Cat's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock now buried as deep as possible into Cat's asshole, Cat pushed back against my hips grinding her open ass into my obliging cock signaling her desire for my cock to begin hammering into her animalisically. Cat screamed out in pure pleasure with my very first deep thrust. My frenzied movements of driving fiercely into Cat's ass was rewarded by not only her continuing screams of pleasure but also Cat seizing this incredible pleasure by rotating her hips frantically rubbing my cock around inside her now pulsing with the beginnings of her orgasm asshole.

My grabbing Cat's hips as I drove hard, fast and deep into Cat's ass allowing me to pull her into me, meeting my every powerful thrust as well as swiveling her hips in the opposite direction of mine providing the maximum friction between us. Cat's sweet asshole now pulsing with her growing orgasm, contracting and releasing strongly, grabbing and releasing my ready to explode cock. I quickly rose up from being on my knees and commanded Cat by saying,

"Baby put you legs together, and squeeze my cock with your ass baby"

Then rising up even further until I was standing on the balls of both of my feet and straddling Cat's now tightly closed legs. Her ass cheeks as well as her asshole's tight grip on my fully erect cock, giving me a wonderful feeling of tightness gripping the full length of my rock-hard cock. I leaned over arching my back and began driving my throbbing cock downwards and into her sharply, draping myself over her ass cheeks and her arched back, so that my hard cock would become trapped between the upper and lower ridge of the entrance to her convulsing with pleasure little asshole. Driving downwards, then deeply into her well lubricated hole and then continuing this rolling of my hips in an upwards motion, forcing my cock up against the inside of her wonderfully tight little asshole as it seized my cock firmly from all sides as I backed its full length out of Cat's quivering with pleasure exquisite, little hole, causing it to bend and twist forcefully against all of the inside of her sweet asshole.

This causing the swollen head of my cock to rub around deeply inside her ass, and with each thrust and rotation of my hips causing it to excite that wonderful spot inside her, her g-spot that is most easily accessed through her ass, forcing its way firmly up against it, through that so very thin layer of flesh separating her anal passage from this wonderfully exciting spot deep inside her convulsing pussy. Rubbing my cock around inside Cat's sweet little asshole, as to give us both such incredible sensations of pleasure.

My hard cock firmly rubbing against this g-spot deep inside her ass, along with Cat feeling her ass being filled with the pleasure created by the stimulating touch of my cock now driving into her frantically as my hips slapped against her ass wildly, just as my balls were slapping against her nectar soaked pussy, causing Cat to scream out loudly as she exploded into her first incredibly powerful anal orgasm.

"OH BABY I'M CUMMING!… OH MY GOD I'M…………I'M…OHHHHHHHHHHH!"

My continuing to drive my cock into her convulsing asshole as it begged me to cum with its contractions, as if coaxing the cum from within me, causing my cum to build up to a near explosive pressure that I could no longer hold back. Feeling my cum flooding up from my swollen balls and quickly filling my cock to the bursting point, I gave in, I had no choice but to give in, welcoming my release into Cat's ass as her moaning continued along with the involuntary thrashing of her Body as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

Cat cried out in what was obvious uninhibited, unbridled pleasure as my hot cum exploded into her ass. Cat feeling its hot wetness flooding into her, spilling from around my cock over the edges of her continuing to be pleased asshole, and running down combining with her own wetness that was squirting out of her by the convulsing and squeezing of her so very hot pussy around my fingers which continued their deep assault. The on going frenzied thrusts of my exploding cock into Cat's ass accented by the loud slapping of my hips against her ass cheeks, caused me to reach a point where I could not help but to grit my teeth from the intense pleasure I felt as my cum filled her sweet asshole, and as I watched intently as my hard cock pulsed as it pumped my hot cum into Cat's sweet ass.

"OH FUCK BABY!…YOUR ASS FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!…GOD BABY!…OH GOD BABY I LOVE CUMMING IN YOUR SWEET ASS!"

I could not help but to cry out loudly.

I then unknowingly went back to gritting my teeth from the intense pleasure I was experiencing.

