Cats and Dogs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,058 Followers

'We can come here, and we can spend the nights together at the house if you want. You know once training starts again we won't have that much time to ourselves anyway, and we'll be shattered when we are. Lets get through that and this mission and then we can work out where we are and what this is.'

Dill grudgingly agreed, but tried not to let his disappointment out. At least he would be able to sleep with her in his arms, and if she needed time before making some public declaration, he would have to respect that.

'Come on then. Let's go do the sweep before it's time for dinner. Then we can head back to the main house and hope that they've worn themselves out. Although if not,'he said with a sly grin,'I can of course help out just like last night.'

Tilly grinned back at him, liking the idea, although she hoped the worst of her want for Dill was over and she might be able to keep more control of herself. His hands on her later sounded really good.'Let's change and get the work over with. We can play later.'

The two of them changed and headed out of the house, Tilly only at the last moment realising she should have stayed human a moment longer, and having to change back so she could lock the door and hide the key. She could feel Dill's eyes on her naked body and knew he hadn't had enough of her just yet by his feelings of desire, but it was a little dimmed after having got what he wanted.

The cats headed back along the path and had an uneventful run around the grounds. There was nothing unfamiliar to their senses and they could head back to the house knowing that the usual security was in place. They teased each other as they went, occasionally one bowling the other over so they could play for a bit, and it took much longer than usual to complete the rounds, both of them revelling in the fun they were having together and not wanting it to end too soon. Eventually though they ended up back in the hall of the house, changing back and finding their clothes where they had left them.

'Sam?'Tilly called.We're back. We've done a perimeter sweep and all is secure.'

His voice responded in her head.'Thanks sis. I'm glad I can trust you to deal with the essentials.'

'I think the next order of business is dinner. I'll be in the kitchen whenever you two manage to get out of bed!'

Sam surprised her by coming along the corridor from his office, followed by Tom and both dressed. 'You shouldn't make assumptions young lady. We've been working too. A message has come from the Council and we've to be there in a week to attend a meeting.'

A heavy silence filled the air. This was important and they all knew it. It would be a chance to update the Council on the progress the teams were making in training together, but it was also likely they would receive details of the mission the teams were to go on, and they all believed it would be bigger than anything they had done before. Their feelings were a mix of excitement and anxiety, wondering what they would have to do. It was a shock to the system after all of them had spent the day thinking about themselves and their relationships to have a reminder that they had been brought together for a more important reason than their pleasure.

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,058 Followers