Cat's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that blonde, I'll show you who the real woman is here, besides she looks like she going to melt, pale skinned bitch"

With that Cat pushed me back against the almost uncomfortable rocks, tore my shoes off as well as my shorts and grabbed me in a threatening manner by my balls. I must admit Cat turned the whole thing around on me, from my teasing her to her scaring the shit out of me. I really believed that she was pissed as she began squeezing my balls very tightly, glaring at me and scornfully saying,

"So you think she's a good fuck huh? You want to go down there and join her? Well if you do, you're going without these"

As Cat began squeezing my balls to the point of making me squirm, I was frantically trying to assure her I was just teasing her, my believing at this point she really was mad.

Then I saw the smile slipping out across Cat's face, seeing the brightness in her beautiful hazel eyes, as well as feeling the uncomfortable squeezing of my balls turning into a more pleasing, massaging motion. My relief was overwhelming as just seconds before I thought I had pushed Cat to far, thinking that perhaps I had pushed the wrong buttons just one to many times and Cat was going to seriously make me pay for my mistake. Cat then leaned forward and kissed me softly and I am sure she was surprised of how I clung to her, holding her tightly, very closely as if we had not seen each other for a very long time. Yes, I am sure she felt my relief in realizing she was just returning my teasing only this time she won, hell! She kicked my ass along with teaching me a lesson by giving me a dose of my own medicine.

Cat lifted my tee shirt over my head and tossed it aside as I helped her step out of her shorts and was enjoying the firm roundness of both of her ass cheeks as they filled my kneading hands. I could not help but to lean over and both nip at and kiss the full roundness of Cat's beautiful ass all over softly, enjoying the soft firmness of her ass brushing against my lips and cheeks. My spreading of Cat's sweet ass cheeks and the teasing of her tender little hole with delicate touches from the tip of my warm tongue. Cat and I leaned up against the rock outcropping that was hiding us from being discovered by the other couple, which had unknowingly provided the new wrinkle in our shared desires. The couple just again becoming the focus of the scene playing out before us as we both watched them excitedly, just as I felt Cat stroking the full length of my rock hard cock, as she was getting turned on watching them fuck just a few yards from us, hearing the slapping of their flesh together, along with their moans of lustful pleasure.

My had slipping up Cat's inner thigh as I was becoming hornier and hornier as I watched the couple's thrashing together, my fingers on their way to finding Cat's warm wet treasure. My fingers finding the crease of Cat's ass where it turns inward when meeting her leg, inward until joining the crease of her inner thigh and her pussy. But as my fingertips teasingly traced this path following these creases I was surprised to find as my fingers slipped between Cat's sweet little asshole and her pussy and then moving slowly up and then slipping up and into her soft, warm wetness, yes I was surprised to find Cat's own fingers buried deeply into her hot pussy. Them not only being buried deeply into herself but also by them excitedly massaging around all inside her now very excited and dripping with sweet nectar pussy As obviously had added to her excitement of watching the other couple now fucking wildly with him doing the pale large breasted blonde her on her knees, by rubbing her own fingers into her wetness deeply.

This excited me all the more as I looked down and watched us both slipping and sliding our intermixed fingers around in Cat's beautiful box, our fingers teasing each other's inside her by spreading her wetness in between and over them all the more as we alternated from watching the couple, watching our lustful touching of each other and the locking of our eyes passionately. Cat kissing me very passionately turned onto her side and arched her back offering me her beautiful ass, but continuing to watch the couple intently, as well as shoving her fingers deeply into her hot cunt. I also continued to watch the slapping of this strangers ass against the pale flesh of his lover as he frantically hammered his thick cock into her so very pink and wet pussy. We were fortunate as they had unknowingly turned slightly sideways to us, allowing Cat and I both a perfect view of his thick, very wet hard cock being pumped into the blondes very pink swollen from lustful pleasure pussy and how distinctive it was against the backdrop of her pale white ass.

