Cats and Dogs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,058 Followers

'Not like this. Let me up and I will make it worth your while when we get where we're heading.'

'Where is that? We're taking a funny route.'

'Sorry about that. Sam said he'd wait for me to get in the trees before he pounced on Tom and I thought it was only fair to make sure he knew. I wanted to make sure I got clear before they got frisky again.'

Dill couldn't help wondering if that meant what he hoped.'So it can be just us?'he asked cautiously, hoping the answer would be good.

She turned to stare at him, and the look in her eyes was so full of lust he had to fight the urge to pin her down again and take her right here.'Yes, it'll be just us. Come on.'

He didn't try and stop and play this time, knowing what they were heading to do, and feeling his body cry out for that connection, especially after the previous night which had only served to fuel his lust. He thought he knew all the grounds by now, but Tilly squeezed through a gap in a hedge he had never noticed before and down an overgrown path, until they arrived at the back of a small cottage he didn't know was there.

'What is this place?'he asked, wondering how he could have missed any buildings during their weeks of training around the grounds.

'It's my house. Not quite in the same league as Sam's, but it's outside the grounds of the main house so you wouldn't have been here before. I like to have a bolt hole, and you'll have noticed the way in from Sam's isn't really accessible to the wolves. Suits me perfectly, although I hadn't really thought of using it for this.'she said, looking at him again with want, and changing to human as she reached the back door, quickly finding a hidden key and letting them in. Dill stayed as cat for a moment longer, winding himself around her legs and rubbing against her as she moved into the house. She stopped to stroke his head and he purred at her.

'Good pussycat. But I really want to see the other side of you right now. All of you.'

It was said with such desire that Dill changed back fast, desperate now they were finally alone to hold her and kiss her. He wrapped his arms around her as soon as he was upright again and pulled her body close to his, both of them moaning at the contact. Her arms went around him too and they kissed, slowly at first but quickly the kisses turned intense and Dill was relieved.

'It wasn't just the others was it, last night?'he asked, slightly worried about the answer.

'Whose name did I call? Of course it wasn't just them Dill, I wouldn't be here with you now if it was. And before you start getting insecure about anything else, I'm not doing this just because I promised in the heat of passion or because I feel guilty about taking my pleasure and you not having any.'

She broke their kiss to look in his eyes and speak out loud. 'When I first saw you, human, despite what had happened, I wanted to run my fingers through the hair on your chest and make you moan. And when I saw you later that day, when you were naked and showing yourself off to me, I don't know how I managed to walk away when all I wanted to do was grab hold of you and kiss you. I was shaking when I left your room, trying to get some control back.'

Dill couldn't help smiling at her words and the intense look in her eyes. 'I wouldn't say I didn't get any pleasure from last night, it was incredible being able to hold you and kiss you at last. I wanted you from the moment I saw you human as well, although my cat liked you even earlier than that.' He leaned back in to kiss her, unwilling to stop the contact any longer.

'You've been sorely testing my control as well, but after I was such an idiot when we met I knew I'd have to prove myself to you first. And I knew you liked what you saw that day!'

'Come on.' Tilly said, pulling away from him and leading him through to the hall and up the stairs. Dill followed quickly, keeping hold of her hand as she took him into her bedroom. There was a large bed in there and he pushed her gently so she fell back on to it, and quickly covered her body with his own, letting out a low moan at the total body contact, especially the feeling of his erection pressed against her stomach. God, he wanted her so much, he was shaking with need and he could already feel himself getting wet with precum. He leaned in again to take more kisses from her, then moved down her body kissing her neck and soft skin, eventually settling on her breasts again, licking the nipples and hearing her purr in response.

His purr of pleasure joined hers when his hand slipped between her legs and he knew she was also hot and wet with want for him. This time though he did want to taste and he slipped down further on her body, kneeling on the floor and pushing her legs further apart. The smell stirred something primal in him and he could feel his cat side emerging. He kept the change under control except for allowing his pupils to narrow so he could see better, and his tongue to lengthen to give her more pleasure. His first lick across her lips and clit almost had her jumping off the bed, and he moved his hands to her hips so he could hold her close.