Cat and I both slowed but continued to time the rotating of our hips, grinding ourselves together, feeling as if we could not get enough of feeling the pleasure of the others body grinding up against ours in such an intimate, lustful and animalistic way.

Cat suddenly fell limply onto the backpacks that earlier had allowed her to relax as well as propping her up so I had easy as well as free access to her sweet little asshole. Cat then pulled the backpacks out from under her and leaned forward until collapsing onto her stomach and lying there gasping for air. I followed her keeping my cock deeply buried in her still leaking of cum ass. After catching my breath sufficiently I began to run my fingers through Cat's satiny hair as well as kissing across her shoulders tenderly and up the back of her neck and along her hairline, only hesitating long enough to nibble on her cute little earlobe.

"Oh sweetheart, that was wonderful. Oh baby, god I love you. You excite me and satisfy me like I have never known before; you give me a pure pleasure like I've never dreamed of. Thank you sweetheart, thank you"

I whispered in between tender kisses, nibbles and the running of her beautiful mane of long brown hair through my fingers.

Cat turned on her side causing my now semi hard cock to slide out of her cum filled ass causing a surge of my cum to bubble up and out of her satisfied little hole and spilling over her ass cheek and puddling on the sleeping bag we had been over throughout our love making. I started to sit up as I looked at Cat with total contentment in my eyes but she grabbed my arm stopping me as she turned over the rest of the way onto her back. Cat then spread her legs and began pulling me down between them so that I was now lying between her legs putting us face to face. Cat kissed me tenderly, looked deeply into my eyes and said,

" Burt that was incredible. I never imagined it would feel so good, I never imagined it would turn me on so much. Oh honey, I never ever dreamed I would experience such an intense orgasm from feeling you in my ass. God I cannot believe I came so intensely like I just did. Thank you honey, you are such a wonderful lover, my wonderful lover. Burt I love making love with you so very much, I have no doubt that you are the only man I could ever trust enough not to hurt me, for me to enjoy making love in this way. And I know you are the only man who could ever satisfy me the way you do, such a gentle, tender but passionate lover. I love you more than I would have ever thought possible to love anyone and shall through all of eternity and beyond. Yes, honey I love you so very much. Oh God I love you Burt"

Cat and I shared a very deep and passionate series of wonderful kisses before just laying there absorbing the warmth of the now noonday sunshine upon our now sweaty from making love flesh. Cat looking at the surrounding beauty then commenting,

"Honey, I cannot imagine experiencing more pleasure in a more beautiful place as we have just shared"

"Sweetheart this is just the beginning of the four days of exotic beauty and pleasures that I have planned for us to share on this part of our trip. Believe me baby, many more wonderful surprises lay ahead"

I teased cat by revealing.

"Baby, as wonderful as all of this was you haven't seen nothing yet"

I added with a cat like grin on my face.

Cat looked at me smiling from ear to ear and said,

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go I'm dying to see what you have planned for us that could beat this"

With that I began repacking our packs as Cat called Sierra who probably hadn't even noticed our wonderful love making as he was to much into investigating everything around us, marking the entire circumference of this ancient crater, chasing every little critter he spotted, along with sticking his wet little nose everywhere it probably shouldn't be. The only thing he did notice upon his return was the product of our love making, the result of Cat's intensely felt pleasure as he sniffed at the large puddle of Cat's sweet nectar she had unknowingly deposited upon the sleeping bag under us.

"Sierra, let's go! Come on let's go. Sierra come!"

I called out as we started the short hike up out of this small crater continuing on the trail around the main volcano's rim.

Once again as we crested the rim of this much smaller crater, my extending Cat a helping hand up its last very steep last few feet, Cat and I were both struck by the incredible beauty of the view of Crater Lake and Wizard Island off through an opening in the evergreens to our right as Sierra bolted past us, again not paying us any attention. Looking off in the distance I pointed out a very distinct black shape rising up from the turquoise blue waters of the lake and continuing all the way up to the rims crest and said,

" Sweetheart, you see that jagged black rock traveling all the way up the volcano's wall?"

"Yes. What is it?"

Cat inquired.

