Cats and Dogs Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,058 Followers

She then experienced a moment of shock, and fear of her own. She hadn't seen Dill come downstairs even after all this time. He should be with them by now. She tried to calm herself and decided to check with Tom since he might have met them and already left, but before she formed a thought she heard Dill call her name. She also felt a shockwave of his pain and knew he was under attack. She was down the corridor in an instant, not even noticing that Sam called out to her. All her attention was focussed on helping her mate.

She burst through the door to the stairwell and heard the sounds of a fight going on above her, and worse than that, a pained yelp from Dill. She raced up the steps and saw him struggling with a man in the doorway. The man was bloodied, but Dill looked worse. He was lying at the guys feet and as Tilly headed towards them she saw him kick Dill in the chest and then the head, and felt Dill's pain again, increasing her own adrenaline. The whole scene seemed to go in slow motion and she watched in horror as Dill stilled after the kick to his head, and the wave of his feelings stopped hitting her. She could only hope he had only been knocked unconscious. Still in slow motion she saw the man raise one of the cattle prods in his hands, starting the downward motion to bring it down into Dill's head...

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,058 Followers