Cat's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cat gritted her teeth and managed to say, but it was almost a soft whimper at first but quickly became much more lustfully loud, as she was lost in the pleasure she was being consumed by.

"WHAT! I didn't hear you? Did you say you want me to stop? You don't want me to fuck your sweet little ass anymore? I'm not sure you deserve to cum... Do you think you deserve to cum?"

I teased Cat even more by asking.

"NO! NO! Please don't stop...Please fuck my ass baby, I want to feel your cock in my ass when I cum. Pease let me cum honey...I'm so fucking close, please Burt let me come.

OH PLEASE HONEY... FUCK ME BABY! ... PLEASE FUCK MY ASS BABY!"

Cat begged me.

"Is this what you want? Is this hard enough? Is this how you want it, hard and deep?... Ok baby cum...I want to feel you cum baby...Yes, cum for me baby"

I asked and then demanded of Cat as I pulled her hair back with one hand even harder than before and I began driving my cock into her hot, wet pussy as hard, as deep and as fast as I could. With my other hand I reached around and began pinching her nipple sharply, causing Cat to cry out, "Ohhhh Fuck yes! Yes fuck me baby... yes fuck meeeeeeeeeeee!"

Driving into Cat's asshole like I had never before I noticed Cat biting her lip as she closed her eyes and began a long unending loud moan. Cat's body began to violently shake and then suddenly tensed up powerfully. She gasped exhaling loudly, and then inhaled desperately filling her lungs with air. Then Cat screamed louder than I had ever heard her before, "OHHHHHHHH FUCK! I'm Cumming...I'm...I"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

Feeling Cat's asshole contracting around my cock tightly with each incredibly powerful wave of her orgasm I drove into her even harder, even deeper than I thought possible. With each driving thrust of my rock-hard cock into her ass I would delay each backstroke for just a moment, pushing my cock deeply into her sweet asshole and rotating my hips rubbing my cock into her contracting little asshole. I loved the way her ass was so tight, the way it was gripping my cock and then releasing it over and over again as she experienced a deep, wonderful anal orgasm. I could feel her sweet nectar squirting out of her hot, wet cunt and splashing against my legs and running down flooding over my bare feet. Oh God her beautiful scent was so wonderfully thick in the night air.

"Cum! Burt I want you to cum...Cum in my ass, I want to feel your hot cum in my ass while I cum baby!"

Cat cried out.

There was no need for her to ask as I felt my cock's pressure building up inside me and knew there was no stopping the upcoming release that soon would be filling Cat's sweet little asshole with my hot cum as I climaxed.

My cock throbbed powerfully with each squirt of my hot cum as it exploded deeply into Cat's again violently convulsing asshole. Cat was again riding an incredibly powerful wave from her orgasm. I could feel the warmth of my cum spilling out from around my still pumping into Cat's contracting asshole and running down both our legs as I continued my assault on Cat's sweet ass, as I continued to fuck Cat's sweet little asshole harder and deeper than I had ever before.

Wrapping my arms around Cat and tenderly massaging both her breasts as we both collapsed with my cock still buried into her warm, sweet asshole.

We both not saying anything, only gasping for air as we both tried to catch our breath, both totally exhausted, both completely satisfied, both fully content from our passionate love making. Then I finally managed to lean around and kiss Cat lovingly on the cheek and whispered between my still labored breaths, "I love you sweetheart, God I love you baby"

Cat then replied with a warm smile on her face, "Oh honey that was wonderful... Oh Burt, oh honey that...that was...Oh honey that was so incredibly beautiful. I love you too...I only love you my sweet man"

Stepping back I let my now semi-hard cock slip out of Cat's ass, picked her up as she wrapped her arms around my neck and carried her down into the warm water of the cove. Kneeling down I began to sensuously bathe Cat, cupping my hands, gathering up the warm water and letting it pour slowly down over Cat's hair, shoulders and flowing over and between her beautiful firm breasts. Running my fingers through her beautiful long brown hair as I kissed her cheeks, forehead, neck and of course her always so very kissable lips. As my hands found the folds of her still slippery with nectar pussy I could not resist but to lift her up just enough to put her pussy at my face level, just above the waterline. I began lapping up the combination of her sweet nectar and this warm spring water with my tongue, drinking up her sweetness like a very good wine. But Cat's flavor, Cat's aroma was so much more of a delicacy than any wine, much better than anything I could ever dream of wanting to please and excite my senses.

Slipping two fingers into her asshole I allowed the warm water to flow into her, as I massaged and washed her sweet ass completely. After washing Cat's beautiful ass and pussy completely both inside and out I kissed her forehead, stood up and tilted her head back so that I could rinse her hair of the small flakes of bright green moss that had come from our warm rock platform as we made love. Cat made slight moans of relaxed pleasure as I massaged her scalp and rinsed her hair with the warm water. As I finished my soothing bathing of Cat I softly said, "I love you so much baby...You do know there is not another woman in the world I would rather be here with, not another woman I would rather make love with. Yes, baby there is no other I could ever love as much as I do you"

Cat lifted her head up and looked warmly into my eyes and said, "I love you too Burt. I only love you honey; you are the only man that could give me such incredible pleasure. Yes honey you are the only man I give my love to, I could never want anyone the way I want you, the way I love you"

Cat then leaned forward taking my cock into the warmth of her mouth. I loved the way her soft lips felt as she gently sucked on my cock, not in a way to excite me and not in a way to get me off again, but more of a soothing massaging of its full length as she rolled it between her lips, licked its underside with her tongue as she firmly massaged my balls. Cat was cleaning me seductively all over with her licking, sucking and kissing, just as I had her moments before. All the while Cat was washing my balls and my asshole with both her wonderful hands, occasionally slipping a finger into my asshole and gently massaging its inner walls as the warm water flooded up inside me. My fingers running through Cat's hair as I watched her pleasing my cock, watching as she pulled her head back slowly, pulling my cock with it until its head slipped out of her warm mouth. Cat then teasing the hole in its head with the tip of her tongue, licking its full length and then sliding it back into her so very kissable lips until it completely disappeared into the warm softness of her mouth once again.

"Oh Cat, I love you so much...I love the way we make sweet love. Oh baby your mouth feels so fucking good. Sweetheart you are so beautiful...Thank you sweet baby"

I managed to softly say between my soft moans of pleasure.

Cat let my cock slide out from between her beautiful lips and tenderly kissed its head as I continued to tell her how very beautiful she was, how good her mouth had felt pleasing my cock the way she had and how very much I loved her. Cat just looked up and smiled as I helped her to her feet and I again took her into my arms. God I loved the way Cat kissed, such a wonderful combination of passion and tenderness as we explored the warm wetness of each other's kisses. When we kissed it was as if we were talking to each other, as if we were having a complete conversation about how much we loved each other without ever saying a word, but both knowing exactly what they other was expressing.

Picking Cat up I carried her up out of the warm water, up the small beach and laid her down on the soft bed we had made of our sleeping bags. I left her only long enough to throw a couple more large logs on the fire so they would burn through the night and also grabbing a towel so I could dry off Cat. As my hands traced the gentle curves of the small of her back, her waist, hips, along with the perfect round firmness of her ass and breasts, I thought of how very beautiful Cat was, how we had devoted our lives to each other. Looking down at her in the flickering light of the fire she was unbelievably beautiful with water drops clinging to her soft flesh. These drops of water sparkled in the soft light of the fire like golden drops of amber highlighting her smooth flesh, contrasting with her hazel green eyes and her flowing brown hair as she lay back so seductively. Yes, as I looked down at Cat's incomparable beauty I couldn't help but to believe I was the luckiest man alive to be loved by such a wonderful, beautiful woman.

Cat laid her head on my chest as we talked of many things, how much we loved each other, how beautiful our surroundings were, what we would name our beautiful, little secret hidden paradise, how wonderful our trip had been so far and of our excitement for what lay ahead. Cat still not knowing our next and finally destination, she still shared her excitement of looking forward to the many more surprises I had in store for her as well as her belief of them being wonderful surprises, knowing I loved pleasing her in everyway.

