Cat's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was just beginning to set in a palette of colors; they were creating a beauty I had never seen before, even though I had sat watching many sunsets from this very same hot tub. This sunset was made up of blue, purple, very dark orange and red, it looked as if the mountains were on fire on the horizon, even the mountains themselves had turned from a dark blue to a deep dark purple.

As Cat took in the beauty all around us she softly said, “Oh Burt, this is absolutely incredible. I’ve never enjoyed a view like this before. With the dark purple mountains and their snow covered peaks surrounding us on all sides, the so very beautiful sunset slowly being consumed by those same mountains.

Sweetheart this is just perfect. And to be sharing it all while soaking in the soothing, warm waters of a hot spring with such a romantic man, the man I love with all my heart and soul, yes, this couldn’t be more perfect. I love you Burt. Thank you sweetheart for everything.”

I just smiled at Cat and replied, “Oh, baby and you know I love you so very, very much. And though this spot is truly one of the most romantic places I’ve ever been, I have so much more beauty planned to share with you, you just leave everything up to me. This beautiful and romantic adventure I have planned for us is just one small thank you for all the love you’ve given me since coming into my life. Yes, I love you very much sweetheart”

I lay back against the stonewall of the hot tub pulling Cat with me so that she was able to lean back into my chest as I began massaging her shoulders and neck. I whispered softly to Cat how very beautiful she looked in the fading light of the sunset and the candles soft glow. Cat turned to face me and began kissing me with her so very soft lips, soft, light kisses one right after the other as she tenderly held the sides of my head in her hands.

Then as Cat slipped her sweet tongue past my slightly parted lips I could not resist but to begin exploring the smooth firmness of her so beautiful, ample breasts. Cat turned to completely face me, taking my now hard cock into her hand and began stroking the length of its swollen shaft. I could not resist any longer as I lifted cat up onto the edge of the hot tub and lifted her widely spread legs over my shoulders. Her sweet pussy looked so very beautiful in the soft light created by the candles warm, flickering glow.

As my tongue began to tease Cat’s clit by flicking the tip rapidly over her hot little swollen with desire clit I could smell the irresistibly intoxicating sweetness of her pussy which was now glistening in the candlelight from her escaping wetness. I heard a soft moan of pleasure as Cat pulled my face forcefully into her sweet pussy and my tongue plunged deeply into her nectar.

I opened my mouth a widely as possible sucking as much of her sweet pussy in and began sucking on both her pussy lips and clit. I lifted my face slightly and let my lips spread over her sweet little clit as I spread the surrounding skin back causing her clit to seem as if it were reaching out for more. Then as I applied suction to her clit I again began to rub my tongue around in circles as well as flicking its tip feverishly over her hot, little, pink knob. This causing Cat to squirm as if little electric shocks were rising from my tongue up through her clit and deeply into her still dripping wet pussy.

Cat cried out loudly as I bit down on her clit with my teeth firmly but not so hard as to be painful to the point of displeasure. Sliding the fingers of my other hand into her hot wetness I began to awaken her lustful desires by penetrating Cat forcefully making sure my fingertips touched the sensitive spot just under her cervix. This deep stimulation caused her hot, crying to be pleased pussy to begin convulsing as her orgasm began.

Cat then cried out breathlessly, “Sweet baby I want you to make love to me slowly, softly as I cum. I want you to feel every wonderful contraction of my pussy as I cum. I want to feel you explode inside me, so I too can feel every squirt of your hot cum inside me as we cum together. Baby, please make love to me right now, I need you Burt”

The very, slow, tender thrusts of my hips allowed both Cat and myself to feel every little sensation, every warm, wet and so very soft place touched by my cock inside Cat’s sweet pussy. I could feel every contraction, the grasping, the softness of the release and our combined hot liquid cum being squeezed out of her sweet pussy as the previous releases warmth ran down over my balls as well as onto my now trembling legs.

