Cat's Sexy Ski Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh we will, right after we say goodnight to Amy and Neil. Besides you owe me one now," replied Cat.

After putting on her bathing suit, Cat told Gary she wanted to bring some ice with them to the other couple's room, in case they needed it for drinks. She slipped one of Gary's flannel shirts on and, without bothering to button it up, she went in search of an ice machine. The management kept the interior of the lodge fairly warm and there were almost no other people wandering around at this time of night. She found a sign that said the ice machines were on the odd floors, so she took the elevator up to the third floor and found the ice dispenser. After filling her bucket, she turned and ran smack into a man standing behind her, apparently waiting his turn for some ice, knocking him down. Her ice bucket went flying out of her hands and ice cubes were scattered all over the floor.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there! Here, let me help . . . . . "

As she reached for the man, Cat slipped on an ice cube and, twisting around in midair, fell backwards on top of him, her thong-covered ass smashing into his stomach, knocking the wind out of him. Cat rolled off of him onto her hands and knees and, staring into his shocked face, again asked if he was okay. Another man came around the corner to see what all the commotion was about and, slipping on some loose ice, fell forward on top of Cat, knocking her flat onto the floor. With the air now gone from her lungs as well, and with a 190 pound stranger on her back, Cat was gasping for breath. The second man rolled off of Cat, taking note of the enticing bare buttocks beneath him. The first guy was recovering, having finally taken a full breath. The first thing he saw was a pretty blonde woman rising onto her hands and knees right next to him, her pendulous, mostly exposed breasts practically hanging in his face, with a ridiculously small bathing suit doing nothing to cover her intimate parts.

"Are you okay Robert?", the second guy said to the first.

"I am now, thanks Tim. Are you okay miss?"

"Uh . . . I think so . . . now that I can breathe again. I'm so sorry guys, I'm such a klutz sometimes. I can't believe I just did that to you!"

"I think we'll live, there's no permanent harm done. Here, let's get you up so you can recover properly. Our room is right across the hall, come in for a minute and sit, you'll feel better."

"Oh that's okay, I really should get back to . . . "

"Nonsense! We're both doctors; we insist you rest a minute, make sure you're not dizzy or anything. Come on, just for a minute, your associates can wait."

Robert walked with Cat back to his room while Tim re-filled her ice bucket and then joined them. Once inside, Robert sat Cat down in a recliner and then took the chair opposite from her, while Tim sat on the couch between the two. Cat's shirt was open and her bathing suit top was askew, exposing one nipple. The bottom half of the suit had scrunched up into her crotch, leaving her pussy lips completely exposed on either side of the material.

"I think a nice strong drink is in order, don't you Tim? To calm the nerves and warm the insides."

"Gee thanks guys, but I'm feeling much better really. I don't think I . . . "

Tim said, "We won't hear of it. One drink is all we ask, that's the least you could do for nearly breaking our necks out there."

"Oh alright, one drink then."

Robert poured them each a cognac, then handed out the glasses. Thinking she could get this over with quick, Cat gulped the whole thing in one shot, suddenly feeling the burning sensation running down from her mouth to her stomach. It felt like her insides were on fire. She started coughing and choking uncontrollably. Both men jumped up, patting her on the back, getting a nice close-up look at her tits and pussy.

"Are you okay? Cognac is for sipping slowly, not downing like whiskey shots. Here, have another, but go easy this time."

When she was able to stop coughing, Cat sat back in the chair and relaxed. She took a tentative sip from her glass, and this time enjoyed the warm feeling coursing through her body. It almost felt post-orgasmic, she mused. The two men were staring at her, waiting to see if she would be okay. She was able to better assess them now. Both men were probably in their 40's, with each showing just a touch of gray hair. They had friendly faces and warm smiles, and both seemed pretty fit, at least as far as she could tell. She just realized they were both wearing boxer underwear and tee shirts, with distinctive bulges beginning to show in their crotches.

Taking another sip of her drink, Cat asked, "So what kind of doctors are you guys anyway?"

"We're plastic surgeons actually. We're here to consult with a fairly wealthy woman who owns a ranch just outside the resort. She's a well-known celebrity, but we're unable to reveal her name. Confidentiality of medical records and all that rot."

"Wow, you guys must be good if she's paying you to come to her."

"We do okay. So what do you do? Oh, and what shall we call you?"

"My name is Katerina, but everyone calls me Cat. I'm an engineer with the space shuttle program at Cape Kennedy and this is my first vacation in over three years. I'm here with a male friend, and he and another couple are waiting for me to come back. Maybe I should call . . . "

"Oh my, a blonde rocket scientist! Now that's impressive. Well Miss Cat, why don't you call your friends and tell them you're being held down against your will and forced to drink alcohol with a couple of sex maniacs who are about to ravish you all night long."

"Uh . . . "

"Hahaha, Robert is just kidding Cat. He has a twisted, sick sense of humor sometimes. Go ahead and call. Or, if you really must leave, we'll understand . . . "

A little drunk and feeling guilty now, Cat said, "No way, I'm gonna finish my drink first. You're not gonna get rid of me that easily. Give me the phone and then fill me up."

Robert had her glass filled nearly to the rim before Cat could even dial her room. She explained to Gary what happened, and told him she would finish her drink and be back before they were due over at the other couple's room. Fortunately, Gary knew Cat well enough to know he wouldn't be able to change her mind. Instead of being mad, Gary just chuckled, wondering how one woman managed to get into so much trouble. Cat hung up the phone and gave Robert and Tim a thumbs up.

Tim spoke up first. "You know Cat, this woman we're going to see, she wants her breasts done, among other things. She's looked through our photo albums, but can't seem to decide on the shape she wants. I don't mean to be disrespectful, but you have the most lovely natural breasts I've ever seen on a woman, from a professional point of view of course. Don't you agree Robert?"

"Absolutely Tim. I'm sure if our client saw Cat, she'd be ecstatic. I believe you possess exactly what she's looking for. Its too bad we can't get the two of you together somehow . . . "

"Well Robert, if I may be so bold. Perhaps Cat would allow us to take a few pictures of her breasts, then we could show them to our client. We'd have to pay her of course . . . "

"Its strictly up to Cat, but I believe it would do the trick. Miss Cat, how do you feel about this?"

Finishing her third glass of cognac, Cat said, "Sure guys, whatever you want. I'm always glad to help out others. Fill me up again and tell me what you want me to do."

The two men scrambled around the room like mice, afraid she might suddenly change her mind. Robert broke out a fresh bottle of cognac, and quickly filled the woman's glass to the top again. Tim came running out with a very expensive looking 35 mm camera.

After taking a sip and then setting her glass down, Cat said,"Okay, now what?"

"If you don't mind, could you take the shirt off? That's good, now how about the bathing suit top? Its not covering much anyway, eh? Very good. Okay Tim, she's all yours."

"Let's do some standing shots, front and profile, then sitting in a chair, then laying down."

Thrusting out her chest, Cat stood topless in front of the two doctors, placing her feet about shoulder width apart, her hands on her hips. Tim started snapping pictures from about 10 feet away, slowly walking closer and closer, getting some nice closeups of her boobs.

"That's great. Now let's try sitting in a chair. Robert, could you get that small desk chair. Ahh, perfect. Now Miss Cat, please sit down, back straight, chest out. That's a good girl. Hold it . . . "

Tim began snapping more pictures from all sides, close up and further back. With a smirk on her face, Cat noticed the bulge in his boxers had grown. "Guys sure do love taking pictures of naked women," she thought to herself. While Tim was loading a new roll of film, Robert came over and handed Cat her brandy snifter. His boner had visibly enlarged too!

"Okay, back to work. Now Miss Cat, how about some shots laying down. Robert has prepared one of our beds, if you'll follow me."

The guys had Cat lay flat on her back, with her feet towards the headboard, holding her arms above her head. Tim took numerous pictures from both sides of the bed, then stood by her head, his crotch almost touching her hair. He placed his legs on the outsides of her outstretched arms, his thighs pushing her elbows together. His hard-on was threatening to rip through the front of his underwear. Next he climbed up onto the bed and stood directly over her, pointing the camera straight down. The loose leg openings of the boxer underwear gave Cat a clear view of his low hung balls, the clean-shaven sack looking rather large. She realized she was horny as hell and could feel herself getting wet.

"Spectacular! Now how about turning over onto your hands and knees and position yourself sideways across the bed. I'd like to show how they look while hanging down. Ahh, just right, stay that way now."