Tilly was unable to control herself when he started to lick her. This was even better than last night, even though it was only the two of them she could feel. His movements on her had her crying out with the pleasure, and trying to writhe on the bed despite him holding her down. She moved her hands into his hair to stroke through it, having to concentrate hard not to take handfuls of it and hurt him when he was making her feel so good. She felt herself tensing, knowing she was going to come hard, and when it hit she felt it right through her body and could see lights flashing behind her eyes. She knew some sound escaped her but had no idea whether it was a cat or human noise.

She had to push him off her only a moment later, too sensitive to take more of his licking just at that moment, but before she could catch her breath she felt him enter her, and amazed herself by coming again as he slid into her body. His hard cock seemed to keep coming even when she thought she couldn't take any more, but her body sensed this and she felt herself expanding until his crotch was finally pressed against her. She was more full than she had ever been, and more aware of him than she had ever been with a lover. He stopped when he was fully seated, and she could feel him twitch inside her channel, and his body shaking with need. His emotions washed over her in waves and she knew he was finding this just as intense as she was.

Dill hadn't been able to resist sliding into her before she had chance to come down from the orgasm he had given her. It had almost been his undoing when he felt and heard her coming again as he slid slowly in. He could feel the muscles around him contracting, and had to fight the intense feelings so he didn't shoot straight away. He shook as he tried to recover his control, and found himself deep inside her heated body holding still until he could be sure the urge to come had left him. His eyes opened to look down at her, and he caught his breath at the sight of her flushed face, her eyes looking back straight into the depths of his with need that was so strong. He glanced down at the point their bodies were joined and suddenly wanted to see himself entering and withdrawing, so started to move. He heard Tilly's gasp as he pulled back and pushed in again, and both of them groaning.

It was only a moment before he was pumping hard against her. Both of them were almost screaming with pleasure as they fucked wildly, Tilly bucking back against him to take his dick as deep and hard as she could. Neither of them really wanted it to end, but Dill eventually knew his control wasn't going to last much longer and he would have to come inside her. He moved his hand so he could rub her clit and take her with him, and that move was the undoing of both of them. Tilly's muscles contracted around him as she came at his first touch and it was too much for his sensitive cock; he felt the rush as he shot his load deep into her, and it seemed to just keep on coming, as they both shouted out with their mutual release.

Dill had no idea how much later it was when he recovered. He stirred and heard Tilly giggling softly. It was too much effort to talk so he just thought to her.'What's so funny?'

'You went to sleep. I've been lying here for ten minutes waiting for you to come to so I could move!'

'Sorry! Didn't realise. That was incredible, and apparently took everything out of me. You okay?'

'I don't think I've ever been better. Although I could do with moving before I get a cramp.'

Dill moved off her fast so as not to cause her any discomfort. As he did he felt a trail of his own cum leaving her body with his now softened dick, and heard her sigh of disappointment. He looked into her eyes and moved a hand to the side of her face to stroke her gently.'We couldn't stay like that forever, no matter how good it feels. And you were the one who mentioned cramp.'

'I know. You were just so soft and warm on me I didn't really want it to end.'she replied, nuzzling her face into his hand.

'Well, now that we've got things straightened out, it doesn't need to. End, I mean. We can curl up together any time you want.'Dill suddenly had doubts about what she did want from him.

Tilly felt the shift in his emotions and quickly moved to take his hand from her cheek and kiss his fingers.'I don't want just this Dill, it's not a one time deal. You're stuck with me now.'she smiled at him, and felt his elation in reply.

* * * * * *

Back in the mansion another couple lay exhausted after their coupling. Sam and Tom were curled up together, legs and arms entwined, neither wanting to let go of the close connection which was in both minds and bodies. 'I wonder what Tilly's up to' thought Sam, unaware that Tom heard him until he heard his amused response.

'She was taking Dill off to make his day, I think.'

'Huh?'Sam replied, confused both at the comment and the fact that Tom had heard what he thought was a private thought.

