus seemed to relax. He started to smile and joke at some of the more personal questions. Even so, he was clearly stunned when Mrs Ribeiro told him to undress. He looked pleadingly at his father, but all he received was a nod to say he should obey. Grudgingly he went to the side of the room and stripped to his boxers.

"Come on Mateus, those as well. I am not running a secretarial service."

Very reluctantly Mateus lowered his shorts and stood naked in front of Mrs Ribeiro.

"Spread your legs and put your hands behind your back."

Mateus obeyed. She then photographed him front and back. Barely suppressing a smile, she made him bend over and finally, to Mateus' acute embarrassment, wanted a picture of him fully erect.

Mrs Ribeiro found humiliating the boy such fun that she made him sit naked through the rest of the interview. Formalities finished, she explained his details would be placed on her secure website and she hoped to contact him with some offers in the next two or three weeks. She had sold several 'well developed' gym-fit boys, but recognised that Mateus was different; he was barely 5'5" tall, had a smallish penis and a slight build. On the plus side, he was undoubtedly 'cute' in an androgynous kind of way. His hairstyle still had something of the 'choirboy' look, lacking the sophistication most boys showed by his age. Even so, she was still fairly confident that she would be able to negotiate a sale.

To Mrs Ribeiro's surprise no serious offers were forthcoming. There were the normal perverts. She did not mind these on principle, the problem was that they were poor perverts, who could not hope to pay Mateus' placement fee. After three weeks she contacted Mateus' father and admitted her failure. She said they needed to widen the potential pool of employers and suggested they add the fact that 'Mateus would be willing to escort a limited number of gentlemen'. Mateus was now already mentally spending the money he hoped he would earn as an escort and after being told this was his only realistic hope, he agreed. Telling himself he would limit himself to one man a month. He now waited desperate for the first offer, but it still did not come. He wondered if they should delete the words 'a limited number'.

Mrs Ribeiro was also frustrated. She was bored receiving almost daily calls from Mateus' father and having to tell him that there were no offers for his son. Trying to place boys simply wasn't worth the effort. The only enquiries she ever got were for 'ladyboys'. This option had never even been discussed. Anyway, the surgery was expensive and there was no way Mateus' father could afford the fees. But after another irritating phone call, she suggested they add a paragraph to say, 'Mateus would soon be providing TV services' and see if this provoked any interest. Mrs Ribeiro listened as Mateus' father considered this, balancing his conservative distaste with his natural greed. Eventually he agreed to discuss the idea with his son. He told Mateus that many clients liked boys to put on make-up and dress in silk lingerie and if he was prepared to do this he might get into a better agency. Mateus agreed almost without thinking. He now had his heart set on being an escort and this seemed a small sacrifice to get the riches that he had been promised.

The next day Mrs Ribeiro received very business-like phone call from a 'Miss Ferreira', a representative of the Cartwright & Palmer agency. There was no heavy breathing or obscene questions, all she wanted was information, lots of it. Miss Ferreira wanted evidence of Mateus' age and education, data on any health issues, proof he was not being coerced into 'the industry' and a thousand other details. The list was endless, but there was something in the lady's manner that would brook no contradiction. It took Mrs Ribeiro almost two days to get everything together and e-mailed. About an hour after she had sent the mail, she was notified a she had received a two thousand reais deposit to show the agency's 'goodwill'.

The following day Miss Ferreira called to say that the documentation appeared to be in order and that she was prepared to offer the following deal. Cartwright & Palmer would pay Mateus' cosmetic surgery costs up to R$40,000 on receipt of formal invoices and photos of Mateus after the operation. If the surgery was successful, they would then pay R$100,000 for a formal introduction and a one year contract for his services.

Mrs Ribeiro was shocked at the speed things were now moving. She had to find a reputable surgeon and more to the point persuade Mateus to accept the offer. This would be tricky as she knew his father had not been totally honest about what being a ladyboy involved. In the end a fair amount of pressure was required. They stressed that the surgery would be reversible and if he was to 'back out' now Mrs Ribeiro would drop him as a client and ensure no other agency would ever consider taking him onto their books. She also emphasised, without really knowing if it was true, that the surgery was almost painless. In the end Mateus buckled under the pressure and signed. His training and strict diet started immediately.

The fact that Mateus was starving by the time he entered the clinic only added to his feeling of nervousness. After a boring day in bed, he was told the operation would be then next morning. When he came round the following evening all he knew was his face and chest were heavily bandaged. They were sore but not too painful. The doctor said that the operation had been a success, but Mateus would be kept in hospital for a week for observation and he warned that he would have to take things 'easy' for a least a week after that. He then handed over a few copies of Vogue and told Mateus to try and get some sleep. This he found hard, there was far too much going through his mind. What had he done?

The next day the doctor removed the bandaged from Mateus' chest and he saw his tits. They looked so alien and unnatural, he could not understand what he had been thinking when he agreed to become a ladyboy.

Later that week, Mrs Ribeiro arrived to see how he was. Somehow she reconciled Mateus to life as a girl. At least on a temporary basis. To the nurses' amusement she then applied some makeup and took a few photographs of him 'topless'. These she explained were to send to Miss Ferreira.

The following day when she visited she congratulated Mateus, saying the agency had been impressed by the photos and she was confident he would soon be earning 'pot loads of cash'. She told Mateus that from now on he would only wear female clothing and would be known as 'Cátia'. She apologised that they had not consulted him on the choice of name, but they needed to start building his personal web-site and had to ensure he did not have the same name as any of the other girls working for the agency.

To represent the change she made him remove his pyjamas and gave him a silk negligée to wear. It was almost weightless and made of high-quality sky blue silk, adorned with tasteful cream lace. As Mateus let it slip down his body, he was amazed when he saw how short it was. It barely covered his bottom. Looking up he saw Mrs Ribeiro holding out a tiny pair of matching silk panties. He protested vigorously. But Mrs Ribeiro would not relent. He found it deeply humiliating walking around the ward. He could hear his fellow patients whispering and laughing at his expense. The doctors and nurses were more professional, but rapidly started using the name 'Cátia' and treating him like a girl. There was no turning back now, he was a ladyboy like it or not.

Mateus couldn't hide his new breasts from his parents when they visited. His mother reluctantly conceded he was old enough to make his own decisions. His father was more positive, fascinated by the money his son could soon be making. Both studiously avoided asking their son what he would be expected to do for his dates. When they finally left, he mused they would soon be the only people who would still call him Mateus, to everyone else he would be 'Cátia'. He knew he had to get used to being a girl.

As part of her feminisation, two nurses appeared one day and forced 'Cátia' to strip. They then took great delight in smearing shaving foam all over her body and shaving all her hair from the neck downwards. Cátia felt extremely vulnerable as she lay naked, legs spread, watching the nurses massage the foam into her pubes. As they shaved her cock she found she was getting a huge erection, to their great amusement. Before they shaved the hair between her buttocks, the younger of the two nurses giggled saying, "OK, sissy 'get on all fours'. A phrase I suspect you will hear a lot in future." Cátia felt clean but very naked by the time the nurses allowed her to put her negligée back on. The older nurse finally handed over Cátia's panties and explained she was now expected to do a full 'feminine' shave on a daily basis and that her cock must be absolutely perfectly smooth.

On the day she left the clinic, Cátia did her makeup and dressed with great care. She was nervous about leaving as a girl a mere week after she arrived as a boy. She felt a little unsteady on the stilettos and embarrassed at how short the skirt was that she had been given, but there was no backing out now. She knew she simply had to get into the agency. Cátia realised she had been incredibly stupid in agreeing to the operation without such a guarantee. She couldn't go back to her old friends with 32C tits. What would she do if Miss Ferreira didn't 'buy' her?

Miss Ferreira had liked the photographs that Mrs Ribeiro had sent but knew these could be manipulated. She therefore arranged for her administrative assistant, Isabela, to check Cátia out in the flesh.

Isabela was not pleased at being given this chore. She expected to meet some absurd rugby player in a short skirt. Miss Ferreira had told her to take Cátia to the beach, but she was determined to get things over and done with. If he was no good, she would undertake a brief interview at a Coffee shop and be back in Búzios by lunchtime.

She slowed down at the intersection where they agreed to meet and was amazed when she saw Cátia. The girl, and she truly looked like a girl, a very attractive girl, was dressed in a very short denim skirt and tight T shirt with a cheap handbag over her shoulder. But Isabela still winced as she prepared for the girl's over-powering perfume and general coarseness.

In fact she was pleasantly surprised, the girl was clean and instead of being 'bold and brassy' seemed a timid little thing. As they drove to the beach, Isabela tried to start a conversation, but Cátia was obviously terribly nervous. The girl knew this was an interview and was so obviously trying to say the right thing that she was almost incoherent.

When they got to the resort, Isabela booked into an inexpensive hotel and took Cátia up to their room. Throwing her bag on the bed, she lay on the sofa and looked at her charge.

"Come on Cátia, take your clothes off. I want to have a good look at you."

Cátia was taken aback by the woman's tone, but bowed to the inevitable and slowly took off her clothes. First struggling out of her skirt, then the T shirt and bra and finally she slipped her panties down her long legs. Now naked she stood in the centre of the room, hands behind her back waiting for what the woman had in store for her.

Isabela just looked. She didn't say anything, but was impressed. Cátia had a sweet cherubic face and a lithe and well-toned body. She had short straight strawberry blonde hair, kept out of her eyes with two hairclips. Her tits were convincing and her penis was small, but cute. The girl was clearly scared, but the fact she was prepared to strip naked in front of a total stranger must mean she was determined to join the agency.

"So you want to become an escort."

"Yes, Miss."

"Are you taking any female hormone pills?"

"No, Miss."

"Good, I will decide on things like that. Now, have you slept with girls?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Boys?"

"Yes, Miss."

"As a top or bottom?"

"Both, Miss."

"Oral sex?"

"Yes, Miss."

"What about bondage?"

