Catnip: The Back Story

Story Info
He discovers where Bast & Bella met.
2.3k words
4.59
24.9k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people involved in the story are over 18,, and fictitious if necessary I will make up the documentation and put it on file for public records.

I was sitting at the table drinking a cup of coffee in Bast's kitchen the morning after our wonderful party. I was feeling very good, after the party Bella agreed to stay the night, and we spent most of the time having sex in every position imaginable. Being a cat person I found out I'm extremely flexible, which added to the fun. Remind me to tell the story of the after party sex sometime. Well, after a little while Bella walked into the kitchen. When she walked in she leaned over me and gave me a passionate kiss, then she walked over, and poured herself a cup of coffee. She then sat next to me, and slid her hand down to my cock, and gave it a playful squeeze. "How'd you like last night?"

"Great. " I replied, "But something's bothering me about this whole animal people thing. Like what god or goddess watches over you? Also where did the two of you meet?"(Inquisitive aren't I?)

Bella looked at me, and set down her coffee. " Well first my deity is the wonderful goddesses Hera. A fine person, just don't piss her off. Second, I know Bast from before she was Bast. It was about 5 years ago.... " (ripple effect for a flashback, with Bella telling the story. )

Bast was traveling the world for her summer vacation, and she and I hadmet on the way to Egypt. I had just left Greece, where I met Hera, and got my blessing. It was all form and function. Well Bast and I hit it off instantly, we became fast friends, but I knew there was more to her, than either of us thought, and for some reason I couldn't help staring at her body, I did what I could to keep my eyes on her face, but she knew, and I knew she kept making small looks at me. Since we were traveling by train, we had a few days to get to know each other, and I wanted to use as much of those to know my new friend.

About two days into the trip we decided to go to the dining car with a bar, and have a few drinks. We were 18 at the time, but none of that twenty one or older thing thankfully. Well we got really drunk, and started back for our rooms. When we got to my room, I invited her in, so we could hang out, since we were both drunk. Well she came in, and we started talking about things like the trip, and guys, and when women talk about guys we usually start talking about sex, or our exes and sex.

Well the discussion was a very profound effect on me, and I noticed the same about her. After a few more minutes of talking, we had started sitting close to each other. The topic had then turned to kissing, and I had asked her" So, who have you kissed?" "A few boys, then one time, my best girlfriend, it was interesting. " she replied, and instantly blushed a bright crimson at mention of that. I told her I had also kissed my best girl friend, and it also was interesting. She seemed to feel a little less embarrassed at that "Have you ever thought about doing it again? Kissing another girl I mean. " She asked me with what I could only call nervousness in her eyes. As an answer I leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips.

After a few seconds I pulled away, and looked at her. Her eyes were closed, and her lips parted a little. She then opened her eyes" Did that answer your question?" I asked her. She then looked at me and leaned towards me, and kissed me. This time instead of just kissing our two lips she slid her tongue in my mouth. I was shocked at first but started kissing back running my tongue against hers. Her hand went to my breast, and started rubbing me, and my nipples stiffened in response. After a minute of kissing like this we both undressed. I marveled at her body, and when I undressed she softly whistled. I never thought much of my body, but she liked what she saw.

Once nude we started kissing again, our breasts rubbing against each other, our nipple seemingly copying what our tongues were doing. She started kissing over to my neck, and started nibbling. I was enjoying this immensely. She slid her hand down my body, and cupped her hand on my pussy. I moaned approvingly into the kiss, and slid my hand down to her pussy, and started running my fingers everywhere I could, but not inserting a finger, not sure if I should, because I noticed she hadn't.

After a few moment I noticed she was very hesitant to do that, so I took the initiative, and rubbed my finger between her pussy lips, she was so wet. She gasped then finding the courage she did the same. I then slid a finger inside of her eliciting a long moan from her. Her finger found my clit, and started rubbing, which got me moaning. We broke the kiss and separated our bodies far enough to see what we were doing. She took her free hand, and started rubbing my tits, tweaking my nipples, and rubbing my cleavage. I noticed her breath was getting labored, as was mine. So we quickened our pace almost simultaneously. Her finger rubbing my clit, and her hand on my breast had me ready to cum quickly, so I stroked my finger in and out of her faster even sliding my finger over her clit, and then we came. I came first, and almost went blind from pleasure. I swear my eyesight went away for a second, but I didn't stop, and heard her cum as a long drawn out half moan half scream escaped her lips we kept fingering each other through our orgasms, until we came down enough to disengage our fingers from each other. We looked at each other, and kissed softly, and promptly laid down to sleep. We passed out almost instantly.

We woke up the next morning holding each other close. She looked me in the eyes, as if from a dream. Then her eyes widened and she said. "Did we do what I think we did last night?" I looked at her, and nodded happily. She blushed again, and we held each other close. It was great, but looking back I would have to say Bast was way to shy and nervous at the time. Not that I was much better.

Later that day we arrived in Egypt. We both got off the train and founda hotel room to share. That night we lay in the same bed, and kissed, but for some reason that was it. I asked her about it, and she said" Last night was great, but I'm normally too shy, and the drinks dropped my inhibitions, but I'm still kind of shy. " Give me a little time to re adjust my self, and I guarantee we'll have fun like last night. " I could accept that. We fell asleep not knowing what would happen very soon.

