Cat's Away

Story Info
Will she understand his behavior in her absence?
7.5k words
3.89
26.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula is a great wife. Sexy, beautiful, and incredibly intelligent. She loves to dress provocatively, flirt and use here sensuality to get her way in many situations. Paula is 5'8" and weights only about 125 pounds. She has a model's body that belies her age. So, at 50, she gets hit on by men from ages 30 to 60 all the time. She can tease, be coy, alluring convincing, demure, coquettish, sly, and demanding. With all those womanly traits, she also overwhelms her opponents in the courtroom with an expertise that exceeds any hint of her normal sensuality. Combine these traits with a strong sex drive and you have my wife.

Paula often takes continuing education classes. She picks places to take these classes in locations that interest her. She also likes to go visit old friends on many occasions. Since we have a fairly decent bank account, Paula will often stay awhile to enjoy the sites and visit friends. My work keeps me tied to the city, so we don't often go on these ventures together. When she leaves, I find myself getting a little lonely after a day or two. She recently got invited to attend a conference in Atlantic City. She was excited and I was excited for her. When she left this time, she was naturally preoccupied about the trip and very busy getting last minute projects prepared for a case study she was going to present. Uncharacteristically, I was feeling neglected, and a little sorry for myself. Even at my age, my hormones sure can act up some times. The truth is I would love to fuck a lot of pretty young (and not so young) things, but have too much respect for Paula. The only way I could ever be with another woman with a minimum of guilt is if she were present! I am sure that a psychiatrist would have a field day with me. Truth is, I like being oversexed. It is by far, my favorite past time.

Anyway, she was gone. I amused myself on night one by working late, fixing my own supper and cleaning the house a little. Then I watched a little TV and played on the computer. I'm not sure why this trip was causing me so much angst. With the aid of a few drinks, I finally got some sleep. Night two followed with a quick pick-up supper, a little more cleaning, and a dismal outlook of some boring TV. Just before dark, I decided to take a quick swim in the condo's pool. As I arrived, there was a couple playing in the shallow end. I immediately noticed the light yellow bikini on the shapely body of the lady. After a few minutes of setting out my towel, sipping a Scotch, and basically stalling, while admiring this little bombshell cavorting, I finally dove in. I needed to work hard to release the tension in my body (and in my groin). I swam on the opposite side of the pool from them so as not to disturb their play. After 6 1/2 laps I stopped in the shallow end to catch my breath. The sexy yellow bikini was sitting on the side of the pool while her husband (boyfriend?) was fetching some beer in a nearby condo. She said "that was quite a swim!"

"Just trying to get back in shape" I replied, "have y'all lived here long?" I asked.

"We just moved in. My name is Denise."

The yellow suit showed dark spots like large coins on her breasts and a triangle of darkness between her legs. The suit was thin and obviously unlined. It was surely unusual for such a pretty and friendly woman to be at this condo pool generally visited by the older people that lived here.

"Hi, I'm Will." I replied as I shook her hand. Just then her man came back with a small cooler.

"How about a cold one Denise" he said.

Denise introduced us. Mike was his name, and he asked me to join them for a cold brew. I don't usually drink beer, but I did this time. We chatted for several minutes. Then, the mountain air began to cool too much. I was really beginning to get chilled. The benefit of the chilly night air was that Denise's nipples got very hard and pushed the thin material until it outlined two large protrusions that appeared like huge pencil erasers. She finally reached for her wrap as I finished the last of the beer. The conversation was great. In fact, I found I liked Mike, which is pretty unusual as I do not like a lot of men when I first meet them (Go ahead shrink, tell me this is a manifestation of male ego trying to establish superiority which was caused by some significant event of childhood.) We never really talked about sex, but the conversation and joke telling skirted and flirted with the subject. I finally said that I had to get going to finish up some work and call my wonderful wife before it was too late. I was not totally surprised that my balls ached as I walked away.

I took a shower when I got back and called Paula. We talked a while. I acted real cheery so as not to spoil her good time. When I finally hung up, I was lonelier than ever. About 11:00, I gave up! I fixed a giant Scotch on the rocks, and went back to the pool to enjoy the hot tub. I was prepared to turn back if people were in the tub but my luck held, and I was the only one there. (ok shrink - I wanted to be alone and deal with my sorrow by myself, or just didn't want the hassle of meeting someone who probably wanted to be alone. You decide.) I nestled into the bubbling water and sipped the Scotch.

In 15 or 20 minutes a familiar lilting voice asked "mind if we join you?"

It was Denise and Mike!

"Why no, please do."

Mike dropped his terrycloth robe. He had on a French bathing suit. Quite risqué' for this place. Then Denise peeled off her cover to reveal the skimpiest two piece I had ever seen in person. The top was extremely abbreviated and held in place by very small strings that looked as if they must break under the heavy load of her well endowed chest. The bottom (a nice man wouldn't have noticed) was a tiny thong. On the beaches of Brazil it's called a micro bikini. Only a patch in front, with strings holding it in place on the side and a single string holding it in place at the bottom that ran up between those two beautiful cheeks of her perfect round butt. The look enhanced her legs which were shapely - in fact down right beautiful. She certainly had my interest (and my hormones made sure that something else besides interest was beginning to arouse.) Denise faced me to enter the spa and as she bent down to keep her balance, her breasts mostly revealed themselves.

"I love hot tubs" she said, "but I prefer them in the buff. This is as close as we can get without going to jail in a public place."

"I'm sure I would prefer you that way too," I said, and quickly added "no offense meant Mike."

"None taken Will," he said, "I think Denise's body is great - in fact I probably would be somewhat taken aback if you did not admire it."

Our conversation did not exactly get light from there. We swapped yarns as we moved around and talked in the hot tub. They had brought their own drinks, and we toasted a lot. I told them all about Paula. It was pretty obvious how much in love I was and how much I missed her. The tub quit once and Mike volunteered to go into the dressing room to turn it back on. As he did I found myself staring at the beautiful Denise through the now clear water.

I said, "Mike better get this tub going again. The sights are much too nice for a horny guy like me. And Denise, you are a very pretty sight."

"Thank you" she said. "I'm truly glad you like it. I take a certain amount of pride in keeping it in shape."

Mike returned, cold from the night mountain air, and literally jumped back in the spa. We talked more. I know I had too much to drink. I told Mike how lucky he was to have Denise. He was appreciative. The conversation went on from there. They both told me how sorry they were that I was in such a state. They said how much they wanted to meet Paula, as I certainly loved her a lot by the way I had been talking about her. As the final drops of my drink were drained, I said, "Before I make an utter fool of myself, I think I had better go - and let you kids enjoy this night without a horny lovesick single staring at you."

"We must be going soon too" they said.

"Well - goodnight you two. I'm sure glad we met. Lets get together soon, when Paula gets home."

"You've got a date Will." Mike said.

"The poor man needs a good night kiss," Denise said, "since his special lady is not here to give him one, maybe I could be a be an alternative substitute?"

"Why sure," Mike said, "but don't get the guy in too much a state."

I was prepared to get a friendly peck from a new friend and leaned forward with my hand on Denise's shoulder in a very chaste manner. Our lips met with Denise's hand wrapping around my neck holding me close. Her mouth opened, coaxing my tongue inside. She explored my tongue with her own. When we broke, my little "General" was at full attention. Realizing Mike's presence, I looked at him almost apologetically. He was smiling and said,

"It was really nice to meet a 'real' human. Thanks for sharing your evening with us."

"Believe me" I said, "it was my pleasure."

We exchanged phone numbers and condo numbers with promises to call. I gingerly got out of the tub with my towel clutched close to myself to hide the "General" and gathered the rest of my stuff. Mike and Denise were coming out at the same time.

"Thanks for a great evening" I said, "see you soon."

I began to walk away briskly feigning cold, but actually growing very warm at the sight of that clinging 'suit?' that Denise was almost wearing. When I got home, (about a 200 yard walk) I freshened my drink and took a quick shower. Then, I pulled up a very private photo album of nude pictures of Paula on the portable computer. (We take pictures occasionally, If I had my way it would be every night.) I took things "in hand", cleaned up and went to bed.