Cat snuggled up closely to me as I held her in my arms and we shared a wonderful goodnight kiss and then drifted off to sleep in the flickering soft light of the fire.

Surprised by the cheerful chirping of the many swallows that had entered our hideaway, possibly from behind the waterfall through an unseen passageway. I was surprised to see both Cat still sleeping soundly, as well as Sierra sleeping at our feet protectively. Lifting the sleeping bag up just enough to gaze at Cat's beautiful nude body I found myself not being able to resist reaching out to touch the warm smoothness of her flesh. Cat laying on her side with her back to me allowed my right hand to cautiously as not wanting to awake her to explore first her beautiful supple breasts and then to work their way down over the flatness of her stomach and then finding her smoothly shaved mound. My fingertips then began to gently massage her sweet little clit as I felt Cat slightly respond to this sensual touch. Sliding my fingertips down until just sensing her growing wetness I let two of my fingers slightly spread the folds of her sweet pussy lips, and then allowing my middle finger to curl into this so very soft, warm wetness.

Rubbing more firmly and deeper into Cat's now very wet pussy I could her slight moans of pleasure beginning to escape Cat's luscious lips. Knowing Cat was still asleep but most definitely reacting to my touch I pushed her upper leg over with my knee exposing her now hot, wet pussy. Then slipping my leg between Cats's now openly spread legs I began to rub my upper leg against her ass and the lower edges of her delightfully wet pussy lips, which were rapidly swelling from her unknown excitement. Sliding my fingers out of Cat's hot pussy, hesitating only long enough to again tease her sweet little clit, and then over the smoothness of her freshly shaven mound.

Cat always keeping herself smoothly shaved for both of our pleasure. Cat loved the way she could feel the slightest brushing of my lips, any tender teasing from the tip of my tongue and yes, she loved the way it allowed her to feel every wonderful sensation unimpeded. The smoothness of her bald sweet pussy torturously added to the excitement of seeing Cat's delicate pink folds, the massaging of the thin protective hood over her so very sensitive little clitoris, along with such a beautiful unobstructed view of her wetness within. I loved the fact that not only could I easily spread this sweet nectar over her inner thighs, her delicate pink folds, over her smooth beautiful mound, but also to then be able to lick and suck up her succulent nectar. The ability to devour a part of my sweet Cat by eagerly cleaning this intoxicating product of her womanhood from her warm flesh, without the intermittent flossing that is the result of the wild hairs from a long over due to be manicured honey pot.

It was then after pausing just long enough to explore Cat's smoothness that I reached around behind her firm exquisite ass and gently slid three of my wet fingers deeply but slowly into her wonderfully wet, warm pussy from behind. I began to slide them in and out, and all around inside her, making sure to pay very special attention to my favorite spots. These spots having the desired effect they always do as I soon could feel her involuntary movements as well as her breathing becoming deeper and more rapid. Cat still asleep began to move and moan louder and louder signaling she was very close to consciousness, very close to an involuntary climax. I withdrew my fingers and could not help but to lick her sweet nectar from my fingers as well as taking in her wonderful scent. God I loved Cat's intoxicating scent, the sweet aroma of her hot honey pot.

Replacing my fingers with my painfully erect morning hard on, I began to slowly slide deeper and deeper into Cat's sweet, warm pussy. My lustful desires not allowing for any more patience I slipped my fingers back over her hip and began to rub her swollen clit with my fingertips with a new urgency. Cat's moans now indicating the beginnings of her awakening; I began to drive my cock into her faster and faster and deeper and harder, as well as now frantically massaging her clit with my fingertips. Cat pushed back into my cock as she reached behind me, grabbed my ass and pulled me into her pussy even harder leaving no doubt she was now fully conscious.

Cat began rotating her shuddering hips into my rock-hard cock, as she cried out, Oh god baby, I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum righhhhh...OH, OHHHHHHHHH!"

"Oh sweet baby, you're pussy feels so good...Oh fuck baby I love you, God I love making love with you...Oh sweet baby I love you so much"

I said as I felt Cat's orgasm begin.