'Don't sound so surprised. You were the one who told me about them, I hadn't realised she had any designs on him. I gather she was getting some feedback from us last night and although she said they didn't have sex, I kind of got the impression something happened. Dill looked way too happy at breakfast.'

'That's another thing. I told Tilly about us, and she's happy and pleased for me, but what will the others think? It's not like I was out to my team, and it's gonna be a big surprise for everyone. I hope we can all still work together.'

'Stop worrying. I'm not really out either, but I know what my team think and none of them are prejudiced. Dill just shrugged at breakfast and it was clear he knew. We don't have to tell them right away if you're worried about it.'

'I am worried. But I also think we should get it over with. If there are going to be any problems it's better that we handle them now than there be suspicions and it interfere with training or the mission. It's going to be obvious there is something between us, and I don't want to have to hide my feelings for you. Mind you, I think I'd rather we didn't mention it to the Council until after the mission. I have this fear they won't be understanding.'

'Maybe not, but what can they do? We'll be together. It's not like they can stop the way we feel, even if they don't approve.'

Sam looked right at Tom then, searching his eyes for his response to what he needed to say.'They can split our teams up again. And I don't think I could handle being separated from my mate.'He paused, unable to breathe until he was sure Tom felt the same. Declaring Tom as his mate meant he considered them married, together forever, and he just hoped Tom agreed. He saw love in his eyes before he heard the reply.

'Me neither. But we are mates, and we will fight to stay together if we have to. I'm not going to let anyone come between us, not even the Council.'

Sam's relief and pleasure combined and he kissed Tom hard, trying to put his feelings into an intense kiss. Tom thought to him again.'You are a worrier. You actually thought I wouldn't consider you my mate? These feelings aren't just because you're good in bed Sam! The sex has been amazing, but there's way more to it than that.'

'Sorry. But I did only come to terms with the way I was feeling yesterday you know. It's been quite an eventful day!'Sam pulled back from a kiss to smile shyly at Tom.'There is one thing we haven't done yet, and I'd like to take advantage of the empty house while we can.'

Tom thought he already knew what Sam was talking about, but he wanted to hear it for certain.'What thing?'

'I need you to claim me too Tom. Make love to me?'

'Your wish is my command.'Tom said pleased, and moved to untangle himself from Sam a little. 'Roll over love, on your stomach. I need to pleasure my mate first.'

Sam's growl as he heard the words and turned over was full of lust. Although they had each sucked the other off this morning, and he had made love to Tom again, the thought of having Tom in him had him hard and panting. He felt Tom sit on his ass and then his hands were on his back and neck, kneading his muscles and stroking his skin, making him moan and shiver with delight. He loved

the sensual nature of the massage, but knowing what it was working towards made it even better.

Just when Sam started to feel frustrated that nothing more was happening, Tom raised himself up and shifted down the bed, pushing Sam's legs apart so he could fit between them and have complete access to his body. Tom ran his hands over Sam's firm ass, massaging that too until he couldn't contain himself any longer and he leaned down to lick across his puckered hole. Sam cried out and Tom reacted by diving in, licking and sucking while listening to Sam's cries of pleasure. When he poked his tongue inside Sam nearly lifted off the bed trying to push it in further. Tom knew he could continue with his fingers, and got them lubed so he could open Sam.

His first finger slipped in easily and Sam's pleasured noises increased again. Two and then three fingers followed fast as Sam moved himself back and forth to use Tom's fingers to fuck him. Tom groaned at the sight, needing to replace his fingers with his cock, but first he wanted to see Sam come. He moved the pads of his fingers until he found Sam's prostate and circled it, hearing Sam moan again in response, and keeping the movement up until Sam stiffened and howled out his release. Tom smiled, loving the fact he could get his mate to lose control like that.

Before Sam could recover he felt himself get turned back over, and his legs were raised. He was then aware of the head of Tom's hard cock pressing against him, and he pushed back so it slipped inside him. He caught his breath at the feeling, but was pleased that it didn't hurt, it just felt really good, and as Tom pressed further and further inside him the pleasure increased each moment. Sam realised he was hard yet again, and wondered if he had ever got so many erections in one day. Once Tom started to move though he couldn't think, he could only feel. He pushed back, urging Tom to fuck him harder and faster. After a few minutes they were both sweaty, panting hard, and moving together so fast and with such force he wasn't sure how much more he could take.