The next day we went to a see a few pyramids on a tour. After an hourBast grabbed my arm, and drug me away from the tour. " I saw something a ways back I want to check out. " she said to me. Agreeing quickly, we went back to what she wanted to see, and I saw this statue of a beautiful woman with a cats head. "That's Bast. " Bast said to me" Goddess of cats and sensuality. " I looked at it, and could swear it winked at me.

As soon as I saw the wink, Bast stood stock still as if listening to something only she could hear. A bright flash filled the room, and Bast herself walked up to Bast 2. From here I'll call the goddess Bast, and our Bast as Bast 2. Well I sawBast 2 regain her composure, and look at Bast in awe. Bast looked at Me, and said "Ah a child of Hera. You have brought a child of mine to me, I thank you. "Bast 2 replied "Child of yours?" "Yes I created your forefathers, and you have been blessed with the abilities of a cat, all that's necessary is the ritual. That is if you want to. "Bast said. I swear I would've let Bast do anything to, and with me, but I knew all I could do was watch. This was Bast 2's ritual.

"Yes, I want to. " Bast 2 replied, and Bast leaned to her face, and kissed her. I watched as Bast 2's clothes fell from her body as if being undressed by invisible hands, and Bast's' hands massaging her breasts. I saw her kiss her way down Bast 2's body, which was becoming more welcoming to the goddesses hands, and mouth. Then Bast 2 put her hand under Bast's chin and lifted Bast's face to her own, and the kissed. Each moving a hand to the others pussy. Bast then laid my friend on the ground, and kissed her way down her body. Bast 2 spread her legs, as Bast started eating her out. I saw where you cat people get that great tongue.

Bast really likes her children, because Bast 2 came quickly, she acted as if on instinct, when she came down, and moved Bast into a 69 position, and they started eating each other out. after a few minutes of this they came. Loudly, I might add. Bast looked at my friend and said" This ritual is almost done. I want you to know the pleasures of men and women. " With that Bast Produced this 9 inch ivory strap on phallus. Bast 2's eyes bulged at the sight, A look of lust crossed her face, as Bast Slid the head of the ivory dildo in her slowly and lovingly.

Of course, I'm not made of stone, I was getting wet, and couldn't keep my hands from my shorts. I pulled my shorts down, and started masturbating to what I was watching. Bast looked at me, and smiled. as she slid all the way inside Bast 2. Bast started thrusting into Bast 2, and I could almost swear I felt the ivory penis inside me as well. My fingers felt so good, and our moans were becoming louder, so I knew Bast 2 was getting off.

As Bast 2 came I saw her first change to cat form, The claws, the face, and the tail. I came right there. Bast looked at me, and said" Go back to your hotel, the next part of the ritual is private. I promptly got up and left out of respect. I was pulling up my shorts as I went. I found the tour group, and got a ride back to my hotel room. I went to dinner alone, but couldn't help but think of my friend out there in the desert alone. Not alone I reminded myself, with a beautiful cat goddess. That didn't stop me from worrying. I cared about my friend. I went back to our room, and laid on the bed. About an hour after the sun went fully down I heard the door open and Bast, our Bast walked in, smiling. " How are you uuummmpphhh. "Was all I could say, as she pounced on the bed, and kissed me passionately.

She broke the kiss, and smiled at me. " Let's get room service. I need some food and you'll need the energy. She said as she showed me the ivory strap on dildo she got from her goddess.

"I fucked her senseless with that dildo" (Flash forward ripple effect to kitchen back to my point of view. ) I looked at the kitchen door, and saw Bast standing there with a smileon her face. " So what did you think of the story?" Before I could speak Bella responded with, "He's hard as a rock. "

With that Bella leaned over and freed my cock from the confines of my shorts. " And good enough to eat. " Bella grabbed my chair, and swiveled it around, facing away from the table, and then proceeded to start licking and pecking at my cock. I put my hand in her feathered hair, and started guiding her mouth the best I could, but she needed no encouragement. I saw Bast walk towards Bella from behind while strapping on the dildo, and kneel behind her. Sensing what was coming Bella wiggled her hips invitingly, an invitationBast was too happy to accept, and she slowly slid the ivory phallus inside Bella, until she hit bottom and started thrusting. Bella started deep throating me, moving rhythmically with Bast's thrusts.

Bast was enjoying this as much as us, and I was loving what Bella was doing to me, with Bast fucking her from behind, Bella was moaning around my cock. Pretty soon I saw bella's body stiffen, as she came, the moaning caused me to cum hard down her throat. She swallowed it all, and I stayed hard, this was still a hell of an exotic sight for me.

Bast got up from behind Bella and walked over to me, and straddled my hips. I noticed the dildo doesn't block access to her pussy, and Slid my cock up inside her. She then motioned to Bella, who got up, and straddled Bast sliding the ivory dick back in her. We started thrusting, up into he person above us, and I leaned in toBast's back and whispered to her as Bella came again. " I think a trip to Egypt is in order. " She readily agreed as we both came.

The end!!

(Till the next chapter) (I think we're going to Egypt next chapter.) Please tell me what you thought. Compliment if you can or want... flame if you must.