"Yes, Miss."

"All at the tender age of eighteen. If you are telling the truth, young lady, you are something of a slut. We will find out soon enough. But what my boss really wants to know is, if you can really pass as a girl." Isabela reached into her bag and pulled out a metallic-blue bikini, "You will wear this and I will be watching the guys' reaction."

Cátia was used to wearing long baggy shorts at the beach so was amazed by the bikini. As she picked it up she saw the top would barely cover her nipples never mind her full breasts and the bottoms had a thong back. Looking around, she saw Isabela's hard stare, she clearly expected Cátia to dress in front of her. This she did turning her back, as she squeezed her cock between her legs. It felt so insecure, even the slightest movement risked it being dislodged. She couldn't even imagine the resulting embarrassment. Finished she stood before Isabela to see if she was satisfied. Isabela made no comment, merely going to the bathroom to change into her modest one-piece bathing suit.

Cátia felt terribly embarrassed as they walked down the road to the beach. She could just feel ever male eye on her almost naked arse. She was just dreading a catcall, some obscene comment or worse, meeting one of her old friends.

When they got to beach and started sunbathing, Cátia hoped the worst was over. But no, Isabela kept making her get up on one errand after another. Always watching people's reactions. They ate lunch at one of the beach-side bars, during which no less than three men tried to chat Cátia up in a mere half hour. Isabela knew she was passing the test, but the girl was still very uptight and obeyed her instructions without question. Towards the end of the afternoon, she made Cátia take her top off and slowly massage sun cream into her tits. Isabela noticed men taking photos of the girl on their phones. Cátia was mortified.

Isabela decided she would have some fun. Miss Ferreira could not blame her for giving Cátia a comprehensive interview. So as soon as they got back to their hotel room, Isabela turned to Cátia and said, "It's too late to go back to town tonight. We'll stay here and return first thing tomorrow. I am now going to take a shower. Take off your bikini and wait for me."

Isabela watched Cátia as she stripped off. In the privacy of the bathroom she gave her clit a good rub as she showered. The girl's body and submissive attitude was a huge turn-on. She had to have her. Putting on one of the hotel's fluffy bathrobes Isabela returned to the bedroom, to see Cátia dressed in her black underwear.

Feigning irritation, Isabela asked, "Did I say you could get dressed?"

Cátia obviously frightened immediately started removing her bra saying, "No, Miss, I'm sorry."

"You must learn obedience if you are going to work as an escort. Come here and lay over my knee."

Cátia did so and almost immediately felt the sting as Isabela started spanking her. The pain was bad but the humiliation was worse. No one had spanked her since she was a small child. Isabela gave her twelve increasingly hard slaps on the buttocks, watching as they glowed pink. Eventually she stopped and eased her hand between Cátia's legs. She then clasped Cátia's cock and began massaging it, "Obedience, girl. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss, I am sorry."

"Alright. Now let's see if you can give a reasonable massage. This is an important skill if you are going to make it as an escort." Isabela stood up, took off her robe and lay naked on the bed.

This time Cátia didn't even dream of getting dressed. She started on Isabela's shoulders and gradually worked down her body. She didn't know what was required. Did Isabela just want a massage or was this code for sex? Cátia knew if she guessed wrong, Isabela could easily veto her from the agency. Tentatively Cátia put her hand between Isabela's legs massaging the woman's inner thighs. Isabela could not supress a moan of pleasure.

She eased her legs further apart, "Come on girl, rim me." Cátia had never even dreamt of doing this before, but she had gone so far that there was no turning back. She got down on her knees and started to lick Isabela's anus. It felt so degrading forcing her tongue between Isabela's buttocks, but she knew she would do anything to gratify the woman. She was relieved to hear more sighs of pleasure.

"Good girl. Now do my front."

Isabela turned over to reveal an almost perfect body. Cátia did not hesitate and began to massage her shoulders then moved to her tits, gently licking then sucking Isabela's nipples. She massaged Isabela's stomach and tenderly covered her body in kisses. Cátia then moved to her thighs, gently stroking, then licking her soft skin. Finally reached between Isabela's legs. When it came to Isabela's pussy, she knew what was required and started nibbling her clit then moved to lick the labia. Isabela started moaning then crying with pleasure. Cátia continued with growing urgency, desperate to please. She was now very excited and desperately wanted to fuck the woman. But every time she raised her head, Isabela grabbed her hair and worked it between her legs shouting, "Lick, you slut." So Cátia obeyed with ever greater urgency. Suddenly Isabela arched her back, tensing as she orgasmed. Cátia did not stop and forced her tongue deeper into Isabela's pussy until she brought her to a second even more powerful orgasm.

Isabela pulled Cátia up and embraced her. "You, my darling girl have passed the test. If you give your clients as much pleasure as you have given me, you will make a wonderful whore."

Cátia was hugely relieved and spontaneously kissed Isabela.

Isabela stroked Cátia's cock, "I really enjoyed that, but are you sure you could perform with that enthusiasm three or four times a day?"

"Yes, Miss. I really want to do this."

TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers