Catia Becomes a Ladyboy Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Initially after she had been 'inspected' by Isabela, Cátia would pull on a pair of panties and go down the corridor to Miss Sampaio's office. There she would spread her legs wide open as Miss Sampaio inserted her probe into her hair follicles in her pubic area before removing the hairs with tweezers. These sessions gave Cátia the perfectly smooth skin, her clients valued.

It was about a month after Cátia had arrived at the villa. She had just spent two hours fucking a rather sweet female politician and she was totally exhausted. She unbuttoned her white satin shirt, pulled down the microskirt from her schoolgirl outfit and threw her thong into a corner of the room. Twenty minutes later she was still lying naked on her bed, when her sweet dreams were interrupted by a loud knock on the door. She sprang up, surprised and a little worried. Safira and girls never bothered knocking and would just walk in. Had she forgotten about an appointment? She pulled on some knickers and found her pale pink silk robe. She hurriedly checked herself in the mirror to make sure she was showing enough leg and cleavage. Opening the door she was greeted by Miss Ferreira and a man she did not recognise.

"Cátia, we haven't caught you at a bad moment have we?"

"No Miss, please come in."

She noticed Miss Ferreira was treating the man with some deference. Was he her boss or an important client? Cátia let her robe fall open as she sat down, letting the man see a lot of naked thigh.

"Well Ray, this is our new ladyboy that I was telling you about. A risk, but I felt we should be able to offer the service. In fact she is proving very popular." She then passed him the list of the sexual services Cátia had promised to provide.

He reviewed it, quietly saying, "Impressive, Natalia. We have to innovate and if this is what the market wants ..."

Miss Ferreira turned to Cátia, "Come on, knickers off. Let Mr Palmer see what he's getting for his money."

Cátia rose and let her robe fall to the floor and stepped out of her panties. She had learned to strip with a languid grace. But she was still embarrassed as she stood there naked. Mr Palmer had never seen a ladyboy in the flesh. He could not take his eyes from her penis, it had been totally shaved and was not unduly large but looked so incongruous on her perfectly feminine body. He had been worried that Natalia had hired some monster, but Cátia was anything but, in fact she looked like an angel. Cátia turned around so the man, who she now assumed was the owner of the Agency, could see her pert arse.

"Where did you work before you came to us?"

"Nowhere, Sir. I had always wanted to be an escort but didn't have the chance Miss Ferreira offered to pay for these." Cátia then cupped her tits.

"How are you finding the clients? Are they treating you well?"

"They are very kind, Sir."

"She's cute isn't she? I am sure she would only be too pleased to show you what she is capable of. They say she's a frisky little hussy."

Cátia smiled hopefully. In the end Mr Palmer turned her down, but he had not been so tempted for years. The interview over Cátia, still naked, escorted them from the room.

One day as Cátia sat in front of her mirror doing her hair, she mused on the power of habit. A few months ago she would have been wearing a favourite pair of jeans and a Fluminense sweatshirt sporting several days' worth of stubble. Now she rose each morning and spent a good forty minutes on her hair and makeup, before slipping into a bikini or a designer dress if she had a lunch date. Before things could be relaxed, now she had to be perfectly presented at all times. She wondered if she could ever return to the 'male world'. She now felt totally comfortable in women's clothes, she loved the silkiness of the underwear and the elegance of the dresses that Miss Ferreira had bought her. Being admired and lusted over made Cátia feel great. She also loved the girls' refined if inconsequential gossip.

Cátia had begun to enjoy anal sex. She relished the moment when she could strip off her tight little panties, spread her legs and wait for a client. She got the same thrill from kneeling before a client and sucking cock. This total submission to a client just added to her desire. She was a whore and proud of it.

Cátia realised she was the living embodiment of L. P. Hartley's line, 'The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there.' She was now shocked at the squalid and unsophisticated life she used to lead, but she knew 'Mateus' would be equally shocked by her acquiescence with her customers' most sordid desires and how she might sleep with dozens of men and women each week. There was almost no sexual act she would not do if the fee was great enough. Who is to say who was right?

Since she had arrived at the villa, Cátia had never stopped thinking about her looks. She knew that for a prostitute her looks were her livelihood. She had allowed her hair to grow until it was just off her shoulders, then got it bleached blonde wore it with a centre parting. She was pleased with her 'look', it made the most of her 'cute', youthful features. Initially a diet was a chore, but after a few weeks it became a way of life, as did her makeup.

The steady stream of customers gave her the income to go shopping. Safira took her to the best boutiques and soon she had a full closet with the smartest names on her dresses, handbags and shoes. The dresses were classically elegant but all the same only reached mid-thigh and were cut to show off Cátia's figure. She also enjoyed shopping for jewellery, but much of her collection came from appreciative clients.

Cátia had been booked to entertain a lawyer called Tadeu. The evening started with dinner in one of Rio's best restaurants, one of her regular haunts. Tadeu was charming and Cátia willingly allowed his hand to slip up her dress and gently massage her cock and inner thigh. Cátia was excited, she knew she was going to enjoy the evening.