All day Wednesday, my thoughts were of Paula, then Mike and Denise, then all of us and so on. I got a call from a client which allowed for an afternoon of golf; still arriving home about 5:00. I promptly changed and went to the pool to cool off. My mood was kind of dour until I realized that I was obviously looking for Denise and Mike who weren't there. I managed to get some good hard laps in before the youngsters pretty much took over the pool. I warmed in the afternoon sun while I watched them play. I still get a kick out of watching young kids enjoy themselves (sentimentalist). Then I retired to the empty apartment. I took another shower, then tried to figure out what I was going to fix for supper. I gave up and turned on the tube just as the phone rang. It was Mike!

"Say, Will, would you happen to know anything about DVD's and TV's and such?" he asked.

"Well, a little" I said, "What's up?"

"I just got a new system and I'm having trouble plowing through all the owner's manuals to figure out how to make it work." Mike replied.

"I know a little, would you like some help?"

"You bet! But I really called to invite you over for some of Denise's famous Mexican enchiladas. Denise insists, and when she insists you got no choice. I figured you might earn your keep by helping me get this thing set up."

After the briefest of hesitation I told him, "I'd love to. When you want to do this thing?"

"Any time, friend. Supper will be served in about two hours, but we need to get primed a little first."

I asked, "Can you give me about 30 minutes?"

"No problem pal, see you then."

We said our good-byes. I called Paula. In the conversation, I told her a little about Mike and Denise and that I was going to eat with them. We got a little gooey on the phone. God, I missed that woman! After I shaved and combed my locks (both of them) I sauntered happily over to Mike and Denise's. He was really struggling with the new equipment so I told him to hang loose.

Denise came out of the kitchen to ask me what I'd like to drink, "I know its Scotch but do you want water, soda, or something else?"

I replied that ice would be great. I was impressed she knew I liked Scotch. I was also impressed by the short, short, shorts she had on and the white, almost see through shirt. She delivered the drink as I was looking over the set up Mike had.

"If you can put this together where it works, Will, then you will have definitely earned your supper" Mike said.

"Let's give it a shot" I said.

Ten minutes later it was hooked up and ready to go. (got kind of a penchant for hooking this stuff up.) When Mike turned it on, I got a gleeful hug from Denise, and a fresh drink.

Supper was great! Not only the food, but also the conversation and company. Denise was a sight to behold too. You know a lot of people could dress like her, but very few could copy her attitude. That makes her more attractive than her body. She's a lot of fun too. I was sure missing my baby! Denise is about 5'3". If you looked at a picture of her you could not guess her height. She is just put together real well, and perfectly proportioned except for her very nicely endowed chest. I'd guess her measurements to be about 37(c-d)/21/34. She has reddish blond hair, and a very soft complexion that tans to almost an olive brown. Mike is about my height (6') but stockier without being heavy. He has a Sam Elliot mustache and a voice just a few octaves above the same (much deeper than mine). He's got a great sense of humor and is much like me in his thoughts about a lot of things. These people are just real easy to like! For some very strange reason I cannot understand, Mike seems to look up to me. Denise just thinks I'm a neat guy.

During dinner, Mike explained how he came about getting the new set-up. The system was nice, with all the extras (blue ray, computer connections, DVR etc) and 52" LED HD TV, combined with a Bose surround sound system. This explained their fantastic collection of music and discs. When the sound was on, it was like you were in the middle of the band. You felt like you became a part of it. Mike worked on his lighting system after dinner, insisting that I enjoy an after dinner drink with Denise. We talked while Mike worked. I really had no idea what he was doing other than hooking up something else electronic. Denise is the easiest female I've ever talked to besides my wife. We were quickly becoming good, good friends. The lighting system was unique to say the least. Light boxes were hung all around their living area. The boxes had various colored lights which worked singly or in combination, with varying intensities. Between the boxes were spots of which every other one was white and the others were green, blue, amber and ultra-violet. The boxes had U-V capability also. All this and more were operated from a control panel or by remote. The system had been built in LA by an electronics genius that worked in the motion picture industry. Mike finished his work as Denise and I started on our third drink. (Mike was on his third also graciously provided by Denise.) I was feeling quite comfortable and a little tipsy. My hosts were obviously feeling the same way. Mike flipped on the light system and the CD. He turned off the overhead lights and we all settled down on the pillows backing the pit group in their living area. We were telling stories, talking and mostly laughing. Up to now Denise had been wearing blue jean cut-offs which were cut to expose part of the cheeks of her lovely ass. She had tied the tails of her white shirt up under her breasts and the buttons were undone to the knot. My concentration had wandered many times during the night watching her move,lusting a bit, then shaming myself because of Paula, and Mike. After our long winded, drink aided, conversation it was clear that neither he nor she minded my leering, in fact, they both had a healthy open attitude about bodies. With friends like us it was A-ok to look and admire. A little after 9:00 Mike freshened our drinks (soft drink for me now.