Tim was taking more shots of Cat's pendulous breasts as they slowly swayed beneath her. She had her legs spread wide apart, causing the bikini bottoms to ride up into her twat, leaving the outer folds of her pussy clearly visible. Standing behind Cat's open legs, Robert nearly creamed in his boxers when he saw her moistened, puffy labia. He had a nearly overwhelming urge to lean forward and stick his face in there and lick them.

"Tim, if you'll come around to this side, you can take some pictures of Miss Cat's lovely breasts through her open legs. It'll add an artistic quality to the album, don't you think?"

Tim joined Robert on the side of the bed facing Cat's butt and exclaimed, "Oh my goodness, you're right! That is an award-winning view. Miss Cat, may we take some shots with and without the bathing suit bottoms? We'll let you review everything before we use it of course, but I think you'll approve of what we come up with here."

"Sure Tim, go ahead, take any pictures you want. Pose me any way you want. Just get me another drink first."

As Robert ran to re-fill her glass, Tim reloaded the camera and took several shots with the suit on. When Robert returned with more cognac, Cat took the glass and, turning her head around, told Tim to pull her bottoms off. Tim was happy to comply. Setting his camera down, he reached forward and pulled the thong from her hips, sliding it down her legs, then over both feet until it was off. Tim briefly brought the material to his nostrils, inhaling the musky odor. Cat's clean-shaven pussy was now completely bare, the opening glistening with moisture. Tim wasted no time and started snapping pictures, mostly of her delicious-looking cunt.

"Could you spread your legs a bit farther apart? That's a good girl, perfect!"

It was too much for Robert, he had to taste this woman's juices. He dove forward, face first, into Cat's fully exposed crotch, his tongue stiff and pointed, stabbing the moist fleshy folds.

"ROBERT!" Tim exclaimed.

"Mmmmmm . . . . YEAH!!!! Its about damn time one of you decided to do that! I was beginning to think you guys were gay. Jeezus that feels nice."

As Robert continued to munch on Cat's tender, juicy cunt flesh, Tim snapped a few more pics, then set his camera down and moved towards her head. Pulling his boxers off, Tim knelt on the bed in front of Cat's face and placed his now fully erect cock on her chin. Smiling, Cat opened her mouth and leaned forward, sucking the proffered member deep into her mouth. Tim grabbed a handful of Cat's blonde hair and began thrusting his hips, driving his cock down her throat.

In the meantime, Robert had stopped licking the young woman's delicious twat in order to remove his own boxers. He returned to slurping her fuck hole, running his tongue from the top of her slit to her asshole, then back again, over and over again, until he felt her shudder with an orgasm. Getting up on his knees between her legs, Robert guided his stiff member into Cat's dripping cunt, and plunged balls deep in one thrust. He began fucking her hard and fast, smacking her ass a few times for good measure.

Pulling Tim's cock out of her mouth for a moment, Cat said, "Oh yeah, spank me harder, I LOVE that!" Robert was more than happy to oblige, as he quickly turned Cat's butt cheeks bright red.

When Cat returned Tim's dick to her mouth, he resumed thrusting it down her throat. He pushed it in even deeper, amazed this woman could take it like that without choking or gasping for air. He thought to himself, "Damn, she's got great control over her gag reflex. And I can't believe how long she can hold her breath!"

Cat's second climax came with greater intensity than the first, causing her to moan uncontrollably, even with her gullet stuffed with cock. Robert couldn't hold back any longer, and he began shooting gobs of hot jizz, filling the limited space in Cat's womb until it started leaking out. Tim wasn't far behind, and as the vibration from Cat's moaning increased the stimulation to his already supersensitive cock head, he started dumping streams of cum down her throat. After the first three squirts, Cat pulled the fleshy tube from her mouth, swallowing all she could, then taking a deep breath to refill her lungs. Tim continued spraying semen, leaving long ropey strands of goo all over Cat's face and hair.

Dazed but content, the two doctors flopped onto their backs, resting crossways on the bed, with Cat laying flat on her stomach between them. After only a few moments Cat suddenly jumped up.

"Oh shit, I've gotta get back to my friends! Thanks guys, and let me know what happens with your client. I'll leave my phone number here on the dresser in case you need me."

Cat ran into the bathroom and moistened a towel with warm water, which she then used to clean all the sticky cum from her body. Spotting a pair of toothbrushes, she quickly used one to scrub her teeth, and then rinsed with mouthwash she found on the counter. Not bothering with the bikini top, Cat pulled the flannel shirt on and ran out the door, but not before turning and blowing a kiss at the two men.

