Cats and Dogs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers

It was Tom's turn to be dimly aware of the world around him as he started to come down from an incredible orgasm. He had never felt anything like this either. Sam's lovemaking was perfect, and he wanted more, as often as he could. He gradually opened his eyes and couldn't help catching his breath at the love he saw in Sam's eyes at that moment. It might have taken some time, but he knew now he had found his life mate and his heart leapt at the new awareness between them. 'Thank you.' he said softly, revelling in the smile Sam gave him in reply. 'I love you Sam.'

Sam couldn't help the smile or the elated feeling that went through him when he heard that. 'I love you too, and I'm sorry I kept you waiting while I admitted it.'

* * * * * *

Tilly could see and feel the pleasure Dill had at hearing her words. She knew he realised it was an admission that she liked him, albeit small.

'What did you want to talk to me about?'

'Huh?' Dill seemed unable to remember.

'You said you came to talk to me. What about?'

Dill frantically searched his brain. He hadn't actually thought of anything, he'd just wanted to see her. Perhaps seeing as she had made her first small admission he should just be honest. 'I don't know. I wanted to see you. I figured I'd think of something, but now nothing springs to mind.'

Tilly laughed. 'Okay,' she said, indicating a chair by her bed, 'Have a seat, I'm sure we'll find some topic of conversation.'

Dill couldn't quite believe he wasn't getting thrown out at this point and sat down quickly before she changed her mind. He really couldn't think of anything to say though, his mind was lingering on the look she had given him, and wondering what she looked like naked. Perhaps not the best topics of conversation if he didn't want to get ejected from her room.

'Dill, you still with me?' she asked laughing. 'Penny for them?'

Dill went red instantly. 'Sorry, I was miles away.'

'I know. Thinking very pleasant thoughts.'

Dill looked at her startled. She hadn't said that as though it was a question, more like she knew exactly what was going on in his head.

'Did I ever tell you that I'm particularly sensitive to emotion, more than most females. It makes it really easy for me to read people, I only need a hint of what they feel to let me know what sort of things they are thinking. Some people are good at shielding and with them it takes longer, but I usually work it out. Tom is very good at shielding. You aren't.'

'You know what I've been thinking?' Dill swallowed hard. He hadn't made it a secret that he liked her with what he'd said, but if she knew everything he'd thought about her....

'Not the details. The emotions behind the thoughts, or generated by the thoughts,' she continued, in a slow sexy voice he had never heard from her before, staring right at him and making Dill feel like her gaze was reading his soul. 'Some emotions are easier to pick up, perhaps stronger. Feelings like lust, want, need, unfulfilled desire...'

Tilly felt the heat in her body as she kept talking and teasing Dill. She saw the nerves her words caused, and felt the same emotions she was describing hitting her in waves. She wanted to touch him, tease him, lick every inch of that chest and see his glorious body naked like she had weeks before. She felt her breath and heartbeat quicken, felt herself getting wet at the thoughts running through her head, knowing that she was starting to flush and her eyes would be showing her need. Her need? 'Oh Shit.' she said out loud, groaning with the sudden realisation and closing her eyes trying to shut it out.

'What's wrong?' Dill asked, suddenly concerned. He had been watching her as she spoke, unable to come up with any words himself while he watched her face expressing all the emotions she talked about, and it was directed at him. He felt elated, and then she suddenly shut down and swore. He reached out a hand towards her.

'Don't touch me!' she almost shouted, backing away from him still desperately trying to shut out the feelings that she now knew weren't all hers, or even Dills, but came from an intense and passionate coupling somewhere nearby. She managed to calm a little, but kept her eyes shut knowing that looking at Dill would reignite her own feelings and start her off again. 'Sorry. This is the downside of my talents. I don't even have to be that close if the feelings are strong enough. It seems our Alphas are sorting out their differences.'

Dill was worried. 'They're fighting?'

Tilly couldn't help laughing out loud. 'No Dill, they're fucking.'

Dill was stunned into silence for a moment. It wasn't that much of a suprise that Tom was gay, but he hadn't known for sure, and had no idea Sam would be interested. He also had the disappointment that Tilly hadn't been responding to him before, but to people not even in the room. 'Can you not shield yourself from it? My sister said it took practice but you can usually shut things off, except...' he tailed off, wondering if he could possibly be on the right track. He cleared his throat. 'Except if your own emotions are being amplified by the same ones.'

Tilly looked at him then, almost looking scared. He felt elation again. 'You want me?' he asked, searching her face for a reply.

'Yes.' she said, so quietly he barely heard her, but his body heard her loud and clear. He felt his cock lurch, and moved towards her so fast he barely realised he had done it.

'No!' Her reaction stopped him in his tracks and confusion must have shown on his face. 'I do want you Dill, but not like this. It needs to be just us, I need to know what I'm feeling.'