Mike declared,"Lights working! Great new friend! How about SHOWTIME, Denise?"

"Do you like dancing, Will? Would it bother you to see my little dance show?"

I had no real idea what this entailed, but I love to see dancing and I could watch her a long, long time.

"I'd love to see your show, beautiful!"

"Back in a minute." she said as she disappeared into their bedroom. Mike pushed the heavy over-sized coffee table about 8 feet from us. He picked a few CD's, put them on the stack player, then got the remotes for the player and the lights before settling back down on the pillows in front of the couch. We gabbed some more. Mike was almost a easy to talk to as Denise. We just all seemed to operate on the same wave length. In a few minutes, Denise let out an attention getting whistle from the bedroom.

Mike pushed several buttons on both remotes as he said, "Settle back, Will, and enjoy the show."

The music changed, the volume went up and you could feel a beautiful vibration in your soul. Then, the room went blindingly light, then black as coal. The brightness was intended to blind so Denise could take her place on the table. Then the spots lit her up. She had on a body suit that fit her perfectly, tight, but not binding. The suit was brown with fringe hanging from the arms, across her chest, and down the outside of both legs. She looked absolutely marvelous. If she looked good, then she moved fantastically. I was totally absorbed as she bounced to the tune. As this beat blended to another, she changed her dance. The spot turned from white to red. The music was seductive now, sensuously throbbing, and pulsating. Denise's body was easy to see, but definitive movements were difficult to detect due to the mood setting strobe light. Denise moved her hands around her suit. Suddenly, the suit parted just below her breasts, the lower half splitting down both sides as she pulled its clingy cob-web texture away from her body which by now was glistening with a very light film of perspiration. Then she tossed it aside revealing a spangled nude spandex bottom. Another deft move removed the top showing how the second outfit wrapped up around her breasts (barely) holding itself in place across one shoulder. She turned away from her admiring audience, bent at the waist as the lights changed again. U-V now! As my eyes adjusted I could see her looking at us between those beautiful calves. It was purely evident she had gymnastic ability and the sight was breathtaking!!! Mike could hear the sharp intake of my breath over the music. Mike's gasp came just seconds before he heard my groan with pent-up desire for Denise. She straightened slowly to the beat of the new slower but more powerful music. The turn had provided her opportunity to put on some kind of spangled half gloves and something like glitter (only larger) in her hair. All the spangles glowed magically in the light as she moved to the music seductively. The under suit was form fitting, not restrictive. Her breasts were allowed to undulate seductively. She was like a dream as she moved on the make shift stage. My mouth was dry, my skin was tight, and my breathing irregular for the two or three minutes I watched this sexy angel. She moved like a gorgeous witch casting a spell of seduction. A combination of lights came up slowly as the song climaxed (and I nearly did) and she took a bow.

"More?" she asked.

Something like yes came gutturally from my mouth.

"Mike?" she inquired.

"Please!"

"Do number three if you dare, ok?" she instructed.

"You know how to make a guy real happy baby. I need a minute to reset," Mike told her.

"I need a little break anyway. Get us a drink, Will?" she asked.

She sat between us drinking while Mike deftly played over the buttons on the remote. The light was soft blue now, but I could see the outfit better from the close view. It was actually quite chaste. She was completely covered in the 'important' areas by the nude shaded outfit. On stage one got the illusion that she was only dotted with spangles. Mike got up and pulled the table closer by 4 feet. Then, even a few feet closer. She would be dancing practically on top of us.