Feeling the slippery, wonderful warmth of Cat's pussy caressing my throbbing cock as it slipped further and further into Cat's hot, swollen folds I joined Cat in trying to stifle our combined moans of pleasure as we watched the couple continue their uninhibited fucking and the now loudly crying out in pleasure blonde. My reaching around and grabbing one of Cat's exquisite breasts and massaging it firmly with one hand while the other had slipped two fingers around her delightfully swollen clit, trapping it firmly between my fingertips and my pulling Cat into me forcefully with each thrusting of my cock into her deeply. Cat was bracing herself from my possible driving her into the rocks, as she arched her back even more, meeting the ramming of my cock into her with her own lustful movements.

Cat in between panting heavily managed to say breathlessly,

"Oh honey I'm going to cum, Burt I going to cum honey. Yes, oh God, I'm almost there"

This combined with the excitement of knowing Cat would soon erupt into a powerful orgasm had brought me to the very edge of exploding inside her myself. It was then that the timing of the other couple could not have been better, as Cat and I both glanced back up in their direction as we had become so caught up in our own lustful pleasures that we had stopped watching them, almost even forgetting their presence so very close to our own love making. Their timing being perfect in adding to our own because it was precisely then that the blonde screamed out as her orgasm was betrayed by her so very loud outburst of sinful pleasure, as well as the distorted look on both of their faces as they were obviously Cumming together powerfully.

Hearing and seeing all of this momentarily delayed our own shared orgasm but not for too long as I began again to focus on driving my painfully hard cock into Cat with reckless abandon. Cat also began to moan more loudly as I felt her hot cunt begin to grip my cock even more firmly than before. I began to fuck Cat wildly, very forcefully, hammering my cock deeply into her now sloppy wet cunt. Cat's wetness actually squirting out from around my pounding cock with each deep penetration, flooding over and down both of our hips along with saturating my wildly swinging balls. I raised my hand up from Cat's breast and cupped it over her mouth as Cat began to scream out with every powerful thrust of my cock as it rammed into her, this was a futile attempt to muffle her loud cries of expressed pleasure, her unintelligible screams that were accented by every deep bottoming out of my cock in her hot gyrating cunt, which I now was pounding into her with animalistic lust, as if I were possessed.

God! All I could think of, all I could feel, all I could do, was to fuck Cat's hot convulsing cunt, like an animal knowing nothing but its pure instinct to take her as I pleased, to fuck her deep and hard, quite like a rabid dog over taking its prey, only being driven by its pure need to overpower its victim, the total domination of it. Even though I had tried to restrict Cat's screams and loud moans of raw pleasure, just as I tried to hide my own obvious desire to let go, to scream out as loudly as possible, to feel the pure satisfaction of taking Cat in this unbelievably powerful, dominating way, I failed. Cat and I both lost control completely along with the reality of everything around us as we both exploded into an unending wave of pure pleasure, our orgasms combining as if becoming just one, our bodies taking completely over and becoming timed in rhythms complimenting the others. It was if our souls had blended into one, convulsing out of the pure joy of the joining of our combined orgasms and the contentment of the bonding of our souls.

I leaned back just enough to look down at our incredible union that was the vortex of this unbelievable shared passion and pleasure, this revealing by my so wonderful view of my cock being milked of its cum by the sucking motion of Cat's contracting pussy. With each of Cat's still so powerful contractions her sweet nectar was so abundant that it was squirting out of her in several thick streams, coating the rocks as it splashed over them as well as spilling its hot, thick wetness over my balls. Cat and I both still gasping for air in between moans of pleasure, cries of satisfaction and the screams of release we could not hold back our combined loud expressions of lustful joy that had accompanied each convulsing contraction of our shared orgasms.

Cat collapsed back into my awaiting arms with my cock still buried deeply into her still quivering pussy as I too tried desperately to catch my breath, wanting to express how wonderful the pleasure we had just shared had been. Wanting express to my sweet Cat how much I loved our love making, how beautiful and exciting I always found her, to thank her for sharing our love so beautifully. My breathing began to slow as I felt and could her Cat's doing the same as she rested with her smooth back against my chest, her head against my shoulder. I lightly stroked her beautiful flowing brown hair, watching as its red highlights were illuminated by the golden sunshine spilling over us both, sharing its warmth with us as I held Cat in my arms, us both so very content to just lay there enjoying both our satisfaction and this so very peaceful moment, it was as if we had drifted off and the only thing we felt was the contentment of our touching souls.

It was then that I caught the movement out of the corner of my right eye, Cat detecting it at the same time as I did, as we both turned and looked up only to find.

"I guess watching us really turned you two on huh? Knowing you two were watching us sure got us hot, actually it inspired us on knowing we were being watched. I'm Mike and this is Carol, you two?"

The dark haired stranger asked as he stood over us cock swinging in the breeze.

"Ugh, oh, well I'm Burt and this is Cat"

I said, feeling Cat pulling my arms around her covering her exposed breasts as well as crossing her legs. Squish! Squirt! A final set of streams of combined cum and Cat's nectar flooded out of Cat and splashed over the already wet rocks at Cat's feet, her legs curled up putting her into almost a fetal position. By Cat's posturing I could tell she felt terribly vulnerable with this strange man standing over us, knowing he had just watched us get off together, the tables so very quickly being turned on us, and him smiling in her direction as he took in the beautiful curves of her nude body.

With the splashing across the rocks of our combined wetness being expelled from Cat's still steamy hot pussy we were joined by the blonde as she stepped up putting her arms around her man, pressing her large full breasts into his back. I was caught up in the irony of noticing the wetness of her obviously saturated pussy, running down Carol's legs just after almost wanting to tease Cat about her so very noticeably heard and seen deposit just before Carol's arrival behind Mike. I decided better of it being more concerned of Cat's feeling so vulnerable, her uneasiness of the two strangers looming over us.

"You two really got off great! We got up here just in time to watch you two fucking as hard as we were as you watched us. You don't mind we watched your hot fucking do you?"

Mike questioned us both by asking.

Feeling that Cat was not as comfortable as I was with knowing they had watched us make love and also thinking Mike was feeling us out, possibly thinking of us all having some fun together or a straight swap I replied with,

"No Mike we don't mind at all, I mean fair is fair and we were watching the two of you first, but to tell you the truth we hadn't planned on stopping here as we have a very long ways to go before we can make camp tonight. I don't mean to seem rude or unsocial, but maybe we can talk more another time as if we don't get to our campsite by dark it could be trouble"

Mike looked over at me and then glanced at Cat before looking back at me and asked,

"Really where are you two headed?"

"Well this is kind of like a honeymoon for us as we were just married yesterday and we are headed to kind of a secret place along the lake where we can just spend a few days alone enjoying the beauty of everything around us as well as each other, but we really must get going now. It was nice meeting you two though, Mike, Carol".

I said lying, hoping they would get the hint that we had no intentions of sharing each other with anyone else and also not wanting to give away where I actually planned for us to end up, as it wasn't a lie us wishing to be alone in our own little paradise.

Carol lightly pulled on Mikes arm as she said it was nice meeting us and congrats on our new marriage. Mike catching on that we really preferred to spend our time with just each other and that there was no way in hell I would stand by and watch another man with Cat, he too said his share of pleasantries and wished us a good future, turned, walked away turning back only briefly just to reiterate for us to have a good time and saying goodbye. After they had put a fair distance between Cat and myself I asked Cat,

"Sweetheart, are you ok?"

She looked at me and started laughing before she could say yes. With me knowing Cat was taking this unexpected twist in what had turned out to be a mutual spying in stride, I too started to chuckle at our being caught watching the other couple having sex and them in turn reversing who was spying on who, by surprising us by doing a little watching of their own. Cat and I then decided we would continue on our own side of the Devils Backbone as we headed on down towards the lake. With us both looking back over our shoulders and laughing I said,

"Yes, I think a little of the devilish side came out of us both today in our adventure at The Devils Backbone, wouldn't you say so sweetheart?"…BWL