"Baby that is our next stop, they call it the Devils backbone. It is a ridge of black volcanic lava that has been left sticking up higher than the rest of the volcano's walls because it has withstood thousands of years of wind, rain, snow, ice and all the rest of natures harsh elements being much harder and not eroding as quickly over time."

I informed Cat.

"Wow, it looks really cool, I see sure why they named it the Devils Backbone. Why are we stopping there next?"

Cat replied.

"Baby you'll just have to wait and see when we get there, it's a surprise"

I again teased Cat by saying without revealing the answer to her question.

"You brat! Burt you really enjoy teasing me, don't you?"

Cat demanded as we continued to follow the faint trail through the evergreens.

"Of course I do baby. That way your excitement grows and when I finally give you what you want it pleasures you all the more, satisfies you more, doesn't it?"

I teased Cat even more with my reply.

"Burt!…I'm not talking about your driving me crazy every time we make love, even though it applies. I'm talking about all the surprises you torture me with as we do everything and anything else"

Cat demanded.

"You complaining?"

I asked Cat as I continued with a cat like grin on my face.

"No honey I'm not. I'm just commenting on how much fun you seem to have teasing me all the time"

Cat also smiling countered.

Finding our way over and threw a series of fractured lava Cat and I finally were coming to the end of or hike along the volcano's rim. Before us an outcropping of volcanic black rock reaching skyward more than fifty feet, towering over us like the so many frightful shadows in the darkness of a child's imagination. At seeing this Cat asked me inquisitively,

"Honey is that part of the Devils backbone? It looks much bigger than I expected from what I saw from across the lake."

Admiring the beauty of this glass like volcanic sculpture I replied,

"Yes baby, that is the highest point of the Devils backbone. Just wait until we are making our way over and along side it as we head down to the lake"

"You have to be kidding. We're going down there"

Cat exclaimed as she looked over the edge alongside this impressive tangle of razor edged black volcanic rock jutting up from the shear cliffs than were paralleling both sides of the Devils Backbone ominously.

I just laughed as I also peered out over the edge and upon my planned route down to the tranquil lake below. The terrain around us as well as that of the Devils Backbone looking just as the concern in Cat's voice had revealed, was quite intimidating, but as I pointed out to Cat, the lake below was incredibly beautiful. The view from this spot of its vividly bright colors of, dark blue, light blue, turquoise, green and in some places yellow apparently from sulfur formations along its edges would be worth getting down to. Noting these observations I assured Cat by adding,

"Sweetheart, don't worry as I will lead you down and will make sure the route we take is safe. Believe me baby, when we reach the lake you will be in such awe of what I have to share with you, you'll be very happy we put the effort in to get there. Believe me sweetheart there is no reason to be intimidated"

"Honey, I know you wouldn't take me someplace dangerous or at least so dangerous you thought we would be unsafe. I love and trust you Burt"

Cat informed me as we started our decent over the edge of the rim and carefully started making our way down following the edge of the Devils Backbone.

"Baby you know I'll take care of you, just follow me and don't be afraid as I would never do anything or take you anyplace I thought might end up hurting you my love"

I said providing further assurance to Cat that we would be fine"

A little over only five minutes into our decent down the very steep volcano's broken piles of black glass like rocks, we began to cross over the Devils backbone in a break between its spiny outcroppings and over to its other side, as I knew the barely distinguishable path becomes very easy to negotiate because of a series of small flat spots, resembling large stepping stones down the mountainside. I was very surprised to see the nude bodies of another couple as I peered just beyond a small ridge in the black rock. This being not only that I never expected to run across other people on our hike but especially not once we headed down over the extreme terrain leading down to the lake below. But most of my surprise coming from what this unexpected couple were doing, probably feeling just as I had, that they would have this spot entirely to themselves.

"Baby, shish! Come here and look at this"

I said holding my finger up to my lips so that Cat would understand my wish for us to be very quiet. My also grabbing Sierra's collar just as he tried to run past me, preventing him from bounding ahead of us.

"Sierra sit!"

I commanded of him as quiet as possible as Cat approached us.

Cat joining me at my side and asking quietly before peering over the ridge to see what had captured my attention,

"What is it honey, deer? A bear? What is it?"

I just smiled, nodded in the couples direction and said,

"See for yourself sweetheart"

Cat just watched the couple without saying anything for what seemed like a very long time and then slid down back to where I had been waiting for her just behind the ridge, not wanting to be seen by the attractive couple below. Cat looked at me as we both kind of giggled in a mischievous way and said,

"WOW! Looks like they are really enjoying themselves, should we watch?"

"Watch hell, I want us to be doing the same thing"

I replied with a big grin and a laugh.

"Well honey, we could always do both"

Cat said with an even more mischievous look on her face, but this look also contained obvious elements of her teasing me.

The couple we began intently watching were completely oblivious to us observing their lustful lovemaking. The attractive blonde on top of the well build dark haired man, as she was riding him like the riding of a wild stallion bareback. She was facing in our direction but was leaning back and not able to notice our prying eyes from both her skyward gaze as well as from her shear delight in bucking and grinding of her almost hairless blonde pussy into her lover, her large breasts waving wildly with her every upward movement. Her very long blonde hair slapping against both her huge tits as well as her back as it cascaded down over the whiteness of her pale flesh.

My first thought of noticing how pale she appeared was, she's going to be bright red tomorrow as well as paying for today's pleasure with tomorrow's pain. Cat and I both commented on how wet she was, as it was so very easy to see the glistening of her juices, which were not only flooding out of her but also at some previous point had been smeared over her lovers face, chest and stomach as well as now puddling down around the base of his very erect cock. The thing that stood out to me about him was his lack of pubic hair, which I wondered aloud of whether this was just a natural lack of hair or whether he had been shaved.

Cat and I were becoming more turned on the longer we observed the lustful sight before us, as these two passionate lovers began to moan and grunt loudly from their shared desires being fulfilled as we watched. When the blonde suddenly lifted up turning around placing her back to her tanned lover, Cat and I dipped down back behind the small lava ridge we continued to use as cover, wishing not to be discovered, not wanting to be seen by her as she glanced our way briefly. Us both finding the fact that them not being aware of our watchful eyes upon them, as well as the chance of our spying on them being revealed, excited us unbelievably. Taking advantage of this short break in our exploiting their lustful show, I began to kiss Cat softly. Our tongues teasing each other's tongue, lips as well as probing deeply into the warm wetness of the others mouth. Cat tasted sweeter than ever as the excitement of knowing our hidden presence could easily be given away if we were not quiet and careful, as not to reveal ourselves to their view.

Cat carefully peered back over the rock ridge we had been hidden behind and let out a soft moan of excitement. I did not know if this sign of her enjoyment came from what she was now viewing or whether it was due to the fact that I had slid my hands up over the small of her back and on around until cupping her full breasts firmly along with my squeezing tightly her nipples, which had grown long, thick and erect from the swelling brought on from her building lustful desire. Cat slid down just enough to be out of the couples view as I lifted her tee shirt up over her arms letting it fall to rocks at our side. Cat's very beautiful breasts rising and falling from her rapid breathing as she again began watching the couple as I began mouthing one of her succulent breasts as deeply into my mouth as possible.

Cat quietly but excitedly expressed I should again look at the action playing out before us,

"Burt honey, look, Mmmm, look what she is doing now"

I too now peered over the protection of our little rock ridge only to become even more enthralled by the milky skinned blonde and her dark haired, tanned lover. The blonde was now standing up on the balls of her feet, but at the same time she was squatting over her lover, driving her ass in a downwards as well as forward motion very rapidly. It was then that I commented to Cat,

"Wow! She's fucking him like a horny little rabbit, damn! she's good. She fucks as fast and furious as any man pounding into the woman of his dreams"

My saying this to Cat only because I knew Cat well enough to know her reaction to my comment would be to show me who was the best at pleasing her man. She would show me who was better and could fuck both fast and furious. Of course I never had any doubts that Cat was by far a better lover, as I always felt that Cat was the best lover I had ever enjoyed and that I was quite sure she would always be the best lover of my fantasies, my dreams, my desires and for the entirety of my life.

It turned out that my knowing Cat and how she would react to my comment was exactly as I thought it would be, as Cat frowned at me and said just before breaking into that sexy, mischievous smile of hers,