He was amazed that despite his need he understood. He didn't want to be with her not knowing whether it was him pleasing her or the desires of others. He pulled the cord in his trousers tight and tied a double knot in it.

It was her turn to look puzzled. 'What are you doing?'

'Making sure I can't easily overcome my good intentions. I understand. I want just us too, but I want to help you right now. Do I have your permission to touch you?'

Tilly felt the flow of emotions stronger, knowing hers was leading the way but increased by the passionate coupling going on downstairs, and Dill's desires right in front of her, clearly shown by the hard ridge below his waist. She whimpered before looking into his eyes. 'Yes.'

Dill moved slowly onto the bed with her, moving up until he had her at his side. He could feel the heat from her and see the desire. She moaned as he leaned in to kiss her softly, but didn't let him keep the kiss light, raising her head to press her lips harder to him and opening her mouth so he had no choice but to lick her and let their tongues play. Her lips were soft and her mouth so warm. He heard himself purr, and she answered him, only increasing his desire to please her. He hugged her to his body, running his hands over her back and side, listening for her reaction as her purrs increased in volume.

He moved his hand around and carefully caressed one breast through her dress. She pushed her body closer to him, desperate for his hands on her. He rolled her so she was on her back and he could use both his hands, stroking and playing while he kissed her, rubbing over her hard nipples as often as he could, finding that this made her squeak. He ran one hand down to the hem of her dress, stroking up her leg and across her stomach as he raised it to reveal her nakedness. He had to stop kissing her so he could use both hands to take it off, and she moaned her displeasure at the sudden lack of contact, but lifted her body and then her arms up so he could remove the material.

The sight of her naked was breathtaking. Her skin was smooth and felt so soft under his touch. Her breasts were large and firm with hard nipples. He knew by the smell that she was wet and he wanted to taste her. He kissed her hard again, then started his move downwards, kissing her neck and along her shoulders before starting on her breasts, licking around and across her nipples and occasionally sucking on them, knowing that even if it wasn't all him, she was lost in the sensations and desperate to come. So much so that she grabbed one of his hands and pushed it down her body, opening her legs so he could slip it into her wet folds. He moaned at finding her wanting his touch so much and tried not to think about the others, or his own cock which was complaining in its fabric prison.

He explored her with his fingers, running down her crack and dipping one inside her. She bucked against him and he quickly inserted another, starting to fuck her with them as he kept sucking on her breasts. Her hips created a counter-rhythm, urging him to go faster and deeper. Her hands were on his back and in his hair stroking him. He moved his hand and rubbed his thumb over her clit, hearing her moan. It sent shivers through him and he increased the pace of his hand and lips, drawing ever louder reactions from her body and voice. He was dimly aware of hearing a howl in the distance, but was focussed on pleasuring the beautiful woman he finally had his hands on.

She came loudly, gasping for air, scrabbling against his back with her long nails, and shouting his name. Dill's heart swelled at hearing it. No matter what else she might be feeling, she knew it was him with her and she wanted it to be him giving her the pleasure. His hand slowed but he kept it in the warm wetness that he had made. As she recovered he moved his head back up so he could kiss her again and she responded rapidly, the passion in her kisses not dimmed by her orgasm. She ran her hands up and through his hair, pulling his head down to hers so she could kiss him harder. He had to break away eventually to recover a little, and try and calm his own body which was shouting loud and clear that it wanted to be inside her.

Tilly had been scared of letting him near her, but the passion she felt from Sam and Tom's lovemaking made her rational side leave her and only her lust remained. She wanted him badly, after weeks of making them both wait, but she didn't want their first time to be intruded on by other people. The fact that he agreed with her was enough for her to let the barriers down, and now as she recovered from her high she was so glad she had.

She knew her feelings were probably more intense than they might have been, but didn't doubt her own wants and now she knew Dill could make her feel fantastic. He seemed to know what she wanted, and gave her everything he could. She tried to put her thanks into the kiss afterwards, and ended up breathless again. God he was good. She opened her eyes and gazed up at him, noting the pleasure and need in his eyes.

'Thank you.' she whispered softly, and kissed him again, a brief but tender touch. 'Thank you for understanding as well. I promise to make it up to you soon.' She smiled and he grinned back at her, clearly pleased to hear this. 'I'm sorry though, I'm wiped out after that, and I need to sleep. Stay with me?'

Dill kissed her again. 'Of course I will. You know I'm not going to want to let you go anywhere now, don't you?' She kissed him again in response, and curled into a ball on her bed. He curled his own body around her, holding her tight and trying to relax the tension left in his body, but his contentment at their new understanding soon had the effect, and they both drifted off to sleep.

* * * * * *

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers
12