"WOW! I want to see her again, don't you?" Robert said to Tim.

"Absolutely. I wonder if we could convince her to work for us? She'd be a great personal assistant and the clients would love her."

"Its worth a try. I'm sure she'd enjoy living in California."

A short while later . . . . . .

Ice bucket firmly in hand, Gary and Cat finally knocked on the other couple's door. Everyone had terry robes on, which were supplied by the lodge, and all were wearing their bathing suits underneath. Neil opened the door and invited the other couple in. He already had some strong drinks ready and everyone soon loosened up.

"Well, I don't know about you guys," said Neil, "but I'm going in the hot tub." With that, he took off his robe and climbed in. He was wearing a small Speedo, and Cat couldn't help but notice the nice bulge in front. She thought that besides Gary, Neil was one of the few men who looked good in one of those ball slings.

The other three then took off their robes and joined Neil in the hot tub. Gary was wearing a loose, but very short bathing suit. On some occasions when he and Cat had gone to the beach back home, Cat had noticed that Gary's balls would sometimes hang out the bottom of his suit. She found it rather amusing to see the reactions of other women when they happened to notice. Cat didn't really mind, especially since she was a bit of an exhibitionist herself.

"Wow," said Amy, pointing to Cat's tits, "those look great. I wish I had been born with something like that. Then Neil could have bought me jewelry instead."

Cat replied, "Yeah, but I want them to be perky like yours. I need to have them lifted. Yours are perfect."

"Thanks Cat, but I don't think you need yours lifted. That's what makes naturally large breasts NOT look fake."

As the conversation, and the alcohol, continued to flow, the two couples became more and more comfortable with each other.

Neil said, "Hey do you girls mind if Gary and I take some pictures of the two of you? You know, so we can look back years from now and remember when we first met."

Cat thought to herself, "Wow, my third photo shoot this evening. I ought to sell these pictures instead of just giving them away."

As the guys got out of the tub to get their cameras Amy said, "Oh, come on, you guys just want some titty shots for your collection."

Cat turned to Amy and said, "Does Neil take sexy pictures of you with his camera?"

"Of course," she replied, "He keeps them in a private photo album and supposedly jerks off to them when I'm not around."

"Yeah, that's what Gary says too. Well, let's keep them happy and give them some nice shots."

"Fine with me," said Amy. "What do you guys want us to do?"

Neil said, "Okay, why don't you girls sit side-by-side so we can get comparison photos of your breasts. If that's okay with Gary."

"No problem here," said Gary.

Then Neil said, "I have an idea, and I hope I'm not being disrespectful, but I would love to see both of you without your tops on."

"Fine, whatever," said Amy, "Just give me another drink first." Neil was amazed at how cooperative his wife was being. The guys practically knocked each other over bringing fresh drinks to the women. After quickly gulping them down, the girls started to take their tops off.

"Wait," said Gary, "why don't you take each other's tops off?"

"Sure, sure, whatever you want," said Cat. She moved forward so Amy could untie her top. The guys were snapping pictures as fast as their cameras would allow. Cat noticed both men were sporting some serious wood in their suits, and she just smiled and whispered to Amy, "Look at the boners the guys are getting." Amy turned her head to look and just smiled when she saw a huge tent pole in the front of her husband's Speedo. She also saw the tip of Gary's penis just starting to stick out the top of his suit.

"God it looks wide," she thought to herself. Amy continued to slowly undo Cat's bathing suit top until it fell off into the water. Neil whistled in approval and both men enjoyed the view of Cat's 36D bare tits, while continuing to take pictures.

"Now your turn," Cat said to Amy. This time Amy moved forward and Cat got behind her. As she started to undo the strings, Cat whispered to Amy, "Let's give them a good show. Play along with me." With that, Cat finished untying Amy's top, but instead of letting it drop into the water, Cat brought her hands around to Amy's stomach, and then slowly ran them up and over her breasts, taking her top off over her head.

By now the guys had raging hard-ons. Neil's cock was sticking straight out, pulling the top of his bathing suit completely away from his body. Gary's cock was about 7 inches long, but it was fairly thick, and at least half of it was sticking straight out the top of his suit.