Tom could feel his orgasm approaching, and leaned down to kiss Sam hard as he continued to thrust into his tight ass. It was so good he almost wanted to stop himself from coming, but knew he wouldn't be able to. The first shot caught him by surprise and he yowled, shots firing inside his mates' channel, marking him as Tom's. He felt possessive of every response and feeling, and knew this was how mates should be. As his last spurts came he collapsed on Sam, trying to breathe normally again after hitting the heights of ecstacy.

Sam was amazed, but when Tom shot inside him he managed to come yet again. He too was exhausted after such incredible feelings. What made it more special was that it was their first coupling after agreeing they were mates. He had never thought to find a were who could be his and thought he would have to settle for a human companion. Tom was more than he could ever have hoped for, a beautiful, sexy, loving man who was also like him. True, not exactly like him, but who cared about the species? He knew that he didn't any more. He fell asleep pressed into the mattress by his mates hard body.

* * * * * *

Tilly woke for the second time that day with Dill curled around her. She knew she wanted a lot more with him, but was cautious about making any declarations. Sam might have found his mate, and she was very happy that he thought that, but she wasn't going to rush into a commitment of that kind with Dill. Still, she wasn't complaining at the closeness she felt to him, or how good he made her feel with his hands and lips, and that huge cock of his. She smiled to herself and cuddled into his body further, hearing a mumble from him as she disturbed his sleep, but he wrapped his arms even tighter around her.

She stayed in the circle of his arms, looking over his sleeping face. He looked so beautiful and peaceful, but also his hair was out of place and his lips slightly swollen from all their kisses. She couldn't resist kissing him yet again, and was rewarded, after a slight grumble, with kisses back and eventually the sight of his gorgeous brown eyes looking at her with something approaching adoration. The intensity in his gaze made her gasp.

'I like being woken up by you. Especially with kisses.'Dill said, smiling at her.

'I'll have to elbow you in the ribs tomorrow then. Can't have you enjoying yourself too much!'

'That at least sounds like a promise you'll be waking up with me again. I'd really prefer the kisses though!'

Tilly went red at his comment. She didn't mind the idea of waking up with him again, but hadn't planned on volunteering it just yet. Still, she knew he was also pleased at the idea and knew she wouldn't object. He was lovely to wake up to, it felt warm and cosy to be against his body, especially knowing how much he cared for her.

'Okay, it's a promise. But right now, I'm assuming that Sam and Tom aren't thinking about the normal routine, and someone really ought to run the perimeter sweep.'

'How come we have to do it? We're just as occupied as they are.'Dill complained.

'It's the advantages of management, and I wouldn't be a very good Second if I didn't pick up the slack when my Alpha is otherwise engaged! Plus, I'd rather that we didn't have to make up what we've been doing all day.'

Dill was upset at her comment.'You don't want them to know about us?'He wondered what he was to her that she could spend hours in bed with him and want more, yet also want to keep it a secret. He decided that he needed to keep it light so as not to scare her, but as far as he was concerned he wanted to scream his desires for her from the rooftops.'I'm not suggesting we declare ourselves mates, but I don't see what's wrong with admitting there is something between us.'He stared at her, waiting for a response.

'Sorry Dill, I don't want to upset you, but I'd rather we sort things out for ourselves before others get involved. Everyone will assume we are mates whatever we tell them, and I'm not sure I'm ready for that. I really like you and I do want a lot more, but I just want some time when it's just us. Can you understand that?'

'Yes, I suppose I understand wanting time, but it will be harder for us to be together if no-one knows. We'll have to be sneaking around all the time just so we can be alone. How can that be a good thing?'Dill kept tight control on his thoughts, in case she could read them. He wanted to be her mate, he didn't want to pretend there was nothing between them. Cats were not known for their patience when they wanted something, they just went to get it. He would just have to override that instinct and take the time to convince her.

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,058 Followers