Cat was also enjoying the pleasure of this tender love making, feeling the head of my hard cock spreading her pussy lips easily, smoothly as it slid into her wetness. Her lips as they slipped over the head and onto the shaft and feeling every slow movement and touch as my cock slowly slipped deeper and deeper into her hot, crying for more pleasure, sweet pussy. Feeling her every contraction and the hardness of my cock with the entrance to her pussy as it grasped it over and over again with every pleasurable wave of her continuing orgasm.

Cat could feel as all my muscles convulsed sharply just before feeling my hot cum explode out and onto her cervix, she could even feel it as it splashed over the walls of her pussy and then ran joining our combined juices. Cat liked the way all this sweet product of our passion, our lust and our desires were squeezed out of her and its wet warmth ran down the crack of her ass, pooling where she sat on the tubs stone rim. We both had been looking deeply into the others eyes the entire time as if allowing our souls to bond through the pure pleasure of this shared intimacy, yes, bonding through our shared love.

Before I let Cat slide back into the warm water of the stone hot tub, I slid down into the water, kissing my way over her beautiful breasts, hesitating only long enough to kiss and suck into my mouth each of her swollen with excitement nipples. As I continued licking and kissing my way down over the flatness of her stomach, teasingly into her cute little belly button and to the beginning of licking her smoothly shaved Venus mound clean I could not help but to desire licking all of her clean of the product of our love making. I could have just let Cat slip back into the warm waters but there was something very primeval about cleaning my lover by licking her clean this way. Something very sensual and exciting about consuming not only Cat’s sweet nectar but also with the combining of my own, consuming the pure product of our love making.

My tongue began to probe Cat’s hot, wet, sweetness, letting my tongue slowly, tenderly lick the full length of her pussy, from the sensitive little area between her pink little ass and her pussy, slowly sliding up, deeply between her pussy lips all the way to finishing with kissing her clit softly. Cat leaned back as spread the cheeks of her ass as she felt me begin to lick every trace of this wetness from between them and in between tender kisses. As I kissed her and licked her everywhere I whispered softly how beautiful she was and how very much I loved her. Finishing up by licking her inner thighs clean I kissed my way up and shared a very long, tender, deep kiss with Cat. I then lifted her slightly and gently lowered her back into the warmth of the wonderful soothing waters of the hot tub.

As we lay back relaxing with Cat wrapped in my arms Cat said,

“God it’s beautiful up here, thank you baby that was wonderful. Burt, you are wonderful”

I then replied, “Sweetheart, yes it is beautiful up here look at all the millions of stars. But you my love is what has made tonight perfect, I love you too sweetheart very, very much”

The moonless night sky up there allowed us to see millions and millions of brightly shinning stars as up here we were far from the pollution and the bright lights of the city. This was also a special night as we were treated to a wonderful light show as shooting star after shooting star crossed the darkness of the night sky overhead, as if celebrating our love by putting on a show for us.

After the first bright shooting star we saw that night had caught our attention Cat asked me, “Burt, did you make a wish?”

I looked at her smiling and replied, “Yes sweetheart I did, but my most desired wish had already come true before ever seeing that shooting star” Cat then asked,

“Well, if your fondest wish already has come true did you wish for something else?”

I laughed and told her, “Yes, baby I did, but I cannot tell you what it is, but I will say it was for my fondest wish to last forever”

We both laughed, as we both knew that we both shared the same wonderful wish. That was for our love to last forever and beyond. And with the bonding of our souls through our love we knew it would.

Early the next morning as I turned the truck back onto highway 395 north the sun was just rising behind us, turning all the mountains, their snow capped peaks and most everything else a soft but distinct shade of pink. I looked over at Cat and said,

“ Just think Sweetheart, in about six hours we will be entering Oregon and just a few hours beyond that lies the wonderful, romantic adventure I promised you would be waiting at our destination”.

Yes, with the glorious sunrise of a new day chasing our backs, Cat and I continued on, chasing our dreams and the new adventures that lie ahead…BWL

12