Cat's pussy felt so warm, so soft, so wet, and so fucking good first thing in the morning. I loved making love with Cat first thing in the morning. Cat loved me waking her up this so wonderful way almost as much as I did. Not wanting to cum just yet I threw the sleeping bag off of us, unintentionally covering up Sierra who was still down by our feet ignoring our passion and lust. Quickly pulling my ready to explode with cum cock out of Cat's still convulsing pussy, I rose up on my knees and then stood up. Picking Cat up in my arms she gave me a puzzled look as she draped her arms around my neck. Cat started to ask something, "Why are we?"

"Shish baby, you'll see"

I cut her off as I carried her quickly down to and into the knee deep water where the cove met both the stone wall and a small warm water waterfall that had been created by a hot spring hidden somewhere up in the rock wall. This hot water mixing with the cooler water of the main waterfall making this smaller falls a wonderful warm shower. Turning Cat so that I pushed her up against the soft, thick moss that covered the rock wall, Lifted her up, spreading her legs over my hips. Sliding my still painfully hard cock into Cat's sweet pussy, I pinned her up against the thick green moss that blanketed the stonewall as the showering warm water poured over us both. Cat now knowing of my intentions wrapped her legs around my hips tightly as she continued to hold me close by wrapping her arms around my neck with even more of a conviction. We both were intertwined from our sharing excited kisses over each others neck, shoulders, cheeks and soft lips, as I hammered my cock into her lustfully.

I began kissing Cat even more passionately as I drove my cock into her sweet pussy as the warm water of the waterfall cascaded down over our thrashing together bodies, causing water to be splashed in ever direction. As I pressed Cat forcefully up against the soft moss of the stonewall I could feel the lustful pressure building up inside of me uncontrollably. My desire for Cat was becoming unbearable, adding to my inability to contain my lust and desire was that all I could think of was how good Cat's sweet pussy felt as it gripped my cock tightly. I felt Cat's fingernails begin to dig into my back, the more powerful the thrusts of my cock into her wonderfully wet, hot pussy, the more forcefully I drove myself between her widely spread legs, the deeper her nails dug into my flesh. I found myself being even more excited by her unrestricted display of lustful desire and the passion we were indulging in through our beautiful lovemaking.

"Baby I'm going to cum. Oh God baby I'm Cumming right now! Right now baby!"

I cried out just as I exploded my hot cum deeply into Cat's sweet pussy.

Filling Cat's hot cunt with more and more of my cum as it pumped out of my throbbing cock, I realized the timing could not have been more perfect as I felt Cat's orgasmic climax quickly match my own in both intensity as well as in its rhythmic convulsing.

Cat then screamed out only one long word, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Pinning Cat against the stonewall as the warm water continued to shower down over us I just held her tightly as the last of my cum was pumped into her and Cat gripped my cock tightly with the tensing of her pussy muscles, this milking the last of my cum out of her now so very satisfied hot pussy. As the warmth of the waterfall continued to shower down over us we began to slowly slide down over the moss of the stonewall, until we found ourselves again in the warmth of the water at its base. I then rolled onto my side, pulling Cat with me and placing my upper leg between her still parted legs. The entire time holding Cat so very close as to not allow my so very satisfied cock to slip from within the comforting folds of her sweet pussy.

I looked deeply into Cat's brightly shinning and full of contentment eyes, my own smile matching the warm smile on her face with my own and asked, "GOOD MORNING BABY, did I wake you up?"

Cat replied with an even bigger smile on her face, "Mmmm, yes you sure did. Thank you honey"

I then smiled, kissed her softly and asked, "Well, baby, you ready for my next surprise I have planned for you"?

"Honey I'm ready for anything you want. I can't wait to see what is next. I cannot imagine how you could possibly top the wonderful surprises you have already given me"

Cat replied enthusiastically.

"Ok baby, our next adventure begins just beyond this beautiful waterfall. Well baby, though we still have a few more challenges ahead of us before reaching our last camp, you'll be happy to know you will be able to see it as soon as we pass through the showering waters of the waterfall."

Again I hinted of our next destination in paradise, but without revealing what really lie ahead for us, adding to both Cat's excitement as well as the intrigue of our continuing romantic adventures next stop in our magical secret paradise...

12