On getting back to his flat Cátia slipped off her dress and sat down next to her client, "Tadeu, can I help you relax?" Her hand moved over his groin and unzipped his flies. She then slowly fell to her knees and took his cock into her mouth. She forced his penis as far down her throat as she could manage. Taking in out, she then proceeded to lick its underside, then his balls. Finally she returned to his now very erect member. She went down again and again. This was her job, this is what she was good at. She was going to show Tadeu how a ladyboy can give the best blowjobs imaginable. She felt him stiffen but before he could cum he pulled her head back by her hair.

Cátia was momentarily worried she had annoyed him, but his face betrayed his feeling of absolute lust. Almost in a trance, he led her to a bedroom. It was dominated by a large double bed covered in a shiny black PVC sheet. Tadeu forced her to lie down on her front, resting her stomach on a large PVC covered pillow. He then tied her wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed with some bright red rope. She was now helpless and knew it.

Tadeu eased his hand between her legs and stroked her penis through her tight silk panties. Cátia winced as she became erect. He then leaned over and kissed her. Cátia was frightened as she felt him place a knife against her thighs. She was about to cry out, when Tadeu twisted the blade and cut the side of her panties. He did this to the other side. Then he cut off her bra. Cátia was now naked except for her stockings and suspenders.

Tadeu stepped back and surveyed his prey, leaning forward he put his hand between her legs and clutched her penis. Cátia did not know if this was to get her hard or to cause her pain. The strength of his grip was torture and she squealed at the discomfort. He roughly masturbated Cátia whispering, "Come on you little slut, let me see what you have got." He then started slapping her penis. It hurt, it hurt a lot.

Tiring of his game, Tadeu released Cátia's cock and clutched her buttocks pulling them apart. Kneeling on the bed, he slowly entered her. Although he started slowly, Tadeu soon started fucking her with an animal desire. Thrusting again and again into her tight arse. She had been expecting gentle romantic sex after such a civilised dinner, put no this was a 'punishment fuck'. Tadeu seemed to enjoy her cries of pain and thrust ever harder. As he did so he grabbed Cátia's tits, sadistically squeezing her nipples. His body slammed into her buttocks without respite. Cátia had never been buggered like this before. The pain was horrific. She felt an incredible relief when he finally came. Relaxing he lay down beside her and gently wiped away her tears. Cátia expected to be released but after a brief kiss, Tadeu went back to his own bedroom. Cátia found it hard to sleep as her arms and legs were tightly bound and soon began to ache. In addition, as she cooled down her skin stuck to the PVC sheets.

He returned at 2.30 am and then again at 7 am and fucked her each time with renewed vigour. The second time Cátia had been asleep and was only woken when Tadeu slapped her behind, seconds before entering her. When Cátia heard the door open a couple of hours later she started to beg Tadeu not to continue. She cried her arse was now raw and she could not take another fucking. But looking up she saw a solemn faced butler. He said nothing as he untied her. He suppressed any surprise he may have felt when he saw her penis, merely inviting 'madam' to take a shower in the adjoining bathroom.

Cátia washed, did her hair, but couldn't find her dress and seeing her ruined bra or panties had no choice but to leave the bedroom in her stockings and suspenders. The butler was tidying and pretended to be surprised to see her. Eventually he found 'madam's' dress. He briefly apologised that Tadeu was not there, explaining he had been called away to deal with an unspecified emergency. He then handed over a thick envelope of banknotes and wished her good morning telling her to be sure to go by the tradesman's entrance. As she left the apartment block she felt very self-conscious in her short evening dress on the 'walk of shame'.

Tadeu was one of her many clients. They varied from the romantic to the vicious, the considerate to the arrogant, the active to the passive and the charming to the boring. The best she would have slept with for pleasure, most she found easy to please and with the bastards like Tadeu, she merely thought about the money.

Cátia studied people's reactions and recognised that as an attractive single girl, she was often recognised as an escort, but never as a ladyboy. She simply revelled in her life as a female. She loved her clothes, was proud of her tits and relished her varied and often incredibly stimulating sex-life. She knew she would never exchange the glamour of her current life to the drab existence that had been Mateus' lot. She was a ladyboy for life.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
loved it

Very good writing.. please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice.

I must admit, in all my time reading erotic stories, I have encountered few which could compare with this one in writing quality. This would imply that either this one is really good, or the rest suck. I think it's a bit of both, really, but that's just my view.

Oh, and just so that I can get it out of my system, the writing in Fifty shades o' Grey is terrible. You'd almost think that it was written on a mobile phone.. oh wait, it was. (Parts of it anyhow)

LadyPenelope784LadyPenelope784over 8 years ago
Well done

I am a little "mature" to be an escort myself now. What a lovely fantasy for my younger years though.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsover 8 years ago

Just loved it!! Perfect! As a Brazilian sissy myself (although not from Rio (from Santos, São Paulo instead), and unfortunately still in transition and not escorting) it hits me so close to home! Oh, how much I wish I could be Cátia!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Slut is Born Young man forced to be a womanin Transgender & Crossdressers
Lesser of Two Evils A man's choices will transform him into a cum slut.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Finishing School for Shemales David is turned into the ultimate sex toy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Trapped and Trained Ch. 01 Man is drugged, then dressed up and trained to be a slut.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Party Slut Never fall asleep at parties!in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories